It's a woman's world - (Semi) CYOA by meritricious
Summary:

In a world ruled by sadistic spell casting giantesses, our hero is just trying to survive. Each chapter will have 2 follow up chapters, one which results in the hero's failure and one which continues the story. No branching narrative, but it should be fun! Heavily inspired by Uru's Size Matters.


Categories: Feet, Giantess, Adventure, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6538 Read: 15450 Published: June 12 2021 Updated: August 30 2021

1. Chapter 0 - The Setting by meritricious

2. Chapter 1- The Human Shop by meritricious

3. Chapter 2A - Natasha by meritricious

4. Chapter 2B - Ashley by meritricious

5. Chapter 3A - The Hall by meritricious

Chapter 0 - The Setting by meritricious
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This setting is, frankly, pretty much lifted from Uru's game Size Matters. The world is exactly like our own in terms of technology; urban cities, electricity, phones, and so on. The main difference is that there's no men. At least, not as part of the dominant species. In essence, a race of giantesses have created this world and all of them are capable of some spell casting. They can shrink things, teleport things, scan for nearby signs of life, and move heavy objects. With alchemical potions, they can even make themselves multiply in size for a little while to be as big as a building or use a draught that will allow them to reproduce asexually. These giant women also have an inherent instinct that makes them want to toy with prey and squish them as their primary means of getting sexual pleasure, though some resist the urge because they think it's wrong or just plain unladylike. Some of the giantess race are even known to keep humans as pets. A life as a pet is humiliating and unenviable, but far from the worst fate that can befall you in this dystopia.

This is where humanity comes into play. Humans live in this same world, but are only a few inches tall. More accurately, the average giantess is about a hundred feet tall give or take. All human settlements have effectively been exterminated as the giantess race hunted them for sport and their own sadistic impulses. Now, humans have to live in hiding inside of giantess cities in order to find reliable sources of food, siphon electricity from their grid, and survive. Some businesses actually employ humans for certain types of work that you can do at any size or that they're better at but humans are often very wary of such offers. A promise of protection could merely be a trap resulting in one's untimely demise. Still, desperation and starvation often leads humans to eventually take them up on these offers and some are legitimate even though humans have no legal rights and their giantess employer could choose to do whatever they want with them. Public transportation has even added compartments for humans only where they're allegedly safe as long as they can pay the toll, but it's wise to doubt these. All too common is the story of the human comparment being breached and all the occupants tortured by whoever managed to unlock it before the driver noticed. Humans have formed settlements under appliances, inside sewers, and really anywhere that a giantess is unlikely to find them. Every now and then though, a city gets discovered by a giantess with too much free time on her hands and wiped out in minutes.

 

There is a human resistance, but most don't see a point to fighting back against such an utterly overwhelming foe. As it stands, a single giantess is practically invincible to the combined onslaught of the entire human race. Humans don't even remember a time where they were independent or free of these monsters, and so most don't even try to strike back. But that could all change with our hero...

End Notes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that was a dry read, expect the first chapter out in the next few days. Any feedback on the format is appreciated!

Chapter 1- The Human Shop by meritricious
Author's Notes:

We introduce our protagonist and make our first choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam woke up confused. He wasn't in his bed and the room was dimly lit. He sat up and immediately had a sinking feeling; he was in a cage. He looked around the room. There were other cages, some empty and some also had people in them. He looked at the decor and how the cages were aligned. Everything looked very posh and elegant, like a jewelry store. The obvious difference was that this shop dealt not in precious stones, but in human lives instead. The tables and cages were aligned so that customers could inspect all of the "goods" and decide which one they most wanted. This is when Sam's memory came flooding back of the night before.

He had been part of a colony of humans that lived in the pantry of an upscale hotel. It was a massive, walk-in pantry full of the finest foods the giantess world had to offer and they found it easy to construct a small, hidden settlement at the back among the old kitchen utensils and appliances that was pretty much never touched, but not thrown out. He never really had a family; human lives ended very abruptly in this city. Sam didn't know if he was born in that settlement or rescued from somewhere else, but when every day was a challenge for survival people didn't care too much about things like that. Luckily, there weren't giant bugs or anything of the sort in this world so it was pretty safe as long as they scavenged at night. At least, until the night before.

Two of the kitchen staff had walked into the pantry to get some food. It was during daylight, so everyone in the settlement was either in hiding or out on an expedition somewhere else far away, including Sam. He was foraging for food in recently vacated rooms of the hotel which they navigated via the ventilation system.

"I finally started my magic courses!" the first giantess to enter said. She appeared to be about college age, and this was probably a job in which she was getting experience as a sous chef for her education. The women walked dangerously close to the human settlement, evidently looking for something which wasn't often used.

"Wow! I can't wait to start mine. I graduate high school this year," replied the second.

"Yeah, they started us off pretty small. All we learned was boring stuff like how to feel the flow of magic around us. They did teach us a spell though!" Suddenly, the giantess put her hands together. "Detect life," she said forcefully. "See, it lets me feel the life energy of creatures around me. I can tell where you are even with my eyes closed, watch." The giantess closed her eyes and spun around in place a few times. "You're right... there!" She opened her eyes, pointing directly at the old refrigerator the humans were livign behind.

"No dummy, I'm over here" laughed her coworker. "Maybe you could use some more practice."

The first giantess blinked a couple times. She was sure she'd felt something in that direction. Suddenly, a wide grin broke out on her face. "Or maybe I don't," she said, making her way over. She moved a few boxes and peered over the pile of junk, her eyes meeting the gaze of all the terrified humans who had already begun to flee. "There's a human nest over here!"

"Really?! That power's amazing, you need to teach me!" the younger of the two said, giddily making her way over and beginning to move the junk. "Hehe, look at them running. They're in a corner, there's nowhere to go little ones," she giggled in a tone that terrified her prey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, Sam returned home from his expedition. When he emerged from the ventilation shaft, he froze in his tracks. He could see that the boxes around the settlement had been rearranged and knew that meant danger.

"Somnum!" he heard a voice boom. Before he could realize what was happening, he was fast asleep. The 2 girls had wiped out his settlement, toying with every last resident until they died, and told management about the nest. A giantess was waiting in ambush around the corner from the vent to cast a sleeping spell on any other humans that showed up. Presumably, they were all rounded up and sold to a Human shop that was just around the corner from the hotel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the present, Sam looked around. He couldn't figure out one thing; why was he in the second row of tables, away from all the other humans? The cages at the front were pretty much full, but his row was empty save for him. He could see the back of some label on his cage, but both rows of cages faced the door through which a customer would walk in. The label on the other row was also facing away from him. He tried to call out to the people in the cages at the front, but found he couldn't speak. Either through magical or alchemical means, he and all the other humans in the shop had been rendered mute. It looked like it was early morning, based on the traffic outside of the store windows. At this moment, a women in business attire appeared outside. She unlocked and opened the front door, then turned the lights on. She didn't even look at any of the humans in the store as she moved over to the front desk, sat down in the chair, and turned the lights on. She pulled out her phone and began reading.

Sam wasn't sure how much time had passed. It couldn't have been more than a couple hours, but stuck in his position, it felt like an eternity. He knew better than to try and break free, the tables were high enough off the ground that a fall would be lethal. The store owner stood up from her desk, and distributed water to all the cages. It was like a dog's bowl. It was humilating to drink from, but welcome after all he'd been through. The shopkeeper still hadn't said a word, and at the last cage in her rounds, she hesitated, She opened the latch, and silently reached in, plucking a middle aged women from the cage. The woman tried to scream in terror and began flailing wildly, but it was no good. The shopkeep was wearing a business skirt and a blouse with a business jacket. She pulled forward her waistband and wordlessly dropped the woman into her panties. A shiver of pleasure went down her spine, and she pressed her legs together to squeeze the unfortunate captive enough to hurt her, but not break anything. She sat back at the desk, and began scrolling through her smartphone again.

Around 20 minutes later, 2 women walked in. They were chatting about something, but the first one to walk in noticed Sam in the cage at the back, and her eyes lit up immediately. "Hey, look Natasha! The store has another wild human in stock!"

So that's what the label is, Sam thought to himself. The people at the front must have been in captivity their whole lives. Humans that had lived free were more sought after due to their willingness to fight back when the giantess toyed with them; or at least do what they could to resemble fighting back against someone 50 times their size.

Both women immediately rushed over to Sam's cage and began eyeing him. The one that had spoke was wearing a work outfit for a florist's shop in the town, and he could ascertain from her nametag that her name was Ashley. Both girls appeared to be about 19 or so. Ashley looked like your typical popular high school senior. She was wearing leggings, a low cut top, and was fit. She was white, but had tanned skin and definitely spent a lot of time outside, probably a soccer player or something. She had brown eyes, a cute face, and long, flowing brown hair.

Natasha on the other hand was, frankly obese. She still had curves, but had a noticeable belly, and a huge chest. Sam couldn't even believe how big her hips were in comparison to his tiny size. She was also wearing leggings that looked a bit too tight for her, creating a bit of a muffin top with her navel exposed thanks to the crop top she was wearing. She crouched down and rested her arms and chin on the edge of the table, putting her eye level with Sam. She had straight, blond hair and blue eyes. Interestingly, her face didn't seem to have a double chin but it was definitely round and chubby. "He's pretty cute. Someone's been working out," she giggled. "I like his hair, it's so blonde." Sam had unconsciously backed all the way to the back of the cage, and at this moment, he also realized that he himself was naked. as the pudgy giantess ogled him.

Natasha stood up. "How much for this one?" she asked to the shopkeep who had just begun walking over.

"$250," she replied in a monotone. One might expect someone in the service industry to at least act friendlier, but humans were such an always in demand commodity that it's not necessary to make sales.

"$250?!" Natasha exclaimed. "That's pretty steep."

"Don't you see how he's the only wild human here?" Ashley asked, the term wild human labelling as though he were livestock making Sam realize all the more how utterly helpless he was here. "Clearly there's a shortage and they're in high demand right now." The shopkeeper merely nodded and pushed up her glasses.

"Hmm, I guess it's worth it," Natasha said. "But there's only one of him. How do we decide who gets him?"

"I've got an idea," Ashley said with a smirk on her face. "How about we let him choose? Whoever doesn't get him can just buy a few of the ones at the front for a fraction of the price."

"Yeah, I like that! Alright little guy, who do you want?" Natasha said sweetly, looking at Sam.

A- Point at Natasha

B- Point at Ashley

End Notes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next 2 chapters will be 2A and 2B based on which choice you made. Remember, to make your choice you only need to select the appropriate chapter in the drop down menu when they're up. Choose wisely!

Chapter 2A - Natasha by meritricious

Sam hesitated for a moment. He looked up at the towering women in front of him and weighed his options. The larger of the two had expressed some interest in his appearance so he hoped maybe she would at least view him as less expendable than normal. Slowly, with his heart racing he pointed at the blonde giantess. Natasha giggled and clapped her hands together. "Looks like you lose Ashley!" she said smugly.

"Whatever," Ashley replied, "I can get over a dozen of the captive stock for the same price. We'll see if he regrets his choice once he realizes what usually happens to your toys." Sam's heart sank at that last comment, but before he could attempt to do anything about it Ashley had turned and left to go pick out from the cages at the front. Wordlessly, the shopkeep opened Sam's cage and picked him up in her fist. He couldn't see anything from the giantess's palm, but from this distance as she swung him back and forth as she walked he was able to make out the sounds of the women that had been dropped in her panties earlier struggling for her life. She set Sam down on the front desk haphazardly, which would have made him grunt in pain if not for his evident muteness. Natasha got out her credit card and made the transaction.

"Make sure to break the mute spell you have on him," Natasha reminded the shopkeep. Without looking up from her cash register, she snapped her fingers. Sam grunted just to see if he could and was pleased to at least have his voice back.

"Will you be needing a bag for that?" inquired the store owner. Without any warning, Natasha picked up Sam between her pudgy digits and put him in her mouth. He didn't even have time to process what was happening, let alone protest.

"Nope! I think this helps break them in," Natasha said after wrestling Sam under her tongue. Sam began to hyperventilate and felt panic rising in his chest.

"Let me out! You don't have the right to do this!" he yelled. His whole body was covered in saliva and it took all his strength to move the tongue just enough that he could breathe. Natasha clearly didn't have the best dental hygiene, and the air was stale.

She giggled, causing Sam's whole body to vibrate. "I like to keep a running tally of how many times they protest in there and punish them for each one when I get back home." After this statement, Sam didn't say anything else.

From inside the giantess's mouth, Sam couldn't hear too much of what was going on outside, and the voice of his captor was deafening. He could make out enough bits and pieces while struggling just to not suffocate under the tongue to know roughly what happened. Ashley bought a few humans for herself, and Natasha began walking. Sometimes, she'd lift her tongue up and just when he started to get out from under it would slam it back down, knocking the wind out of him. The two girls walked for a time and then parted ways. He could feel Natasha going up some stairs and hoped it meant she would be home soon. He heard the sound of a drawer opening, and then without warning, Natasha's pudgy finger came probing for him and pulled him out, dropping him callously onto a soft surface.

He was laying on her ample abdomen. Natasha was lying in her bed with her back propped up against the wall, and had already stripped down to her underwear. In her hand she had a glass jar, but it was obscured from Sam's vision by her massive breasts. He met her smiling gaze with caution.

"So," Natasha said as if nothing abnormal had happened, "what's your name?"

"S-Sam," he stammered.

"Well Sam, I'm Natasha," the rotund woman replied. "But if you wanna last long, you'll call me Goddess. None of the ones in here come with names, it's pretty boring. They know how to talk but they don't really do anything unless you tell them to," Natasha said casually, shaking the glass jar. As she held it up, Sam could see what was in it; humans. About six of them in total, being jostled around. Even though he'd heard stories, he was shocked to see human lives treated so casually. "Ah well, what can you do?" With this, Natasha tilted her head back, and held the jar to her lips. To Sam's horror and the screams of the people in the jars, they all slid into her waiting mouth, where she took great care to swallow all of them whole.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What'd you do that for?!" Sam yelled.

"I bought that bunch yesterday and I didn't really feel like feeding them. Besides, they were captives. Now that I've got a real, wild human I don't really need them," Natasha said, shrugging. Sam couldn't believe it. He didn't feel like feeding them so she just killed them for nothing? If the circumstances were different he'd have exploded, but he bit his lip and forced himself to keep cool in front of this monster that could kill him in an instant. "Drink this," Natasha ordered him. From her nightstand she picked up an eye dropped and held it over her belly button. She deposited a few drops, enough to fill up the gap in her navel. Sam was dumbfounded. She wanted him to drink this strange blue liquid out from her belly button? He was rather grossed out by the prospect. At this size, he could see the small hairs most women had but were too small to notice on her belly. Seeing as how he didn't wanna make her mad, he listened and cupped his hands together. "Not with your hands!" she barked. "Lap it up like an animal." Sam listened, and began drinking the serum.

He didn't know what it was supposed to be, but instantly he once he finished he felt an overwhelming feeling in every part of his body. It didn't hurt, but it was a pressure like his entire body was about to burst. He closed his eyes and grit his teeth to withstand it, and then suddenly it was gone. He opened his eyes and looked around at his surroundings. Her belly button which was previously large enough for him to drink from, was now barely the size of his palm. He looked at his hands and realized what had happened. She'd given him a growth potion. He looked up into her eyes. "Why?" is all he could ask of her.

"Because," Natasha said, rolling onto her side without warning which caused Sam to fall onto the bed. "I like to play rough with my toys and I don't want to break you before I get to have any fun." As Sam was processing what this meant for him, she stood up on the bed, bringing down her foot which was just large enough to cover his whole body. He looked up with his face peering out between her toes. He couldn't see her face at all, it was completely hidden behind her fat. The obese giantess pulled down her panties then sat back down, lifting her foot off of Sam. She picked him up, then forcefully rubbed her panties into his face. "How do you like that smell? Are you intoxicated by my aroma?"

Sam fought the will to retch as an entire day's worth of sweat and poor hygiene overwhelmed his olfactory senses. "This is your punishment for demanding I let you out earlier. You should be grateful to experience every part my perfect body," she said in a tone that might've been sexy if it weren't for the circumstances. With almost no warning, Natasha put the panties down. She brought him back to her mouth, putting his now much larger upper body in, and sucking on him. While she did this, she fingered herself, getting wetter and wetter at the thought of what was about to occur. When she was ready, she pulled him out and began moving Sam to her glistening pussy. He tried to break free from her vice grip. The thought of being this fat woman's sex toy was too much for him to bear, and he'd heard stories of plenty of humans that were caught and used this way who drowned in the process.

She rubbed his head around her clitoris, and then, unable to resist anymore, plunged him in. She bit her lip and moaned, masturbating with Sam's entire body. He had to fight for every breath as he was practically waterboarded, each thrust making him feel more disoriented and each moan shaking his body to the bone. When the giantess finally climaxed, the thrusting reached a fever pitch and he almost lost consciousness from it. Her pussy clenched around Sam, squeezing all the air out of his lungs. The next time it clenched, he felt a crack and searing pain as his arm snapped while at an odd angle. Slowly, the the orgasm ended and Natasha laid with her hands at her sides, panting from the ecstasy. Sam managed to pry himself out of the hole, each motion causing significant pain to his broken arm.

Natasha sat back up and saw his arm. "You broke an arm already? Ugh, why can't humans be more durable," she said annoyedly. "Redigendum!" She said, pointing at him. Sam saw the walls of her thighs get taller and taller as he realized that he was being shrunk back to his original size. "I don't feel like making a healing potion, so I guess I'm done with you already. Waste of my money," Natasha said callously. 

"W-wait! I can do what you want!" Natasha didn't even respond to him. To her, he was nothing more than a broken good. She picked him up and kneeled on the bed. She bent over and suddenly Sam realized what was going to happen. He tried desparately to fight it, but he was powerless. His head was approaching her rectum. He still couldn't believe how massive her ass was compared to him; it looked like a building stretching on forever in every direction. His head made contact and he gagged. Forcefully, she shoved him inside her sphincter, the puckering orifice squeezing on him and making it hard to breathe. She shoved him deeper in, and the pressure increased. "That's what you get for letting me down on day one!" she said angrily.

"Sam couldn't even muster a response. He was completely unable to move and with the overwhelming stench, he lost consciousness. With the tight seal on the outside, he eventually ran out of breathable air and succumbed to his fate, nothing more than a snack for a giantess's ass.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game over! Pick the other option when that chapter is available to continue the story.

Chapter 2B - Ashley by meritricious

Wordlessly, Sam pointed at Ashley. The idea of being used by someone as overweight as Natasha disgusted him and he hoped that her more slim friend would have some level of restraint to not break him like a cheap toy. Ashley's smile widened as the shopkeeper reached toward's Sam's cage. The shopkeep snapped her fingers, breaking the spell of silence on Sam and grunted as the store clerk's rough grip jostled him around on his way to the register. "Will you be needing a bag for that?" inquired the disinterested giantess.

"Yeah, sure," replied Ashley. Sam's heartbeat accelerated as he was carelessly deposited in the bottom of a plastic shopping bag and began swinging back and forward as Ashley made her way to the door. Through the translucent bag, he could barely make out Natasha's pudgy arm reaching in to the cage of captive raised humans and grabbing a few of them in her fist to take to the front. Even with all of them being muted, Sam could easily see that a few of them had sustained serious injury as the pouty giantess callously picked them up. "See you later Nat, gonna run home."

Before Sam had time to really process what he just heard, Ashley had tied off the handle of the bag to her wrist and began jogging out the door. With the hot sun beating down on him in his plastic prison that acted as a greenhouse and being violently shaken back and forth, Sam was equal parts in pain and nauseous. Ashley laughed as she heard his moans of suffering and just when he thought he couldn't hold it in anymore, Ashley slowed down and arrived home. "Looks like nobody's home," she said to herself, not seeing her mother or younger sister around. She head up to her room and dumped Sam on the bed.

Sam tumbled out of the bag in a sprawled heap onto the comforter of the bed. He tried to pull himself to his feet as a first instinct to get his bearings, but as he did so a colossal index finger hit him in the small of his back and pushed him into the fabric, stomach down. It felt like being hit by a car, but once he was laid down flat he realized the force was only keeping him in place, not further hurting him. He turned his head to the side. Ashley was laying on the bed next to Sam, her finger keeping him in place and with her titanic face mere inches away from his own.

"Let's get one thing straight," the giantess began menacingly. "You're not a person. You're my plaything; I will hurt you--badly at that--but I won't seriously injure you or kill you as long as you know your place and do what you're told. Are we clear?" Ashley said, increasing the pressure in Sam's back to drive home her point as she said clear. Sam nodded frantically, too afraid to talk. "Good," said Ashley in a giddy tone of voice as if she hadn't just threatened to murder an innocent man. "I like to start off my slaves by breaking them in with my ass so they're used to humiliation." Before Sam could protest, Ashley had crawled up the bed and laid down propped up against the pillows making sure that Sam would end up right between her asscheeks. With a wicked grin on her face, she rubbed her ass against the bed and got nice and comfortable, enjoying the feeling of the struggling person stuck helplessly beneath her well-toned ass.

Sam couldn't believe how fast his life had been uprooted. In a matter of hours he had lost his entire village to the sadism of these cruel giantesses, and now he was just a pet--worse, not even a pet--for a sadistic young woman, trapped under her ass. As much pressure as he felt, it didn't hurt that much thanks to his position. A few feet in either direction and he would absolutely be crushed under one of her ass cheeks. It wasn't long before he started to sweat- the cotton-lycra fabric of her leggings did an excellent job of letting her body heat vent. While giantesses had the same internal body temperature as humans, the sheer amount of heat stored inside of them would make it feel like an inferno. He could hear the tapping and vibration of a smartphone and inferred that Ashley was just mindlessly browsing social media as he suffered miserably under her. He tried to move in any direction, but was completely stuck.

After about 20 minutes in that compressed hell, the entire world began to violently shake. Ashley stood up and looked down at her tiny pet drenched in his own sweat. "Aw," she giggled, "looks like someone's tired out. I'm gonna go take a shower real quick, I'll leave you here." Ashley took off her sweaty sock, shoved Sam into it, and tied the opening closed. "Man, that stinks from here. Oh well, you'll just have to get used to it," the sadistic giantess said as if this was all perfectly normal. Ashley walked into the hall, leaving her socks by the door to her room. Sam heard the door to the bathroom close and the water began to run and began frantically moving around his prison. It smelled awful and was disgustingly damp, but it didn't cause him any pain so it was a step up from the rest of his day.

As he moved to the toe of the sock, Sam discovered a small hole. He pulled with all his might, but the fabrics that the giants used were so thick that it seemed like it wasn't budging. He realized what he had to do. It was gross, but he had to bite at the fabric around the hole with his teeth if he wanted to get anything going. He tried to bite it with just his front teeth, but that had no effect. He braced himself, and then acted as if he was trying to take a giant bite out of the sock. The sweat-infused fabric leaked foul smelling liquid into his mouth as he chomped down on this large swathe of sock, but as he bit and chewed at it, eventually he managed to make another tear. He pulled at the tear near the hole, and with all his might was barely able to make enough progress to squeeze himself out of it. He pulled himself out of the sock, now covered in a mixture of his own sweat and Ashley's. He began to move towards the door as the whole world started shaking. A giantess was approaching!

The shower was still running, but what if this whole thing was a trap to see if he would try to escape? If it was and Ashley discovered him out of the sock, he shuddered to think what his punishment would be. On the other hand, if this was another one of her family members who's to say they would treat him any better? In a split second, Sam had to decide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A- Risk it and run into the hall to yell for help. The giant race has well developed ears and eyes and can easily see and hear tiny humans on the ground if they move around or yell loud enough

B- Dive back into the sock and pray Ashley doesn't notice he got out.

Chapter 3A - The Hall by meritricious

Sam committed to sprinting into the hall and trying to get the attention of whoever was there. He inhaled to yell, but just as he rounded the corner he froze, second guessing it. He couldn't tell exactly how old the giantess before him was, but she definitely seemed to be young, maybe around 13 or so. The giant race has a natural instinct to crush and maim humans and children are notoriously bad at controlling this impulse. As they grow up, they learn to take their time and suppress the urge since it's seen as unladylike (whatever that means to a unisex race of giant sadists.) Unfortunately for Sam, this particular giantess had also frozen in her tracks as she locked her eyes on his, stopped by the shock and good fortune of stumbling upon a human so easily in her own home.

Usually by her age they'd be less brutal, but it was hard for Sam's mind not to race with the endless stories he'd heard about entire villages wiped out nigh instantly by an excited child. Without a word, the new giantess reached for him and Sam braced himself for what he thought would be his final moments. To his surprise, she scooped him up gently. He could hear the sound of a door opening, but from his fleshy prison couldn't see what was going on. Without warning, but quite gently, he was placed onto a soft surface. He looked around and got his bearings. He was on a bed that was actually human sized. He looked over and saw a nightstand that was again, human sized. He looked up. The ceiling was no more than 9 feet tall, it was as if he had just woken up and the whole day so far was a bad dream. Then, he looked in the direction he had come from.

Where there should have been a fourth wall to the bedroom he found himself in, there was instead the bedroom of a giantess, with the aforementioned giantess looking at him with a curious expression, bent over with her hands on her knees. "You're a feral human, aren't you?" she said, suddenly. It was at this moment that Sam noticed a few details about her. She was young, but she had a serious look about her. She was wearing a pink sundress, and looked pretty skinny. If she was a human teenager, you'd expect her to be a timid, but sweet girl. As a giantess, she was quite a bit more intimidating. Remembering his situation, Sam fervently nodded. "I'm Hannah. You were coming out of my older sister's room, so I'm guessing she was being mean to you. I'm not like her though!" Hannah said, sounding genuine. "You're in my dollhouse now, I like to keep humans as pets. I hate when my sister and mother steal my humans when I'm not looking though, I never get them back. Anyway, what's your name?"

"I'm Sam. You're right, your sister was torturing me. Thanks for rescuing me," he said, as relief began to course over him.

"Alright, time to meet your wife!" Hannah said nonchalantly.

"M-my what?" Sam said, completely taken aback.

"I've read in books that male humans and female humans get married and have lots of kids together! Anyway, I have one pet human already and she's nice, so she can be your wife now! Come on in Lily," Hannah said, looking at one of the adjacent rooms. The door opened to the bedroom Sam was in, and in walked a woman. She was naturally beautiful, but definitely wasn't worried about her appearance right now. She was in a tank top and cargo pants, with her hair pulled back in a sloppy ponytail. Seeing another person in clothing, Sam quickly hid his still naked body under the covers, his mind overwhelmed with the new information he was being given.

"Uh Hannah, sweetie, I think normally humans get some privacy when they're meeting their 'wife' ok?" said Lily, hoping to appease their giant captor.

"Oh, ok. I'll be doing homework across the room. I have to stick around in case my mean old sister comes looking for you. She takes long showers though!" enthused Hannah. With that, she skipped away to her desk and mostly did homework, but snuck a peek over at her pets every now and then. Lily moved to the closet and got some clothes, tossed them on the bed and turned around. Sam got the message and dressed himself in jeans and a dark green shirt.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Sam said, still incredulous. Lily got very close to him and began aggressively whispering.

"Look," she hissed. "I'm part of the resistance. I was on my mission and that girl caught me walking around outside. She's not dangerous, but she's keeping us trapped here. I need your help to get out of here and rendezvous with the rest of my team."

Sam looked at her blankly. "... the resistance. A bunch of humans fighting against 100 foot tall monstrosities that actually enjoy killing us for pleasure. I think I'll take my chances with the kid over there that thinks we're her dolls."

Lily scoffed. "We have a way to fight back finally. In some of our labs, we discovered a material. The giants have magic, right? Well that magic flows through them, kind of like blood. We found that a waste product made from their alchemical potion making process can be refined, sharpened, and hurt them if you stick it into them."

Sam blinked a couple times. "You're telling me you find a special kind of sword that, uh, as you put it, 'hurts giants'. Not sure if you caught the memo but they aren't exactly easy to take on."

"I know that." Lily said, trying her very best to remain patient. "The more powerful of a sorceress the given giantess is, the more damage this weapon does. Just next door to this household was my target. She's an unbelievably cruel woman." Lily said, shuddering at the thought. "When resistance members are captured, they aren't just killed. This woman is in charge of their punishment as a member of the giantess government. She's capable of a very powerful spell that can make a human completely invincible, but still able to feel pain. Burn them, drown them, pummel them, it'll all hurt but they'll never die even without food or water. She enchants captured members with this spell, and then decides what their punishment will be. Some are forced to be human bidets, some are forced to clean feet at a nail salon endlessly, and worse yet some are put into dollhouses in public schools, tortured endlessly and eventually eaten by their callous schoolchildren. Our leader was turned into jewelry. That bitch has a tongue piercing, and she decided to have our leader crucified and mounted on it so that he's forever trapped on her tongue. I was supposed to kill her, and get him out. Now... well you see what happened."

"That's uh, quite a lot to take in," said Sam.

"Listen, I can answer any other questions you have later, but I need to know now. Will you help me, or not?" Lily said forcefully.

A - Don't help her

B - Agree to help her

End Notes:

Sorry for the massive exposition dump. Maybe it was too much at once, but I wanted to get it over with so that we could get into some real action in the future chapters. Thanks for bearing with me!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10593