Sorority Princess by minuss
Summary: A tragic accident causes a conceited, over bearing sorority sister to be reduced to little more than a tiny doll at the mercy of her sorority sisters.
Categories: Instant Size Change, Insertion, Adventure, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 14596 Read: 91157 Published: December 07 2008 Updated: December 07 2008

1. Chapter 1 by minuss

2. Chapter 2 by minuss

3. Chapter 3 by minuss

4. Chapter 4 by minuss

5. Chapter 5 by minuss

Chapter 1 by minuss
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This is the story of the Sand Creek Defense Research disaster of 2016. In 2014 a breakthrough was made in bio-reduction the process where by organisms could be reduced in size. At first it was only small organisms such as bacteria and other single and several celled organisms, but the research progressed. By 2016 scientists could reduce mice a whopping 75% and they were working towards yet another dramatic breakthrough when the accident happened. In all 334 persons were affected to varying degrees these are their stories.

 

The Sorority Princess

 

“I can’t believe I postponed my intern interview for this sorry lot.”  Christy addressed the nervous pledges lined up before her awaiting induction. Christy had put them through every humiliation a woman could endure during the pledge process. These were the one’s that remained.

 

Why did they stay? Well, if you were in the Kappa Delta Chi sorority it only meant that you were the prettiest, smartest, and most likely to succeed of your class. They took only the best of the best. And the demeaning pledge process would weed the group out further still. Due to the hideous humiliations only those that truly wanted in the sorority would remain at the end, or so the theory goes.

 

Christy took extra pride in her position as pledge instructor and was hard as nails. It was the way she was pledged and it will be the way these girls get in. No cupcake questionnaires. She was very creative during the process and had eliminated many and today was the day they finally got inducted. “As soon as you take your oaths today you will no longer be the little whores and sluts you are now. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly you will become…” The door to the induction waiting room clicked open and interrupted her speech.

 

It was Misty. Christy smiled. She had been trying to get rid of her since the first day of the pledge process. Oh she was pretty enough, but so were all the pledges. Christy felt that other factors outweighed her physical beauty. She wasn’t from a wealthy family and already had set up a payment plan. A definite sign that she wasn’t Kappa material. What’s more is though she endured all the humiliations and passed all of the tests she would always hear the other pledges laugh after she heard a whisper that was just to silent to decipher slip out of Misty’s mouth. Now Christy had her concrete, ironclad reason to ditch the bitch.

 

“Beat it Misty.” Christy said with a smile. “Christy, my class let out late. I’m only two minutes late.” Pleaded Misty. “Priorities Misty. What if I showed up for my intern interview late tomorrow? You know the rules. You’re out.” Quipped Christy. “You can’t just kick me out for two minutes after all I’ve been through. I’ll talk to Sara.” Protested Misty.

 

“Talk to her. She’s my best friend. But even if she, being the president, were inclined she couldn’t help you. The decision of who walks through those doors to be voted on for induction is mine. You are late and tardiness is not tolerated. You had better leave before I call campus police and tell them you are interrupting a ritual proceeding.” Threatened Christy.

 

Misty glanced at her friend, and fellow pledge, Sasha who could only look back in silent sympathy. Misty turned back and stepped to Christy who was beaming. Aware of Christy’s dislike for her she lashed out. Misty, at 6’1” had three inches on Christy, but this didn’t intimidate Christy in the least; who simply looked her straight (well slightly up) in the eyes. “You fucking rich bitch slut! You feel big kicking me out, but your nothing but a spoiled little cunt! You’ll pay for this!” railed Misty as she turned so Christy wouldn’t see the tears starting to well up and stormed out.

 

The Next Day

 

Christy arrived at the lab a cool 15 minutes before her 11:30am interview for the coveted internship at Sand Creek research facility. The receptionist told her that Dr. Samuelson had one more experiment to conduct and would be delayed a few minutes. Christy had just sat down in the waiting room when she saw this strange green light flash. She blacked out immediately.

 

When she opened her eyes she saw nothing but white. She sat up. “Oh my god. I’m naked.” Blurted Christy glancing around to see who would notice. There was no one. She was sitting on a canvas like red material in the middle of a conical shaped white room. She looked up at the highest point and guessed it to be about 25-35 feet high.

 

Starting to get a little scared she stood up. “Hello! Anyone!” she yelled. There was no echo. She glanced around the room there were no obvious doors. She walked to the walls and noticed that she could see partially see the outside. She couldn’t make out anything recognizable.

 

Of all the crazy shit Joe had been part of this had beat all. He had collected 10 people already and they were getting steadily smaller as he moved closer to the epicenter of the redux blast. His fellow members of the recovery team as they called themselves consisted of the 20 least affected people. He was in the parking lot on the way to his car when the flash redux wave hit him knocking him unconscious.

 

Joe was managing director of the facility and when he stood up and his slacks slid off he immediately guessed what had occurred. He reckoned he’d lost about a foot and half and now stood a whopping 4 feet 8 inches tall. His plight was nothing he discovered as he moved closer to Frank’s lab. He gathered others in the parking lot and organized this initial recovery effort. The team formed a search pattern and devised a plan.

 

They instructed people they encountered, who were tall enough, to congregate in the lobby of the building. These were people that were 18 inches or taller. Roughly the size needed to make it up and down a step. They decided to prop doors open as they went to assist with the process. The smaller people they put in boxes and carried them back themselves instructing the larger people to look after the smaller ones.

 

Joe walked the twenty feet from the small third level conference room to the interview reception room. He was carrying a shoebox that he just put his immediate subordinate into. Poor Larry had been reduced to a mere 4 inches tall. He opened the door. He figured Jan the receptionist would be in here but was surprised to find another pile of clothes on one of the waiting room seats. He spoke giving his standard warning that he had given for the last ten or so people he had placed in his shoebox.

 

Christy was sliding along the white wall still trying to see out when she heard a loud male voice that seemed to come from all directions. “There has been an accident. You have been shrunk. I’m going to search your clothes please do not move while I do this.” Said the anonymous voice. “Who is that? What the fuck is he talking about?” Christy said to her self.

 

Joe walked to the clothes pile and picked the large white bra out of the red blouse. It seemed to be a large C-cup he instinctively guessed. There was a woman about an inch tall under the left cup. He tossed the bra aside. He heard a tiny squeaking noise. It was the woman screaming. “I’m here to help.” Joe reassured as he slowly and gently plucked the tiny naked woman out of her blouse and put her into his box. That made eleven. He figured he would extract the receptionist and make the return trip.

 

Christy didn’t stop screaming until the giant put her down in the box. She didn’t know what to do. There were 10 others in the box seven men and three women. They were all naked and all were at least twice as large as she was. One woman and one man were roughly 5 and 4 times her size, respectively.

 

Some in the box were crying, some were cussing, most were simply staring off into space in silence. Christy fell into the last category. Movement broke her trance she looked up. The giant hand gently dropped the naked receptionist in as well. Christy guessed she was roughly her size. The new arrival screamed and passed out cold.

 

Joe carried the box back and gave it to one of his other subordinates, Mike, who wasn’t as unlucky as Larry. He was 3’6” tall. “Here’s some more, Mike.” Said Joe handing the box to him and taking an empty one from him. “I’ve got the people a foot and half tall and above in the lobby, but there’s a lot of people between 6 and 18 inches and we’ve got them in the cafeteria.” Reported Mike.

 

“Good, but you’ll need to open another room for those under six inches.” Ordered Joe. What’s the count?” He asked. “180.” Replied Mike. “Damn. I reckon almost half are destined for that new room, huh?” supposed Mike. “Maybe more.” Said Joe. “Joe, there’s one more thing. Shouldn’t we call the pentagon and let them know?” asked Mike. Joe thought for a moment.

 

The government would want to cover this up, but this happened to him and his friends and he had the power to prevent that. “Call the pentagon…after you call all of the families. I don’t want to end up as a guinea pig and I bet no one else does either.” Said Joe. “Damn right! Will do.” Said Mike. “And Mike, try to find some magnifying glasses. We’ll need him when get to the Redux lab itself I reckon.” Said Joe as he turned to gather more of his employees.

 

2 Hours Later

 

It had been two hours since another giant had put Christy and the other occupants of the box into the under six inches room. They were on the floor and there was a large table in the center of the room that dwarfed all of them. The chairs had been removed. She looked around. The room contained a lot of people but because of their small stature it didn’t really seem crowded.

 

It seemed to be composed of roughly an equal amount of men and women. Most people that Christy was aware of were larger then her but Christy’s height was actually the median for the room. Christy felt something tapping her knee. She looked down it was a little man who must have been a quarter of her size.

 

“You have to help me. My wife and I are getting a divorce. I have no family.” Cried the man in a munchkin voice. “What do you expect me to do? My parents are dead. My grandparents are senile. And I’m not married. I can’t help you.” Said Christy coldly. The man was frantic. “Please. You have to help me!” he pleaded slapping at her knee and leg. “Don’t touch me!” said Christy. She placed her giant foot, which was half his size, on his chest and kicked him away. The little man fell backwards against another woman’s foot.

 

Cheryl couldn’t believe what that bitch had just done. Wasn’t she listening when they told the bigger people to take care of the smaller people? At just under 6 inches she was one of the tallest in the entire room, which was ironic since at 5’2” before the accident she didn’t exactly tower over anyone.

 

Cheryl knelt down and picked the tiny quarter inch tall man up in her right hand. He was the size of a small toy to her. “Don’t worry. If you have no place to go you can come with me when my husband picks me up.” Said Cheryl as she lifted the man past her ample breasts to her face. She then handed her new friend to her co-worker Cassie who stood a head shorter than Cheryl.

 

The little man despite his annoyance had done Christy a favor. She realized that though the giants said they were calling the families she didn’t have any family to reach. Not that they would know who to call anyway since she didn’t even work there yet. Whenever, they got around to asking her she would have them call her friend Sara she decided. Abruptly, her thoughts were broken by a push that sent her to the ground.

 

“What the fuck!” blurted Christy as she stood up turning in the direction of the shove. She was eye level with a pair of shins both of which were much thicker than she was. Her gaze quickly rose up past a neatly trimmed pussy with a dark strip of fur in the middle to see a tanned dark haired woman with a surly look glaring down at her over a set of large boobs, which were mostly covered because her arms were crossed over them. Christy was speechless facing this giantess who was almost six times her own size.

 

“Didn’t feel good did it?” asked Cheryl looking down at the wide-eyed blonde staring back up at her in shock. Christy hadn’t really interacted with anyone other than the little annoying man and certainly not anyone so much bigger then she was. “N-No it didn’t.” Christy stammered in response gazing sheepishly up at the giant woman standing before her.

 

Christy watched nervously as Cheryl began to move. She dropped her arms resting her hands on her broad hips. Her massive tits each almost as large as Christy fell against her chest bouncing slightly before Cheryl knelt down bringing her large face as low as she could to address Christy’s much smaller one. Her terrifying tits were bobbing to and fro just above. “Think about it next time before you kick someone smaller than you.” the giantess chided.

 

Cheryl was enjoying the tongue-lashing she was giving this little blonde princess, who simply took it. After all what could she do? Cheryl could wrap one hand around her waste and toss her across the room if she were so inclined. Smiling at the power she had she stood up to her full height and decided on a good way to end her corrective measure.

 

Smiling she literally walked over little Christy back towards her friend Cassie who was laughing. Christy dodged out of the way as Cheryl’s giant foot landed almost where she was standing. Christy watched as the weight shifted off a foot that was almost her size and then it lifted high up into the air. She looked up in disdain at Cheryl’s large heart shaped ass as she walked back to where she had been standing. “Don’t you think stepping over her was a little much?” asked Cassie. “Bitch is lucky I didn’t step on her.” Quipped Cheryl.

 

Chapter 2 by minuss

The next day

Christy was groggy. Most of the people had been picked up even Cheryl, who had kept her word and convinced her husband to take the small man as well. The door opened it was the original giant that had found Christy followed by her friend Sara. At 5’11” Sara dwarfed the giant man who only came up to the bottom of Sara’s large bust. “Oh my god. Christy!” Said Sara in disbelief.

 

“She was not an employee so we didn’t have record on whom to call or we would have called you sooner.” Said Joe as he bent down and gently picked Christy up off the floor. “We just need you to sign and you’re free to take your sister home.” Said Joe handing Sara some papers. She signed and he handed Christy to her. “We’ll be in touch.” He said. “The government has promised a large cash settlement to each victim and their primary care taker in order to avoid lawsuits.” he said matter-of-factly.

 

Sara couldn’t believe how little Christy weighed as she carried her to the car in the palm of her hand. “Don’t worry about a thing, Christy. I’ll take care of you. You can stay in the miniature doll house in my room.” Said Sara. ‘That’s not so bad’ Christy thought to herself. That toy house would be a mansion at her size and with her sisters to look after her she would be set.

 

Sara dropped Christy in the passenger seat as she drove home. It was a short ride and in less then 20 minutes they were at the sorority house. “We’re here.” Said Sara glancing down at her tiny friend. She dropped her hand to the passenger seat. “Lets go.” Said Sara. Christy nimbly scurried over Sara’s gigantic fingers to the palm of her hand. Each digit was much longer than Christy was tall and each was tipped with a three-foot long enamel coated fingernail.

 

Sara climbed the stairs to her room. It was the best room in the house and was on the top level. Being president had its perks. Sara entered her room, which was basically one big bedroom with an attached bathroom. It was one of only two rooms that had a private bathroom. The other was Christy’s old room. She set Christy on a wooden chest at the foot of her bed. The chest was about knee high to Sara but it had an exquisite tri-level dollhouse on top, the roof of which rose to just under Sara’s waste.

 

“Welcome to your new home.” Said Sara looking down at her tiny friend who was standing in front of the house. The house was big to Christy and it was a little out of proportion too. The door was 4 inches tall so Christy only came up a quarter of the way. She turned and looked up at Sara who was smiling down at her. “Damn! This is a mansion, Sara.” Christy said. All Sara heard was some faint squeaking noises.

 

“Hold on hon’ I can’t hear you” said Sara as she knelt down. Christy took a step or two back as her large friend quickly descended. Sara was crouching resting her arms on her knees for support. Even from the lowered position the top of the wooden chest Christy was standing on was just under Sara’s bust. “Now, what did you say?” asked Sara.

 

Christy’s entire field of vision consisted of Sara’s large blouse covered boobs, her upper chest, and her face. “I said this is like a mansion to me!” Christy yelled. “Oh. Yes I suppose it is.” Said Sara standing up. Christy took a step back, still adjusting to her smallness, as her friend rose and rose. She was as tall as a skyscraper. “Look sis I have a chapter meeting to preside over so I’m going to get ready. Go ahead and check out the house. There are some tiny dolls in there that you might be able to swipe some clothes from.” Said Sara taking off her blouse.

 

Christy was amazed at the speed and agility at which Sara moved. When Christy was little she remembered that cartoon giants and giantesses always seemed slow and clumsy, this was definitely not the case she decided as a blast of air hit her. Sara had bent down again to untie her shoes and in the process had brought her humungous bra covered breasts into the intimate proximity of her tiny friend.

 

Christy stood in stunned silence at the sheer size of the cleavage before her. She was fixated on it. It was longer than the giantess Cheryl was tall and could certainly swallow her teensy body easily. She could hear the white lace bra straining at the weight of the giant breasts as Sara removed her shoes. Christy could visibly see large waves traveling through the pliant tit flesh as Sara jostled about. Christy had been an engineer and the abundance was even more than she could fathom.

 

Sara was not so oblivious to the situation either. She had always been somewhat of an exhibitionist. It was kind of a turn on for her to have such a completely captive audience. She stole a peak at Christy. ‘Lord she’s tiny.’ Thought Sara feeling her nipples swelling. Smiling she reached around behind her back and unclasped her bra. Christy noticed that Sara’s entire chest seemed to drop several feet and her cleavage opened up dramatically. She looked up at her friend who seemed to have just looked away as she slipped the bra straps off her hill-like shoulders.

 

Christy watched in awe as the gigantic cups began to fall away, slowly at first but then all at once they dropped away from each titanic tit. Plop. Plop. Sara’s giant naked double D’s were now on full display. Christy had seen Sara naked many times and it really didn’t bother her before. ‘The new size difference makes it a little strange that’s all.’ Christy tried to convince herself. Sara had always had large nipples and areoles, but now the difference in scale made it obscene. Each areole was 2 maybe three times her height in diameter. Each swollen nipple was over half her height in length.

 

Sara watched Christy gawking at her enormous breasts and decided in favor of taking it all the way. Sara felt a tingling on the back of her neck enjoying the attention from her tiny friend who stood only inches from her boobs which utterly and completely dwarfed her miniscule form. Sara had taped herself with her boyfriend before and this striptease was so much more satisfying than even that.

 

Christy watched as Sara’s hands slid slowly down her sides to her waistline. The hands grabbed hold and she stood up surprisingly fast stepping out of both her pants and her panties in one motion. Just like that Sara stood completely naked in front of her tiny helpless friend. Christy’s gaze rose up passed Sara’s long bronzed legs to her crotch where her pussy was adorned with a small patch of curly brown hair with a slight copper sheen. In all respects it was a normal pussy, but a pussy who’s size would allow it to swallow Christy many times over if it so wished. She gulped hard as her gaze rose up.

 

Sara’s hands rested on her prominent perfect hips as her captive audience drunk in her gigantic nakedness. Christy gazed up passed the prodigious tits hanging proudly and heavily from Sara’s chest to meet skyscraper Sara’s own gaze. Each girl knew looking one another in the eye that Sara would not have put on this little show had Christy been normal sized.

 

If Christy weren’t so small this act would not have been so appealing in the first place. Add to that the fact that had Christy been her old self she could have protested, but now? What could she do? She was entirely helpless to Sara’s immense size and physical power. Not to mention that Sara was now legally her guardian or at least soon would be. Neither girl, however, had any intention of acknowledging this fact.

 

“I guess I’ll be 15 or 20 minutes in the shower so make your self at home.” Said Sara ignoring the odd situation the girls found themselves as she turned and walked towards her bathroom. As Christy watched her gigantic friend walk away she couldn’t help but realize that just yesterday - that was her.

 

Sara had her by an inch, about two cup sizes, and had brown hair; but these things aside that was what she used to be. Just yesterday she was a beautiful woman, with independence, rights, a bright future, the works. Now…she forced her watery eyes to break away from the gigantic ass cheek clefts, that Sara made (which could snuff out her existence in an instant were she to get caught in one) walking to the shower.

 

Shaking her head, Christy turned and went up to the dollhouse door. The doorknob was out of her reach. She realized that since it wasn’t a real door she simply had to push it open, which she did. Her jaw almost hit the floor. It was exquisite. She had completely forgotten her depressing situation. There was furniture, wall pictures, everything. The first floor consisted of a kitchen, dining, room, living, room and den.

 

Christy walked over to the dining room table. She was small enough to walk under it. She felt like a small child again. ‘Wow’ she thought to herself. She then noticed two of the dolls that Sara had mentioned sitting on the couch in front of the TV.

 

She walked over and quickly realized that they were too big for her. They were twice her size at least. “And Sara thinks you’re tiny.” She said to the plastic figures. She looked at the TV. ‘Too bad it wasn’t real’ she thought. She looked behind the husband and wife and saw the staircase that went to the second level.

 

When Christy emerged on the second level she realized it was as big as the first just not as open. There was a hall way at the end of which was a bathroom. There were four other doors each a bedroom she guessed. She explored each of them and each had a bed and a child-sized doll in the bed. The last room had a tiny little girl that looked like she had some clothes that would fit. Christy tried to take them off but was stymied by strands of thread that attached them to the doll.

 

Each room was also outfit in the same exquisite detail with furniture, pictures, and plastic windows. Christy walked up to a window and pulled up. It opened. ‘This is nice.’ She thought. The window was looking out the front of the house. She heard the shower running as she shut the door. She decided to head up to the third and final level.

 

It was just one room, but it had a walkout balcony on both sides: front and back. She walked out the back first and found she was about 10 feet higher than the mattress and could see across the whole bed. She turned and walked out the front. It gave her an excellent view of Sara’s room. She could even see the real window in the room some trees and buildings far off in the distance. Her site seeing was interrupted when she heard the shower stop. ‘Sara can help me get the clothes off that doll’ she thought as she headed for the staircase.

 

‘Damn! I’m running late.’ Thought Sara as she looked at the time on her cell phone. Her striptease wasn’t completely without consequence. She quickly dried herself off and went to retrieve some clothes. She leaned down to get the bra she dropped in front of the dollhouse during her striptease when her cell phone rang. “Shit.” She said as she stood up and started to turn around but stopped herself. ‘They can wait’ she thought as she reached down and with the dexterity of a master picked up the bra and slid the cups back home on her large round tits as she put her arms back into the straps. She then snapped the hooks in the back and then turned to her dresser to get some panties.

 

Everything happened so fast Christy literally couldn’t react. She was doing OK as Sara came out of the bathroom. Christy glanced down at her own naked form and compared it to that of her giantess friend. Sara used to tease her about only being a heavy C compared to her DD’s. Christy didn’t even want to think about it now as she again saw Sara’s giant jugs jiggling randomly as she approached. ‘So much mass.’ She thought to herself.

 

As Sara walked towards her she began to wave and yell to get her attention. “Sara I need your help with some clothes!” Christy screamed, but Sara didn’t notice and simply bent over to pick something up. Sara’s gigantic boobs stopped descending with plenty of room to spare but it caused Christy to tense up in fear and when Sara turned to get the phone she accidentally bumped the dollhouse chest with her leg, Christy, already near the edge, lost her balance and fell off.

 

Just as Christy had regained her senses and was starting to stand up she was knocked down again as she was pressed to the ground from the g-forces that accompanied her acceleration upward. She saw the underside of Sara’s gigantic boobs approaching rapidly and quickly realized where she had fallen and began to scream, but it was to weak and muffled for Sara to hear.

 

Christy guessed she was in the left cup as she scampered farther into the bra as her best friend’s massive tit began to consume all of the available space; led by a 3 and half-foot long nipple. She made it almost to the tip before the bra pulled taught and Christy was pressed flat about 2 inches (almost 12 feet to Christy) under Sara’s nipple by the now compressed and contained boob flesh.

 

She was lucky her back was to the boob otherwise she might not have been able to breathe. Her arms and legs could move but it took all of her strength to move even the smallest amount across the surface of Sara’s breast. Christy was becoming sick as she felt herself rise and fall as Sara stepped each of her legs into some panties. Then the lights went out as Sara put on a dark colored top.

 

 

 

 

30 minutes later

 

Sara was walking briskly across campus. Not all the sorority girl’s could live in the house so they had to have the meetings in a classroom. Christy had managed by this time to work herself just above Sara’s nipple. Boy was she was exhausted. “How is she not feeling me?” Christy said aloud. Just then she felt a hard fingernail rake across her belly through the blouse and bra, which was a good thing because had it done so across her skin she probably would have been split open. As it was it was painful enough, but Christy needed to get Sara’s attention so she began to squirm with all of her might.

 

“Damn! I don’t have time for this.” Said Sara aloud as she stepped into a corner of Scheckster Hall and slid her hand inside her bra through the top of her blouse to relieve her itch. She felt a lump. It didn’t seem attached so she pulled it out. It was Christy.

 

“What the hell are you doing in there?” Sara laughed as she brought Christy close to her face. “I fell in your bra. What? Did you think I became a dike?” Christy asked sarcastically. “Well, I don’t have time to take you back and I didn’t bring my purse so you’re going to have to go back in unless you want to attend the meeting. I was going to tell the chapter about you tonight anyways so they could help me care for you.” Said Sara.

 

“I can’t attend the meeting! I’m naked!” chirped Christy in protest. “Well I guess its back in you go.” Said Sara. “Wait!” squeaked Christy. “Just put me in your cleavage its better than suffocating me inside your bra.” reasoned Christy. “OK.” Said Sara as she slowly titled her hand over her never-ending cleavage.

 

She watched amused as her tiny friend bounced off one boob and then another finally coming to rest in the long crack between them. Sara couldn’t help but notice how easily and completely her cleavage consumed her friend’s tiny body. “Nice and snug.” Giggled Sara as she squeezed her tits together. Wincing Christy lost her breath, but was otherwise in better shape than before.

 

Later that Evening

 

Sara was sitting on her bed in some underwear and a large T-shirt that belonged to her boyfriend. Christy was sitting on the front of the shirt between Sara’s legs watching her giantess friend sever the threads holding the girl doll clothes on. “So do you want me to tell Brad?” asked Sara. “No. Just tell him we’re through. I didn’t love him. He was just good in bed and now that I’m bug sized that doesn’t do me or him any good.” Said Christy matter-of-factly, though as she spoke the gravity of the situation hit her. Her life would never be the same. She could never even have a relationship again.

 

“Well that’s one way to look at it.” Said Sara. “Its better then him pretending to try to love me while he fucks normal sized girls on the side. Its either I dump him now while he doesn’t know or he dumps me later. I say why wait. Besides what does he need with a woman that’s dwarfed by his cock with tits that literally are the size of mosquito bites?” posed Christy fatalistically. She then began to sob hysterically. “What am I going to do?” she lamented.

 

“It’ll be OK.” Said Sara in a soothing voice as she plucked Christy up and cradled her in her palm near her bosom. “You have us sisters. We’ll take care of you.” Soothed Sara as Christy cried herself to sleep in the palm of her best friend’s hand.

 

Meanwhile, in another sorority house a cell phone rang. Misty picked up the phone. It was Sasha. “I’ve got a class early tomorrow.” Complained Misty. “You’ll want to hear this I promise.” Said Sasha.

 

“You’ve seen the news about that accident at the government research facility, right?” asked Sasha. “Yeah the one where everyone was shrunk. That was tragic.” Said Misty. “Guess which Kappa was there interviewing for an internship when it happened.” invited Sasha. “No way.” Said Misty as her heart began to race. “Yep, the ice princess herself.” said Sasha. “How big?” giddily asked Misty. “An inch.” Replied Sasha. “Holy shit!” squealed Misty.

 

“You want me to get you in for a surprise visit tomorrow so you can talk to her woman to woman?” asked Sasha. “No…let me think on it. I’m going to be there in a month anyways for the sorority conference that the Kappa’s are hosting. I’ll have thought of something good by then. She deserves to pay dearly for what she put me and the rest of you through.” Said Misty. “OK. I’ll make nice until then. Bye.” Said Sasha. “Bye.” Said Misty as she hung up her phone.

 

Misty got out of bed. She was too excited to sleep. She went to her desk drawer and found a ruler so she could see exactly how small an inch was. “Damn! That bitch is tiny.” She said aloud to herself. ‘Oh well, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.’ she thought as she lay back down and began dreaming of things she could do to her.

Chapter 3 by minuss

The Next Day

Christy woke up in the second level of Sara’s dollhouse. She was in one of the beds and there was a folded Kleenex draped over her that Sara must have blanketed her with. She got up and noticed the girl doll clothes on the floor. She remembered Sara had taken care of her last night and was thankful that she had such good sisters.

 

Yawning and stretching, Christy walked to the window and screamed. There was a gigantic brown eye almost two and a half feet in diameter peeking in the plastic window. Christy covered her naked body with her arms the best she could. “Oh. I’m sorry.” Said the eye as it backed away from the window. Christy recognized the face as that of Mandy Wilson a pledge from last semester and her ‘little sister’, which is a term given to a new sister that is taken under the wing of a senior member like Christy.

 

Christy remembered that she had contemplated eliminating Mandy during the pledge process, because she didn’t think she had the body of a Kappa. Most Kappas’ are tall and buxom. Mandy was very petite she was 4’10” and had B cup tits, which looked great on her body, but simply didn’t compare favorably to the other tall and buxom babes in the sorority. After all it was the chapter calling card; every guy on campus wanted a leggy, busty Kappa at his arm.

 

As it turned out Mandy aced all the trials and sucked up to Christy so much she just couldn’t purge her. Christy felt silly for discriminating against Mandy for her height as she walked out of the dollhouse and looked up at her little sis who now towered over her. “Oh don’t you look so cute in that little outfit.” squealed Mandy who was wearing short white shorts and a black t-shirt.

 

“Sara had to go shopping today and I volunteered to look after you.” Said Mandy cheerfully. ‘Great’ Christy thought. “Well, I need to go the bathroom and then take a bath.” Christy said. “I’m sorry what?” asked Mandy as she crouched down so that her giant face was right in front of Christy. “I said I need to piss and take a bath!” Christy yelled impatiently. “Oh OK.” Said Mandy who offered her hand to Christy.

 

Mandy carried Christy into the bathroom. “Uh, how do you want to, you know, go?” asked Mandy as she looked down at Christy standing in the palm of her hand. “Just put me in the sink!” Christy yelled. Mandy paused for a moment, “Oh the sink, right.” She said as she place her tiny passenger in the sink. Christy took off the doll clothes and walked to the drain to do her business. That’s when she heard the bath tub water come on.

 

Christy finished and looked up. Mandy was standing there naked smiling as Christy wagged her ass trying to dry off. “What the fuck! Does everyone have to strip around me?” Christy chirped. Mandy didn’t hear. “All finished?” asked Mandy as she lowered her hand into the sink. “Where are your clothes?” squeaked Christy. Mandy lowered her head and turned her ear towards Christy. “Where are your clothes?” Christy yelled. Mandy rose back up.

 

“Sara said not to let you out of my sight so I figured I’d take a bath too. There will be plenty of room.” Giggled Mandy. “There will be plenty of room.” Mocked Christy under her breath as she stepped onto Mandy’s open hand. Christy was promptly transported up and out of the sink to the side of the tub. Mandy stood up as Christy watched.

 

Christy felt tiny as she looked at her little sis Mandy. Mandy, who used to stand only as tall as her own large tits now dwarfed her in every way. Her legs were hundreds of feet long. Her pussy neat and trimmed with a strip of dirty blonde hair covering the slit was more than twice as big as Christy was tall. Her B cup tits were many times larger than Christy in volume and mass. The list could go on and on.

 

Christy watched as Mandy stepped a long leg over the side of the tub and then another. She looked away in disgust as Mandy’s gigantic ass and pussy passed overhead. Little 95-pound Mandy was going to get more cock then she ever would. “And I had had such a nice body too. What a waste.” Said Christy looking down at herself.

 

Mandy settled in the warm and ever-rising water. There were no bubbles so everything Mandy had was on display. Mandy looked over at Christy who was dry as bone standing naked on the side of the tub. “Come on in the water feels fantastic.” Suggested Mandy as she lay back against the tub.

 

Christy looked down into the water. It seemed to be about a 40-foot drop and she backed away until she felt something warm and wet touching her ass. It was Mandy’s finger! Christy scooted forward but the finger kept pushing until she got to the ledge and then she was pushed off the edge. She fell into the water clumsily and came up coughing between Mandy’s legs. Mandy was giggling.

 

Christy swam towards Mandy until she reached Mandy’s chest. She crawled up above Mandy’s tits and collapsed. Mandy was still laughing. “Were going to have so much fun. None of the other girls take me seriously because I’m so small. You and me are going to be best friends.” Said Mandy gazing down at Christy who had unknowingly slid down onto the top of Mandy’s right breast.

 

“Hold on.” Said Mandy as she sat up and reached for the faucet to turn off the water. Christy slid down Mandy’s breast and began clawing for anything to slow her descent. Finally, Christy reached Mandy’s nipple straddling it like a saddle as Mandy turned the water off.  She then looked down and located Christy. “Awe! You’re so cute!” said Mandy. Christy had Mandy’s nipple in a vice grip with her thighs as she felt it began to swell larger.

 

Mandy dropped her hand into the water and slid a finger between her pussy lips before pinching Christy around the waste with the same index finger and thumb plucking her from her enlarged nipple. Mandy brought her tiny sorority sister before her face examining her intently as she layback against the tub.

 

“I always did love your body, Christy.” Said Mandy as she boldly stared at Christy’s tiny nakedness. Her itty-bitty titties bounced in rhythm with her tiny kicking legs. She could just see the smallest patch of blonde fur between the kicking legs hiding the smallest slit she had ever seen. Mandy brought Christy to her lips and kissed her.

 

Christy swung her arms and legs as hard as she could. The force of her movements was simply absorbed by Mandy’s soft lush lips, which now pressed against her entire body. Christy began to tire realizing that Mandy was receiving no injury what so ever from her violent assaults. No sooner than Christy had gone limp she was forced stiff again as a lightning bolt sensation coursed through her body. The tip of Mandy’s tongue had emerged from her lips and parted Christy’s tiny legs.

 

Christy was held firmly by Mandy’s fingers as the tip of her tongue worked her over. Christy was in ecstasy within seconds and began thrashing wildly as Mandy lashed at her tiny sister with her tongue. The bumps on her tongue felt wonderful sliding over her pussy. Mandy would massage her pussy with the tip of her tongue and then it would glide up her abdomen to her tits. It would then slide back down massaging her pussy once again and then ascend up her ass and her back, and then the motion would repeat.

 

A few cycles and Christy was utterly exhausted. She had never felt anything so good. Christy went limp between Mandy’s fingers. “Oh no you don’t.” said Mandy as she dunked Christy into the bath water. When Christy emerged from the water she was coughing again and it took a moment for her to regain her senses. When she did she realized she was hundred’s of feet in the air and began to scream.

 

Mandy had stepped out of the bathtub. Water was cascading down her tanned skin as she walked across the bathroom floor and into the bedroom. She walked to the bed with Christy pinched between her fingers and lay on Sara’s bed. “I don’t go down on anybody no matter how tiny unless they return the favor.” Said Mandy as she placed her tiny sister on her enormous twat.

 

“No way!” Christy chirped as she pushed herself off of the pussy and backed away slightly. “Its to big!” Christy squealed. Mandy sat up and located Christy who was standing between her legs about a half an inch in front of her pussy. Mandy had always liked girls and had a secret crush on Christy from day one. She felt her pussy moisten.

 

Christy always seemed so unreachable being so powerful in the sorority, so pretty, and tall. Not that Christy ever noticed, but Mandy had followed her around like a puppy dog since she joined the sorority and now Christy stood only an inch tall and was standing right between her legs. “Its only fair. I’ll help.” Said Mandy as she slid her fingers down to her vagina and spread her labia open slightly.

 

Christy turned an ran as fast as her little legs could carry her away from the giant pussy her own tiny sized c-cup tits bouncing wildly. Mandy got her feet under her and jumped to the foot of the bed. Christy didn’t even have time to stop running as Mandy descended from the sky about 200 feet in front of her. Christy couldn’t believe something so large could be so quick.

 

Mandy was on all fours and lowered her face to get the best view of her tiny sister. Christy’s tiny tits were still bouncing slightly as she came to a stop. “I just adore the way your little boobies bounce.” Said Mandy soaking in Christy’s miniature naked form. She had gotten glimpses of Christy naked before but could never stare with impunity like now.

 

“I always loved your tits. They were so big and soft. I loved giving you a hug because I was just the right size to rest my head between them.” Said Mandy reminiscing. Come to think of it Christy did remember Mandy’s weird hugs. ‘Should have guessed she was a dike.’ Christy thought. She looked up Mandy’s eyes were closed and one long arm had snaked its way down the front of her body to her pussy. Christy figured she might be able to sneak past Mandy to the dollhouse so she began to jog around her giant sorority sister.

 

Mandy opened her eyes and smiled realizing what Christy was attempting to do. Mandy rose up and knocked Christy over with her boob pinning her under it. Mandy looked down at her tiny sister hopelessly trapped under the weight of her left boob. Christy found it hard to breathe with Mandy’s nipple pressing squarely on top of her midsection. Only her head and knees protruded from under the giant nipple.

 

“I guess I’m the one with the big tits now, huh.” giggled Mandy as she lifted her boob weight off her tiny sister and began to gently probe her with her stiff nipple. Christy was relieved to have the boob weight lifted but the relief was short lived as Mandy began probing her tits, belly, head, and legs with her giant stiffened nipple. Christy was on her back kicking at the nipple when she felt Mandy’s hand slide under her. “This is to much. I have to have you sis.” Said Mandy as she slid her hand under her tiny sorority sister and mashed her into her breast.

 

Christy tried to move but was pressed flat against Mandy’s boob by her hand. Mandy rolled over on her back and pushed herself up the bed with her legs as she massaged each tit with Christy along for the ride against the left tit. “You're too tiny to be my big sis anymore.” Said Mandy as she slid up the bed. “I guess that makes you my little sister.” She continued. Christy was just trying to breathe as Mandy smashed her tiny body against her boob tightly.

 

Mandy finally reached the pillows of the bed and pulled her hand and Christy away from her left tit. She smiled as she slid her tiny passenger down her body in the palm of her hand and mashed her against her titanic twat with her hand. Mandy was leaning against the headboard with her legs spread at 45-degree angles. “You fill so good pressed against my pussy. I’ve always fantasized of being with you Christy and now your tiny and I can have you whenever I want.” Said Mandy with her eyes closed as she rubbed Christy slowly against her pussy. Alternately closing and opening her legs in a butterfly like motion.

 

“Am I interrupting something?” asked another female voice. Mandy opened her eyes and dropped Christy onto the bed in front of her pussy in panic. “Uhhh…I just had to relieve a little tension Sasha.” Said Mandy nervously as she tried to conceal Christy with her hands. Sasha wasn’t fooled. “In Sara’s bed? Is that Christy your hiding?” asked Sasha accusingly as she walked over to the bed.

 

“Pleeeassssee Sasha, don’t tell Sara. I got carried away that’s all. She’s so cute and tiny.” Explained Mandy as she jumped out of the bed to face Sasha. Sasha looked down at Mandy. At 6’1” Sasha towered over her. ‘The little munchkin doesn’t have a bad body, but I’m not a dike.” She thought.

 

However, Sasha saw Christy standing up behind Mandy trying to remove some of Mandy’s love juice from her hair and smiled. She had promised Misty she would be good, but this was too good an opportunity to pass on she decided. “Who said anything about telling Sara.” Said Sasha smiling as she pulled her pajama shirt over her head and tossed it on top of Christy.

 

Sasha was a new girl and Mandy hadn’t had the pleasure of seeing her naked, yet. So, her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw Sasha’s humungous rack jiggle slightly as she tossed her pajama top over her head onto Christy behind her. Sasha was very tall and very beautiful. In fact she was the tallest of the new inductees. She had black hair and a very fair complexion. Her tits were humungous easily DDD’s probably more, definitely larger then even Sara’s. Mandy was eye to nipple with Sasha.

 

“I hope you don’t mind if I join in,” said Sasha as she pushed her bazookas into Mandy’s face. “N-no. I don’t mind,” stammered Mandy breaking away from Sasha’s hooters to look up at her face. “Good.” Said Sasha who hadn’t taken her eyes off of Christy trying to escape from under the pajama top that was draped over her.

 

Sasha looked down at Mandy who was very small compared to her own large frame. She then lifted Mandy from under her arms and sat her on the bed with ease. “Wait here with our little sister while I lock the door.” Said Sasha as she strutted over to the door closed and then locked it. She then dropped her pajama bottoms.

 

Mandy swallowed hard eying Sasha’s perfectly shaped ass, admiring each full sexy cheek, and the long creases under them. Her gaze rose up as Sasha’s round sexy ass, gave way to her lower back and hips that then cut in dramatically to her waste. Her dark mane cascaded down to her mid back. As Sasha ran her hands through her hair Mandy couldn’t help but notice she could see nearly a third of each giant boob peaking around her sides. Finally, she turned around and began to walk back towards the bed.

 

Sasha had a thick, dark, and untamed bush that completely obscured her pussy. Mandy was sitting on the bed Indian style watching in awe as Sasha sauntered over. Christy was still struggling under the net like pajama top wandering if she had done something in a past life to deserve being left at the mercy of these two.

 

Sasha crawled up on the bed and sat on one end of her pajama top. Christy was still struggling to free herself. Sasha recognized her as the small lump under her pajama shirt. It was about 3 inches in front of her pussy. She had her legs spread at 45-degree angles. She glanced over at Mandy whose eyes were glazed over in lust. Mandy had moved up to the headboard and lay against the pillows fingering herself. ‘Good. Let Mandy cum on herself at my nakedness while I haze little Christy.’ Thought Sasha.

 

Struggle as she could Christy could not free herself from underneath Sasha’s net like pajama shirt. Suddenly she felt a large whoosh of air and the darkness she was entombed in became light as Sasha effortlessly tossed her pajama shirt high over her head. “Peekaboo!”  Exclaimed Sasha.

 

Christy rubbed her eyes. She stood face to cunt with Sasha. It was no more than 10 feet in front of her and it was immense and furry. She could just faintly see the crease of the twat underneath the thick dark fur. She could make out that it was much larger than even Mandy’s, probably more then three times her own size. She looked up. Sasha was leaning back on her hands. Her arms were like powerful pillars propping her reclined torso up. Her humungous tits lay draped randomly on her chest as she lazily gazed over the large mounds and down at her tiny sorority sister. Christy screamed, and promptly turned and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her away from Sasha.

 

“Oh don’t be like that sis. I forgive you for all those hazings. We just need some time to bond.” Said Sasha as she sat up. She wasn’t even worried about Christy escaping. After all where could she go? Christy had gotten almost to Sasha’s knee by the time Sasha even bothered reaching for her.

 

As Christy ran her shoulders began to ache from her own large tits bouncing up and down so violently. She looked back. She saw Sasha reaching for her so she turned forward and tensed up as she continued to run expecting to be snatched up at any second. Just when she realized that she wasn’t being snatched up she tripped over something, but her fall was broken when her stomach slammed into something else that almost knocked the wind out of her.

 

Sasha laughed out load as Christy tripped over her pinky and fell into her ring finger. Christy sat motionless for a moment but then began to frantically scramble over Sasha’s remaining digits. Sasha did not make this easy but decided to allow Christy to eventually escape. “This is better than playing with my gerbil.” Said Sasha as Christy finally made it out of Sasha’s four-finger obstacle course. However, just as Christy took her first step with her right foot she felt something clamp onto her left like a vice.

 

Sasha had pinched Christy’s left leg with her index finger and thumb and began to slowly drag Christy back towards her along the bed. Christy was screaming as she desperately began to claw at the bed. Sasha smiled as she pulled Christy back to her pussy and lifted her up through her own thick, dark, bush.

 

Christy tried to fend of the abrasive pubic hair the best she could with her arms. Then her left arm got tangled, yet Sasha continued to lift her. Just when she thought she couldn’t be stretched any more her arm freed itself and she slowly ascended up Sasha’s body, past her beyond gigantic boobs to her smiling face.

 

“You're not so big now, are you?” Said Sasha grinning from ear to ear as Christy dangled upside down before her face. “And look at those pea sized boobies you used to be so proud of.” Said Sasha as she poked at Christy’s tiny tits with a fingernail that could easily slice Christy in half. Christy tried in vain to defend herself, but her resistance wasn’t even noticed as Sasha simply had her way with her.

 

“They’re nothing compared to mine you know. But I guess that’s obvious. Your entire body is pretty negligible when compared to either of my tits. I wonder what would happen to you if you got caught under one of them?” Said Sasha as she lowered Christy to her left boob and began to drag her tiny body across its surface. “But that’s obvious too. Each one could squash you easily. I mean look at the size of them compared to tiny you.” Sasha bragged. Christy’s own tits were rubbing against Sasha’s left breast as she slid Christy across her smooth globes. Sasha felt her nipple harden so she decided to introduce it to Christy.

 

“Look sis, even my nipple is bigger than both of your tits combined.” Said Sasha as she maneuvered Christy to it so that her tiny tits were touching it. Christy couldn’t argue here. Sasha’s swollen nipple was almost as volumous as her entire body. “But I didn’t come in here to compare tits with you pip squeak. I want you inside me.” Said Sasha as she lowered Christy and dropped her on the bed in front of her hairy vagina.

 

Christy got up to run but saw that she was trapped between Sasha’s legs by her giant hand. “Now, get in my pussy.” Sasha commanded. Christy backed away shaking her head no. “Christy, don’t be silly. Look how much bigger I am than you. You’re going inside of me and that’s all there is to it. I can force you in or you can climb in yourself. Which way will it be?” posed Sasha. Christy was looking up and could see the seriousness in Sasha’s dark brown eyes peering over her gigantic breasts as Sasha was partly leaned over so she could see Christy. Christy sighed, realizing Sasha might injure her if she didn’t comply. So, she slowly walked up to Sasha’s giant cunt.

 

Sasha smiled pleased at Christy’s obedience. Christy did her best to part Sasha’s bush but it was impossible. She finally got herself so tangled she couldn’t move. “Awe. Is somebody stuck in my pussy hair? Here let me help.” Sasha mocked freeing Christy easily. She was even kind enough to peel herself open for her tiny sister.

 

Christy took a deep breath and crawled into Sasha’s vaginal opening. Just as she entered she felt Sasha’s finger on her ass push her deep within herself. Sasha smiled as she pulled her finger out allowing all of her vaginal lips to close. She retracted her legs closing them. The feeling was unlike anything she had felt before.

 

“I have a person inside of me.” She said aloud as her love muscles began to spasm in response to the notion. She cupped a massive tit in each hand and concentrated on that thought. The total domination of it, she had enveloped Christy completely. As she massaged her mammaries she could just feel the losing battle tiny Christy was waging against her ravenous pussy. She had total control. Should she smother her completely? Or should she be a merciful goddess. She felt her twat twitch at thought, perhaps salivating over the sacrifice. ‘I’m not a killer.’ A powerful voice in her head rang out.

 

Sasha climaxed with Christy still inside. Then she spread her legs open wide and split her lips with her fingers. She gently inserted her fingers and pulled Christy out onto the bed. Sasha was relaxing in the afterglow when she was interrupted by Mandy who was looking out the window and had already gotten dressed. “Sasha, Sara is back!” Exclaimed Mandy. “Quick clean Christy up and I’ll change the bed sheets.” Said Sasha as she picked up Christy and tossed her to Mandy who was at least 7 feet away. Luckily Mandy played softball in high school and caught her tiny sister. She then proceeded to clean her up as Sasha changed the sheets.

 

When Mandy came out of the bathroom Sasha was about to open the door. “Sasha you’re naked!” warned Mandy. “Oh.” Said Sasha as she hastily put the pj’s back on. When she finished Mandy handed Christy to Sasha. She raised Christy to her face. “Sara knows nothing of this, right sis?” asked Sasha as she give Christy a tight squeeze. Christy got the message. “Sara knows what?” Chirped Christy. “Good.” Responded Sasha as she placed Christy in front of the dollhouse door and left with Mandy.

Chapter 4 by minuss

The Next Night

Christy felt her stomach growl. It was late. She had only had breakfast today. Her friend Sara had not been home yet. She walked out on the balcony facing the bed and looked over at the giant alarm clock on the nightstand: 11:22 is what it read. ‘Well it looks like no super tonight. I may as well go to bed.’ Decided Christy walking back into the dollhouse and heading down to the second level for bed.

 

It didn’t take long for her to fall asleep. Then suddenly Christy awoke to a violent jolt. “What the fuck?” Christy got out of bed, but immediately fell to the ground from another. She went to the window in her bedroom and looked out. Nothing. Then she ground shook again almost causing her to fall out the window. She looked up. It seemed to be coming from the roof. Christy ran up the stairs, almost falling from a couple additional quakes as she did.

 

She got to the third level and went out the bedside balcony overlooking Sara’s bed. No sooner then she got out she hit the deck from another violent quake. While she was on her back is when she discovered the source. It was Sara’s gigantic tits smacking against the roof like wrecking balls though much bigger proportionally. Christy braced herself as they swung in for another whack.

 

“What the fuck!” Christy screamed. She looked up at Sara’s face, which was poorly lit from moonlight coming in the open window. Christy could tell her complaint didn’t register. Smack! The tits collided with the roof again. Christy had braced her self. She saw Sara’s mouth contort. Sara then began to moan in rhythm with her tit attacks.

 

Christy then began to understand. She looked up at Sara’s shoulders. They were locked in place. The feminine muscles in her arms were strained as she gripped the covers and sheets near the edge of the bad. Then she heard Sara’s boyfriend smack her ass from behind. “Great!” said Christy folding her arms as she watched her giantess friend getting fucked from behind.

 

Deciding to make use of the time she sat down and began to finger herself. If she looked hard enough down Sara’s stomach and passed her bush she caught fleeting glimpses of the ramrod impaling Sara’s giant pussy. It was large but it still did the trick for her as she imagined herself in Sara’s place on the receiving end of it.

 

Sara was pleased to find that Christy had finally made it out to the balcony. She knew there would be no way that she could sleep through her booby quakes. She could scarcely imagine what Christy was feeling watching her so big in scale being fucked by her even larger boyfriend. Sara decided to perform an experiment, but she first needed Christy to go back into the dollhouse. Smiling after her tits smacked into the roof she collapsed allowing one of them to slide down the roof onto the balcony.

 

Christy was about to climax when she saw the Sara’s bust descending. She got up and jumped inside just as Sara’s left boob landed on the balcony completely covering it and blocking the doorway. Christy stood up and looked as pliant tit flesh bulged into the dollhouse. She felt her own arousal slip away and punched Sara’s tit flesh in anger. “Fuck you, Sara!” exclaimed Christy. Just as she did this the bulging boob flesh instantly retreated.

 

Curious Christy walked out onto the balcony. No one was on the bed. Then she felt a jolt. She looked to the other side of the room. Sara’s giant butt was bombarding the other balcony railing. Christy walked over. Sara’s 40-foot crack was rising into the sky merging the buttocks together high overhead. Christy looked straight ahead under Sara’s butt and saw the giant penis at work from the front. She became hot again and began to masturbate once more.

 

After a few bumps Sara decided to rotate slightly to see if Christy indeed had made it over. Sure enough when she swiveled there she was watching. ‘Delicious.’ She thought becoming more aroused that her audience was now addicted. She slowly slid her boyfriend’s prick out of herself to give her tiny friend a good look.

 

Christy was in ecstasy as the giant pussy relented its hold and let the invader pull away for her visual pleasure. ‘It will probably be the closest I get so I better live it up now.’ Christy decided. Christy had reached orgasm twice when her friend Sara finally finished and the boyfriend got dressed to leave. Christy lay on the balcony soaking wet from her own sweat on her back as Sara flipped the light on after her boyfriend left.

 

Christy didn’t move until shadow fell over her She looked up seeing her friend Sara gazing down at her over her tremendous titties. Sara’s bush was mere feet, to Christy, away from the balcony a few hairs even crossing the balcony railing. She slowly got to her feet. Sara placed her hands on her hips and feigned surprise. “Christy, what are still doing up?”

 

Christy’s gaze broke away from the giant swolen pussy right in front of her to Sara’s face way overhead. “You two woke me up!” Christy yelled. “Oh sorry about that. I just got one hell of a fuck.” Said Sara who was beginning to become aroused again at the smallness of Christy and the proximity to her titanic twat. She stepped forward a bit forcing Christy back with a wall of pubic hair.

 

This didn’t go unnoticed to Christy who had a front rows seat as the gigantic pussy began to engorge and flower open. Then she was literally pushed backwards as the bush wall advanced on her position. The distended and swollen pussy was so large and so close. Shuttering at the site Christy looked up and said, “Well now that you two are done I suppose I better get some sleep!” “Yeah. I guess should go to bed, to sleep, rather.” Said Sara as she backed away and climbed into bed. ‘That was close.’ Thought Christy as she watched the twat retreat and its giant owner climb lazily into bed. She thought for sure she was about to be inserted. She had no idea how close she came.

 

Sara lay in bed and thought about what she had just done and felt ashamed. Christy was dependent upon her and she was treating her like some object to be used for her own carnal gratifications. She was so very close to swallowing her tiny friend with her pussy just a minute ago. Sara resolved to behave better around Christy going forward and aside from an occasional flash of boobs and vagina as she dressed she did. Sasha and Mandy on the other hand did not have such discipline.

 

Chapter 5 by minuss

One Month Later

Sara had done her best to provide for her tiny roommate, but with school, a boyfriend, and a chapter to run her responsibilities didn’t really let her. The burden increasingly fell upon the chapter. The girls were required to take turns, but just like Sara many of these girls had lives of the own and mostly Christy found herself in the care of Mandy and Sasha usually at the same time.

 

Sasha for her part was addicted to the power and eroticism of it. Mandy would simply take any chance she could get to be with her new crush: Sasha. Christy, for her part, was almost used to the routine. And though she was treated better by other girls none of them truly paid her attention. She was a chore to them.

 

With Sasha and Mandy she was the center of attention. She knew just the way to position herself in Sasha’s twat to minimize the physical effects upon her body and to maximize Sasha’s pleasure; in fact, she remained more or less healthy since she discovered these techniques. However, last week she had a scare when Mandy inserted her for the first time. She was able to modify the method for Mandy’s smaller vagina and made it through unscathed. Despite the way in which she was being used by these giantesses she grew to like being with them more then with the other girls.

 

“You did what?” cried Mandy. “I promised Misty a heart to heart with Christy today.” Said Sasha matter-of-factly. “She’ll hurt her.” Said Mandy. “Relax. She’s got just as much right as everyone else to get a little pay back. Remember what Christy did to her.” Reminded Sasha. “Well, has she even told you what she’s going to do?” asked Mandy. “No, but if you’re so worried you can stay and watch. And this will be one show that you don’t want to miss. Misty has a big rack and is tall like me, but she’s a blonde. You’ll love her.” Said Sasha shoving her boobs in Mandy’s face.

 

Mandy bit her lower lip. Intrigued at the prospect. “Well, I suppose I can keep an eye out to make sure she doesn’t get to rough.” Said Mandy. “That’s the opportunistic dike that I know.” Said Sasha as the phone rang. “That’s probably her now.” Said Sasha picking up the phone. Mandy watched Sasha closely trying to imagine what Misty was going to look like.

 

“Hello. Misty. The conference is over and you’re ready to see her. OK. Oh, by the way what are you going to do to her anyway? Oh, It’s a surprise. Well you’re not planning to hurt her permanently are you?”

 

Misty sensed the concern in Sasha’s tone. “Nope, but she will be broken down…emotionally.” Added Misty. “Mandy wants to watch? Munchkin Mandy?” Misty clarified. “Well I’d rather she didn’t. Oh, she insists. Well I suppose if she feels she must. Well, OK I’m on my way over I’ll see you in twenty.” Said Misty as she put the phone down. “All right bitch here I come.” She said to herself grabbing a duffel bag and walking out the door.

 

20 Minutes Later

 

The knock came and Sasha opened the door. Misty walked in. She was dressed in some oversized sweats, a sweatshirt, and some sandals. Even in the unflattering clothes Mandy could see that Sasha wasn’t lying. Misty was blessed in the breast and legs department just as much as Sasha. “Hey Misty.” Greeted Sasha. “Sara is gone all night, so you have a while. Just don’t be to rough. She is a little bit fragile. She’s up in Sara’s room in the dollhouse. Mandy will show you.” Said Sasha. “Sure.” Misty replied turning to Mandy. “Lets go.” She said eagerly.

 

The door opened and Mandy turned on the light and went to look in the dollhouse window. Christy was sound asleep. “Awe. She’s sleeping you think you could wai…..” stammered Mandy as she turned around to face Misty. Misty had already disrobed.

 

The pile of sweats lay strewn across the floor. She was bent over mooning Mandy as she pulled some things out of her bag. Mandy was speechless. Sasha hadn’t lied. Misty’s perfect butt was smiling back at her begging to be grabbed. Her pussy was peaking out from underneath spread ever so slightly. Her enormous, round, pendulous, bulbous boobs distracted Mandy’s gaze as Misty pulled unknown items from her bag.

 

“W-w-what did you bring?” Mandy clumsily asked approaching Misty from behind. Misty’s heart was racing. ‘Just a little closer…perfect.’ She thought timing Mandy’s steps. Just when Mandy came in range Misty rose up spinning and smacked Mandy in the face with a full, plastic 32oz ketchup bottle.

 

With 65 pounds easy on little Mandy it was lights out. Mandy crumpled to floor with a soft thud. Misty sat the ketchup bottle down on the floor with the mustard and the left over hotdogs that she brought. Misty walked over to the dollhouse stepping over Mandy and crouched down peering into the bedroom window. Mandy wasn’t lying Christy was sound asleep. ‘Man could this be more perfect?’ Thought Misty as she carefully reached in extracting the bed that Christy was sleeping on.

 

Meanwhile, Sasha was down the hall, in Christy’s old room getting a bath ready. She felt a small vibration through the floor, but dismissed it as the old house creaking. Satisfied with this explanation she dropped her bathrobe off and stepped in to soak up the welcome heat of the bathwater.

 

“HEY BITCH!” Christy jumped up from her slumber at the sound. “Remember me?” Christy found the source. “Misty.” She timidly squeaked. “Yes. Misty.” Responded Misty - Who appeared to be naked at least from the top up leaning against the dollhouse roof. ‘Which means that I’m on the roof.’ Realized Christy. Christy’s adrenal glands went into overdrive as she realized Misty had her balanced on one of the dollhouse dormer roofs of the second level.

 

“Where’s Mandy and Sasha?” squealed Christy looking up at Misty’s billboard sized face. Misty laughed menacingly displaying a set of pearly white teeth each half the size of Christy. “Well. Sasha’s downstairs. She set up this little encounter. Though I did have to lie a little to her to get it for me. Mandy is there on the floor out cold. I couldn’t have her watching me when I ate you now could I.” Said Misty licking her lips for Christy’s benefit.

 

Christy’s stomach hit her throat. “That’s right, you little slut. I said I’m going to eat you.” Said Misty laughing. Christy started to jump out of bed, but the sudden motion caused both her and the bed to fall forward towards Misty. Christy clawed at the plastic roof with her hands, which slowed her descent. The bed descended rapidly bouncing off the outside of Misty’s gigantic boob and fell to the floor. “What’s your hurry? Here let me help you out.” Offered Misty leaning forward.

 

As Misty leaned forward Christy’s fall was halted by her left boob, which began to roll over Christy’s feet, then her knees, then her chest. Misty stopped only when she could see Christy’s little head from under her titanic tit. “Please…..yyy-ou’re crushing me.” Grunted Christy. “What’s that? Oh, how silly of me. My boob must be very heavy to you. And to think you’re only feeling a fraction of its weight. Here is that better?” Misty feigned concern backing away from the dollhouse and thus lifting the tremendous tit weight from Christy.

 

No sooner than this happened, however, did Christy start sliding off the roof again. She caught herself by the ledge just before falling to the floor. “Oh dear. That’s a long way down. That might hurt. Here let me help.” Said Misty as she positioned herself upside down under Christy so that when she opened her mouth Christy would fall right in.

 

Christy looked down and screamed. If it weren’t so terrifying it would have been a site to behold. Misty had to contort herself dramatically to accomplish this position. “Just let go. I’ll catch you. How does it feel knowing that you’re going to be my dinner and you can't do anything to stop me?” Misty teased lapping at Christy’s little legs with her tongue. Christy could feel the warm breath wash over her. Occasionally, a foot would find solid ground, only to discover the ground was the enamel of Misty’s white teeth.

 

Finally, Christy’s grip gave out and heart stopped as she fell right into Misty’s mouth. Misty immediately began to dominate Christy with her giant tongue pressing her against the roof of her mouth, the sides of her cheeks, and the back of her teeth.

 

Misty stood up. “Mmmmm. I should just swallow you right now and digest you alive.” She managed with Christy in her mouth on her tongue. Suddenly the dark became light again as Misty stuck out her tongue. The first site tiny Christy saw was Misty standing in front of a mirror with her tongue out holding her. Misty picked Christy off setting her on the dresser in front of her pussy.

 

“Unfortunately I have a really bad gag reflex. I can’t even swallow vitamins.” Lamented Misty. “So, it looks like you get to be chewed up like my Flintstones.” She said. Christy decided not to go out like this and took off running to dive off the dresser to her death. Misty would not let her off so easily and simply stepped in her path just as she jumped. Christy hit Misty in the stomach about two inches below here belly button and slid down into her blonde bush becoming tangled.

 

Misty laughed at the site of Christy helplessly suspended ensnared the curls of her bush. “You can’t even kill yourself until I say so. Don’t worry I’ll do the honors soon enough.” Said Misty as she extracted Christy from her snatch snare and placed her in the hotdog bun. Christy tried to get up but was trapped when Misty laid the hotdog on top of her. She doused it in ketchup and mustard and took a bite.

 

Christy saw daylight again as Misty pulled her and the hotdog away from her mouth. “MMMmmmm. I haven’t eatin’ all day.” Said Misty looking at the hotdog chewing slowly. She saw Christy’s head poking out. “Looks like this is it. Don’t worry this time tomorrow you will be part of me. Nourishment for my muscles, some of you will become stored in my fat cells, and some part of my bones. What a way to go, huh?” Said Misty as she stuck the part of the hotdog and Christy completely in her mouth.

 

Just as she was about to bite down she was shoved forward violently and the hotdog fell from her hand to the floor. After the shock left her she quickly got her legs under her and realized she was still being pushed. She swiveled around. It was Mandy who stood up and began to back away as she noticed that Misty had turned to face her.

 

“You little runt! Come here.” Said Misty advancing as Mandy backed away. “Sasha! Sash…” screamed Mandy who was interrupted by a tremendous backhand across the face. Mandy fell back against the wall sliding down out cold again. Misty advanced on her to choke her out for good. Then she heard the door swing open behind her.

 

Misty turned. It was Sasha. “Why don’t you pick on someone your own size you Beta Lambda whore?” Said Sasha glaring at Misty. “So, I lied to you. I was going to eat her. What does it matter to you what happens to the ice princess? There won’t be any evidence. No one will know. You can even have half of her too if you want.” Reasoned Misty. “She’s my sister and Mandy’s my sister and you won’t touch either of them ever again.” Replied Sasha sternly.

 

This was about the time that Christy emerged from the hotdog and cleaned off enough of the sauce to see what was happening. In all honesty the fall should have killed her but she and the hotdog landed softly on some extra hotdog buns that Misty had brought. It was some sight.

 

On the left stood Sasha towering into the sky completely naked, with a sudsy bush, water still dripping from her wet body, and steam gently rolling off her pale skin. On the right was Misty who stood towering equally high and equally as naked, with a streak of mustard and ketchup smeared down over her titanic tits, which were rising up and down rapidly from her recent physical exertion and the breathes of air her giant lungs were consuming.

 

No sooner then Christy took in the site did the two titanesses charge each other tits flailing wildly as they met in the center of the distance between them with a deafening thud. The sounds of thunderclaps were made when each slapped the others skin. And each let out a high pitch squeal when the other would dig their half-inch long fingernails in and scrape. Sasha ended this initial melee by throwing her left arm around Misty’s neck. She began dragging her right trying to take her down. Misty responded by walking left, which meant that the fighting was quickly descending upon tiny Christy.

 

The giant naked girls slammed into the dresser with a bang. Christy looked up as random items began falling from the dresser. Each girl’s legs, ass, and arms were tensed trying to overpower the other, but they were equally matched.  Christy was doing all she could to dodge the giant footfalls. Just as she missed being turned to mush by Misty, Sasha’s foot descended from overhead. She jumped at the last minute avoiding a gory fate.

 

The hotdog was not so lucky. Christy watched in disgust as Sasha’s giant foot compressed and then squashed the hotdog. Sauce, hotdog, and bread squirted up between her toes and out from the sides of her giant foot. This served, as a vivid illustration of what would happen to her if she were stepped on in such a manner. So, Christy quickly began to retreat out from under the titanesses. That is until she noticed Misty getting the upper hand.

 

The smashed hotdog had caused Sasha to lose her balance and thus allowed Misty to capitalize gaining a headlock. Christy looked up seeing Sasha doubled over at Misty’s side with her head locked by Misty’s arms whose feminine biceps were bulging at the pressure she was applying. Sasha’s face was mashed up under the side of Misty’s gigantic tit gasping for air. If her goddess Sasha lost Christy would soon end up in the belly of the blonde titan Misty.

 

At the site of this Christy ran back under the giantesses and began pounding as hard as she could against Misty’s foot. Christy’s attack didn’t go unnoticed by Misty who looked down and decided to end it for good. She lifted her foot up flicking the side of it into Christy who went careening to the floor. “Squash for me bitch!” said Misty as she lifted her foot up and began to step down on top of Christy.

 

Christy was lying on her back and threw her hands up in a vain attempt to stop the inevitable. Just as Misty’s foot was about to crush Christy to oblivion Mandy’s hand swiped in knocking her to safety taking Misty’s weight in her stead. Mandy yelped as Misty’s full weight came down on the top of her hand cracking it.

 

All of this commotion was just the distraction Sasha needed to break Misty’s headlock as she gave her a powerful elbow to the crotch. Misty’s grip loosened and Sasha broke free balling up her right fist. She then swung a tremendous upper cut to the under side of Misty’s giant left tit. Misty went to clutch her tender boob lowering her guard further still when Sasha hit her with a left hook in the jaw that knocked her out. Her body fell to Sasha’s right against the dresser. Her titanic tits drug almost everything off the dresser top as she slid slowly to the floor.

 

An hour later

 

Campus police came and carted Misty off to jail. Mandy and Sasha were sitting on Sara’s bed in their nightgowns when Sara burst in. “Where is she?” Sara demanded. “Right here sleeping.” Said Sasha. “We think.” Added Mandy. “What in the hell happened?” Sara asked. “Well….” Sasha started. “Save it. I’ll get Christy’s version.” Said Sara looking down. Sasha and Mandy followed her gaze. Christy was up. Sara plucked her up and brought her close to her ear.

 

“You should be…” Sasha and Mandy prepared for the worst. “Proud of yourselves.” Continued Sara. “Christy says you saved her life and she wants to nominate you both as sisters of the year.” Said Sara beaming. “You two have truly demonstrated what it means to be a sister in this sorority.” Lauded Sara. Sasha and Mandy looked at each other in shock each breathing easier as they left the room at Sara’s request so she could put Christy to sleep.

 

5 Years Later

 

Sasha opened the door to her downtown apartment. It wasn’t much but it was in the Big Apple. She smelled some meat loaf as she turned the corner to the kitchen. “How was work sweety?” asked Mandy. “The usual. The mail boy is constantly stealing gazes. My peers are sexist pigs and my munchkin boss bought himself some two inch lifts so he doesn’t feel so emasculated around me.” “Wow. What’s that bring him up to?” interrupted Mandy. “Oh, about this high.” Said Sasha holding her hand under her gigantic boobs touching the bottoms. “Hey. That makes him as tall as me.” Noted Mandy.

 

“Where is she?” asked Sasha smacking Mandy’s naked butt who was wearing nothing but a cooking apron. Mandy turned again finding Sasha’s giant blouse covered tits looming above her. She felt so short when Sasha came home and stood next to her in her 3-inch work heels and somewhat understood the boss’s motivation. Mandy looked up past Sasha’s titanic tits finding her brown eyes. “She was helping me cook but then wanted to lay down outside in the bird cage.” Said Mandy.

 

Sasha squeezed one of Mandy’s breasts through the apron as she turned to head outside. She walked up to the golden cage to find Christy lying naked as a jaybird and fast asleep. “Hey squirt. I’ve had a rough day and could really use one of your patented clit massages.” Sasha said as she opened the cage. Christy jumped to her feet and ran through the door jumping out, she hit Sasha in the chest and slid right down between her gigantic tits. “Awe. Somebody must have missed me today?” said Sasha closing the cage door and walking back in with her passenger snug in stow.

 

Mandy was great, but Christy felt no safer anywhere on Earth then between Sasha’s massive mammaries. She soaked in the warmth, the weakened perfume mixed with Sasha’s perspiration. It was intoxicating. Sasha walked into the bedroom disrobing down to her bare ass. She held Christy in her hand as she walked into the living room and plopped down on her recliner.

 

She placed Christy between her legs in front of her hairy, gigantic vagina. Christy went right to work as Sasha closed her eyes and absorbed the sensations. The struggles that Christy had fighting against her size and bush were just as good as the clit massage itself realized Sasha as Christy encountered her usual difficulties.

 

Mandy, who had lost the apron, walked in and handed Sasha a plate. “Damn girl. I need to introduce you to a razor.” Critiqued Mandy. “What? Oh.” Replied Sasha realizing what she was referring to as she looked down at her thick, wild bush, which had utterly consumed Christy in its tangles. “Who has time?” dismissed Sasha as she took a bite of loaf. “I know a little girl who is adept with a razor. Who do you think did mine?” said Mandy giggling as she turned to sit down on the couch.

 

Mandy did have a meticulously trimmed strip of fur, but Sasha dismissed the notion out right. “I’m a little thicker and bigger down there then you. It would take her a week and she would have to start over again by the time she got done.” Said Sasha flippantly. Mandy laughed.

 

Sasha flipped through the channels pausing to look down at her pussy where Christy was completely obscured but nonetheless tirelessly at work massaging, she looked over at Mandy taking up the smallest edge of the couch picking at her small portion of food. She then looked at her own large frame laid out on the recliner seemingly in random positioning legs ajar for her tiny pussy servant. ‘I guess I am a dike.’ Realized Sasha.

She flipped the channel. “What do you want to do this weekend?” she asked Mandy. “Your call. Anything would be fine with me.” Responded Mandy. Sasha flipped the channel.

 

The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1065