Brotherly Bonding by Sparkplug
Summary:

Helen's experiment goes off on accident, shrinking everyone at the family reunion to specks. Now they are at the mercy of Helens son Peter, unaware that his entire family's future will be decided by his actions.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3059 Read: 15896 Published: May 26 2021 Updated: June 14 2021
Story Notes:

Hi long time lurker here, I was inspired recently to take a crack at writing my own story for once.Feedback is greatly appreciated(please be gentle)

1. Setting the Scene by Sparkplug

2. Unnoticed by Sparkplug

Setting the Scene by Sparkplug
Author's Notes:

Not much action in this one, just getting things into motion.

Helen Murphy was tinkering away in the basement when she heard her daughter, Danielle, shout down to her.

“Mom, Aunt June wants to know how long you're going to be?"

”Not long more now sweetie,” Helen chimed back. “I’ll be up in a few minutes, just clearing away my tools.”

 

As her daughter closed the basement door Helen sighed to herself.

“Another failed test run, maybe I need to weaken the feedback dampener” she thought, packing away her things. For you see Helen, was an inventor of sorts. Gifted with a brilliant mind, but, as her peers made abundantly clear to her, she was too much of a dreamer. “Maybe I should pack it in” she thought aloud. "Maybe size manipulation is just fantasy and I really am a loon.”

 

Helen was working on a revolutionary device that would change the world forever. Imagine fitting a cargo ships worth of goods into your palm. A plane carrying thousands of people! These kinds of thoughts ran through her head as she polished off a bit of dust from her supposed Size Alteration Device or S.A.D for short.

"I gotta work on my acronyms” she chuckled, pushing the thought to the back of her mind. There were more important things right now, like the family reunion happening upstairs.

The house was abuzz with laughing and chatter, as Murphy’s from all over mingled. At the swimming pool, in the kitchen, even in the bedrooms and bathroom, Murphys were all over. This is because of their annual family reunion, and this year it was Helen’s turn to host it.

”She’ll be up in a few, Auntie June" Danielle chirped. “Oh that Helen! Always the overworker” June said. “Thanks for asking for me, Hun “June said, watching as she ran back into the sitting room. June looked around to take note of who was here, nearly ever Murphy was hear except for one noticeable absence.

 

"I swear that boy would lose his own head if it wasn’t attached” June remarked about her nephew, Helen's son Peter. Peter was definitely not cut from the same cloth as his mom. While not stupid he was a bit forgetful and airheaded. “How can that boy be late to a reunion happening at his own house?!”June questioned, not realizing that Peter, being the lovable goof that he is, forgot the reunion was today. To be fair to him though, Peter did get absolutely hammered the night before at his friends house, so everything was a wee bit hazy for him as he made his way home.

Helen was cleaning up the last of her things.

 

“Well only thing left is you bud. Maybe I’ll get you working next time" she said to the S.A.D as if it was a person. She lifted off it’s tripod and placed it on a shelf above her work bench. Brushing her hands off she turned to join her family upstairs. Halfway up, she heard a creaking noise. Turning to see what was causing it, she went ice cold as she saw the shelf give under the S.A.Ds weight.

 

“NOOOO” she screamed, diving through the air for it as it fell. She just barely missed grabbing it as it hopped off her workbench and onto the hard ground. Fearing the worst she bent down to check the damage as the machine began to whir to life. “How is it doing...” was all she got out as the entire household was enveloped in a blinding multi-colored light. After the light dispersed, an eerie silence befell the house. Gone was the laughter and chatting only to be replaced by nothing.

 

Helen came too not too long after the S.A.D fell.

”Uhh I must’ve hit my head something fierce” she complained rubbing the top of her head. As she opened her eyes she was taken aback at the sheer size of her basement, looking to her left she saw the S.A.D seemingly entering its cool down mode. Her inner inventor came to the surface at this moment.

 

“It worked, my machine actually WORKED!! Who said dreams were fantasy” she yelled nearly tearing up as her years of dedication was finally paid off. “Now all I have to do is wait for the cooling mode to finish so I can reverse this and show everyone” she thought aloud. Only now starting to realize how small she was "Gee I must be around a millimeter, maybe even smaller. I hope the guys don’t mind waiting a bit longer for my appearance” she murmured to herself, not realizing that everyone who was in the house also shrank. And they weren’t exactly having the same reaction she was...

 

All throughout the house people were starting to wake up to their predicament. They were scattered all over the house. Treading water in the pool, on the kitchen counter, on the rim of the bathtub and toilet. No matter where they were, all the Murphys had basically the same first reaction, sheer panic. Among these were Helen’s twin daughters Danielle and Clare, who awoke on the couch in the sitting room.

“Uhh what happened, where are we?” Clare groaned as she got to her feet on the soft surface.

“I think we’re on the couch sis, but it’s HUUGGEE” Danielle shouted.

“How did we get so small? Maybe Mom could help us” suggested Clare, while getting closer to her sister.

“Yeah maybe. Dammit why is it so hard to keep steady on this WOOAAHH!!” screamed Danielle, losing her footing on the cushion and tumbling in to Clare. The girls laughed it off as they got to their feet when suddenly they heard a loud bang.

”WHAT WAS THAT?” Clare shouted in a panic. “ I think it was the door sis” answered Danielle trying to calm her sister.

 

Danielle was right though, it was the door slamming shut as Peter came into the house.

“Hhm guess no ones home. Great! That means I can relax and chill out” Peter said to himself as he kicked off his shoes. “Might as well take these off too, let 'em breathe a bit” Peter chuckled as he took off his pants, leaving him in only his underwear and t-shirt as he made his way to the sitting room couch.

End Notes:

Thanks for making it to the end

Hope to get chapter 2 out by the weekend but you know how life is.

Again Feedback is much appreciated and if you have ideas for future scenarios don't be afraid to leave em in a review

Unnoticed by Sparkplug
Author's Notes:

Hey long time no see. Sorry for taking so long, but life got in the way like it always does. But that's behind us for now. I hope you enjoy this addition.

The ground trembled with every step Peter took, it shook the twins to their very core. However what they were experiencing was nothing compared to the unfortunate cousins Richard, Emma and Will who just so happened to be between Peter and the couch. For them it was like an earthquake every two seconds, they were flung into the air every time he brought his foot down. Sadly for them this meant they couldn’t really get out of Peter’s way as he approached.

 

First to go was poor Richard, who curled up and screamed as Peter’s socked foot came down on him like a meteor, the weight of his foot instantly reducing Richard to a tiny red spot between the hard floor and the fabric covered foot. In his next step, his foot came down right in front of Emma, who from the impact, was actually launched decently high into the air and on top of Peter’s foot. She held on for dear life as the foot raised again, bringing her high before crashing down at tremendous speed, like a carnival ride from hell. While Emma clung to life, a shadow was cast over poor Will who desperately tried to outrun it. He barely makes it before the foot comes down right behind him. Just like Emma, the impact caused Will to fly off the ground. Unlike Emma though, he didn’t go high enough to be on top of the foot. Instead he was at just the right height for the foot to slam into him as it raised, which launched poor Will across the room, while he tried to scream but couldn’t do to the amount of blood flooding his lungs from the kick. He hit the wall with a sickening crunch, his body going limp as it came loose from the wall and landed in a flower pot, reduced to nothing more than fertilizer.

 

Emma’s arms were starting to get tired, she tried desperately to hold on but the next raise of Peter’s foot was just too much for her. Her grip lost, the foot sent her skywards, She nearly passed out from the force just as she pressed into something. Getting her bearings, Emma realised that over Peter continuing on his path, she ended up with a soft enough landing right on the waist of his boxers. Emma started to take a breather thinking she was safe for now just as Peter began to sit down.

 

Clare and Danielle were still being rocked by the tremors when a massive shadow was cast over them.

 

“HOLY SHIT HE’S HUUGGEE” the twins screamed in unison as they looked up at their brother, who was so mind numbingly big they could barely make out his face as he turned around to sit.

 

“OH SHIT HE’S SITTING DOWN, QUICK LEG IT” Clare shouted as she and Danielle began sprinting for the edge of the couch. The shadow being cast on them grew even more as Peter began to sit, his cloth covered ass bearing down on them. Clare was pulling ahead of Danielle just as Peter made contact with the couch. This massive impact sent both girls off their feet and into the air, back towards Peter, more specifically, his crotch. Danielle, who was lagging behind, was sent straight in through the leg hole of the boxers. She screamed, holding her hands out in front of her to break her fall as she collided with Peter’s titanic balls. Before she could even begin to feel disgusted however, Peter leaned a bit forward to get comfortable, which caused his balls to roll over Danielle and settle right on top of her puny form. Her muffled screams and attempts to kick were useless, as she was just far too small to ever get noticed, especially while stuck under her brother’s slightly sweaty sack.

 

As for Clare she got flung flailing and screaming through the air, towards the flap of the boxers. She started panicking even more however, when Peter leaned a bit forward. This caused the head of Peter’s absolutely monolithic cock to peak ever so slightly outside the flap. Clare was in hysterics as she landed head first on the flaccid head, right onto a wrinkle in the foreskin. She was planning on quickly jumping for the cloth, when suddenly, Peter leaned back as he settled. This caused Clare to be whisked into the dark reaches of Peter’s boxers as the head came away from the flap. Clare hung on for dear life as the head draped over the balls, praying that she would find away to contact Peter.

 

Peter leaning back also freed Danielle from under the balls, well not so much freed she was still kinda stuck, but she was no longer under them and could actually move.

 

“First, I gotta find Clare, then we’ll figure out how to get Peter’s attention” she mumbled to herself while holding back the urge to puke, as she began to climb up her brother’s balls, using the smaller wrinkles as handholds. She climbed for what felt like ages until she finally reached the top of these stadium sized orbs. She was catching her breathe when she heard someone calling for help.

 

“That must be Clare, I’M COMING HOLD ON” she shouted running, well more like moon walking across the scrotal expanse towards the voice. When she reached the base of the cock , she heard the voice again coming from above her.

 

“Of course you ended up there, why wouldn’t you have” she sighed to herself, as she started the climb up her brother’s member.

 

While all that was happening below, Peter was just mindlessly flicking through channels looking for something to watch when he started to feel a bit irritated.

 

“Man the waistband of these boxers is chaffing me like mad” he lamented, as he pulled at it to make it more comfortable.

 

This spelled doom for Emma, as she was right where Peter pulled on it. She couldn’t keep her balance as the band came away from Peter’s slightly chubby stomach. She eventually fell with a high pitched scream as she tumbled into the darkness, as the band snapped shut behind her. She landed with a hard enough thud onto the head ass first. She felt a bit bruised from that fall, but before she could check, she spotted another tiny person that looked familiar.

 

“Clare is that you?” she asked puzzled

 

“EMMA?!” Clare shouted, “YOU SHRUNK TOO?”

 

“Apparently yeah” Emma answered

 

As the two girls went through what has happened to them, Danielle finally reached the top and spotted them both.

 

“CLARE I FOUND YOU AND Emma?” she said with a puzzled look. She ran over to them and they started to get each other up to speed.

 

“If all of us are shrunk couldn’t that mean everyone who was here did as well?” Emma asked.

 

“ I’d believe so, if that’s the case we have to try and get Peter’s attention, before he hurts someone” Danielle said, unaware of the two deaths already caused by Peter.

 

“But how? We are literally the size if gnats, maybe even smaller compared to him, he’s like if Mount Everest could walk” Clare said with a panicked quiver in her voice.

 

 “ We have to try something we can’t just sit here and do nothing” Emma stated, as she stomped her foot. Shortly after this the ground beneath them emitted the faintest throb, which startled the girls but gave Danielle an idea.

 

 

 

“ Guys this is how we get his attention we’re standing on it, the most sensitive part of a guy” Danielle stated.

 

“Are you serious Dani?! I am not getting off my brother” Clare said with a disgusted look on her face.

 

“I think it’s the only way Clare, would you rather everyone be lost forever, just grow a pair and suck it up” Emma bluntly said, as her and Danielle walked towards the slit to start. With a defeated sigh Clare ran to join them.

 

“ I swear to god if this ever gets out I’ll kill ye” she snapped, as they all got on their knees and started doing whatever they thought they could to get a reaction out of Peter, and hopefully be found. They tried caressing it, rubbing their bodies along it even tried licking it, which they immediately began regretting. Nothing seemed to work until Danielle decided to work on the slit. From this size it was like a chasm, but she still took a shot and lowered her hand down the inside and gave it a hard smack. Then she felt it again, a very minor throb.

 

“Hey guys, get over here and do as I do” she said proudly as the two girls joined her and followed suit.

 

Unfortunately, they weren’t causing a tiny bit of stimulus if any at all. It was all coincidence, just the subconscious moving’s of a cock as Peter was watching T.V as a yoga commercial came on. He’s cock tensed ever so slightly, not even enough to grab his attention. All Peter was thinking about was how wrecked he felt.

 

This slight tensing of the ground beneath their feet was a disaster for the girls, especially considering where they were. Danielle slipped from the tremble and screamed for help as she fell forward. Clare grabbed onto her sisters legs and tried to pull her up, but she lost her footing too as she pulled. Emma then made a mad grab for her cousins legs, she got hold but was immediately pulled in, as she couldn’t support both of their weights.

 

And so it was three girls being swallowed alive by a living mountain, that didn’t even register their existence. They fell for what felt like miles through the smelly tube, holding on to each other so they wouldn’t lose sight of one another. Every so often they would touch off the side off the slimy tube as they fell, the twins were hurt from these wall rubs but always seemed to shrug it off. Emma however felt every bruise and skin rash as she bumped off the sides. Eventually the tube opened up into a massive chamber, and they landed in it with a splash. Again the twins walk it off relatively fine, but Emma was stinging all over from the impact. The girls got a good look at their surroundings, the walls glistened and gave off a slight pulse. The liquid around them was filled with tiny tadpole like creatures, swarming their legs. There was no doubt about it, they were in one Peter’s balls.

 

“ I can’t believe we’re in his balls, we’ll never be found now” Clare sobbed as she brought her knees to her chest.

 

“Clare I promise you, We’ll find a way out of here that won’t kill us and get his attention, I’m sure of it” Danielle said trying to comfort Clare in her arms. The twins backs were turned to Emma who wasn’t having that great of a time, aching all over, she just wanted to fall asleep in the warm seed, when disaster struck again.

 

Peter hearing a growl from his stomach got up off the couch.

 

“Well I haven’t eaten anything since last night, let’s see what I can whip up in the kitchen” he said as he adjusted his sack as it was sticking to his leg.

 

Clare and Danielle held onto each other as their whole world was rocked wildly. A wave of cum washed over them, even with some of the tadpoles and splooge finding its way into their mouths. Gagging and coughing they prayed it would be over soon, the ‘waters’ around them being whipped into a frenzy. Soon enough, things calmed down but with one crucial detail missing.

 

“Hey Dani? Where’s Emma?”

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for getting to the end. Don't have a timeframe for chapter 3 but it should come quicker than last time. Again feedback is much appreciated, and any and all suggestions welcome. Feel free to leave em in a review or email me.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10549