X-WOMEN By BBL by summa0, BBL
Summary:

The new class of X-men includes a woman who can alter the size of anyone, a polymorph, and a teleporter.  Angel and John fall in love and explore their mutant powers while fitting in to the X-men setting.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 55637 Read: 33333 Published: May 23 2021 Updated: May 23 2021
Story Notes:

X-Women by BBL

I am only posting this here to archive it - I had no hand in writing it.  Credit all goes to BBL.

1. Chapter 1 by summa0

2. Chapter 2 by summa0

3. Chapter 3 by summa0

4. Chapter 4 by summa0

5. Chapter 5 by summa0

6. Chapter 6 by summa0

7. Chapter 7 by summa0

8. Chapter 8 by summa0

9. Chapter 9 by summa0

10. Chapter 10 by summa0

11. Chapter 11 by summa0

12. Chapter 12 by summa0

13. Chapter 13 by summa0

14. Chapter 14 by summa0

15. Chapter 15 by summa0

16. Chapter 16 by summa0

17. Chapter 17 by summa0

18. Chapter 18 by summa0

19. Chapter 19 by summa0

Chapter 1 by summa0

“Trisha McCoy?, John Cable?….”
That was me. I sat in the back row of the class listening to the our pretty teacher as she continued calling the register displaying openly my normal disinterest to the role call as I placed my feet up on the desk before me and acknowledged my presence with a nod. I had been attending this so called school for the gifted for a week now and hadn’t really settled in yet. I was eighteen a man for god sake and yet because I was a mutant the government and the law insisted that I attend this special school for at least one year to come to terms with what it meant to be a mutant and how to fit into society before I could go out and live a real life. That Professor Xavier guy who set this school up must have really proved the worth of his services to the Government to pass that law, I guess it was down to the fact that he was rumoured to have helped saved mankind a few times but I wasn’t sure if all that stuff was actually true.
So here I was a man going to school surrounded in a class room by misfits and some real freaks of nature ageing between sixteen and eighteen in this the mature final year. Im not complaining entirely to give them credit in this short week I had learned to hone my own powers with the special private sessions and tuition they offered and better than that there were some major babes here.
“Angelina Summers?”
Now that name got my attention as Miss Grey read it out I glanced to my left across the classroom past the hairy blue figure of Trisha McCoy and upon Angelina or Angel as I noticed most of the class seemed to call her. She sat at her desk with a fraction of those gorgeous tanned thighs revealed by her short skirt as it had naturally risen due to her crossing those perfect shapely pins. My gaze lingered following her side profile and noted the pronounced curve of her bust, an outline that would send most red blooded male pulses into orbit. With the figure of a playgirl combined with very long and straight natural blonde hair she was one hot chick and I knew that I wanted to get to know her only I wasn’t very slick with ladies. When she turned to look my way for some reason I could swear she smiled at me but it was then that a piece of paper floated in front of my eyes suspended in mid air with writing on it that read
“eyes right Mr Cable and pay attention to me”
I looked right as the note dropped to my desk no longer suspended by the mental powers of my teacher Miss Grey , she also forced my feet off the desk with her telekinetic force and now had my attention as she continued with our class. I actually found Miss Grey’s classes interesting it wasn’t the fact that it dwelled on the differences between some mutant anatomy and that of regular humans but more to the fact that Miss Jean Grey or Dr Jean Grey was a beautiful woman with a great body and even though she must have been in her late twenties I found her very attractive.
If I could have chosen my mutant powers it would have been to control my hormones because I was often distracted by the opposite sex. As Miss Grey lectured on I watched her fine and very firm rear as it was facing the class. With her back to us she still continued asking questions whilst drawing a diagram on the interactive white board. I imagined just how nice it would be to pinch her playfully through those tight hipster trousers she wore when suddenly a voice spoke in my head
“the answers aren’t written on the back of my trousers John Cable”
It was Miss Grey again with her telepathy and that mind reading ability she seemed to posses , this was one class I would have to try and control my thoughts in that was for sure.
When class broke for lunch I decided to go to the small canteen for lunch. I found myself walking along side Trisha who was a really nice girl in the personality sense however I couldn’t find it in myself to be attracted to her blue fur , large teeth and ape like appearance.
“So your related to Hank McCoy then?”
I passed idle chatter knowing he was the only other mutant with such a distinctive appearance and a well renown doctor on television.
“He’s my Uncle how did you guess?”
She smiled sarcastically but not in a manor to say she was annoyed with me.
“And what’s your story then?, your seem pretty quiet?”
“Nothing interesting about me I just want to get this education out the way and get a job out there”
“You’re a mutant that’s always interesting so what’s different about you ? any powers?”
I smiled it was a trait of mine not to let on too much about my powers and abilities infact it was my parents realising I was different that contributed to me being here. I was one of the lucky ones in physical appearance, like perhaps 80 odd percent of mutants I remained what’s defined as normal where as some of my fellow mutants such as Trisha couldn’t hide the fact even if they wanted to.
“You don’t have to answer, many of them here keep their abilities private, well some anyway there is a lot of interest about you though”
“really?”
I grinned and then had the oddest experience of seeing what looked like myself walking up to join in the conversation, it was uncanny like seeing my mirror image coming to life.
“Im interested in you as well John as you can see im your number one fan”
The voice was mine and very weird to hear , seeing my semi stunned confusion Trisha interrupted the duplicate of myself.
“Meet Miss-direction , she’s can morph her body to replicate anyone she encounters by simply looking at them. She can also imitate their speech perfectly”
In seconds my double seemed to shrink several inches down from my 6ft height and resembled a very curvaceous creature with bright yellow eyes. Her body was awesome almost as impressive a female form as the distracting Angel but she had a strange skin texture which was dark blue and something about her made me feel uncomfortable.
“Charmed”
She said in her own voice as she kissed my cheek and gave me a flirtatious smile.
“That’s some trick”
I replied
“Its helpful sometimes but I cant fully replicate people unless I can see what’s under the clothes if you know what I mean”
I swear carried along with those words she flashed a glance at my private area and grinned suggestively.
“I thought that criminal Mystique was the only living shape shifter?”
My question distracted her.
“Im her younger sister just as talented but not a criminal. However that’s not to say that I cant be naughty”
As she spoke her nipples ballooned in her outfit filling out several times larger to grab my attention before they returned to a more average size. She seemed quite the tease.
I watched her walk off with a wide smile as she winked back at me, what an encounter…. I looked back at Trisha.
“Don’t worry she’s often like that with new recruits when she likes them, she’s harmless really just a flirt”
As we began to queue up in a small line to collect our lunch I saw the long blonde locks of Angel trailing down to the small of her back as she stood in front of me. I would love to have made conversation and tried to flirt a bit with her but I was a little nervous around such a hot babe and first impressions are everything.
“So John your not going to reveal what your powers are then?”
Trisha prompted to continue our talk. Deciding not to open up I just grinned back
“Trisha, you will just have to guess”
She smiled back from her kind of cute face which was sort of looked like a Care Bear gone wrong. Soon the line moved up a few places and I stood inches from Angel as she was served with a hot meal. She had her back to me still and I casually checked out her bottom which was even better than Miss Greys in her little skirt and she smelt wonderful from here. Being so close I couldn’t help but overhear Angels chatter to the girl in front.
“but he is very good looking Marcy do you think he has a girlfriend?”
Who was she talking about my heart sank as I continued to listen and I heard the girl in front who I couldn’t quite see as she responded.
“why don’t you ask him he’s directly behind you”
With that Angel jumped in surprise and the plastic dinner tray in her hands was unsettled as she realised my presence. I watched almost in slow motion as the tray slid from her grasp and I valiantly tried to save it only I made things worse. The tray and its contents (that were originally falling away from her ) due to my intervention changed direction and I ended up flipping everything into the air including a chocolate milkshake and a full plate of spaghetti. My dynamic action to grab the plate also landed me on the floor and as I hit the deck the flying food struck Angel covering her! Laughter roared from those sat eating their food around us and I looked up from the wooden floor at Angel who just couldn’t believe what had occurred. She was plastered all 5ft 4 or what ever she was had been sprayed with a nice mix of spaghetti and chocolate shake all thanks to me trying to play the hero! I didn’t need to describe what type of look her beautiful features provided my way she was absolutely not impressed.
“what a Dork!”
I heard her begin and it was at that precise moment I had to use my abilities. I focused
hard and time was reversing itself back before the incident and there I was again in the queue behind Angel. My time reversing wasn’t hugely accurate and It took a lot out of me to initiate , I could only pull back a few minutes maximum but it was enough.
“So John your not going to reveal what your powers are then?”
Trisha said as before only this time I didn’t answer I wanted to hear what Angel was saying.
“You know me Marcy he’s far too tall for my tastes but he is very good looking Marcy do you think he has a girlfriend?”
As before Marcy replied making her aware I was behind only this time I was ready with my other time related power.
“why don’t you ask him he’s directly behind you”
Right at that very second I watched the food tray begin to fall and I summoned enough power to pause time for all the people in the room. It was a reasonable size room and this was far more demanding than just freezing time for a small area. I managed only a few seconds but it was enough for me to move and place my hands carefully on the tray as it hovered in the air. To everyone present and watching I seemed to have moved appearing to shift my position in an instant and as I released time for them Trisha , Marcy and a few other close onlookers all were stunned to see my apparent lighting reactions to save the tray.
“I believe this is yours”
I said in the smoothest voice I could muster as I handed the complete contents on the tray all unspoilt back to Angel. She looked up at me with some lovely big blue eyes and smiled her dazzling white teeth my way.
“thanks I err owe you one”
In her surprise this was all she could muster but she backed it again with a nice smile as I tried my best Mr Ice man impression and coolly said
“anytime”
She leaned up her petite frame and kissed my cheek and walked away. My cheek tingled like I was virgin receiving my first contact and I watched her and Marcy sit down as Angel looked up briefly flicking her blonde hair out of her eyes to smile again my way. I could have melted with the hot looks she was giving me
“Teleportation!”
Trisha piped up and I turned to look at her.
“that’s your power”
She assumed I had moved so fast like some of the mutants who could teleport them selves in order to grab the tray.
“Superspeed”
I lied and casually went back to choose my food. I sat alone outside in the grounds to eat my food and thought about what I had overheard it seemed Angel liked me but I was too tall since when had that been a problem for a girl? Most girls I dated loved my six foot and I was (even though I say it myself ) well defined and muscular and actually proud of my hard earned physique. As I sat there in a world of my own waiting for class to begin I saw a girl I think they call Rogue walking across the grass she was pretty a thin brunette with a strange white ghostly flash of hair in her fringe.
“Hi”
She greeted.
“Hey”
“that was some move back there your faster than Tim and he can run 200km per hour , I didn’t even see you move, one minute your behind Angel next minute your catching her food at her side very, very slick”
“thanks”
”Angel was impressed she asked me to see if you were up for some fun tomorrow night?”
“fun?”
“some of us sneak out our dorms now and again to a nightclub in the city they have this killer DJ who plays all the latest…”
“the city?”
I interrupted
“that’s three hundred kilometers from here”
Rogue laughed
“Marcy can teleport us all if we hold hands we are in and out of here without anyone being the wiser, listen you like Angel right?”
“What are you a mind reader?”
“No im just a woman I saw your tongue hanging out in class. She wants you to go with her if your up for it?”
“sure”
I said all to fast and Rogue let me in on where they secretly met.
That evening I returned to my temporary dorm which was my home for this year I would spend away at the school. I shared with a guy called Bobby Drake he was a cool guy literally having the power to create ice and sub zero temperatures, we hadn’t spoke much he never seemed to be in my classes and was always late back to the dorm.
“Cable my girl Rogue tells me your with us tonight?”
Bobby entered the room and I was surprised.
“So your dating Rogue eh? I met her today I didn’t realise you two were an item , should be fun who else is in this elite night excursion club?”
“Marcy and Dan , Marcy is the key as she can teleport us out and Dan’s pretty sweet on her although those two are not an item. Then there’s you and Angel, you lucked out there man I’ve never seen her take interest in a guy here before”
That felt good to hear and I acted as if it was all down to me.
“luck or charm I guess”
Bobby went on to tell me that Angel was eighteen like myself and one of the longest participants of the school she was due to leave the school classes shortly and join a special programme of employment that Xavier ran so it seemed.

I began to get changed out of the uniform they insisted we wear and into my casual clothes and it was then I noticed something peculiar . My trousers and top seemed to come up a little loose on me, the waist band of the trousers gaped and even more odd was that the trouser legs seemed a little long and I ended up folding the excess a little. Was I loosing weight? I flexed my muscles and the mirror showed no evidence to suggest I was skinnier in any way. I had passed this strange occurrence off until I slipped on my new shoes and they definitely didn’t fit. Picking one up I smirked thinking this was a set up by Bobby and I decided to check things out and scupper his plan. I walked out of the bath room to see him on the computer in the corner and I focused my power to suspend him in time. Slowing one individual wasn’t that draining and it gave me time as he remained perfectly still to search the room and check if he had my real shoes and clothes hidden. But all the casual pairs of my shoes even the old ones as I stepped in and out of them had the same roomier interior not a lot but enough to notice my toes swimming in them. I unfroze Bobby who looked at the web page on the screen strangely as it had changed several times whilst time for him was suspended but he of course didn’t realise he had been under my power. I returned to the bathroom with the shoes and inspiration hit me, I gabbed some toilet paper off the roll and stuffed just a little into the ends to fill them out and I looked in the mirror at my appearance something was different but I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Overall though I felt fine better than fine to be truthful and couldn’t wait to get to know Angel so I cast off for now this little incident with my clothes.

Chapter 2 by summa0


About half and hour later we snuck down the corridor to the girls dorms and located Marcy and Angels room. Marcy opened the door and she looked like she was ready for fun, she was wearing a short red mini skirt and white belly shirt and had her long brunette hair fixed up on her head with just a few stray strands delicately hanging down her face. I hadn’t realised she was such a looker. As we stepped in sat on the bed was Rogue who instantly got up to greet Bobby and I noticed she was displaying a lot less flesh than Marcy and even had a pair of thin evening gloves on, strange I thought perhaps it was trendy? Sat next to her was the amazing body of Angel. She was more than hot tonight if it was winter she would have melted the snow for miles around. She was dressed in a white crop top that was simply painted over her large bust stretching the bright pink letters that spelt “Babe” across it and I had to agree with that statement. Her legs looked like they had grown since I last salivated over them as they stretched out from under a pair of tight black hot pants and below she wore some black platform boots that had some tall heels on them. Her hair was down and just looked a million dollars as she had taken those straight blonde locks and added some loose twists and curls to them. Her large blue eyes hit mine in an instant and the reaction told me my appearance was perhaps equally as pleasant to her.
“Hi John ready for a night to remember?”
“always”
I smiled and saw that Marcy was getting ready to teleport us as she began to link hands with the others. I reached down a hand to help Angel up and she gladly accepted and came to stand at my side as we all gathered in a circle. My eyes became drawn to my right as we waited and I appreciated that Angel was quite a tall girl but then those heels did seem considerable that she wore. Marcy explained we would all feel a tingling sensation and she counted down from three and in a blink of an eye there we all stood inside what appeared to be a cloak room.
“perfect no ones down here”
Marcy grinned and we all followed her out and down a small corridor to where the music was thumping inside the heart of the nightclub. Hundreds of kilometres travelled in an instant, no door men to by pass and no entrance fee , pretty impressive I thought. We all ended up sat around some soft padded seats before a mirrored finished table that was set in a private alcove like many others around the dance floor. Very soon Marcy and Dan headed off for a dance to join the veritable swarm of eighteen to thirty year old revellers and I got some drinks in with Bobby.
“Angels into you pal big time”
He offered nudging me in the ribs as we waited for the bar tender to gather our order.
“You think?”
”Cant keep her eyes of ya , you lucky son of bitch! could be your lucky night”
“we’ll see.”
I liked his observation and hoped it was true she did seem quite friendly but I hadn’t really got chatting with her yet.
“You and Rogue ok I noticed you two for a couple seem a little distant if you don’t mind me saying?”
“Oh you noticed?”
He looked down in a dejected fashion for a few minutes
“its her mutant power we cant you know kiss or touch , well get that near each other at all”
“I see sort of poisonous or something that would explain the gloves?”
“nah she just absorbs mutants powers and if she holds on too long well she could kill”
We chatted for a few moments more and it made me wonder what powers or differences Angel had?
Back from the bar I witnessed Bobby showing off his skills as he personally chilled each drink with a touch of the ice power from his fingers. Following which Rogue and Bobby went off to join the others on the dance floor and I took the opportunity to chat with Angel. Immediately we hit it off and we seemed to have a lot in common, both of us resented attending the school when at our ages we could easily be working but then both of us realised we were different. Angel told me she was excited about the special job she had been offered and in a few days time she would find out all about it. The evening went off well and it was in the late hours when the night club began to wind up and Angel and I had spent all of the time laughing and talking and generally flirting heavily with each other. I was on a high and couldn’t have felt better.
“come on John lets dance and you can show a girl what moves you’ve got”
I watched as the slim but curvy frame of Angel stood up and she swished her blonde hair dramatically behind her and wiggled that perfect little bottom onto the dance floor. It was a slow closing track playing and ideal for me to get to grips with her. I followed along to the dance floor and saw her curling a finger seductively for me to join her as she gently swayed to the music. I could have watched that body sway all night! Walking up to my dancing partner I suddenly found that as we embraced she was a lot taller than I had noticed and I was looking at her forehead and blonde hair. I looked down not so far to her sexy large blue eyes as she formed a smile that blew me away, she had a stunning smile with that sort of movie star quality. As we danced she pushed her body gently into mine and I could feel those firm breasts of hers nudging my lower chest and I was getting turned on.
”You’re a little shorter than I thought”
She whispered in my ear as we moved in unison.
“and you’re a lot taller but I guess its down to those platform heels”
I smiled and she grinned giving me a strange look
“Im not wearing my platforms I can’t dance in those big things this is all me”
What did she say?
I stepped back breaking our embrace for a second and she wasn’t kidding, she had kicked off her boots to the side of the dance floor and her petite little feet stood before mine which didn’t look that much bigger even with my shoes on? She seemed to sense something was wrong it was probably the bemused look on my face.
“hey something I said?”
Those lovely blue eyes stared at me as I thought to myself she’s just taller than you remember….its nothing to do with your shoes and clothes earlier….
But as much as I told myself those things it bugged me.
“no Angel im just being stupid I didn’t realise you were this tall that’s all”
“Well thanks for the flattery but really im kind of average , anyway don’t you like tall girls?”
“of course I do”
I smiled and for the first time our lips met as we kissed and I shrugged away the thoughts that had shadowed my mind.
“then there isn’t a problem is there?”
Angel smiled that melting pout that she could offer and walked across to retrieve her boots as the music led into another slow ballad. I could see most of our group dancing together as Angel urged that we slip out to the corridor by the cloak room presumably to be alone. I followed very eager to taste those lips again. She leaned back against the wall and flexed her shoulders a little backwards, it was a natural action as she relaxed but it caught my eye as her crop top expanded proudly with her large jutting breasts before settling. I admit I was a breast man and this girl could captivate me without trying as she had a pair that stood proudly to attention off of her slim frame. She noticed my gaze and it produced a coy smile before I pretended to look away.
“John I’ve really enjoyed being here tonight”
Angel lent down pulling her knee high boots up her legs one by one which offered me a flash of cleavage and boy did this girl have cleavage!
“yeh it’s a cool hang out here , as Rogue said they’ve got a killer DJ”
I replied trying to reel my eyes back in but my attentions were noticed once more as she glanced up before she switched to the other boot.
“actually it was the company I enjoyed more, your really something….”
She paused as if considering whether to continue
“….you make me laugh, you’re gorgeous and you’re a dam good kisser”
I saw her blush a little and I was taken back by her compliments my brain started to shout at me “say something smooth compliment her back your in there.”
My mind raced just as Angel stood back up and in one swift motion wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss a deep lingering kiss that swirled my thoughts of what to say. It was then as our lips unlocked I noticed suddenly this beautiful girl had risen several inches higher and she was at least two maybe three inches taller than me in those platform boots and her chest was firmly pressed to my own and almost framing my neck. My eyes darted down as those firm but soft bulges in her top squished sexily into me , man they were large and she was so tall!
“your big”
What did I just say? Her face was amused as she half cracked a smile at my words and caught me with my eyes almost in her top. Dam that mouth of mine it just engaged without my brain I must have been thinking about her breasts.
“thank you”
She passed this off as if she was proud of her endowments and how they gained my attention and then as I looked up she whispered softly.
“do you like big girls John?”
“I err well …um”
Oh why did she ask me that… I loved big breasts but now I was so embarrassed as I stuttered like an idiot.
“Im teasing big boy calm down I think that face of yours answered my question”
She leaned in to kiss me and it was then she seemed to note the advantage her boots gave over me.
“Hey what do you know Im taller than you in these boots”
I felt a little strange I wasn’t used to seeing many girls taller than me and it raised the question was she taller than before in those boots or was it me who ….nah I didn’t want to go there it must be her platforms combined with her natural height she was a tall girl I must have underestimated just how tall.
“Do you always wear such high platforms?”
She glanced down at her fashionable boots admiring them as I took a nice glance at the side of her legs.
“would you be disappointed if I said yes, Im not really into flats they don’t do justice to a girls legs…I have lots of high heels and that, im kinda into shoes and boots….John does it bother you im a bit taller in these?”
“No not at all, you look great I was just surprised how tall they made you that’s all. If we go out again ill remember to bring mine”
We laughed and I was glad to move past the discussion on height if we ended up as an item I would have to get used to this girl being that bit taller in her heels when we partied. Besides there was nothing wrong in my books with taller women it made them all the more attractive, and at my estimate of a good six foot three in her heels Angel was tall.
We ended up kissing again and even more passionately than before, she certainly didn’t seemed bothered that I was a touch shorter. The music had died in the distance and we both returned to join the others. They all seemed pretty drunk but more unusual than that I was now sure they all seemed taller especially the guys. What was going on here?
Marcy in her tipsy state leaned towards me and almost fell into me and ended up with her hands around my shoulders as she straightened up. That’s when it hit me that she was nearly eye to eye with me and I didn’t recall her being exceptionally tall?
“ready to go home shorty?”
Shorty? Since when did I get referred to as shorty? I struggled a grin and we all joined hands in our group out of sight of any others in the alcove area. Was Angels
hand larger than before? It didn’t seem to sit in mine like it did earlier or was I mistaken? Something was wrong but what?
Marcy concentrated and we materialised in the grounds of the school.
“oops!”
She laughed and I could see we had been lucky she got us here at all as Marcy was quite inebriated as Dan walked her back to the dorms. We all ended up splitting into couples and making our own way back. I of course walked beside Angel placing my arm around her thin waist which seemed a little high. As we stood outside her room I waited to see if I would be in luck for a final kiss.
“Its Saturday tomorrow are you going back to your parents or…”
Angel began to ask and I could see it was leading to some sort of invitation.
“…would you like to go swimming with me John down at the cove?”
“mmm my parents house or spending time with you in your swim suit?”
I gave a cheeky smile and continued as this blue eyed beauty gave me the most dazzling look.
“no contest Ill be there”
“great lets meet at ten in the car park we can take my bike that is unless you have a car?”
Dam I felt awful I had never passed my test or indeed been interested in cars.
“afraid not your bike it is”
She closed those lips into a pout and we kissed again. Was I tilting my head up more than before to meet her lips? As she broke our locked lips I was left with that nice tingling of her lipstick on my own as I made it back to my room. Bobby was flat out asleep still dressed on top of his bed and I had to check out what was happening to me it was becoming obvious something was different. I slipped my foot out of the shoes I wore with ease, if it wasn’t for the fact I knew they were mine I would have sworn they belonged to a basketball player. I undressed and went to the bath room to study my body in the mirror, I looked normal just as toned and muscular as ever I hadn’t lost my physique but what about my height? Angel looked tall , Marcy was tall and I couldn’t help thinking that I should have been a lot taller than both of them. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything accurate to measure myself with and finally I gave up with the inaccurate estimates I could produce from comparing myself to the door frame and I went to bed confused and a touch worried.

The light from the window settled warmly on my face and eventually woke me up in the morning. I saw Bobby had left he always went to jogging around the grounds but that meant it was gone 9.30! I fumbled for my clock by the bed and it read 9.50am, boy did I sleep well. I jumped out of bed and raced to splash my face with water and wake myself up. I found a t-shirt and my swim shorts but when I put them on I knew things hadn’t improved overnight. The shorts normally came above my knees but my knees couldn’t be seen and if it wasn’t for the draw string to adjust the waist significantly I would have had them in a pool at my ankles. The t-shirt with its sports logo was big and baggy but it would have to do. I looked at my array of shoes and ignored them , bare foot at the beach would be fine. Grabbing a towel a wallet and my deodorant I ran my fingers back through my hair and styled it rapidly , a shave would have to wait but then I wasn’t one of those guys who’s needed to shave daily.
I ran into the car park seeing Angel was on her bike with its engine running. She had a 125cc city scooter and she looked like a model as she sat on it almost posing. She had a pair of wedge beach sandals on and then it was all her glorious bare tanned and very toned legs rising into the smallest pair of cut off jeans I had ever seen. On top those generous breasts jiggled delightfully in a bright blue vest top as the bikes engine idled away. All that long blonde hair fell around her shoulders and back in a golden cascade ready to fly in the wind and I was trying hard not to wolf whistle out loud as I approached.
“Hey John your looking sporty”
She smiled as I almost felt her eyes scan my body.
“and you look fantastic”
“thanks”
She offered a slight blush and then indicated I should climb on to the pillion seat.
I stowed my towel with hers strapped to the metal carrier and threw my leg over the seat which was higher than it looked.
“Hey where are you two going?”
It was Miss-direction and Marcy walking towards us.
“down to the cove!”
Angel yelled over the two stroke engine
“Hey are you two an item now?”
Marcy inquired in that girly cant wait to gossip kind of way, I waited to see how Angel would respond as I sat on the back of the bike trying to act cool.
“we are working on it”
I heard her response and she let one free hand clasp my bent knee for a few seconds.
“he hasn’t seen me in my bathing suit yet Angel”
I saw a challenging look on Miss-directions face and Angel just shrugged it off.
“See ya!”
Came her cry and I nearly tumbled back as we sped off down the road at a rapid pace. My hands dared to slide either side of her thin top by her waist and I looked down admiring her backside. Although it wasn’t law to wear helmets we still couldn’t talk with the wind and noise as we buzzed down a few long main roads to find the coastal trail. I spent the time marvelling at her from behind in-between the times her long hair was forced to splash into my face occasionally in the breeze. I’d been to the Cove before it was privately owned by the school and used during the week for swimming lessons and such, however it was open to all at the weekends. As we journeyed the short route I noticed my perspective had altered. My seat was arranged higher than Angels as normal with the pillion position but before now I could swear that I could see slightly over her head. Looking now as her hair lashed briefly across my eyes and I brushed it clear all I could see was the back of her head? This was getting weird was it my imagination tricking me or based on my clothes and last nights experiences was I going to have to admit that I had lost a few inches in height somehow? I wasn’t ready for that and I had to admit I feared it may be some side effect of my mutancy kicking in that I couldn’t control.

Chapter 3 by summa0


Getting off this bike I knew that I would be able to compare myself to Angel at least I knew I was taller than her when she didn’t wear those boots last night albeit only by a little. We pulled up and parked inches from the sandy edge of the deserted picturesque cove and both climbed off the bike.
As Angel grabbed our towels I kept my distance trying to suss if things had changed between us she certainly didn’t look short that was for sure. I stepped up on some rocks pretending to look off out to the sea given the little vantage it offered. Angel walked to the base of the rocks clearly eager to get down to the water. I sighed a little in relief as I noticed she had removed those wedge sandals and now held them in her hands so she could feel the sand in-between her toes no doubt. This made me feel a lot more confident to get close to her.
“come on John the water looks great!”
She playfully ran off down the beach and I followed. Seconds later she was bent over laying her towel a few feet from where the gentle waves lapped the shore. It was time to test my height and I waited for her to stand straight. Looking around seeing no one I decided to exercise my powers and suspend her in time just for a few seconds so I could really see if there was much difference between us since yesterday. As she stood I was to her left and before she turned I concentrated and Angel froze in her tracks still like a statue. The beach was currently empty so no one could see as I stepped up to her and I was suddenly confronting my fear , she was taller than me today! Infact in her bare feet she appeared to be around 6ft 5 but that was impossible I knew that. My eyes settled somewhere around her neck level and I was looking up into those blue jewels of her eyes and I felt short as this heavenly blonde looked over my head frozen as she was in time.
I walked around her, looked at those legs, they looked longer today and so did her bare feet. As I settled my foot aside hers it wasn’t as long and perhaps up to inch shorter than hers. I then placed my hand on top of hers and spread my fingers to see that even her hand was larger than my own. What was happening to me? I felt like running off because I was embarrassed to face her but something inside me was also compelling me to stay , something primal , sexual even I think I liked seeing her this tall. I decided I couldn’t face it yet , this was a major babe who had come to the beach to spend time with me and whatever was happening it could easily reverse itself during the day couldn’t it?
I decided to avoid a direct live comparison and sat down on my towel and released my time grip on her.
“John? Oh there you are, boy do you move fast! I hope you don’t do everything so fast”
She winked and she leaned down to offer me a hand.
“fancy a swim?”
Dam now what do I do? I had to accept her hand and with a deep inhale I stood up slowly to see her eyes looking bigger and bigger as she realise I was shorter than her.
“what the?”
I feigned a small look of surprise on my side and watched her rest her hands on her curvy hips as she beamed a smile.
“am I taller than you John?”
She grinned now as she looked down at me and stepped to see me from the side.
“I didn’t know you were so short…”
Words failed me but Angel seemed very curious to the difference between us as she walked behind me and placed her hands down on my shoulders and closed in a little more and I could just sense the presence of her bust as it brushed the base of my neck.
I could feel the wind in her words as she spoke over me and her words parted my hair a little.
“what gives you didn’t seem this diddy last night although I do remember that I was taller in my boots than you, hey did you wear platforms last night?”
She chuckled and I felt very uncomfortable I had to come clean.
“Angel Im 6ft tall”
Angel laughed and placed her chin down gently on top of my head from behind.
“of course, I forgot that I was 7ft tall in bare foot that’s why I can do this”
She seemed to be having fun at my lack of stature.
“you don’t have to be shy around me John it doesn’t bother me that your short”
“Angel what I meant to say is that im normally 6ft tall in the last day or so Ive noticed ive become shorter”
Still behind me she curved her face to the side of mine.
“what are you saying that your shrinking?”
Boy shrinking there was a word I hadn’t dare to express yet.
“I suppose I might be because I was definitely taller than you when we first met”
Angel walked around and infront of me she looked like another girl as if she had summoned her identical but taller sister.
“kiss me”
She invited and I looked up at her surprised
“come on John kiss me, last night I remember we kissed with no problem try it now”
I moved towards those lips but her face remained above mine how was I to reach them unless I lifted up on my toes….I did and it felt strange like she was somehow superior as I had to rise to greet her lips. The kiss was no less passionate than I recall and she seemed as much into me as last night which made me feel better. As we parted she grinned
“your on tip toes am I that much taller?”
“Angel Idd say you are six foot five maybe six inches tall but….”
“but you know im actually quite short im only five foot five and a bit which makes you closer to 5ft dead”
My god was I that short? Where had 12 inches gone? Angel saw the look of concern in my eyes and was quick to address it.
“Don’t worry it could be a phase your going through we are mutants after all anything’s possible , come on lets just enjoy the day here together and think about this later besides you might enjoy being around tall women like me for a day”
She seemed so ready to accept this and I didn’t want to dwell on it and spoil our day if she could handle it so could I there was always later to suss it out and she was right being shorter made her tall and that wasn’t a bad thing looking at the long legs coming out of her cut offs.
“I could grow to like it”
I said with a cheeky grin as I looked at her legs lustfully on purpose.
“anyway I don’t mind being taller than you if it helps keep your attention shorty”
She tapped me on the head and I smiled.
“hey I wonder just how tall I would look to you with my shoes on John as I said flats aren’t for this girl….why don’t we see stand there a minute don’t move”
Strangely and contrary to what I would have naturally thought Angel seemed to enjoy the situation she was keen to see just how much taller she could make herself. I cringed a little knowing those wedges would be on her feet any second and what difference they would make. She slipped her feet into them and rose accordingly several inches up until she walked back before me with confident strides and I was facing her breasts! She was now so tall that she could have blinded me with her nipples as they confronted me behind that blue vest. I felt like I had just shrunk on the spot as Angel smiled above looking down and obviously noting what my view would be.
“ever had a girl tower over you like this before shorty?”
I was finding it hard to speak and hard not to look forward at that heaving mass of bosom inches from my nose shouting its presence and proximity and its size as it closed in on me. A teasing look filled those beautiful blue eyes and a smile to match as Angel took hold of her vest top and slowly purposely slowly she pulled it up her long body and over her head as she shook her blonde mane back into shape. My eyes looked up at her face as her eyes looked down inviting my own to see what she had proudly and so sexily revealed.
“Do you like my new bikini?”
She innocently spoke and I could resist the urge to look forward again no longer. My eyes fell on a pair of very big very firm looking breasts captured inside a white string bikini top that teased a lot of flesh into view of those perfect female forms. Those triangle cups hardly covered a fraction of those curves and I was in lust central im not sure if it was the fact that I was a lot shorter than her but they had to be one of the largest pair of boobs I had ever encountered close up. She wiggled her upper body
just a little for effect and those delicious assets bounced straining that top nicely.
“its err well very distracting”
I mumbled and Angel laughed a little seeing my predicament as I was squared clearly in the face by her bust.
“well it would be from down there, hey look John if I wear these shoes you’re even shorter than the top of my tits”
She laughed again and placed two large seeming palms to rest on my shoulders.
“believe me Ive noticed”
I said trying to look over the white mounds by my eyes and up to her face.
“like I said you might enjoy being around tall women for a change”
Angel leaned a little and as those boobs collided with my face for the merest fraction of a second she kissed me on the top of my head and pulled away. Oh boy that was good I had to experience that again!
I focused which was difficult given I was getting aroused and I reversed time just a fraction back to that moment. That bikini closed in on me and pressed my whole face lovingly into its warm sensual embrace. A quick time freeze of Angel and I was wriggling my face into this busty babe and loving every second of it as those breasts made lingering contact thanks to my powers. I pulled reluctantly back as I felt myself begin to grow in my oversized shorts and loose control. Angel was released and she just beamed a smile that said it all she knew she had me captivated with that body.
“how about you show me whats under that baggy t-shirt.”
I returned the favour and cast off my top to the sand below and Angel seemed pleased with the results.
“wow”
She gawped a little and I made sure I was just slightly tensed for show.
“not quite as impressive as you”
I smirked
“im not finished yet”
Angel began and slipped out of those cut offs to show off a tiny white matching g string and so much more flesh. She spun around and raced off to the sea with a giggle and I followed the gorgeous sight of her two firm ass cheeks as those long legs of her swept them away to the water. We both sprinted into the warm crystal clear water and instantly reverted to ten years old as we splashed each other and larked about. Angel dived under the water and swam out and I joined her.
“isn’t this just perfect?”
She smiled
“the best”
I agreed and we continued to swim around for the next ten minutes. At one stage we parted about 20 feet between us as Angel had headed into deeper water and beckoned me to join her. She waited until I swam up close and I began to tread water as we chatted.
“wanna know something funny?”
She grinned
“go on”
“im still standing up here shorty care to try?”
God she was a tease about this height thing but it intrigued me to compare and I went to stand down. The water lapped around her neck but for me I was completely underwater as my feet hit the sand below once more emphasising she was a lot taller than me.
For fun I swam close and grabbed her waist pulling her under and surprised her. She was strangely quite strong and our play fight suggested I was having to use my full muscles to command the situation it surprised me. We both burst to the surface and laughed . Angel with her hair now wet and clinging to her face pulled it back to show off her natural beauty without any makeup. Those long eyelashes not false and extended artificially fluttered as they cleared the water away so she could see and I just continued to tread water to remain at her level.
“come here”
She invited and her arms reached out to embrace me and our lips locked as she seemed to hold me up in the water, she was almost carrying me as we kissed to save me from swimming! The kiss was delightful even with the salty flavour of the sea.
“John Cable you’re a special guy”
“Angel your name sums you up, your gorgeous”
She smiled and broke free swimming back to shore as I like a love sick puppy followed on. We both flopped down on our towels and dried off in the sun as we talked. Half an hour past and Angel was dry she grabbed a small bag she had slung in the stowage unit of her bike and produced some sun screen. Rolling onto her back she asked if I would do the honours. I was fast to respond almost snatching the tube from her fingers as she laid on her front and swept her long hair to one side. I began to squirt the liquid in a small pool on the wonderful curve of the back where it met her bikini bottoms and I began to move it around taking my time. Her tan was perfect that designer sun kissed bronze colour and it appeared to be all over I couldn’t detect any part that wasn’t coloured by the suns rays. Those legs , the legs of a 5ft 5 inch girl stretched out like the legs of an amazon to me and I was fascinated as I ran my palms over them spreading the liquid and feeling their form. She had to work out those calfs and thighs hadn’t an ounce of fat on them only toned shapely flesh. I slid over the nice pronounced rise of her backside and curved my hands around those cheeks. This was the advantage of thongs I thought as I felt her nice firm bottom smoothly curve under my palms. As I went higher I lifted some stray strands of that blonde hair it was beautiful full and so well conditioned she looked after herself. Angel
seemed to enjoy the pampering and raised up just a little and untied the thin straps of her top allowing the strings to fall away off her back. My eyes flitted down seeing several inches of breast in profile squashed under her weight as she laid and I wished she would roll over but I wasn’t that lucky. I finished my enjoyable service to her and she settled into a comfortable position and began to bathe in the sun.
I wasn’t a hardened sun worshiper so I sat back and rested my arms behind me as I looked out at the water. Angel was snoozing probably recovering from our late night or should I say early morning before and it was as I watched her sleeping there that a shadow fell upon me. I looked across to see a very shapely pair of legs leading into a body of almost equal proportion to Angels dressed in a red swimsuit a life guards suit and with the sun behind this stranger I couldn’t barely make out the face although I could have sworn it was Pamela Anderson. Upon further inspection as she moved closer to me it was Pamela Anderson in her Baywatch costume complete with insignia.
“hi, I was just on beach patrol looking for hunks to save and I came across you how about some mouth to mouth resuscitation practice good looking?”
She smiled and I was sure this was a dream , Baywatch Pamela Anderson flirting with me?
I stood up it was a natural reaction to talk to her and I wished I hadn’t she was shorter than Angel but I was still looking at a pair of collagen enhanced lips as this blonde star towered over me.
“woah what happened to you! Did I morph wrong or what!”
It was Miss-direction of course it was in her surprise at my size she began to morph back to normal to see if she had miscalculated her size and suddenly there she was a taller girl than Angel with me looking up to her.
“no way Im five foot nine and your…way shorter! Shouldn’t you be up here?”
She said as she turned into me or what was the former me at six foot tall for a few seconds, this really brought home to me how much I had shrunk seeing myself head and shoulders taller.
“Im err going through a slight change”
I said unconvincingly as Miss-direction suddenly transformed into a tall brunette with an awesome figure wearing a skimpy red bikini and I was just under her breasts. I didn’t know who she had turned into now but this woman was 6ft 5 or more!
“where did you go tiny?”
She laughed
“oh there you are!”
Another laugh escaped her lips and she embraced me without warning smashing my face into her rib cage as I felt her legs which rose past my own waist. It had to be some female basketball player or something like that I thought as I pulled away embarrassed.
“cut it out Miss-direction”
“Yeh leave my boyfriend alone stop teasing him”
I heard Angel from behind me and saw her walk confrontationally between myself and Miss-direction like a big sister protecting her helpless little brother who was being bullied by the big senior girl or atleast that’s how it kind of felt.
“boyfriend is it now Angel, you’d better hold on to him incase some big girl takes a fancy to him he might not be able fight off their advances now he’s a little shrimp”
“just leave it and leave us alone will you”

Chapter 4 by summa0


“afraid of the competition?”
Miss-direction smiled.
“you know your not just up against one girl your against every girl imaginable im sure one combination will tempt him to look my way”
She flitted through ten or so beautiful model like appearances before she returned to normal and smiled a confident look before walking away shouting.
“see you around cutey”
Angel turned to me and smiled down
“you ok?
“sure just a little imposing when women are much taller than me”
“do you fancy her?”
“Angel I fancy you and I believe you said I was your boyfriend back there does that mean your into shrimps to?”
”You better believe it shrimp”
She leaned down and kissed me offering a nice flash of cleavage in her now fastened bikini top.
“John you know Marcy will be picked up by her parents by now, she goes home every weekend because she lives so local so my rooms empty at the moment…..”
What a suggestion in a few minutes we left the beach and we made our way to the school. The school was pretty much empty almost silent most everyone was out or away. We walked into her room which I never really got to study last night. Unlike my room which was just two beds for myself and bobby with our wardrobes and a couple of desks the girls room was plush. Marcy and Angel both had beds across from each other but the room was twice the size of ours and had vanity tables and a bathroom which was easily three times larger and better equipped. Angel indicated I should make myself at home whilst she fixed her hair and got changed. She grabbed a handful of clothes from the her wardrobe and I saw some underwear flash out from her drawer as she whisked herself off to the privacy of her bathroom. I looked around and fiddled with a girls magazine on the side and flicked through a couple of pages before walking around the room in an inquisitive manor. I was curious about the types of high heels Angel wore especially given my new size it would be an insight to what I might have to deal with going forward and seeing the wardrobe door ajar it was tempting to look in but I didn’t want her to see me. I walked to the bathroom door and focused projecting my time freeze on her whilst I had a little investigation. I did feel a bit of a snoop but then im sure it wouldn’t hurt. I opened the wardrobe and man she had a lot of clothes…at the base of the wardrobe she had tons of shoes and all of them looked like they had major heels as they towered over the shallow school shoes and a pair of trainers in comparison. I lifted a pair of black high heeled sandals and the sole was perhaps an inch thick with a heel that I guessed at nearer eight inches. Boy that would make her over six foot I thought wondering when she wore them. The only other rival was a pair of white knee high boots that sported a heel that was definitely taller.
When she said that she liked high heels she wasn’t kidding. My powers began to nag me and I realise I had been a little long the strain of holding her suspended in time was to much and I went back to the bed and released her. In five minutes Angel came out her hair tied back in a ponytail and wearing a short blue summer dress that set her figure off a treat.
“wanna drink?”
She asked
“sure”
She reached under the bed and there was box with some beer cans inside and we both sat on her bed drinking and talking.
“Angel do you think I should talk to the Professor about this shrinking business case its something he could help with?”
”Idd wait and see tomorrow who knows I could be looking up to you then. Besides I like you this way”
“You do?”
“do you like being shorter than me John?”
I sipped back my beer emptying the can and thought about her question and recalled how those big breasts of hers danced in my face earlier.
“You know im beginning to think I do”
“Way I see it if you have shrunk it’s a win win situation”
Angel smiled as she moved closer to me placing her beer down next to mine.
“how so?”
“Well you began dating me as a 5ft 5inch tall girl with average sized legs and a day later these same legs are more than several inches longer and I bet you’ve noticed from your perspective my bust is a few inches bigger all around and I was big before”
God she was getting me going.
“besides if you continue to shrink just think about it…. your girlfriend here will just get bigger and bigger and bigger”.
She loomed towards me with her cleavage exploding from the low cut of her dress and soon I was kissing and cuddling with her as she pushed me down and we began to make out. Idd never had sex with a taller girl before and Angel was quite commanding as she eased down my shorts and in seconds she mounted me and rode me in a mad rush of animal passion. I felt a connection with Angel like no one before as she slid down my shaft and pushed me deep inside it was electric and she took all I could offer with ease. I looked up at her bouncing breasts violently jiggling in her tight dress as she enthusiastically built up the momentum towards her climax. God I wanted to reach up and grab them but things moved far to fast for that. It was as if this session was all about the both of us releasing our pent up attraction in a matter of glorious minutes. Angel snapped her head back and roared her approval as I simultaneously unloaded into her warmth. A few seconds later as I sighed in the glory of our sex I focused my time reversal power on both of us and relived that same orgasm again. I rarely included myself in this power as it was sometimes a mind bender when my brain seemed unlike everyone else to recall the future that I had rewound from. The professor said it was some temporal mind isolation or something like that. But for me it meant multiple orgasms time and time guaranteed!
Later she remarked that she usually didn’t come on so strong and so soon but she wanted me badly, I had to admit I was just as eager to get to grips with her. After some lunch together Angel said she had a meeting with one of the employees of the school it was a woman who held the nick name Storm something to do with her mutant powers I think . Angel was getting a briefing on the job offer and what this special position would be about.
“They’ve been a little secretive about it so far and Im curious because from what I understand its not offered to many this type of role they last employed that guy Logan who you must have seen in the gym he’s got an attitude a real strange one..”
”yeh we met he’s an older guy looks pretty tough I heard a rumour he has some sort of knives or blades fixed in his fists that come out when he’s angry.”
I wasn’t one to gossip but this professor guy in charge certainly did have a strange cast of characters in his employ. Our conversation drifted away from her new job and as it was closing towards when she would have to go and see this Storm woman we ended up talking about my height again.
”Guess Ill see if im still down here tomorrow I need to hit the gym in the morning but if Im still like this im gonna go before anyone gets there, its one thing seeing you like this but I couldn’t handle the stick the guys would give me when Im forced to bench press girls weights no offence”
“guess you are bound to be a bit weaker it’s all relative to muscle size but you do have nice little muscles”
She pinched my arm which in her longish fingers felt a lot smaller than ever before.
“You know I might even be able to bench press the same as you now”
“Is that a challenge blondy are you going to join me then”
I couldn’t concede that my girlfriend was stronger than me despite her taller frame.
“You just want to see me in my gym gear some skin tight leotard don’t you?”
“come to mention it that’s the best incentive ever to get down that gym early on a Sunday”
My imagination drew the mental picture , leotard plus Angel equals major turn on.
“I always work on my skin and hair every Sunday morning but Idd love it if you dropped in on your way back all sweaty and muscles rippling I might have to jump you again”
“work on your skin its perfect!”
I looked at her spot and blemish free complexion this girl could be in a soap commercial.
“and that’s because I treat it right and look after it I aim to keep it that way.”
Finally I had to let her get on but as we kissed at the door with me on tip toes she reminded me of something I tried to block out.
“hey tomorrow do you think well be eye to eye or do you think you’ll be carrying a step ladder to kiss me like this”
She was teasing and it made me feel all of a sudden a few inches shorter.
“As long as you can kneel down Ill be fine, today’s already given me neck ache”
I joked as I walked off hoping not to bump into anyone and trying not to think of my shrinking getting any worse.

The next morning Bobby was in the shower shaving as I heard the electric drone of his razor. I barely saw him flit across the room and bolt out as he shouted.
“dude im off early to my parents house?”
”Sure”
I mumbled as he left and I rolled over to see the time. It was 8am and time I hit the weights. I groggily got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.
“woah!”
I cried jumping instantly awake, since when was that sink basin as tall as me! The mirror above what I shaved in was out of sight I was short very short!
I panicked a little and ran to my wardrobe and held up the first pair of trousers I came to and they looked fine? My school trousers the ones I wore on Friday looked to be my size. I found the shirt in the laundry basket ready for the wash it was also my size? The shoes as well infact my entire school uniform was shrunk with me that was sort of good news but my other regular clothes were not!
All of the clothes drowned me but then I must have been 4 feet tall or worse. I felt ridiculous and conscious of my height should anyone see me, what was happening was I becoming a child regressing in age? I was this tall at seven years old. I looked at my body I was still an adult and forgetting the larger seeming furnishings around me I was in exactly the same shape as I had always been only it was as if I had been scaled down or the world had changed around me. I managed on tip toes to reach the bathroom cabinet and grab my deodorant and after washing and fixing my hair I put on my school clothes which to my delight felt so normal it was strange how these had remained in synch with my shrinking? I thought about my options certainly going to the gym this morning wasn’t one of them, I had to inform someone and discover what was happening to my body. Was this a mutant effect? I concentrated to make myself larger and nothing happened it just didn’t feel like a mutant power because with my own powers I somehow instinctively knew I had them it was just the control of them that needed work and well that’s what this school helped with. So if this wasn’t a power it had to be a transformation of some kind manifesting in my early adult life…
My head spun I was just guessing I knew nothing I needed to seek advice, Angel was closer to the older mutants and teachers at the school perhaps it would be easier to ask her who I should talk to but that meant facing Angel like this the size of a small boy.
I paced the room in deliberation for sometime and decided to make a move to see Angel for her opinion. I almost ran down the corridors due to the embarrassment of being seen when I collided into some one as I turned a corner. Thump! my head bounced off a body and I was glad it was a soft impact. I was stopped in my tracks and as I looked forward a pair of fairly sizable breasts had cushioned the collision. It was a beautiful woman that I had bumped into with wild pure white blond hair upon an ebony coloured face.
“and where are you going in such a hurry little one you nearly knocked yourself over?”
“I erm to see a friend”
I looked up and she seemed kind but talked to me as if I was a small kid.”
“well you must be lost because these are the senior dorms I expect your little friends are all in the juniors in the West wing am I right or are you just playing some game in here?”
God she really did figure I was a kid should I tell her or play along with it? I didn’t quite believe myself when I answered.
“Sorry Miss my friend is a senior she said she would help with my revision before a test on Monday”
Was I convincing?
“that keen to study eh? And wearing your uniform at the weekend Im impressed. You seem older than you look what’s your name?”
“John”
“Ok John just be a little slower in future we don’t run indoors ok”
I smiled and walked off slow and casual feeling like an idiot the woman had to be one of the teachers perhaps that Storm Angel saw yesterday. I felt lucky she didn’t escort me back to the Juniors and put me in with some under tens…
I reached Angels door and gave it a knock.
“Just a minute”
Good she was in. Angel came to the door and looked clean over me , man she was tall now and sexier with it! I gazed forward as I was dead opposite Angels chest she was dressed in her white crop top the one she wore Friday night with the word babe higher than my eyes as the letters stretched across her more prominent looking bosoms.

Chapter 5 by summa0


Looking down her firm navel was on show and a just a very short black pleated skirt that had a fashion belt around it with a large silver buckle. Her hair was up in a pony tail but one that was platted and dropped down the left side of her head and it fell over her chest with a red ribbon near the base. She looked down in an instant and a broad smile came across her face and not the look of surprise I had anticipated.
“John? Or are you his little brother?”
I frowned at her joke as she ushered me in and I could see she was half way In the process of filing her nails.
“Angel im so sorry to bother you but look at me I woke up and its worse much worse im….”
“incredibly cute”
She interrupted standing before me like an imposing amazon beauty.
“im short Angel look at me I’d be lucky if im four foot tall you look…..”
“I look more towering and sexier than yesterday”
Angel stood closer looming over me and towering summed her up she was very tall in comparison to me.
“Angel its not funny…”
I looked down as Angel lifted my chin up with a solitary finger and smiled over her impressive chest.
“Don’t worry yourself John its all ok”
“Ok? Angel look at me your in bare foot and im hardly as tall as your boobs if you were in your heels Idd be chatting with your belly button”
“Its not the worst height to be to your girlfriend now is it be honest it does have a couple of sizeable benefits”
She moved so close that I could no longer read the word babe and the pink letters blurred as her busty figure was almost in my face , despite my worries her actions were beginning to excite me.
“Look on the bright side at this level when we dance next time you’ll get quite a show down there”
“Angel please”
I said in weak protest and she backed off a little and took my hand in her much larger palms as she made us both sit down on her bed as she continued to talk.
“Im sorry to tease , well actually im not I enjoy it. Listen John I have a confession to make I haven’t been honest with you. The reason your shrinking is because of me”
I was stunned, amazed and totally speechless.
“look im really sorry babe but well I couldn’t help myself I fancied you so much and you were just so tall, much too tall”
I couldn’t believe this what was she admitting here?
“you can hate me if you want to for putting you through all this but I just wanted to be taller than you like I am now and please let me explain”
I listened as she told her tale.
“My mutant powers allow me to alter the size of anyone or anything to a degree that I come into contact with….”
She looked at me to see if she should continue. I didn’t know what to think she hadnt harmed me infact it was mostly a new experience and definitely fun around her with the sheer difference between our bodies and to gaze at like those legs beside me now they looked very long and…..well I didn’t know what to say for the moment except for
“Angel why me? Why make me shorter like this?”
“God I hope you understand because I really don’t want us to end”
She paused and breathed in deeply before continuing the details
“When I grew up and I was a little girl my mutant powers kicked in when I was seven and I remember the fascination I had when I found I could reduce things simply by touching them. Everything was my plaything the real house furniture became my dolls furniture and even my fathers car became a toy that I broke but it was when I found it worked on people that life became interesting. I used to shrink my friends down when we played and they became my little dollies to dress up and very soon my mum told me the shrinking had to stop before an accident happened. I only shrank things in private for a while and then when I first hit puberty I had a growing obsession with my own size. I wished to be tall and leggy like my older sister was only I was disappointed when 5ft 5 inches came and never went past. I was different than most girls maybe it was my mutant powers effecting me but I had a thing about dating smaller guys I loved guys to be shorter than me, much shorter. All the other girls lusted after the seniors and wouldn’t be seen dead with a guy that wasn’t taller than them where as I didn’t feel comfortable with them and tended to date younger guys maybe a year or so below me at school just so I had the advantage over them but they all seemed so immature and I soon got frustrated. When I hit fifteen I started this school for the gifted and there was hardly a guy who wasn’t taller than me.
Marcy knew me well and I confided my powers in her, and although she didn’t share my fantasies we began to party together and discovered I could use my powers to fulfil part of my dreams”
She turned to me looking for encouragement and I had to admit I was intrigued now.
“go on Angel please what did you do?”
“I went to clubs at seventeen and when I met a stranger I fancied I sometimes would get them to sit by me so they didn’t see how tall I was and just by an innocent touch of their hand I could make them shorter than me without them knowing just for a little while whilst we danced or maybe longer if things progressed. The majority of guys felt awkward around me and I had to make them bigger before they noticed the change as I slipped away but some a few liked me being taller and accepted I was just a naturally tall girl. But relationships never lasted my longest was a guy called Tony he was 5ft 8 but I made sure we always dated alone and I shrunk him to 5ft 4 so he thought for three months he was dating a girl who was 5ft 9 inches tall and with my heels I pretended to be over six feet.”
She smiled but the smile didn’t last
“I eventually told him and we had some fun with my powers for a while but I ended up finishing with him when it was obvious his friends didn’t want him to date a mutant cause they found I went to this school and he thought more of his friends than me”
“Im sorry”
I placed a hand on her large bare thigh for comfort
”Im over it im fine but then there’s you”
She rested a hand over mine on top of her leg that made it almost disappear from view.
“I was so attracted to you from the word go but you were just so tall, far to tall for me and I was surprised because I still fancied you even though normally it would have been such a barrier for me and ….Oh im sorry John I just couldn’t resist the temptation to make you shorter than me. When I kissed you in the canteen that day Idd made contact and then I could flex my powers on you controlling your very size. It just was too hard to resist. I figured if you thought it was natural or something it might last just long enough for you to get used to me like this maybe even like it…im so sorry I shouldn’t have done this”
In that instant I rose higher and there I was six foot tall and wrapping my arm around Angel as she looked up to me. She sat there with a face that was so apologetic and I search my feelings I wasn’t hurt I wasn’t feeling cheated even. I had enjoyed being around a tall woman it was different full of new sensations and experiences and I couldn’t deny comparing tall Angel a few minutes ago to average Angel how she looked now there was no competition I actually had to admit she was even hotter as a towering blonde.
“Angel I cant believe im saying this but I did enjoy parts of being shorter.”
“You did?”
Her big blue eyes widened
“What parts did you like please tell me John?”
“We if I start by saying I didn’t like feeling short around other guys and being seen by other people like I think I bumped into that Storm woman in the corridor this morning and she treated like a junior a little kid it was so embarrassing im a man”
“She did Im so sorry, guess you did look quite cute though”
Angel stifled a grin and waited for me to continue
“Angel the part I did enjoy was you, you awakened something inside me I still don’t know what but being in your presence making out with a girl so big it has changed me somehow and if this is your gift then I class myself as a very lucky guy. I mean what guy gets to have a girlfriend who can be as tall as she wants to him , legs that grow longer or shorter depending if she’s in that teasing mood to shrink him and make herself seem taller to him and larger to him and….”
I glanced automatically at her cleavage below jutting out of that crop top and Angel was quick to notice where my eyes strayed before I swiftly moved back to her eyes.
“and what John. What else do you like about dating a girlfriend that can shrink you down when she pleases”
“Im well just thinking about everything it’s a lot to take in…”
I changed the subject as I was getting very hot under the collar
“so Angel have you ever like made a guy like really short before?”
Angel seemed to like the new line of conversation and smiled as she recollected
“You mean really short or really small?”
“Whats the difference?”
I questioned seeing she was bursting to lead into a tale as she stood up to emphasize her explanation.
“there’s a lot of difference John. Im five foot five remember so short to me is a guy who is under 5ft , a guy who isn’t tall enough to kiss me unless he is on his toes do you remember what that was like John when you came up to here on me? When you had to look over these”
She breathed in a little pushing her bust forward as she pointed to it.
“and short is when a guy faces my skirt down here and stands as tall as my legs, but small is something else. Small is when I shrink him below 2ft tall when my knees are above him and when he is tiny enough to pick up in my hand”
Oh my god I hadn’t thought of that! Could she actually make someone that small that he could be held in her hand her petite perfect little hands?
“Have you ever done that I mean made a guy that small?”
“One night Tony that I mentioned he was a bit drunk I guess we both were and we came out of a bar and he wanted to get into a club but between us we didn’t have enough cash”
“so what did you do?”
”It was Tony’s idea at first he joked that I could shrink him and smuggle him in with me and that’s when it happened I just shrunk him there and then he didn’t know what had happened until he was looking across at my ankles down here and suddenly saw his girlfriend was enormous.”
I found myself getting aroused at her story it was strange but I was imagining what that guy would have seen with Angel towering over him like a giant woman.
“oh he was so cute so tiny maybe less than seven inches tall because I was wearing heels and he wasn’t that much taller than my shoes that night and I was so , so aroused to see him that way”
Angel sighed a little and took a breath
“he just stared up at me , he couldn’t believe it was me anymore his girlfriend towering some fifty odd feet tall to his eyes. I reached down and my hand just wrapped around him so easily like when I used to play with my friends as little dolls only this was a man a small man my boyfriend in my hand. We looked at each other and Tony just stared at me he was frightened I think , frightened of little me can you believe it? Yet to him I was a giantess at least that’s how he described me afterwards. To him nothing about me was petite or little anymore and I remember kissing him gently and the feeling as my lips covered his little face with my lipstick and Tony was just helpless there in my hand. I remember he just looked at me and his little legs dangled out of my fist as I lifted him close to me and all of a sudden I felt so empowered so sexy it was beginning to excite me as I held him that way with me totally in charge.”
She was smiling now as she continued with growing enthusiasm
“At first I didn’t know what to do with him as I realised I didn’t have a handbag and my outfit had no pockets. I was wearing my tight green sweater and this little black skirt and I just looked at Tony my little boyfriend shrunk in my hand and then all of a sudden I naturally looked down at my cleavage and so did he. Im mean my top was well hardly hiding it and he was just so small and without a word I pushed him gently down into my cleavage until he was out of sight I mean he was actually under my top and between my breasts and you just couldn’t see him anymore”
My erection was in ascent as I imagined what an encounter that must have been and how erotic to be treated that way by a gorgeous girl like Angel.
“Oh John it was such a rush feeling his body wriggling half trapped in my bra and helplessly trapped buried between these two big tits of mine. He didn’t cry out he was just so overwhelmed by what I did and I walked boldly into that night club past the bouncers with my boyfriend tucked inside my top and I felt so turned on. I was enjoying it so much I purposely left him there for half an hour and didn’t get him out until I was ready. Oh John you don’t know what that was like for me it was like a dream to be in charge of someone that small.”
“what a ride , how did he react afterwards”
“it was the day before we split up that was the last date we had as a couple but he loved it I know he did he was going on about the size of me all evening and I promised him we would do it again soon but well things didn’t last”
“Wow I don’t think I could get over an experience like that it would be incredible….”
I began and realised what I had said.
“Well John would you like me to shrink you down make you really tiny?”
“I haven’t really thought about it you mean small like that?”
“Yes small so you could see me the way he did that night barely as tall as my ankles , do you like that idea John?”
She gulped dryly as with anticipation I could see her pupils dilating a little as she was getting turned on
“would you let me do that to you? Would you let me shrink you small enough that I could pick you up in this hand or even tiny enough that you could stand in the very palm of my hand as I hold you?”
What a suggestion I wasn’t sure if I was frightened or turned on.
“woah that’s some offer Angel im not so sure its a good idea your talking about shrinking me to a few inches tall”
Angels eyes lit up and she seemed to shrug off her previous downheartedness and now she was growing excited at the conversation.
“Does the idea scare you John, I don’t want to scare you if you could just imagine it. Imagine how it would feel to be stood here on my hand”
I looked at her palm held open before me, her hand looked delicate and small it was a real typical feminine hand with immaculate finger nails and short fingers that had not a trace of the hard skin that my own featured from lifting weights. But to be stood in that hand was amazing to contemplate, how big would Angel look? God how sexy would that body of hers be at that scale.
“I would be ever so gentle I promise you and if you didn’t like it I would enlarge you straight away its not so bad you know”
I was tempted
“Angel how would you know its not so bad I mean its not like you’ve ever been that small”
“actually I have my powers can work on myself you know I used to make myself small just for fun , hey that’s it! What if shrink us both down together for a while and we explore my room”
“ok I guess if you’re coming with me”
“great”
Angel was loving every minute of this as she urged me to stand up. It was strange to be looking down on her after the last day or so and I could see Angel was uncomfortable with my height.
“you are far to tall but I can soon fix that”
Slowly I began to shrink and Angels blonde hair came into view then her eyes and nose followed by her lips. Wow those lips and that slender neck and finally her breasts and that tight little crop top. I looked up and this was a different girl than seconds ago , she had gone from the description of a petite blonde with a large chest to that of an amazon blonde with a massive busty figure.
“better?”
She grinned
“oh yeh”
I answered trying to control the swell in my boxers and trying to look over those impressive boobs.
“but I thought you were going to really shrink us both down?”
“I am but I cant have you taller than me to start with now can I and before we have an adventure in this room of mine we need to lock the door so we don’t get disturbed…”
Angel bolted the door and then took out the pair of black high heeled sandals idd seen during my covert spying of her footwear.
“are you putting those on now?”
“no silly these are just for you to look at when we get small im going to place them on the carpet down here”

Chapter 6 by summa0


She returned to her shoe collection and suddenly the white boots with the impossible heels came out.
“now these are what Im going to wear, give me a hand shorty”
I walked up to her and she used me like a leaning post as she lifted up and stepped into these knee length boots and zipped them up.
“these are my favourite boots care to guess how tall I am now?”
Angel stepped before me and I was under her breasts and staring at her tanned midrift.
“oh boy”
I said
“you must be six foot tall!”
“six three actually these are my highest heels”
“ten inch heels! You don’t kid around when you say that you like feeling tall , hey come to think of it you would have a few inches on me at my normal size so why the shrinking….?”
“this isn’t being tall its all artificial. If you stayed at six foot and I wore these to you I would look higher but not actually any bigger so my legs and other parts of me wouldn’t be any more impressive and that’s what I get off on its your reaction when you know I am bigger than you, stronger than you and sexier for you”
I didn’t argue as she teetered around on those heels looking for things to join her sandals on the floor.
“how about we put some everyday things of mine down there like this”
She dropped a tube of lipstick and then a hair brush to join it and turned to me with a sultry look across her face.
“So what other things of mine would you like to see when we are small John is there anything you would find particularly sexy of mine when its giant sized?”
I didn’t have to think long I knew I wanted to see some of her underwear but it was embarrassing to just come out with it.
“Ooh I don’t know Angel anything , how about some of your clothes and things?”
“Of course my clothes”
She went to the wardrobe
“but what would be sexy to see a giant skirt? One of these pretty little tops of mine?”
She tossed a small denim mini skirt down and lifted a pink top in her hands as her attention strayed to me again
“anything else?”
Say it , say it! I kicked myself.
“well you could always grab some underwear”
There I said it as my face flushed a little but Angel was delighted to oblige.
“oooh naughty but very sexy, so shorty what from my under wear collection would you like to see giant sized? these little lacy panties”
She grabbed some discarded little panties from the base of her bed and held them up proudly
“or one of my big bra’s?”
She now dangled a matching set of black underwear and my eyes instantly strayed to the healthy large looking cups that hung from the bra strap she held. What size was she a double d cup?
“does this bra turn you on?”
I didn’t answer
“I think that bulge in your trousers has answered my question , you wait till you see it as a giant bra”
She laughed as I checked myself to see the tell tale tent in my trousers
“well throw these little panties in for good measure”
With the items at our feet Angel walked over to me and simply said
“ready to shrink?”
I nodded and the world just exploded around us both , for fear of getting disoriented I focus on Angels body as the blur of scenery blew up to an astounding size and stopped. I felt fine like nothing had happened to me but this no longer was a bedroom it was a vast titanic cavern! The bed behind me was so high it looked like a mountain range and the carpet was now halfway up my shins with the fibres. Angel giggled
“what do you think?”
“Its , its incredible Angel like a different world!”
Like a child I walked over the now considerable distance to one of her black sandals and it was towering over us both.
“just how small are we, your shoes look as big as , as tall as a truck!”
I placed a hand on the shiny leather that also filled my nostrils with its rich scent as I circled the giant shoe.
“Isnt it great? Just look at the heel its actually 7 and a half inches in reality but its
over three times taller than you are now John”
“im two inches tall?”
Disbelief struck me but the reality of this giant girls sandal hit home the thruth.
”which makes me two and a bit inches tall im still towering to you”
She laughed as she clasped my hand and we ran under the arch of this heel.
“come on lets look at something else”
“hey wait up!”
I struggled to move fast in the carpet and even more to match Angels strides.
“sorry shorty”
She was amused at how easy it was for her elevated in those boots. We next came to a plain of blue material easily thirty something feet long and much wider.
“no way is this your skirt!”
“my little mini skirt , yes”
For fun we lifted up the heavy material and crawled under it into darkness like two marines on an assault course until we came out at the waist and laughed at the childish fun we were having. Angels energy didn’t let up she walked over and up righted the lipstick tube which was taller than her.
“remind me I need lighter lipsticks”
She joked and I felt the weight of this tube which was deceiving and quite heavy to lift.
“so what do you think John isn’t this fun?”
“it’s a whole new world you’ve taken me to Angel its all familiar but with such a major difference”
I was beginning to get into the spirit of things and I wanted to find that bra now more than anything just to see how small I really was to a sexy object like a bra.
“Im a bit disoriented where did you drop your um other things?”
Angel came before me towering her slender but curvy frame inches ( well in my perspective) infront of my face as her hand rested on her left hip.
“you mean my bra don’t you? Is that where you want to go next in search of my mega bra?”
“Have you been taking lessons from Miss Grey?”
I smiled
“No but I can read you like a book and I know that the thought of my bra turned you on”
I didn’t answer and Angel looked smug as she led us on around the other huge sandal to see in the distance what looked like two collapsed circus tents except these were black with see through material around their edges. When we made it the hundred of so feet journey to her bra it just looked bigger and bigger and approaching the left cup I was stunned just how big it actually was and my face betrayed my arousal.
“You know Ive seen one of Marcy’s bra’s at this scale when I was using the room for some jogging practice one day but she is only a c cup and this is well I am a big girl aren’t I?”
“you said it…”
I tried to climb into the cup and Angel followed . The bra was immense like a pool of soft black lace laid out as a carpet. It hadnt held its shape because it was such a soft bra but even so the walls that rose around us now rivalled Angel and I couldn’t see over at all except for where we trampled into it.
“oh boy Im small look at me Im standing in one of your bra cups and its enormous”
“I remember this ones kind of tight on me as well there wouldn’t be any room for you in here unless you wanted to be squished by one of my giant boobs”
Angel said in a sexy manor which made me instantly fantasize about just that.
“imagine how massive your boob would be to us now , I mean it would fill this cup up , all this material is needed to cover just one of them”
Angel came before me and had a very seductive look as she held her breasts in her crop top and caressed them just a little above me.
“imagine this John if I was knelt over this bra at my normal size how small you would be to these. Can you picture me as I reach down and lift those gigantic straps and I lifted you up trapped inside my giant bra cup. I can see myself looking down on you as you roll around helplessly in this bed of lace and I tease you by lining your little naked body up with one of my tremendous nipples here and pressing it gently upon you”
I was now officially bursting Angel was in her element teasing me and I was surrounded by so much stimulus.
“and then I would pull this bra onto my boobs and trap you in here against my giant boob inside my bra and then my little boyfriend you would be all mine”
Angel was equally hot and she pushed me back down into the soft surface of the interior of this lace wonderland as she unzipped my fly and began removing my trousers. I reached up and held those pendulous boobs as they dangled in that crop top over me and my fingers toyed with her nipples. We were going to make love in her bra and that was mind blowing for me. Angel knelt over me and hitched up her skirt she had no panties on which took me by surprise as she grinned to my reaction.
She slid her amazon body on top of me and her much stronger and larger hands clasped my own pushing them down as she held me there and rode me all the way home. The sex was awesome and I came with force into her large wet heaven as Angel was similarly satisfied herself. When we had finished she looked at me and we kissed.
“oh I wish we could do that again and again!”
She sighed
“but we can!”
I enthused as I stood up and pulled or atleast tried to pull her up on her feet before me.
“what do you mean?”
“I haven’t shared my powers with you yet”
I quickly told her the extent of my powers and held her hands as I rewinded time for both of us retaining both our memories of what had just occurred. Suddenly we both were just standing like before right infront of her giant bra fully dressed and once more able to get fully aroused.
“I don’t believe it Ive just had the most fantastic fulfilling sex and I feel like Im ready for it again!”
She smiled down at me those blue eyes twinkling wildly with the thought of a repeat session.
“back on my bra?”
She offered but I shook my head
“No where are your panties that’s where I want to make love to my amazon”
She smiled both at my terminology calling her an amazon and at the suggestion. We found the black lace panties not far away behind the bra and I lifted up the edge as if it was a huge bed cover.
“these panties of yours are enormous as well and what’s that smell?”
I filled my nasal cavities with a wonderful full aroma of Angels inner sex that was lingering like a pheromone in the very fabric of her giant panties.
“That’s me down here I wore these yesterday”
She grinned and dropped her skirt into a pool by her ankles
“oh god its heavenly like an aphrodisiac that you just inhale”
“shall we get inside my panties I know you want to”
Angel lifted the material whilst I undressed and then crawled inside before she joined me and we became sandwiched in between these soft lacy covers and began once more to fulfil our desires. This time Angel laid back and allowed me to lay between her long legs but as I did so fumbling in the dull light with the material resting on my head I felt her legs seemingly lengthen around me. Then as I pushed into her wetness with my entire length, what was a fairly big love canal to begin with became much larger , deeper and so much hotter as it consumed my manhood which failed to fill
it in any direction. My hands reached along to find her breasts but they now remained way out of reach , she was shrinking me! The sensation of her body getting larger as mine dwindled ever smaller was very sexy and in what seemed only a few seconds it had stopped and I was now trying to make love to a woman who’s legs were longer than my whole body! Was I half an inch tall I didn’t know but those legs told a story as they closed in on me a little making me feel small between them.
“Oh Angel your so big”
I sighed as I tried to make an impression within her depths but I could see this was beyond me now
“use your mouth”
Angel breathed in an aroused fashion and I withdrew myself and pressed my face into her lips and rubbed my features into her exploring her excitement. I nibbled and licked and even pushed my forearm inside her until my Amazon climaxed dramatically. I then felt her sit up and in the dim light the shadowy outlines of her arms came down and around me lifting me under the armpits until I was kneeling before her breasts as she reclined back . Those breasts rose as high as my belly even prone as she was. I hugged those massive breasts with both arms and they wobbled excitedly to my embrace . The girth of each boob had to be like the thickness of my own waist it was such a rush as I realised these were real tits and I was so small to them.
“Make love to my breasts little man”
She commanded sexily and I obeyed as I pushed my length between those mounds and felt Angel press that flesh around it making it firm and warm as I thrust in and out never reaching the other side because they were so deep.
“your tits are so big …ssssso big and beautiful!”
I almost screamed as I spurted my love juice up between them and then let my head rest onto one massive soft pillow. We laid with me cuddling her oversized breasts for a while.
“that was so good”
I complimented
“I knew you would enjoy me like this ive never made love tiny like this before its such a buzz”
“You said it Angel , but now what? I cant rewind for an action replay its been too long I guess we will have to recharge the old fashioned way naturally.”
“that an interesting power you have John and I thought it was super speed when you actually must have frozen us all in time that first day no wonder you seemed to move so fast. Have you ever used your powers for sex before me?”
“Actually no , well only in self satisfaction sadly enough”
“So you get a girlfriend who can become as big and as sexy as you wish her to be by shrinking you down and I get a man who can guarantee multiple orgasms that seems a fair trade”
She cuddled me with huge arms pressing all of me to her large body.
“So how small am I now?”
“one and bit inches”
“what? but your so much bigger?”
“Oh I took some away from you and put a bit back on me , I didn’t see you complaining”
“So now what , shall we get bigger and go and grab some lunch im pretty hungry after all that are you?”
“yeh I could eat that sounds a good idea except for the getting bigger part”
“hey Angel the canteen would be like miles from here even as big as you are now we are still like toys”
“I know but just one of us could get bigger and the other could come along for the ride”
“are you serious?”
“sure I am and seeing as I have the power I get to choose who goes back to normal”
“hey no fair”
I called half joking and half nervous although I think after being around her giant sized things I was more prepared than before to see her as a giant woman”
“So let me see as Im already bigger it would make sense for me to continue upwards and besides I think you would look just darling inside these giant panties of mine”
“hey what do you mean”

Chapter 7 by summa0


Before I could utter another word her body beneath me expanded and those breast began to rise as I suddenly felt her growing larger and larger. I lost sight of her boobs as they moved off out of the panties and I held onto the inside of the panties as Angel literally grew back into them leaving me shrunken inside. It wasn’t long before the pressure of the lacy material held me and I found myself shifted and tickled by her public hair beneath I wasn’t far from her sex and as it had increased in size its smell elevated ten fold until It filled my every breathe. Within seconds Angel had grown fully to fill out the giant panties and now she was a giantess. I felt the huge movements of her body as my whole world moved and I realised Angel was standing up. Feeling a touch giddy for a minute this subsided as she stood still and two enormous fingers prised back the elasticated band of the panties above so I could see the monumental, colossal body of Angel stretching fantastically into the sky growing out of the giant panties that surrounded and held me in their lacy depths. The sight of her immense body and toned stomach was enough to thrill me but way above there dancing gently to the sway of her body was the underside of her bare mammoth breasts. I could see right under the overhang over her crop top and it was breathtaking and so far away beyond my reach. Peering over those titanic breasts was a face a gorgeous face that I was falling rapidly in love with but also a face as big as one of those marketing bill boards.
From here trapped in her sexy underwear I could only imagine the size of those luscious lips as they spoke with her now booming and deeper tone.
“this is how small I’ve always dreamed you would be John and this is how big I was meant to be for my little man. Why don’t you make yourself comfy my tiny cutey I’m going to take us both down to the canteen for a bite to eat.”
“wait a minute Angel”
I began but the elastic snapped shut sealing me in and suddenly darkness fell all around as a huge rustling sound came over me, of course she was putting a skirt on.
I didn’t move a lot with the motion of her steps her panty material combined with a tight skirt saw to that so I just had to wait whilst she walked and I listened to those heels below thudding on the corridors wooden laminate surface. My thoughts raced from where I was to just how big her sex was beneath me and if I would find out later.
“Hey Angel”
I heard another loud voice distracting my thoughts , it was a woman I could hear through the muffling shield of her clothes
“Oh hi Storm”
“listen tomorrow is your last day to attend the school we have sped up the time table to get you onboard the Professors special program”
“Really that’s err great”
“Listen Angel report to my room on Tuesday at 9 am sharp and we will brief you on your new career”
Dam I thought I had just got to know Angel and now I would be attending school whilst she was working in some secret new job. Inside my girlfriends panties I laid for the next ten or so minutes it was hot and a little stifling and as I sensed the attitude of her body change I realised she was sat down now and it was my chance to get some fresh air. The panties and skirt had some slack now and I managed to crawl upwards and out under her panty band as I felt a huge weight plant itself on me from outside the skirt it must have been Angels fingers she sensed me moving.
“not yet tiny Trisha is nearby”
“sorry Angel did you call me?”
”no , nothing Trisha”
“Mind if I join you?”
”actually yes I moved out the way here to be on my own. Sorry a few things on my mind and Im not in the mood for company thanks all the same”
“sure if you need to talk you know where I am”
As I felt the pressure subside I assumed Trisha had gone and my journey to daylight continued as I could see the waist band of Angels skirt above which wasn’t tight it had enough room for someone as small as me to slip out between her body and the waist band. I climbed over the edge and fell down several feet tumbling into Angels lap on top of her skirt as it stressed taught between her thighs.
“Hi tiny”
She giggled as I stood up aware of my nakedness
“fancy a bite to eat small fry?”
“im starving”
I cried up
“cant hear you down there you need to come up to this table”
Expecting a hand to lift me I was mistaken as playfully Angel lowered her platted long blonde pony tail and I hopped on holding the black ribbon that was fashioned in a bow. Her hair smelt divine scented with the subtle perfume of some fruity shampoo. My journey to the table top was fast and I stood now in wonder of the humongous plate complete with half eaten sandwich that was before me.
“tuck in I want to get back and play John because you look good enough to eat to me”
She snapped her teeth again playfully but at my size it was a touch scary because I was as big as some sweets to this girl. I stepped and half climbed on to the plate and walked up to the sandwich which was massive , as I walked around it I could see the perfect indentations of her teeth and the hugeness of her bite as she had consumed a section of this side. A slight shudder entered me as I stood in the gap made by her mouthful and I broke some bread complete with butter off and began to eat.
“you are so tiny Ive made you way smaller than anyone before but I love it”
After eating I looked up to see Angels face resting aside the tables edge as she placed her chin down. I walked up almost making her go cross eyed in order to see me as I approached her chin and lips in fascination. She was so beautiful and her size detracted none of her looks. I reached out and up and on tip toes I managed to touch the smooth and almost spongy texture of her lower lip. Those lips were massive almost as tall as I was combined and definitely wider. They remained still to my touch until Angel puckered them and blew me a kiss which knocked me back about six feet onto my backside from her powerful breathe. I was shocked that I was so puny to her she could actually knock me down by blowing air from her mouth without trying.
“oops sorry sweetie”
She smiled and then looked around
“time to go if your finished tiny”
I nodded and two giant fingers closed in around me and I was held between them before her football sized blue eyes.
“I cant wait to get you back this is so cool”
Then those same fingers flew me across the expanse of her skirt and over her knee until my destination was apparent in the top of her white boot. Pressed between her long leg and the leather boot I gripped onto the edge as she walked. The corridor flashed before my eyes at the speed of her walk and we covered maybe forty of my feet in every step. This was better than any fair ground ride as I held on tightly my body gently buffeted by her leg from behind. When we entered her room and she stepped down to the carpet onto the lowered floor I fell! I slid down the inside of that boot maybe twenty feet until it squeezed me to her leg as it narrowed and my journey had ceased.
There was a booming laugh from Angel and soon the ripping sound of her zip tore down the boots length and her leg slid free making me gently tumble into the heel below.
“Angel get me out of here!”
I shouted up and it seemed to echo a little in the boot. Suddenly two eyes appeared squinting into the boot.
“well if you wanted to try my boots on you should have said John really”
I failed to see her humour as I floundered in her boot sensing the smell of her feet and talking of which those feet would have to be longer than my fathers car to fill her boots!
The boot was lifted and I found myself sliding out and down onto the waiting carpet.
The fibres instead of attacking my shins now tickled my bare thighs as I looked up and saw my girlfriend the giantess standing over me. Her two bare feet came to rest before me and I was hardly taller than her big toe as it reached up to my stomach. She was impressive, no more than impressive she was impossibly big to me.
I felt like an ant at my girlfriend’s feet or at least how I imagined an ant to feel which was very vulnerable to something so gigantic.
“you are so small and so adorable just look at you my feet they must look like lorries to you”
Her voice carried heavy in the air and encouraged me to look up and up. My eyes rose gently scaling the tanned towers she called legs and then her knees which looked so high that I would have needed a fireman’s cherry picker to reach them. The tantalising giant thighs of Angels disappeared into the canopy of her skirt and beyond that towering skirt she seemed to stretch into the sky with her magnificent body. Most dramatic of all was those voluptuous curves hanging heavy in the air like the nose cones of two jumbo jets parked side by side but hidden under a giant mass of material that kept them in place. I hadn’t until this very moment really witness and comprehended the scale of Angels impossible dimensions but faced with her toes which were over half my height and realising just how puny I was to her it hit home and I felt suddenly a lot less confident.
“Angel perhaps you should grow me back a few feet”
I shouted up and she laughed which offered me a magic view of that chest trembling in the air.
“and why would I want to do that sweetie your gorgeous just the way you are all itty bitty and small to me. Your not scared are you John a big man like you?”
“No im fine Angel just thought it might be easier for me to get close to you that’s all”
I managed a manly response and lent my body against her toe in a relaxed fashion to act casual even though I felt less than relaxed and not at all in charge of this situation. Normally with a girl I was the lead the man with the moves but throughout my relationship with Angel I had taken a back seat and it was because of her commanding height but right now this extreme size of hers meant that I was hers no matter what and what ever she desired I was in no position to resist.
“Oh poor baby you want to get close to your giant girlfriend now do you well why don’t you start by kissing my big feet down there where you can reach”
Was she serious? I looked at those formidable but still pretty feet of hers and kissed the side of her right toe and it moved. It was just a wiggle a small flex of her toes but to me it was a grand movement and demonstrated her power as that toe nudged me little. If I was any smaller I noted that I could have wedged my body between her big toe and the next in line which would have been quite humiliating I thought and as I looked along them my imagination began working out other possibilities my tiny size would bring like laying across several of them horizontally and I would probably be able to make love to her foot with my manhood squeezed gently between the gap.
“your so cute im going to promote you to check out my long legs”
Angel boomed from high above and then sat down on the floor and the ground around me seemed to move for a second under her bulk. With her back against the bed she pushed out her fantastic limbs and reached down to pick me up. I didn’t see her hand coming from above but how could I of missed it! It was gigantic and it whisked me to her knee with ease and deposited me there as she watched for my reaction. Stood now facing the long veritable bridge of her bare thigh before me I was in awe of the sexy size of her legs as I walked up this tremendous expanse of tanned flesh beneath my feet to the edge of her skirt.
“your little footsteps tickle baby you are just too cute like this.”
“and your gigantic Angel these legs are gigantic, your hands are gigantic , this skirt is gigantic….”
I rambled on in appreciation of my giantess when she interrupted in her giant voice that overpowered my squeaky words.
“and my boobs are gigantic”
As I climbed up on the surface of her skirt I craned my neck back to see her wobble those bra-less but firm looking breasts crammed within that tight top , and low and behold my manhood was beginning to stir with interest, once more recharged from earlier.
“ooh looks like my teeny John likes looking at his giant girlfriends big boobies bouncing up and down eh?”
Oh boy! her teasing words had me hard and my current view stood in her lap looking up at her half expose monster boobs jiggling in the sky and combined with the spectacle of her vast toned and tanned and so perfectly defined mid rift dwarfing me made it worse I was on fire.
“you are so hot like this I just want to make love to you Angel”
I gazed up hoping she would make me an adequate size to engage her and spend my lust within her but Angel had other plans.
“but your far to tiny to please me with this little gift between your legs”
Her words began teasingly as she reached a finger tip and so delicately tested the resistance of my hardness. I looked at that finger tip almost as wide as my body and the power it possessed was betrayed by her gentleness.
“you see my little man as you said everything about me is gigantic to you and that includes everything under this little mini skirt of mine have you considered that?…..”
She purposely let me ponder on that for a few seconds so I could register the contrast between my love organ that would have to be measured in millimetres now and that of her sex which to me had to be taller than me and with a depth that would require an expedition inside rather than a penetration!
“oh god you must be massive my whole body would be nothing to the size of your…”
“gets you thinking doesn’t it babe that Ive made you so small and how I could loose you inside me forever , you don’t even measure up to half the size of a regular penis to your girlfriend with your entire body. But you know John it gets me wet just to think about how big I am to you now how you could enter me and explore within me , and play with a clit that would almost be the size of your head with those tiny expert hands of yours and your little face pressed against it”
She moaned softly and I was drowning in the imagery she had created with her words.
It was scary yet such a thrill to know I was smaller than her sex and how completely it could consume me. Before I knew it two immense finger tips lifted my sides and raised me to her face bringing me for a closer inspection. My stomach lurched then settled with the fast ascent and my vision filled with two pillow thick lips that threatened to kiss me. As Angel pressed me to her lips her tongue broke the gap between them and offered warm saliva across my aching member strengthening its iron hard swell.
“I don’t think your ready to experience my hungry pussy as enormous as it is right now so these sexy lips of mine will take all of you to heaven instead baby”
Her breathe projected a warm mint fresh breeze carried behind each word which felt wonderful as it washed across my genitals exciting them further. Slowly I was turned by those giant fingers and then all I felt was warmth rising over my feet then my legs and the soft moist brush of a humongous pair of thick lip as their largeness touched down over multiple parts of my body at the same time. I writhed in ecstasy this was sensory overload she wasn’t just taking my manhood into her mouth to give me oral…she was taking all of me up to my chest and her great tongue was playing with me now as those sensual lips caressed my back and chest in a consuming embrace.
I was in my girlfriends mouth! My mind screamed as she sucked and licked my body within that warm wet heaven and the massive muscle of her tongue wrapped around my torso delightfully it wasn’t long before I blasted my load into her cavernous mouth. Carefully Angel slid me between those lips and into her waiting palm and I just lay there panting and totally spent of my juices.
“oh Angel, girl that was some ride!”
I called up realising she was walking with me across the room.
“You see John there is no reason to be tall and bigger than your girl its far better to be tiny don’t you agree?”
I couldn’t argue with that. Angel took me to the bathroom and with a damp ball of soft cotton wool she washed me taking great care. When I was clean she treated me to the sensation of her breathe blow drying me as I stood in her palm. For the next few hours we stayed in her room chatting as I was settled on her flat stomach to lay there and relax.
“Angel I guess I should get you to make me big again , Marcy will return soon and unfortunately I’ve got Miss Grey’s class first thing and I haven’t touched the work she asked us to do last week on Mutant rights”
“Hey we’ve both got the same class and its my last day at school so I don’t need to worry and as for you what if I don’t want to grow you back?”
She was teasing I hope?
“Angel I can hardly write my report if I cant even lift a pen , come on babe take me back to 6ft and hey maybe if I finish soon we can hang out tonight and sneak out for a drink or two”
“6ft? I may be persuaded to mmm let me think grow you to six inches but no boyfriend of mine is going to be in the feet ranges”
She laughed and her taught stomach muscles rumbled under me and I shook with them. Was she just teasing me here or was she for real?
“just tell the teacher you were far to small to escape your girlfriends giant panties and she trapped you in her best silk undies all night. Well you can tell her that if she can hear you when you are chatting with her ankles”
I stood up but couldn’t see her over the rise of her prone chest.
“come on Angel babe be fair I seriously do have to make some sort of effort especially since she seems to pick on me anyway and I don’t want to retake her classes”

Chapter 8 by summa0

I protested but my giantess wasn’t listening
“You know I have this darling set of gold earrings with little bird cages hanging from them and if I made you small enough say 3 or 4 millimetres you would just fit inside. Hey can you imagine that when I strut into class with my little man earrings I wonder if any one would notice you naked in the little teeny cage banging on the bars whilst I work. Guess they might if I wore my hair up”
I didn’t know if this was her sense of humour but I was beginning to grow concerned.
Pacing down her stomach with unease I shouted
“Angel stop kidding around please”
I was about to step over the manhole cover diameter of her navel when suddenly I fell and found myself landing inside it? I couldn’t have misjudged my step that was impossible it was obvious that Angel was playing with me. I stood up and looked around I was deep inside a fleshy recess that must have been twenty foot across with tall walls that must have been ten foot high circling me. She had made me much smaller again and I was trapped in her belly button! What was I a few millimetres tall now? I jumped up at one side of the wall but slipped down its smooth side I couldn’t climb out. Suddenly everything shifted and I was tumbled about Angel was laughing and the sound was going to explode my ears it was like thunder. Lucky for me she didn’t keep me this tiny for long the belly button began to close in on me and I was able to climb out and soon I was perhaps 6 inches tall standing on her stomach and now able to look over the rise of her fantastic bosom.
“very funny”
I gave a smirk to show I still had a sense of humour.
“I couldn’t resist a little teasing sorry”
“its ok but when im small its well hard to know if your serious or not because I know you can do these things you talk about”
“Im a big tease you’ll learn that tiny in time, guess I had better find your clothes and grow them back”
She sounded a little depressed that I had to depart and as she searched for the clothes I was placed on the floor and began to rise towards my full height. It was strange as the room seemed to close in like one of those Lara croft style traps only I knew it was just the appreciation of my rapidly changing perspective. I dressed in my clothes as Angel watched eyeing up my body as she sat on her bed.
“Do you really have to leave John?”
I looked at her fabulous body and wished I didn’t have to go.
“We can see each other later cant we? Perhaps go for a drink?”
“Sure its just that….oh well”
Angel stood up to kiss me and there I was chest height to her again as she hugged me and my face plunged into the embrace of her well developed attributes.
“couldn’t resist”
She softly giggled as she released me and made me 6ft once more. I kissed her and saw the increased disappointment in her eyes as I left and began to stroll back to my room. I was in a muddle of thought as I walked with my mind flowing with the images and experiences of the day and I hadn’t noticed the loud steps behind me until who ever it was had caught up. I suddenly saw a huge sole of a boot sail over me with a mighty pair of legs within in it and looking forward it was Angel’s white boots she had stepped over me and now confronted my path. I had to be ten inches tall and never even realised until this… Looking opposite the towering towers of her white party boots with those enormous heels I held a surprised expression.
“Hello shorty im sorry but I cant give you up that easy your coming back to my room with me”
Before I knew what had happened her hand swiftly scooped me up like a doll and I was taken back to the familiar surroundings of Angels room.
“Hey what gives?”
I cried up to her as she placed me on the surface of a dressing table
“John I cant bear to part with you not tonight I was enjoying this far to much I love you being so small to me and I want to keep you like this for a while….now I know what your going to say but listen me out ok?”
She crouched down so her face was all I could see from my vantage point
“Its my last day at School tomorrow and with this new job it may be the last opportunity we get to spend together like this and I was thinking maybe you could spend the night with me?”
“hey Angel as appealing as that is and believe me it is…but you’ve got a room mate remember?”
“Marcy? That’s ok she doesn’t have to know your with me I can hide you it’ll be fun”
It was an interesting proposition
“wait a minute Miss Greys class my …”
“That’s not a problem if I say your ill and wont be attending class now is it?”
She smiled a full set of gleaming white pearly teeth at me and I began to weaken.
“and better than that you’ll get to hear all the answers on Mutant rights before she marks your assignment that way you cant loose”
“ok your going to promise to give me your notes and the low down after school then?”
“Oh you are sweet and innocent John Cable im not going to do anything because your gonna be in class with me”
My eyes widened as I realised where she was heading
“What your gonna smuggle me into class?”
“I promise it’ll be the best school day of your life… so are you game?”
“bring it on big woman..”
I laughed and Angel joined me I must have been a fool but if it was my last full day with her for a while it might be fun.
Leaving me stranded on the dressing table Angel left the room to find some food from the schools kitchen and I explored the contents of her makeup and general cosmetics as I waited. Even at six inches tall things looked enormous , the bag she kept her makeup in was like the size of a car and behind it was a jewellery box that looked more like a small bungalow house. Seeing its hinged lid was open I managed to step up onto the brass key and peer inside. She had a mass of gold necklaces , bangles and earrings amongst which was the pair she had joked about with small cages although they had tiny gold birds cast into them, I shuddered a little to think that could have been me in there if she was serious. Boredom was creeping in now as the novelty of just looking at her giant jewellery had worn off. I stepped down and strolled the large surface of the table daring to stand by the edge in order to see the fall below. But the floor wasn’t there it was an open drawer , her underwear drawer. I marvelled at the collection of skimpy lace knickers and huge bras that cohabited in that giant drawer. I could see she mainly favoured white and black plain lacy numbers all very sexy yet a few racy red and blue sets mixed in spread a little colour. I heard the door key begin and sat with my legs dangling over the edge as I waited to see Angel walk in, but this wasn’t Angel! A giant pretty brunette stepped in through the door and despite her scale I knew it was Marcy even though she had yet to face my direction.
Oh god Im six inches tall and that’s Marcy over there! My inner voice called panic stations I suddenly felt the compelling desire to hide myself. In one of those regrettable spur of the moment decisions I pushed forward with my arms and fell into the deep drawer some seven or so feet below and crashed softly into a mass of oversized knickers that cushioned my fall. Quickly I grabbed a huge black pair and pulled the mass of material over me and lay down. I listened as Marcy hummed to herself and banged about I wasn’t able to make out what she was doing. After a long five minutes with me staring through the small holes in the netting like fabric of the lace that concealed me I saw Marcy and she was uncomfortably close. She stood leaning over the dresser her fingers rifling through Angels make up bag and I was treated to the sight of her giant breasts dangling in a tight v neck pink t-shirt only several feet away in my terms above my current position. Now although she was comparatively small in this department to my new girlfriend these huge pink coloured globes looked plenty big enough and intimidating to me now. I was fortunate she didn’t spot me as she moved off and then I heard Angel return much to my relief.
“Oh Hi Marcy your back um early?”
“Hey Angel, yeh Mum and Dad ran me back in the car early you know how mum hates me teleporting …they are travelling up North so my weekend was cut short, hey you don’t mind me using this do you? my blusher ran out yesterday.”
“Sure help yourself”
I could tell in Angels voice she was curious where I was and in seconds I saw her face looking down with her eyes scanning like wild for me. I rustled the knickers on top of me and she saw the movement out of the corner of her eye. Smiling she reached down into the drawer and scooped me up covered in the black lace out of sight. I was smuggled into the bathroom with Angel who unravelled me and stood me on the edge of the sink.
“sorry sweetie guess Marcy surprised you back then”
“you said it so now what?”
“How about a bath?”
Angel didn’t let me answer she just ran the water and shouted to Marcy
“Marcy Im going to have a long bath and chill out a bit ok?”
“what? Oh ok im going to see if Dan is back”
I heard the door shut a few minutes later signalling Marcy had left and once again I was alone with my giantess.
“There that should do”
Angel stopped the water flowing and turned to face me she slowly let down her hair and it hung straight and incredibly long dancing freely around her face.
“Time to strip for me shorty”
She grinned in a manor I couldn’t resist and I began to offer my best strip tease. I pulled off my shirt and flung it into the dry sink behind and then edged my trousers down whilst swaying my hips, I thought I was doing well like a real pro but Angel was growing restless. I felt her fingers clasp me and my trousers swiftly pulled away from my legs followed by my underwear as she undress me like a doll in her hands.
“wait a minute”
I began but she overpowered my protest with her voice
“that’s better Im not in the mood to be teased I want to see all of you right now”
In seconds I was naked and her hands moved away so her eyes could study her handywork.
“ooh if only I had a dolly like you when I was small”
She ran a solitary finger along my chest and followed a line down to my manhood gently circling it and making it swell to attention.
“and none of my little dollys had this little accessory”
“hey do you mind calling it little?”
I proudly posed with my full inches saluting her beauty as she leaned down so her face was closer to me.
“well its smaller than my little pinkie here and its smaller than even this nail on my pinkie so I think little is a big compliment”
Angel chuckled and then focused on her own removing her own clothes. Making sure I was paying full attention she unzipped those white boots removing them and wiping away a portion of her colossal stature although it didn’t really effect me. Next I watched as her belt buckle was loosened and that skirt slid smoothly down her thighs to beyond my view way below. Now in just her crop top and panties she smiled at me.
“watch this your gonna enjoy it”
Angel stood back so I could see her body from the mid thigh regions upwards, she breathed in and as she exhaled her top pulled skin tight over her tremendous chest with her nipples clearly defined in the cotton like the tips of two missiles. But then those breasts seemed to grow expanding beneath that top testing its strength to hold those gorgeous forms within and as the pink lettering spelling babe began to get elongated I heard a tearing sound and then another. The front of her top began to fray in the centre between her boobs as they continued to press the material right out to the limits! The thinness of her top was apparent as it began to rip right open and suddenly her large wobbling heaving breasts burst forth as they shredded her top in true incredible hulk fashion. What a show what a display! Angel pulled away the scrappy remains and proudly showed off her perfect natural assets. Man she had a big chest for such a small girl but then that description really didn’t fit the giant blonde before me now because nothing was small about Angel. I was fixated on her breasts as they danced nicely with her every movement I only just realised they hadn’t expanded it was Angel shrinking her top it was probably a good job to as she would have had trouble to balance with any more weight to that bust. Slowly she slid her hands down her body over her breasts as she wiggled her curvy frame in a sensational strip tease fashion , I watched her fingers slide in the top of her panty waist band and then they eased sexily down her thighs and fell away. Now she was naked and just the most stunningly beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her body held no flaws its proportions for a man of my tastes seemed right out of the playboy centrefold calendar and all this body was magnified in giant woman servings for my hungry eyes.
“well?”
She spoke softly as she put her hands up behind her head briefly so her bosom jutted out to its full potential.
“Angel im in love”
I drooled like a dog with the worlds largest bone.
“there’s something I want to see now John”
She smiled and turned off the taps testing the water before turning back to me.
“and what’s that?”
“well I want to see just how big a girl I really am”
As she spoke those words she leaned down over me and I was a little wary of those huge boulders of flesh flattening me as they came closer and closer until they landed
either side of me and I was surrounded by them. My six inches of height suddenly felt a lot smaller as Angels big breasts towered over me and their mass swelled like two hills dwarfing me with their teasing presence as I stood between them.
“believe me yyyour a vvery bbbig girl”
I stuttered like a fool as I witnessed up close the biggest pair of tits a man had ever been faced with and looking up through her cleavage Angel seemed more than pleased with the way they intimidated me.
“if you liked my long legs you must love these they are massive compared to you infact I bet one of these weighs three times what you do now. But it does give me a sexy idea seeing your cute little bod between them”
Her hands must have cupped the sides of her breasts as the tall fleshy walls closed in around me and in seconds enveloped my whole body in a loving all consuming embrace. Mashed gently between them my body moulded into her giving skin I felt her picked me up as she smothered me fully in their warmth. Idd never felt anything so amazing as her breasts touching all of me at once and I was about to struggle for breathe when she released me and I tumbled down her front and splashed into warm water. I hadn’t realise she had laid down in the bath and it was so deep that I was swimming , really swimming in her bath and between her giant legs. I watched as she used her toes to turn the taps and the loud cascade of water belted down into the bath raising the already deep water. At my size I could feel the ripples from the torrent of water even though to me it was twenty feet away. When Angel had finished only her face and the tops of her breasts broke the surface it was almost to the overflow. I had never swam with my arousal acting like a rudder it was a unique experience. We played a few games for a while as I dived down into the clear water which felt hotter than tropical ocean and I surveyed her sex close up way below. Running my hands through her pubic hair it looked like some surreal corral reef. I swam back to the surface and Angel would lift me to her knees for me to dive off. I performed for her enjoying myself and entertaining my giantess and happy as I was the distraction had paused the blood flow to my lust drive and for a few minutes it was flaccid as I exercised in this Olympic pool. I soon grew tired of fooling around and discovered I had to tread water.
“hey Angel im exhausted could you pick me up and put me on the side please”
It was strange requesting such a favour but looking at the smooth shiny walls of the bath there was no way I could climb out. A huge feminine hand picked me up once more and lifted me clear of the water she took me to her face and planted a kiss on my whole head.
“You’ve made me so happy John accepting me like this as big as I am its just a dream to finally find a guy who I can relax and be myself with”
“Ive enjoyed it Angel its pretty awesome I mean I was just swimming and diving in a regular bath now that’s something I wont forget”
“I wont forget how small I made you earlier today like a little ant crawling around on my body”
“You really do like being big don’t you?”
I smiled
“I guess its normal for me I have the power to shrink things and people and I feel the urge to make everything smaller than me but when it comes to guys your right I love being with you like this , feeling like im a giant woman.”
“Im just glad your gentle with it”
“Always baby now you said you wanted to relax and I know a lovely little island you should visit it even had its own volcano”
What was she on about I gave her a not with it type of expression as I noticed those fingers that held me beginning to get a lot bigger. Soon I had been moved between the enormous pads of her thumb and forefinger as she lowered me.
“no not back into the water!”

Chapter 9 by summa0


I shouted but my voice was far to small to be heard I was but a bug in size to her and still shrinking. I fell from her fingers and expected a splash but there was nothing but the softness of skin below me that cushioned my landing as I laid on my back watching a hand the width of a football field move off into the distance. Where was I? I stood up on the giving surface it was dark not like Angels normal skin even despite her tan. The surface was more noticeably textured and had small raised bumps over it? Then further out there was her normal skin tapering off into the water down a huge slope it was like an island. Oh my god! I turned around instantly and I was greeted to the centre point of this living island as it rose sharply up perhaps thirty feet away from where I stood into a massive column that did resemble a volcano in shape. A volcano that also resembled a woman’s nipple that had to be some sixty feet tall as it towered over me. I was stood on her areola and it was vast! Was I upon her left breast or her right I looked around but her the nipple blocked my view. Looking out to the virtual sea off this mammary island I made out her knees rising in the distance. Just how tiny was I a millimetre maybe less? I ran around the mountainous nipple and way in the distance from the other side of this woman made island was another identical to this and then there was a titanic face far away looking down at me.
I waved my arms like a stranded sailor and wondered if I was too small for her to even see me . I literally climbed around the texture of her flesh as my exploration continued. It was magnificent to see a nipple this scale the detail in her skin was amazing to behold and the whole island of this very top of her breast was rising and falling with her breathe. It was obvious Angel was keeping very still allowing me to have fun in my surroundings. I could only imagine if her nipple was 60ft tall how huge the rest of this breast under the water would be and for that matter how really tall in comparison Angel was to me. Was I a spec of dust? It felt like it. I rubbed myself into the base of her nipple there was no way she would feel this and I wondered how on earth a man my size could conquer such an obstacle but faced with its imposing size I knew scaling it was an impossibility. A large dark shadow descended over my island and I noticed huge splashes of water dripping from this object as it moved luckily none hit me because those droplets would have washed me away. Was that her fingers reaching the tip of her nipple way up there? I stepped back and discovered it was. Her finger nails looked seventy feet long and shone reflecting the artificial light from above. I could actually hear the sound of them manipulating her nipple above was she getting herself off? Did she enjoy knowing I so incredibly small and was stranded on her breast in this ocean of a bath that much. There was a strange noise I couldn’t place and as the fingers pulled away the gigantic nipple began to resemble a volcano even more as liquid poured out from the top running down its sides. It was milk she was erupting well leaking breast milk and a literal flood of this warm fluid rushed towards me and before I could run it swept me up in its flow carrying me about fifty or sixty feet across her areola before it ceased. I was bathed in this warm womans milk and even tasted it a taste that was somehow familiar and not unpleasant. Filling my small stomach I took stock of what I was doing. Standing ankle deep in her milk I never felt so insignificant.
“Angel that’s enough now please make me bigger”
I called up but there was no reply she would never in a million years hear something so small as me.
“DRINK” a blasting totally thunderous voice boomed like concord passing the speed of sound. I was almost knocked over by the words yet my little ears seemed to compensate some how. Infact Angel was whispering yet to me it was like the heavens could speak and the sound almost penetrated my body like when you stand to close to a speaker in a rock concert. She obviously didn’t realise I already had indulged myself in her milky offerings.
“MORE BABY?”
She trembled the sky once more and those colossal fingers returned and once more milk was produced only this time it pushed me off the island and into the water. I gasped for breathe and luckily Angel had begun to grow me back. In seconds I was two inches then three inches tall and able to swim confidently back to a not so impressive nipple that I could now almost sit down upon.
“sorry”
Angel looked at me soaked once more and realised I had been forced in the water by her actions
“no problem”
I said bravely and was glad to be able to communicate once more. I reached down and felt the wet milk residue on her nipple and took some in my hands as if to study it in disbelief.
“How come?”
I looked up and Angel smiled
“I don’t know as you shrunk I felt this swell of milk inside my boobs maybe its part of my powers when I shrink someone real small so I can sustain them with natural nourishment, I don’t know but it felt kinda good, did you um taste it?”
“Angel I filled up on it and it was good!”
I smiled
“Just how small did you make me I mean your nipple was titanic”
“I don’t know exactly I just pictured you tiny looking up at it and then you disappeared it was scary for me I couldn’t feel or see you , please tell me what was it like?”
”Like another world your voice was filling the sky almost pushing your words into me”
“and I was whispering so faintly”
She smiled in astounded by my interpretation of her quite whisper
“and what of my boobs how big did they look to you down there”
“I couldn’t see them Angel it was like standing on a mountain but not able to reach the peak they were , well you were just my whole world I don’t know how else to describe it”
“did it scare you I should have warned you but I couldn’t resist it”
“Idd be lying if I said I was comfortable being that small to you but it was definitely a good experience”
“well I like you these sort of sizes when I can feel that cute body and little hands of yours touching me so I wont try that again for a while I was just curious how far I could actually go with it”
Angel lifted us both out and I was dried off in a huge pink hand towel. I dressed on the sink surface as she remained topless.
“Angel how come my clothes follow my size exactly even when they aren’t next to me?”
“Oh when I first touch someone and instigate a shrink lock that is when I want you to be under my powers anything your wearing that day will follow accordingly if I want it too and well you recall the little kiss I gave you in the canteen that first day well you had those clothes on then”
It seemed to make sense and I waited to be picked up.
“Angel im back are you still hogging that bathroom girl?”
It was Marcy and I guessed we had been there for quite some while.
Angel brushed her long blonde hair out straight and answered.
“Sorry Marcy its all yours just a second”
Angel looked at her shredded top and tucked it into the bin , pulling up her knickers only she looked down at me and smiled
“care for a lift or do you want to stay here and check out a giant sized Marcy”
“Im coming”
I smiled and found my arms reaching up like a childs would and soon retracted them although Angel found it most amusing.
“hop on”
She beckoned as her hand landed before me and before I could wonder where I was heading she placed me placed me on top of her hair and asked me to hold on to the golden strands below me.
“That’s it stay right there while I adjust my hair a little”
She pulled up her hair and piled it on top of me and I disappeared in a mass of soft blonde ropes as she fashioned her hair temporarily up with me smuggled inside its mass. I could barely see out as she walked through the door and into the room.
“I was just about to teleport in there girl Im desperate what kept ya?”
“just enjoying my bath I guess you weren’t long though?”
“Yeh I ended up getting some food Dan wasn’t back”
As Marcy went into the bathroom I was lifted out of my girlfriends hair and onto her bed.
“that was different”
I smiled up to her
“different nice? Did you like being wrapped up in my long hair?”
“it smelt fantastic”
“and how did it feel cutey?”
“fantastic”
“Good because it made me think how nice it would be to tease you with it one day”
I had to give it to Angel she was no selfish lover and always looking for what might push my buttons or so it seemed and talking of which as I stood on the bed she danced around the room with her breasts wobbling away and her backside pushed out as she stood at her wardrobe debating what to wear
“Now tiny, Marcy is going to be back in a few seconds and I need to hide you so what’s a girl to wear?”
I didn’t have an answer thinking of all the sexy outfits she could put on.
“Marcy?”
Angel raised her voice to be heard in the bathroom.
“Angel what is it?”
“Are we going out tonight?”
“Yeh why not im in the mood for some fun”
What was Angel doing wasn’t she staying in with me? I began to feel uneasy.
“So where to? Tony’s Wine Bar?”
“Nah im not in the mood for a skin full why don’t we go to Barbara’s Pool for a swim that was such a laugh last week”
“Is she still away?”
“According to the papers she’s touring Europe”
“then Barbara’s it is”
I was officially confused and questioned Angel who was busy looking through swim suits.
“Your going swimming?”
“No we are going swimming John im not leaving you”
“Angel im hardly big enough to swim properly in anything other than a bath and I was out of my depth in there”
She giggled and settled on a bright fire engine red bikini with a matching sarong. Angel dangled the massive clothes before me and dropped the flimsy sarong on top of me whilst she dressed.
“Hey!”
I shouted as I lifted the soft material up and tried to spot where the shortest exit was from under the skirt style garment.
“What was that?”
Oh god I suddenly heard Marcy’s voice in the room and I froze under the material knowing fore well my tiny 3 inch form was creating a reasonable size lump pitching the material up somewhere in the middle.
“Marcy I err wish you wouldn’t do that you made me jump”
Angel said flustered it was obvious Marcy had teleported between rooms unexpectedly and I just hoped Angel was blocking the view of her bed.
“Sorry Angel but I thought I heard you whispering to someone and then I heard that voice just now coming from under your bed or somewhere…have you got a man in here you dark horse?”
“err no just me don’t be daft”
“Angel?”
Oh no please don’t let her see me I thought.
“Marcy believe me there’s nothing under there”
Im not sure what happened but as Angel said that something touched down on the bed maybe it was Marcy’s hand as she rested it on top whilst she crouched to look under the bed but whatever the force of the mattress depressing with it knocked me over and I helplessly muttered
“aah!”As I hit the bed surface realising that a big something was awfully close. Oh why did I call out like that it must have been reflex but whatever my secret was out. I felt the bed surface resume its old position as the weight transferred itself and then I heard Marcy sounding extremely close from above.
“Oh Angel tell me you didn’t , you little minx is that , no it cant be”
The sarong slid away flowing over me swiftly and there I was on my back looking up at the giant but pretty features of Marcy looming over the bed and staring straight down at me.
“No way! John is that you down there? Oh my god Angel you really know how to get your man don’t you”
I looked up not knowing what to say as this giant brunette stood by the bed and smiled down at me from her lofty height she was taller than Angel by a few inches and to me that was really noticeable in her giantess appearance.
“Hello John what’s the weather like down there”
She laughed and Angel walked up and smirked behind her.
“Oh Angel he is just adorable like this you’ve made him so tiny”
She crouched by the bed and I stood up to see her upper body fairly close to me. I couldn’t help but notice her modest but to me still very huge bust in her tight pink top.
It was one of those with a v neck crisscrossed with laces which remained loose enough that a hint of cleavage line could be seen in the gap exposed and when I say a hint to me that was more like 3 or 4 feet! I also couldn’t help but notice the shape of her nipples lightly defining themselves in the material which suggested she may not be wearing a bra.
“Hi Marcy”
“Oh your voice is just so sweet! Angel I never thought little men could be so cute like this and you were hiding him from me, shame on you girl!”
Marcy seemed utterly delighted at my appearance as her eyes settled on me with a joyful sparkle in like a child in wonderment a new toy.
“We decided to experiment a bit John kinda likes being don’t you John?”
Angel smiled down at me and “wow” she was dressed in her red bikini looking as voluptuous as I would have expected as all of her curves were highlighted by the sheer lack of material.
“Its quite the adventure”
I answered as my eyes diverted from Angel to Marcy who was still fascinated with me moving herself a little closer as she leaned over the bed towards me.
“I bet it is, you are so small how tall are you? I bet your not even four inches tall this is amazing”
“He’s three inches tall I told you men are little darlings like this and you didn’t understand me”
“a darling he is aren’t you my itty bitty baby?”
As Marcy cooed over me I felt strange like I was a pet of some kind that these women adored. I decided I should get Angel to enlarge me so I could feel less on show.
“I guess you should grow me back now Marcy has seen me Angel”
“Don’t you dare Angel Im just starting to get into this whole shrinking thing of yours and im enjoying this”
“Sorry John but Marcy is right I have told and her and told her all about how great it is to be so big to a guy and she could never see my point of view until now so I think you should come out with us tonight as you are”
“Out where? Swimming I don’t think that’s…”
“awww listen to him Angel its like someone turned down the volume and Mickey mouse has taught him how to speak. Listen little guy you’ll enjoy this trip we teleport into a huge mansion that belongs to Barbara Geldine and simply enjoy her facilities like her huge pool and her Jacuzzi its fun.”
“Who the heck is Barbara Geldine?”
“Oh she’s some snooty singer but that doesn’t matter we just take advantage that she isn’t home very often”
Marcy explained
“But that’s illegal isn’t it?”
”Didn’t you know Angela and I are just very naughty girls maybe you should spank our bums , well that’s if you could reach them!”
Marcy laughed as she teased me
“Its ok John, Marcy once went there for a party that’s how come she can visualise it to teleport to and Barbara Geldine is a real bitch she’s a friend of Marcy’s cousin so we just chill out there for a few hours now and again we don’t take anything or brake anything and no ones the wiser so its just a bit of fun”
I felt a little strange about taking advantage of someone I didn’t know and entering their abandoned house uninvited but call it peer pressure or whatever I went along with it.
“Ok I suppose if there’s no harm”
“Good that’s settled and anyway if you had said no maybe Angel and I would have just picked you up and taken you with us regardless tiny ha, ha!”
She grinned and stood back up and I could see she was wearing a pair of tight faded hipster jeans and some ankle boots.
“Shall we go?”

Chapter 10 by summa0


Marcy looked at Angel who was busy pushing her hair back and securing it.
“Im ready”
“Angel can I carry John would you mind?”
“Of course that’s if Johns ok with it?”
“Fine as long as your gentle Marcy”
She crouched once more and her hand came out towards me in a hesitant fashion as she laid her palm down flat for me climb upon.
“All aboard the Marcy express elevator will all tiny men passengers please hold tight to the giant fingers beside them….…”
Marcy giggled at her actions as she felt me step into her huge hand
“….next stop top floor giant woman’s pocket”
I was raised carefully by Marcy and watched as her jeans and then her huge pink t-shirt slowly rose into my view. She lifted me as high as her chest and I suddenly saw what pocket I was headed for it was a small in reality t-shirt pocket to that was flush to the curve of her tremendous left breast. I couldn’t believe that I was pocket sized to these women that they could literally drop me in one of their pockets and carry me around like some toy but that pocket looked awfully big as I was taken close to her top. But one thing was being put into a pocket like that the other was knowing I would be unable to climb out for fear of falling to my death because this woman was so tall. I was starting to really appreciate my size or lack of it. Marcy raised me over the pocket as her spare hand opened the top and gently I was slipped inside. I dropped perhaps 2 or so feet and I was stood on the stitched lining of her cotton pocket and felt the incline of its curved shaped which sort of force me to lean back and arch my back against her flesh behind. The smell was wonderful it was a mix of the fabric conditioner she must have used and very girly but with a hint of her perfume. I looked around and nothing shared my carriage and the material was thick enough that my eyes couldn’t penetrate it , peering up I could see this pocket was in my terms eight or nine feet tall it was hard to tell but plenty deep enough to make me feel very small indeed to Marcy.
“This is so cool look Ive got a man in my pocket”
“And I bet you could hardly feel his weight when you lifted him?”
I heard Angel say as the pocket moved slightly and I felt Marcy’s buoyant breast wobble me.
“Actually it was quite a buzz just handling him like that I felt like I was a giant for a second”
“well to little John in your pocket there Marcy you are a giant woman probably well over a hundred feet tall”
“Oh god your right Angel now I really do feel gigantic. It must be pretty scary being so high up here in my pocket eh little John”
“just don’t bend over”
I tried to make light of the situation which made Marcy laugh and the pocket sway with her breast shifting beneath it.
“right lets go Angel”
I felt that tingle as I did before when teleporting and I knew we now would be in this obscure yet somehow famous singers mansion.
“Brilliant right by the Jacuzzi! and nobody’s home”
I heard Angels commentary but wondered how she could make the judgement no one was home from just entering one part of the place. Marcy began to walk and I was jostled gently with her upper body , even though she probably only filled a C cup her breasts had a lot of movement in many directions now and I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. It was also beginning to arouse me just thinking how close I was to a pair of gigantic breasts each able to dwarf my tiny body and just this thin cotton to separate me from them. But this was Marcy I had to focus to control myself.
“Turn it on Angel number 3”
I heard a bubbling sound in the distance as the Jacuzzi was activated.
“Marcy how’s my little man doing? Those tits of yours are wobbling so much he must be sick by now”
“Oh I didn’t think ha, ha!”
Marcy giggled amused and peered into her pocket
“Your alright in my little pocket aren’t you short stuff? I bet he’s enjoying the ride”
“Time to change anyway Marcy this water is lovely , come on in!”
Marcy reached into her pocket and suddenly her fingers lifted me clear as I looked around from the high perch of her fist around me we seemed to be in a luxurious carpeted bedroom with a huge four poster bed and a very expensive furnishings. In the corner of the room set into the floor of a stone looking balcony of all things was this Jaccuzzi that Angel was sat in with her hands behind her head relaxing as it bubbled away. Marcy walked over and through the twin french doors that led onto the balcony and she placed me gently down on top of the small flat control unit that was imbedded within a raise stone structure. I watched as her shoes suddenly disappeared? Then her jeans leaving her in just the pink top that barely covered her nice legs.
“How the?”
I began but Angel answered my question before it was said
“Marcy can teleport anything she is in contact with its not magic she’s just sending her jeans and shoes back to our room”
“and small lightweight items I can teleport if Im not touching them but know exactly where they are like my swimsuit”
In an instant her clothes seemed to switch and there was Marcy in a blue one piece swim suit that flattered her nice figure. She was an attractive girl I had to admit not as lovely as Angel but then I guess my preference was for more prominent curves.
“So what about our little man here care to join us titch?”
“Im not being a party pooper but im not exactly dressed for it and that looks like a small lake to me down there and the way that waters moving it looks pretty fierce”
“aaww it only a little Jacuzzi silly and its probably only 3ft deep, oh but I suppose you could almost scuba dive in it I forgot.”
“I could make you a little bigger like this”
I suddenly rose upwards and now I was perhaps a foot tall close to the size of an average child’s doll it was better but still not enough to provide confidence for me to jump into the water below. Marcy had yet to step in and reached down for me lifting me high above the Jacuzzi at arms length with her large fingers curling around my mid section and my legs dangling free.
“Hey what are you doing!”
I shouted alarmed as I saw the top of Angels blonde hair and the hundreds of gallons of turbulent water below.
“Hey Angel does this remind you of that Daryl Hannah film Attack of the fifty foot woman?. Attack of the fifty foot woman starring Marcy Grove and John Cable”
“Marcy don’t tease him like that it’s a big fall for John”
“Aww big ole Marcy wont drop you don’t worry tiny your safe Im just messing…Hey Angel I think someone needs to change don’t you?”
Placing me on top her palm now and moving away from the water I felt more relieved until I suddenly felt my shirt disappear and then my shoes they just vanished into thin air!
“Holy sh…!”
I began to exclaim as my shoes and trousers joined them and I realised it was Marcy teleporting my clothes off my body to who knows where.
“Marcy!”
“Ha, Ha look Angel you little boyfriend here is doing a striptease in my hand”
“Marcy enough your embarrassing him”
Angel stood up , her wet glistening body emerging from the water as I looked from Marcy’s hand. She came to stand right before me and there I was inches away from her bikini top as the giant water droplets beaded off of its huge cups.
“come here baby”
Angel said softly and took me from Marcy into her wet hand which soaked my boxer shorts on contact.
“Oh no what have I done his little boxers are all wet , shall I pull them off for you honey?”
Now Angel was teasing what was with these big women?
I looked up at my girlfriend knowing she could easily strip me bare right before Marcy if she pleased but then again I was lucky Marcy hadn’t stripped me by a mere thought teleporting them away when I was in her clutches.
“Angel please”
Angel paused with her spade like finger nails poised on the material of my boxers and she sighed and retracted her spare hand.
“Ok you win ill make you big so you can enjoy this Jaccuzzi with us”
She placed me down by her knees and I felt myself growing as my eyes followed her long legs then her bikini bottoms came level and then I stopped growing.
“Woah that’s plenty big enough”
She tussled my hair with her fingers and splashed back down into the Jacuzzi.
“Hey no fair im still a midget”
I suddenly felt two large hands on my shoulders from behind and turned instantly to see Marcy in her swim suit also standing a little more than twice my size.
“But your still kinda cute shorty, and when will you ever get the chance to share a Jacuzzi with two leggy lovelies again”
Marcy walked emphasizing a pronounced wiggle beside me and purposely bumped my head in a playful manor with her hips and pert backside as she stepped down into the water.
“You girl really get a kick out of me being small don’t you?”
I smiled and walked down the submerged steps one by one. The water was warm and actually felt great and very relaxing. A few more steps and the water came to my neck level, I raised on tip toes and continued but I was just too short to keep my mouth from taking in water which made the girls snigger as they watched.
“Come and sit on your girlfriends big lap shorty”
Angel invited and leaned forward with her arms connecting under the water pulling me to her. I was raised onto her lap as she sat in the Jacuzzi and I could feel those long luscious legs of hers easily challenge my own as they followed the same direction. I leaned back and to my delight my head rest was Angels full breasts acting as my pillows cupping my head. She lowered her chin on my hair to rest it and we all began to chat.
“Idd love to have a house like this a massive house set in its own grounds with my own staff waiting on me hand and foot”
Marcy fantasized
“I don’t know any mutants that are rich Marcy or ones who are famous for that matter”
“What about Prof Xaviour he’s rich and he’s pretty famous”
“You got me, doesn’t this singer woman have any staff who look after this place?”
“Angel and I haven’t ever seen any I don’t think this place is used much in the summer anyway my mum said she has a place in Italy or somewhere I think. Anyway changing the subject im intrigued have you two um done things when John here is small?”
I felt myself flush red a little at her directness and waited for Angel to answer.
“Of course its fun when your man is a lot smaller than you Marcy Ive told you before only you didn’t listen, you should try it sometime maybe I can shrink Dan for you one night if you two ever decide to get it together”
“that’s an interesting thought but I still don’t know if Dan’s my type we seem to get along and he is good looking but there’s just no electricity. However seeing him a different way could be very interesting”
I could see Marcy was thinking about it in her mind as she bit her lower lip a little.
“Just how small could you make him?”
”Any size you like”
Angel replied and unseen due to the extreme bubbles that surrounded us I felt her large hands under the water sliding into the sides of my boxer shorts. She gently used just one hand to cup my jewels and nearly my entire manhood.
“Its better when they are really small and then parts of you seem so much bigger and sexier to them”
“You know Dan always teases me that I haven’t got big boobs like yours Angel , I mean these aren’t exactly average I am bigger than a B cup but if he was small like John was earlier these would be enormous to him! Bigger than him even that would be fun!”
“Now your thinking like a real giantess”
Angel began to stroke my length into life with her attentions and I was enjoying sharing this Jacuzzi more than ever as they exchanged girly talk.
“and if he was a little bigger say six inches no make that nine inches things would be real fun I could think of lots of things to do with a nine inch man...”
They both began to laugh and I suddenly felt very nervous yet aroused by the image Marcy created in my head , being in Angels underwear earlier I was close to her sex but could she actually put a man , put me inside her? God that was a hot thought my whole body could be used for my girlfriends pleasure…and talking of pleasure Angel was beginning to get me going with those big hands of hers. Its odd because part of me felt conscious of the smallness of my full potential compared to her hands but then the other part of me loved the way it touched so much of it all over at the same time.
“How about it John if you could give yourself so fully to me like that would you?”
Angel questioned knowing she was driving me wild.
“Wwhat?”
I stuttered distracted by my pleasure and I quickly focused to freeze time for Marcy Angel noticed in an instant as Marcy’s mouth was half open as she was about to speak.
“So would you like to try that one day John , go where no man has really gone before?”
She was beginning to play with me with increasing speed and I was on the verge.
“What would it be like for you to be small enough for these big , big hands of mine to take you and guide you inside me where its warm wet and so incredibly sexy!”
That was it I blasted my enjoyment into the water and Angel turned me around lifted me under the armpits for a long kiss. As I felt her much larger tongue fill my mouth I marvelled at the different a few feet made. Turning around I felt the strain of my powers niggling me and released Marcy for her time lock.
“She said would you let her use you like her private plaything if you where 9 inches tall?”
Angel and I laughed which confused Marcy for a second and it was at that very point that a strange voice shouted at us.
“So what do we have here then a party?”
All three of our heads turned to see a hulk of a security guard brandishing a night stick in a threatening manor. Shocked Marcy sheepishly stepped out and I could see this behemoth of a man towering over her in an almost menacing manor. Angel managed to give me a foot or so height unnoticed before we both stepped out and confronted the security man that resembled a Wrestler in size. He was at least six foot four and had bulging arms with muscles thicker than current head size!
“two little tarts and a pigme”
He began slapping his stick in his hand as if to make us feel threatened with his authority.
“Look we didn’t mean any harm”
I began and walked a step closer to him to find I was staring at his large belly.
“Leave it shorty im not interested your not supposed to be here and that means your in big trouble all of you and Ill have to decided just what Im gonna do about it”
This guy was getting off on a power trip.
“Now Im sure I can be persuaded to let you two little girls off if you can show me a bit of pleasure with those hard little bodies of yours but as for you shrimp im gonna kick your little arse just for fun before I hand you over to the police.”
He grinned across his stubble filled face confidently and moved closer to Angel.
“Now how about you untie that little bathing suit and let me get a close up and personal”
“Why don’t you take it off for me?”
Angel smiled and I looked up surprised as she seemed to encourage him wasn’t she scared? Although she was taller than me he was a very intimidating man and I for one was wary of his attitude and knew this guy looked like he could loose it at any time. As he reached his spare hand towards Angels body I cringed but she had a plan. In a swift movement she stepped back and touched his hand for an instant with her own.
His hand never made contact with her ample charms as he was shrinking and dwindling in size before us. Ill never forget his face and his bewildered expression as suddenly he sank from a lofty 6 foot 5 (or whatever he measured ) and in a matter of seconds he was staring up at the breast he was about to reach out to only now it was way beyond his grasp!
“Way to go girl!”
Marcy joyfully shouted as the security guard continued to get shorter and shorter until both the girls and even I towered over him.
“What the f***!”
He swore as he tried to comprehend what was going as he faced a pair of legs that loomed over him.

Chapter 11 by summa0


“Whats wrong big guy I thought you wanted these cant you reach?”
Angel laughed mockingly and continued to shrink him further as her knees began to rise over his head he decided to run as he was freaked out by what was happening.
Both the girls laughed to see him fleeing in a panic and both of them decided to teach him a lesson. As he approached the size of a small rodent Marcy easily took a few steps and blocked his path with her foot.
“Oh no you don’t little insect”
Shocked to see such a giantess he skidded to a halt and fell flat on his backside before jumping to his feet and sprinting the opposite way. Now Angel was tracking him and she lowered onto her hands and knees and thumped the ground not trying to strike him but in an clear attempt to demonstrate her strength and frighten him. She succeeded on both counts as I watched this perhaps 1 inch tall man shrieking in terror as he saw and felt the tremors from a hand the size of a house as it impacted with the floor. He fell over again and Angel pinched the back of his tiny belt between two of her finger nails and lifted him up. For me it was strange not to be the really tiny one but in this instance I was more than glad just to watch, it definitely convinced me that crossing Angel would be something I should avoid at all costs.
“Not such the big man now are we?”
Angel continued to mock him suspending him before her face. I could make out a squeal of some kind coming from him but I couldn’t tell what he said.
“What do you reckon Marcy shall we teach this foul mouthed jerk a lesson”
“Definitely”
“Hey girls what are you going to do with him I mean you cant hurt him…”
“Calm down John its ok we wont hurt him we just wanna humiliate him and maybe he will treat women with a little more respect in future”
Marcy stated as she moved her head real close to the man hanging from Angels fingers, she noticed the night stick was still in his grasp and she pulled it away with ease.
“Ooooh look Ive got his scary big stick”
The small piece of wood was a little too small for me to see well at its size and hard for Marcy to trap between her fingers however it didn’t matter as she crushed it disintegrating it before she brushed the debris off the pads of her fingers with a huge smile.
“Marcy why don’t you hold this little flea a second Ive got an idea”
The guard was dropped into the waiting palm of Marcy who close her hand around him to make the most effective prison ever he was powerless to break free.
Angel walked around the bedroom and rifled through the drawers of the star who owned it.
“Perfect”
She announced and she beckoned Marcy over. With their backs to me I could hear them laughing and giggling as they were doing something to the unfortunate man but I kept my distance and just listened on.
“that’s it and his trousers Marcy”
“well that’s even smaller than that tiny little night stick your not gonna scare the girls with that”
More laughter
“doesn’t he look pretty?”
Proud of their handy work the girls spun around and dangling from Marcy’s fingers was this one inch tall guy in a tiny pink dress that Angel had shrunk to his size well actually a little bigger so it drowned him. I had to laugh at this former mountain of a man forced into a frilly woman’s dress.
“and now for the final touch before we leave”
Angel held up a normal sized pair of silk stockings and the man was tumbled into them until he had slid inch by inch to the toe section down one leg.
“a perfect fit”
Marcy smiled and Angel knotted the stockings upon the end of the bed so he was hanging over the drop below.
“Don’t worry little security man this will wear off in a few hours but it will give you time to think about how you speak and treat people”
I walked closer to see him struggling inside making futile attempts to break the stockings that covered him.
“you little bitches!”
He shouted at the top of his voice and Angel shook her head.
“Marcy I don’t think he’s learnt his lesson fully do you?”
Angel crouched down by the stocking and blew hard on it rocking it sideways with him inside.
“You know what little man just for that comment you are gonna grow in a few hours but not back to your normal size, I think a week of being 4 foot nothing might make you a little more respectful”
She blew him a cheeky kiss and Marcy held both our hands.
“ready?”
“wait a second”
Angel threw something away off the balcony and returned
“what was that?”
I wondered and Angel laughed as she replied.
“His little clothes he might be able to find them in a few hours not that they’ll fit him”
With the three of us in good humour Marcy teleported us back to their room. I was astonished when we materialised in the room that I was completely dry and my boxers
for that matter and looking across at the girls they also had dried off. Marcy saw my surprise and commented
”neat effect eh shorty? If ever you are dirty or wet a quick teleport and your clean and dry, I should open up my own laundry service”
I sat down on Angels bed and noticed Marcy had teleported her clothes back on and mine to as for Angel she was still strutting around in that tiny bikini and as she walked past me I couldn’t resist a quick playful slap on her behind.
“You naughty boy , you must be far too tall if you can reach this arse of mine I had better cut you down to teddy size ready for bed. What do you think Marcy shall I make him a big ted or a little ted to cuddle?”
“Make him a little ted Angel a real little ted”
“Hey I was just getting used to being up here closer to you gals”
I attempted to convince them to keep my height simply short but felt myself shrinking before I had finished and once more Angel and Marcy began to look like giantesses to me as I was reduced inch by inch.
“4 inches that should do”
As Angel said my height out loud that’s exactly where I stopped and I had a nice view of her ankles and huge feet as I once more found myself in the thick carpet.
“Now im going to get changed for bed tiny you stay out of the way of our big feet ok I wouldn’t want to step on my little boyfriend?”
God what a thought she could probably pummel me into the ground like squashing a piece of soft fruit with those feet of hers and the weight behind that building size body I didn’t want to think about that too much.
“perhaps you should put me on the dresser”
I suggested as Marcy knelt down before me unexpectedly
“It ok Angel you get ready Ill look after this little cutey for you”
Angel walked off her feet making quite the thudding impression on the floor as she came past me. I turned to see Marcy and her jean clad knees looming over me her hand was upon me and around me before I knew it and suddenly I was in her fist and being raised to her face as she straightened up.
“Man Im going to have to get used to this being lifted, every time it makes my stomach lurch a little when I go so high up so quickly”
“really that’s just too cute thinking your high up here in my hand”
“Marcy remember what Angel said you are a giant woman to me when im small like this believe me im very high up it’s a long way down to those feet of yours below”
She laughed amused by my conversation and then another look came over her.
“John I want you to do something for me please whilst your still tiny like this , I want you to be honest with me for a second?”
Where was this conversation heading?
“Im sorry Marcy what do you mean honest with you?”
She walked over to her bed and sat down and I was held still level before her pretty face as she cocked her head to one side and continued.
“I was curious at Angels offer and I might let her shrink Dan down one evening nice and little like you are now to me now and if I do I want to know what he’s is going to make of me like this I mean to you im massive like you said right?”
“A giantess, a very pretty giantess”
“thanks”
She blushed a little and straightened her head
“But what about other parts of me I was wondering how my skin might look to your little eyes?”
I looked at her face and despite one mole above her lip which was kind of reminiscent of Cindy Crawford the supermodel , she was flawless with a lovely smooth looking clear skin.
“no worries Marcy he wont be disappointed”
This pleased her and then I felt her hand bring me closer and strangely lower until that tight pink top with those loose lace ties rose infront of me and I was held in the very distracting position opposite her giant breasts. I made sure I tried not to stare after all this wasn’t my girlfriend it was her best friend and my eyes should have remained up towards her huge face. But telling yourself that and complying with it when your 4 inches tall and there is a pair of breasts that are so gigantic that they are as tall as you are its very hard not to stare.
“and what about these? Be honest how would you describe my tits he is always teasing me that I haven’t got much up top”
I was now taken even closer and lost the complete view of both of those enormous rounded formations that so nicely pushed out her tight top and I was inches away from the crisscross of those laces and staring at several feet of cleavage displayed beyond.
“Marcy I err don’t know what to say”
I said nervously as Marcy shimmied her bra free breasts beneath the top and that cleavage danced sideways and wider for a few captivating seconds. It was lucky Angel relieved me in the Jacuzzi or I would have shown my appreciation by now.
“Just describe them to me are they large? big? Huge even?”
“Oh boy Marcy I err…”
Marcy had my face almost between the gaps in the laces now and I could see how deep the bare flesh travelled bellow.
“Marcy your boobs are enormous”
I offered
“They are!”
She sounded very happy with this comment a little to happy.
“How enormous , tell me how big they are?”
I was pulled back a little to survey her chest and she kind of toured me in an aerial flight across them and around them.
”If I was normal size Idd say each one of these must be at least 6ft tall, over 7 perhaps 8 feet wide and god that must be over 4 foot of cleavage you have there!”
Marcy almost smashed me into her lips kissing me with them and I was so glad they felt soft as my whole head was plastered with their moist touch.
“Thank you , thank you tiny! Oh that little Dan is gonna cream himself when he comes face to face with giant Marcy and face to face with these”
“Face to face with what?”
It was Angel behind me and there I was in Marcy’s clutches inches from her bust again.
“Angel , little John here has helped me to decide that next time you see Dan you can make him pocket sized one evening for me”
“Glad to see you have finally realised how wonderful little men can be so how did my teeny John help out just by being so extremely cute?”
“Actually just being extremely tiny right here next to my enormous boobs”
Marcy laughed and I watched those enormous boobs as she described them jiggle up and down in her top excitedly.
“well to him they may be enormous boobs but then that must make his girlfriend pair
absolutely gigantic”
I was swiftly lifted from Marcys grip from behind as the now recognisable fingers of Angel took me and twisted me to face , oh boy! to face a much larger pair of boobs that put Marcy’s in the “little girl” league. Angel had dressed in the flimsiest of silk camisole type tops with thin straps that looked far to inadequate to hold that material
over those giant bountiful curves.
“and absolutely gorgeous”
I grinned like and idiot and Angel smiled back as she took me across to her bed.
“On that note its time for me to hit the sack”
Marcy concluded and although I didn’t see the transformation she must have teleported off her clothes and back on a long night shirt which I glimpsed as her towering legs strode past my view point briefly.
“So time for you to get undressed ready for bed”
Angel whispered as she sat up in bed and undressed me , my slip on shoes came off easily , so did my trousers but my shirt buttons were far to small for any delicate use of her nails and my giantess simply slid a nail up the inside of my shirt from below and ripped it off.
“hey that’s my shirt! Angel!”
“Ill buy you a new one I promise”
She said unconvincingly as the tatters of my shirts fell from her finger tip leaving me in my boxers.
“besides how much can clothes for a ken doll cost”
She giggled and kissed me much like Marcy had done except with her plumper more fuller lips and I was a little more overwhelmed.
“I don’t think Ken and I share the same tailor Angel unless you grow me a little?”
“John if I grow you how on earth are you going to fit into the little bed Ive prepared for you?”
“Little bed? You mean Im not sleeping with you?”
“Five foot five of me with 4 inches of you in this bed its tempting but I think just about every part of me could squash you flat as a pancake if I rolled over….”
I gulped as she generated that image in my head.
“So where am I sleeping?”
“In my panty drawer where else does a girl keep her little valuables?”
I recalled being in that very drawer before but to sleep in it? To spend all night in a drawer that was a little weird to contemplate
“I was lifted by Angel to the drawer and I watched over the side of the fist that held me as it was slowly extended out. I was then immersed into a sea of delicate giant sized panties and bras that lined the drawer.
“why don’t you climb inside my silky white panties here baby they’ll make a sexy little bed for you”
Angel laid the giant underwear flat and waited for me to lay down and slowly she curled the silk around me like a mother tucking a child in to sleep. I was tired it had been a long day and being altered in size so frequently it took a lot out of me. I snuggled into the soft silk which was actually the most comfortable bed I had ever felt and seeing her huge face blow me a kiss I soon drifted off.

“John, oh little Johnny”
A loud voice called and I stirred from my slumber. Opening my eyes I woke to see that I was still nicely covered by Angels giant underwear and I stretched my arms out and attempted to stand. The layers and layers of her underwear in this drawer made standing difficult and I managed barely and sunk deep up to my knees in the silk depressions my legs made. Looking up out of the drawer Angels beautiful face greeted me. She had her long blonde hair up in a ponytail and a touch of lipstick and eyeliner to bring her best features out and she looked stunning.
“Hello my sleepy little toyboy you slept very well are my panties that good?”
“hey gorgeous”
I smiled up cheerily
“the best I feel great”
“Good because I left you as long as I could we’ve got class soon and you need a wash and some breakfast”
Her hand rose into sight and clasped gently around me and I was lifted free and able to see the room. It was empty Marcy presumably had left already as Angel took me to the bathroom. She was still dressed in a towel I guess she had showered and completed her hair and makeup routine and I took the liberty of a peak or two at the large hint of bosom that jutted out of where the knot was fastened to suspend the towel. I noted the water filled in the sink and I quickly discarded my boxers and dived in from the side as she place me down on its rim. The water was warm and invigorating and as I floated on my back looking up I saw a huge container hovering above me in Angels hand.

Chapter 12 by summa0

Before I knew what had happened the water around me changed colour and a flowery scent filled the air as bubbles began to form across the surface. It was shower gel and by the sheer feminine smell it was not of the macho variety.
“ hey Im going to reek of pansies or whatever this is?”
“Lavender actually and it doesn’t smell that much tiny”
After my wash Angel carried my wet body to the bed as she sat down and placed me on my back on top of her lap. The section of towel I was on struggled to cover but a fraction of her legs and gave a very pleasing view of those lovely tanned thighs stretching nicely out. She parted her legs allowing the part of towel under me to droop between her legs in the centre and I gracefully sunk down a little until she moved those thighs gently in and smothered me in-between them so the towel dried me all over in one memorable action.
“Hey are you trying to get me going already this morning?”
I smiled up as the towel became taught now and I was on a level lap once more.
“I don’t need to try John because I know I can guarantee a rise out of you when ever I want”
She grinned challengingly and confidently and placed me on her dresser top. I noticed a tiny fraction of cold toast and what looked like a bottle cap full of juice waiting for me.
“You think so eh? I can resist you Angel im not that weak despite how gorgeous you are”
“Oh really?”
She displayed those wonderful teeth and leaned over me whilst she spoke.
“well see about that little lover because I bet I could make you cum in less than two minutes if I really wanted you to”
“two minutes Angel Im not a virgin you know”
“Is that a challenge I hear tiny care for a wager?”
I nodded and held my hand out to shake a huge fingernail
“Winner has to be the sex slave of the other one for the all evening tonight ok?”
“Wait a minute what if im tiny you might not listen to me”
“I promise cross my heart”
She made the gesture
“and you get to have a hundred foot giantess at your call or Im even prepared to shrink myself down and wrestle with that python inside your boxers”
My god she was confident I knew she would hate to be small to me like that. I had to win this it would be wonderful to have her do as I say and all the possibilities that could be explored.
“That’s a deal”
I stated and we shook again sealing the arrangement. I consumed as much of the toast and sipped back as much of the Juice as I could manage and having finished my breakfast I waited for Angel to return amusing myself by seeing if I could lift one of her small perfume bottles but it might have well been a barrel of oil it was beyond my tiny muscles to bare its weight. With my back facing to the front of the dresser I heard Angels shoes approach and then a she cleared her throat.
“er hum”
I turned around to see her stood posing in the mirror attached to the wall several real feet from my high level position on the dresser. Did she look good or what! She twisted and turned adjusting her school uniform tucking in a white blouse into a very short non regulation black skirt that had revealing slits offering more thigh than should be allowed when in the company of red blooded males. Those long , now giant legs travelled down like flawless sculpted towers into a pair of high heeled black court shoes that maybe took her up to 5 foot 8 inches tall or in my world another three and a half feet more into the heavens above. As she gracefully posed I caught her profile and saw how fantastic her curves really were. Her backside was firm and just that little bit pronounced enough to define it in her skirt and make you want to pinch it , her hips gave a nice contrast to her thin waist as her blouse was tucked neatly in offering almost the classic hourglass figure. Almost that is except she was far bigger up top, you could see her blouse was pulled mighty tight and pushed out a long way to encompass the profile of her chest making her look quite top heavy which to me was perfection to see her cartoon character like silhouette. Her blonde hair bobbed nicely in a ponytail down her back reaching almost to her waist and swished as she turned to walk towards me. Slowly walking head on and getting bigger as she stepped my way all I could fixate upon was her blouse as it gently rocked with those breasts beneath it. She must have put the extra small skirt on those divine hips purposely to dazzle me and that tight blouse was awesome as its flat collar offered a plunging V between those prominent bosoms and it so proudly made their shape clearly defined. This wasn’t a school girl before me this was a woman dressed as a school girl and a very sexy one at that. Angel stood close to the dresser which made that huge blouse rise above me and I could see how it curved out to wrap over her busty definition which I was now admiring from beneath. Stepping back a little she placed her hands down aside me on the dresser surface and looked over her chest at me.
“Aaangel um are you going to school dressed like that?”
Dam I stuttered, had she phased me so much already? She grinned and formed a smile.
“Like what baby its just a simple white blouse and little black skirt that’s what we girls wear to school”
I smiled and as I watched her breathe in and out the white exterior of that blouse expanded and receded very distractingly she noticed my attention periodically straying to her chest and knew she was slowly getting to me.
“So my little cutey today your coming to school with big ole me and its going to be fun”
“Um yeh, about that do you think it would be such a good idea?”
I felt a little hesitant for starters where would I hide , rattling around a giant girls pencil case wouldn’t be my idea of a good day out and Ive seen the way girls sling those fabric shoulder bags around and I wouldn’t last past the first period.
“Your not whimping out on me are you John, baby? I was so looking forward to this”
“of course not but um where , you know how are you gonna carry me so nobody can see and I don’t get crushed and all?”
“Don’t worry Ive got it all figured out shorty. You see im going to start by shrinking you down a little smaller from 4 inches tall to 3 inches….”
I began to see the dresser below me and Angel above me get bigger and bigger.
“to 2 inches to 1 inch tall”
The tale end of her sentence sounded that bit louder and more booming as my ears became smaller to her voice.
“there that’s a cute teeny tiny size just right. Do I look a lot bigger now baby, does it look like your girlfriend is over two hundred feet tall?”
Oh man was she kidding? God no she wasn’t she had to be 200 feet tall because her hands alone looked like they were ten foot wide and the sleeves of that blouse and the arm inside towered up over sixty feet long in my estimations!
“oh god!”
Was all I could mutter and it didn’t matter she couldn’t hear me for now.
“Well little man ive worked it out and I should be able to boast over a hundred feet of inside leg how’s that for a sexy statistic?”
Suddenly she lowered and those veritable small hills inside her blouse jiggled down towards me and I quickly stepped back not to be squashed as their shadow loomed over me.
“and talking of sexy statistics do you remember how turned on you were when you saw just how big my bra’s are when we both were little? Well now im wearing one of those giant bra’s a very big sexy white push up bra only your half the size now compared to what you were then which makes this bra twice as big to you.”
I was helpless now lustfully locked onto the giant enticing white domes in the sky and I could see through the thinness of that blouse her lacy bra and it looked gigantic! Slowly she tilted those breasts my way and gravity swelled them fuller just a little but that was a lot to my tiny eyes. These firm white hills touched down on the dresser with a heavy contact and I was looking across at a plunging neckline with a monumental ten or more feet of erection igniting cleavage exploding from it.
“You wanted to know how I was going to carry and hide you today baby? Well as I put this big bra on it gave me the perfect solution. Your coming for a ride inside my bra down here and your just the right size”
I was bashing the inside of my boxers with my manhood as it rose and tried to escape. Angel was going to put me in her bra and I was going to be up close and personal to that wonderful feminine flesh.
“Guess I should start the timer now for that two minutes little John because your not going to last….”
I heard Angel giggle in her heavy voice from above and very slowly and seductively I saw her tree trunk sized fingers reach in across that blouse and unfasten two of her discuss sized buttons and then seductively a third. The result was startling as that ten foot cleavage valley expanded almost double and my stare turned to more of a drool as practically twenty feet of cleavage towered over me in a bra designed to make it look even bigger as it collided those impossible breasts mouth-wateringly together.
“Look at my teeny little one inch tall boyfriend stood infront of my gigantic boobs you look very , very small baby and these must look bigger than houses to you…..”
Her voice was teasing and almost practiced, she exposed her bra pushing back the thin blouse material around it so I could fully appreciate her enormity.
“holy….”
I tried to comment but failed words at the 50 foot expanse of delicate lacy bra confronting me , at this angle I could see into the darkness of that cleavage and it offered over fifteen feet im sure and then some! Angels hands could hardly cup her own charms but she managed to pressed them in and swell that cleavage further as it mashed together and I imagined my tiny self and how multiple tons of her breast could squash me beyond recognition between them in this manor.
“don’t be scared baby these are only my giant boobs”
In a flash her hands released and two finger tips found me and there I was unable to escape them as Angel lifted me up dangling me in the air hovering me over her boob landscape below as it gently swayed with her movements.
“ever seen such a sexy bra baby , no I guess not….its gonna be your home for today as you ride on my giant boobs inside it”
Her fingers below pulled a gap in the stressed bra cup over her left boob and slowly I was lowered in and under metres of perfume rich lace until I arrived close to her massive nipple and then felt the bras lace snap me firmly into place trapped between its pressure and her bare flesh below. I cant describe how small it made me feel and how helpless to be held in her bra this way and how warm and sensual it felt to be suspended against that bare sexy giant breast covered by soft lace all over my back.
“Now this is what I call sexy John my little hunky boyfriend lost in my giant bra where only I can find him”
I felt her finger tip press my back gently and rub me into her flesh and my member was about to explode as this was sheer magic for a guy into big boobs and I had to offer my appreciation I simply couldn’t contain it.
“Such a tiny little boyfriend on my giant sexy boob…so tiny and so helpless in his girlfriends bra….he knows he belongs here , he can feel he belongs here pressed lovingly into my great big breast”
“Oooh Angel”
I cried out and filled my boxers with my sticky fluids.
“Ha, Ha!”
She giggled and the breast rumbled and bounced with her joy bobbing my body up and down with it. In a few seconds I felt the fingers reach around my body and I was
held before Angels enormous features as she smiled with glee.
“I knew you would find this bra and my tits irresistibly sexy now they are so incredibly big to you ….it looks like you lost the bet tiny because unless im mistaken that’s little Johnny’s juice I can just make out staining those teeny tiny boxers”
Angel grew me in her fingers until I was three inches tall or so it seemed and she peeled away my underwear to leave me naked as her huge tongue came out to clean me thoroughly.
“there that’s better honey , you wont be needed these anymore eh?”
She held the boxers and let them fall away beyond my view.
“You are so sexy Angel I was helpless and you knew what you were doing to me”
“Of course I did and it was fun and what’s better is that you’re my little toy tonight”
“ A deals a deal”
I smiled
“Cool and now it really is time for class”
“So my sexy giantess school girl where are you really going to carry me today?”
“In my bra baby where else? And If I make you say two inches tall like this you’ll tuck down nicely into my cleavage here and rest in the middle of my bra like so”
I was gently slipped between the curving walls of her breasts and behind the middle fabric of her bra which challenged me. It was fairly comfortable with her warm breasts cushioning me at the sides.
“don’t you look cute in my bra! And don’t my boobs look humungous next to you!”
Angel stared down her cleavage at me as I looked up seeing the blouse begin to cover over it once more as she made herself decent.
“Angel if I spend all day in here im liable to cum again you realise that? This is a bit to much stimulus for a guy like me”
“I think you can handle it big boy and besides im not taking you out until im ready so enjoy the ride. You can hang on to that little lace ribbon if you want or I could tie you to it for safety?”
I looked over the lace bra material that held me up to my armpits and there was a decorative bow on the front in the detailing she would have to make me a lot smaller if she was considering tying me to that I thought.
“Im fine baby Ill look after things down here for you”
“You mean my big boobs will look after you”
Angel laughed and my world trembled again.

About ten minutes later we exited the room well atleast hearing the door shut I presumed that was the case as I couldn’t see well through her blouse it was sort of like trying to look through thick net curtains. Although I felt vulnerable at my size and completely naked it was just as well because her boobs acted like super heaters and I was very warm between them. I felt a little queasy as she walked to the class because her breasts insisted on a gentle bounce to each step and that translated to a constantly shifting environment for me and I was quite glad when she sat down and they settled.
I had to admit seeing breasts move was glorious to behold as a man but being part of those sexy movements wasn’t as pleasurable. I heard Miss Grey from outside as she called registration and waited for my name to be flagged.
“Johns not feeling himself today Miss Grey he’s feeling a little low”
Her words made me shake my head it was Angels attempt at humour for my benefit.
“I see , well ok some one should check on him later to see if he’s any better and Angel that’s not quite the expected school attire I guess it is your last day but you could have made the effort to wear your regular uniform”
“yes Miss”
For the next hour the class was under test conditions and very silent, I became restless in Angels bra and she sensed this with my fidgeting distracting her. Eventually she leaned low over the paper she was writing and let her boobs rest on the desk and I took advantage to climb up and squeezed forward between the hugging walls of flesh towards the gap in her blouse between two buttons. Carefully I peered my head out and saw the desk and vast piece of paper laid before me. But what bad timing! I looked forward and out to the class and there was Miss-directions eyes looking my way from the desk infront of Angels. I slipped my head back in a flash and my heart thumped hard. Had she seen me? No, of course she hadn’t why would she.
“Angel can I borrow a pen please?”
It was Miss-directions loud voice
“erm sure”
Angel shifted up and I tumbled back into her bra once more.
“Miss-direction need I remind you that this is a test and under test conditions eyes forward please”
Phew, I sighed to myself in relief and knew I wouldn’t try that again. Angel had finished the test and sat upright and smiled down her cleavage at me winking her pretty long eyelashes and I smiled up. The class bell rang out and I heard the thunder of the students as they left. Angel was stood in the corridor and she had slipped around to the side of the lockers in order to check on me.
“You ok down there John are my boobs behaving themselves”
“Im fine it’s a little hot and bouncy though”
Angel giggles
“Miss Summers I would like a word with you please”
It was Miss Greys distinctive voice and she sounded a little stern.
“Sure Miss what’s the problem?”
“Please follow me to my office”
I felt Angel walking and next thing I knew she had settled down in a seat as Miss Grey shut the door to her office.
“Angelina did you think that you could really get away with that sort of behaviour in my class of all classes?”
“Behaviour Miss?”

Chapter 13 by summa0


“First you come in my class dressed in this fashion and then you have the cheek to think that I wouldn’t be aware of your little secret..I don’t like being lied to Miss Summers and this wont look good for your employment with the professor.”
“ I err don’t know what your…”
Angel was worried and I could feel her accelerated heart beat and the tone of the conversation bothered me to.
“hush I wont have any lies , I have the gift of mental powers as you know and I could sense Mr Cable in the class room and I know exactly where he is , undo your blouse please Miss Summers and let him out onto my table right now”
Oh boy, alarm bells , earth swallow me up! What were we thinking we might have known that Miss Grey could pick up on me this was so stupid and what would they do with Angel and me for that matter. I was plucked from Angels bra and she placed me down on the table with a look of guilt upon her face. Quickly as her hand withdrew I grabbed a business card upon the table and covered myself.
“Miss Summers first Im going to let you think about the consequences of your actions and how you may well have jeopardised the trust placed on you by this establishment here, finish the rest of your day and Ill decide if we take things further ok?”
“But Miss Grey I didn’t mean any harm , please don’t ruin the chances of my first real job I will….”
“Hush , I wont have another word. Leave here and go to your next lesson and Ill consider the appropriate course of action and let you know at the end of the day and not before ok?”
”Sure , Im sorry , shall I err grow John back now”
“No you most certainly wont if Mr Cable here is foolish enough to let himself be shrunk like this in the first place he can jolly well spend the rest of the day like it and it may teach him a lesson , you can leave him with me and we will address his size a bit later , now go on”
I watched as a dejected Angel sloped out of the room glancing back at me on the table with an Im sorry kind of expression. And there I was stood on Miss Greys office table and there was Miss Grey a giantess sat opposite on the other side in her reclining chair. She was a beautiful lady a tall red head with model like looks and today she was looking better than ever as I noticed she was wearing a black clingy top that left no imagination to the fact that she had a great pair of breasts. I realised I shouldn’t think that way about my teacher especially given he circumstances I was in.
“Miss Grey I don’t know what to say”
Where was I to begin explaining all this?
She ignored my opening speech and proceeded to stand up looking even more colossal as she walked around the side of the table and then perched her skirted rear down on the end opposite me. Her backside was gorgeous one of her best assets and those legs in that short skirt looked longer than Angels but then she was atleast a natural five foot ten which made her an even more impressive giantess by stature alone.
“So John Cable what have you to say for yourself. I can’t quite believe a man no a little boy like you would allow a woman to make him so tiny unless you actually like being this way?”
She laid a hand with fingers spread wide very close to me as I shivered a little behind the business card looking like a miniature version of one of those people who advertise shops with a sandwich board upon them.
“that’s it isn’t it John Cable you must enjoy being tiny and helpless to women , helpless like you are to me right now. Does it turn you on?”
Miss Grey was showing a completely new side was she trying to make me squirm.
“Miss it was just some fun”
She sniggered at my quiet voice squeaking up to her.
“Fun eh? Or was it more than fun”
She reached out her finger nails and took the business card from my grasp it was unexpected and there I was fully exposed to her as those fingers closed in on me.
I wound up in the palm of her hand and held before her large eyes as they roamed over my body. All I could do was to cover my privates as she held me this way.
“An interesting power that Angel has isn’t it John?”
She seemed to drop the formal addresses which was strange
“making a big muscle bound guy like you so tiny and small that women can pick you up in the palm of their hands like a toy”
I was growing nervous now this was my teacher yet her tone and her expressions it seemed like she was loosing her professional air and becoming almost intrigued by my size , aroused even?
“And what rewards does little John here get for agreeing to be so small? Oh yes its obvious isn’t it you get everything us women have to offer on a grander scale. Women’s lips like mine able to cover you in a single kiss from head to toe and then there’s our bodies. Even the shortest girl or woman becomes voluptuous as a giant to you , her legs magnified in size to your little eyes and what of her bust?”
I was lowered down onto Miss Grey’s skirt as she smiled a sort of look that I recognised but couldn’t place. I ensured I still covered myself but it was becoming hard to obscure my sudden interest in her.
“here you are in your teachers lap feasting your eyes on my giant body wondering if your going to get to see any of it. I know what your thinking will she remove her top and how big are her boobs to me? Well Im going to make your day little man. I gazed up stunned as Miss Grey peeled that tight top up over her boobs and her body towered skywards and for the second time today I saw another giant sized and sexy bra. This one was smaller but still it warranted a description that my teachers breasts were enormous. God I was distracted not thinking straight again maybe it was the blood diverting from my brain elsewhere but what did she say just then? She said she knew what I was thinking but she was wrong I was in awe of size but I hadn’t yet come to imagine her flashing her chest at me to show me how big it was. Oh no!
“Miss tell me what Im thinking right now?”
I challenged her and she smiled
“Your thinking its Christmas and your teachers going to give you some big presents”
She swayed her breasts dramatically above as she confidently was about to slip one massive bra strap from her left shoulder.
“Your not Miss Grey your, your Miss Direction!”
I walked back on her lap and off the short skirt to her knee as it jutted out.
“Very, very good inspector Tom Thumb and now you’re my little man”
Dam! I used my power and froze her as her fingers descended towards me. Looking around I failed to see how to escape it was simply so high up on her knee and her shoes looked a long way below as did the floor. Luckily she was wearing some tights and I managed to grab into them with my hands and began the descent down the slope of her leg to her shoe. Rubbing my manhood against those tights it was getting major stimulation from that giant leg I was sliding down but I focused to avoid it. When I reached her shoe I slipped off its shiny man made surface and dropped several feet to the floor. This whole exercise took several minutes and I couldn’t contain a giant like Miss Direction any longer. I released her as I sprinted across the floor. The office was vast with a wooden floor that stretched seemingly for quarter of a mile in any direction , where was the door? I looked around and saw it but it was a long way to travel.
“What the? Where are you? John! John?”
Suddenly Miss-direction still posing as Miss Grey was on the move had she spotted me?
I ran with my manhood flaking side to side uncomfortably but I didn’t stop. Boom! Boom! Her shoes hit the floor and I felt the boards tremble.
“Your fast little man but not that fast because with one step im a lot faster!”
“Yikes!”
A massive shoe came out of no where and blocked my path and I skidded into it almost laying over its front. As I stood there dazed for a fraction of a second it was all Miss Direction needed to descend herself around me. As I looked up now she was on her hands and knees and looming over me like a predator. Yes she looked sexy in just that bra and skirt and displaying Miss Greys body but I was under no illusion that this girl could be trouble with a capitol T and I didn’t want to fall into her clutches. I ran hard as I could and under her before she could react and even managed to get under the desk.
“Why you little !”
She cussed and spun around but I was out of reach and well under the table.
“Oh come out John you know you want to really, think of all the pleasure we could have eh? Just little old you and big me”
There was a knock at the door and I breathed in deep thankful for the distraction.
“Ill be back”
She said almost in the tone of the terminator and I heard her leave and shut the door firm. I used this opportunity to relocate and hit by the chair leg trying to plan my next move.
“John? Babe are you in here?”
Oh thank god it was Angel.
“Quickly babe where are you Ive distracted Miss Grey but only for a few minutes”
“Angel down here!”
I ran out to the wonderful sight of Angel towering above me and I waited for her to pick me up.
“Come on tiny lets go”
Angel picked me up in her huge hand and took me safely to a pocket on her skirt letting me slide in I sunk into its depths as I felt her powerful legs stride away. When I saw daylight next Angel was sat down in the grounds and we seemed to be in the summer house on the long lawn. It was wooden cabin type structure with furnishing and very cosy.
“You ok tiny?”
“Im fine did you know that was Miss Direction it wasn’t Miss Grey!”
“Your kidding! Oh baby im such a fool I didn’t know and here I am thinking im about to get us in more trouble and its only Miss Direction and one of her pranks to get you alone, thank god I feel more relieved now”
“That makes two of us she was about to come on to me back there”
“Really the cow , she knows you’re my man she’s just taking advantage of your tiny size Im sorry babe”
“No worries Angel Im ok just a little shaken”
“Well she’ll probably be a bit pissed that you’ve escaped shall we wait here for a while whilst things calm down?”
“Sure but what about your other classes?”
”Its my last day what can they do Ill say I had womens troubles down below and…”
”Woah , that enough I get the picture”
“So what now?”
“Well we’ve got some time to kill I can grow you back and we could have some fun here or….”
Angel smiled a beautiful and enticing look
“…or keep you just the way you are and let you explore my body ”
In a seductive fashion Angel laid back on a wicker sofa that was lined with cushions in the summer house and she placed me against her lips , my member bounced into action and made it self like iron to her touch.
“ooh you do have such a great little body I could almost eat you”
I sighed as she dragged her lips across all of me lingering on my manhood and then she lifted me and I saw her eyes wide with anticipation.
“how about I eat you Angel?”
I was feeling horny now and ready for anything.
“mmm that sounds good let me slip of this big skirt”
She unzipped a side zipper of the short skirt and I was placed at her waist.
“why don’t you just climb down into my panties and I can see just how big a man you really are”
“at your service madam”
I grinned and walked towards her pink panties.
“Hey Angel how about you open up that big blouse up there and give me a flash of those great big sexy mountains before I go for it just to fire me up!”
I was feeling absolutely horny but wanted to carry that mental image whilst I pleasured her.
“with pleasure tiny , feast your eyes on the these”
She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it aside and her gigantic pink bra burst into the scene capping those high rise structures with its silky exterior. They were just so sexy and so big from down here on the verge of her panties as I lustfully looked across. Having burned this hot image into my brain of her awesome bust I pulled up her pink panties by their elasticated waist band and dropping to my hands and knees I crawled under and towards her nether regions.
“lay back and relax im taking this Angel to heaven”
I boasted confident in my skills despite my size knowing
“Go for it make love to my big pussy now”
Angel boomed with excitement. As I crawled through her pubic bush my hands brushing the curly grass like strands aside I could sense her wetness and breathed in her natural scent but something was wrong? This didn’t smell familiar! Then it struck me a pink bra? Angel had tucked me into her white push up bra and here she was wearing a silk pink bra which meant only one thing I had been duped again by Miss-Directions cunning and I was nearly on top of her giant sex!
“What are you waiting for my little lover your nearly there and Im so wet for you”
I felt her fingers nudge me from outside her panties and I shifted almost to her love entrance.
”come on baby show how much you love me!”
What the hell was I to do if I backed out now she might force me inside her was she capable of that? Of course she had the power to do it but….
“I cant! Miss-Direction please!”
She was shocked that I had discovered it was her
“Dam and I was so close”
I heard her speak in her own voice as giant fingers retrieved me by the ankles and slid me onto her or should I saw Angels flat stomach.
“How did you know ? How could you know?”
Her own real voice was now breaking the illusion and it was weird to see Angels body speaking this way.
“You didn’t know what underwear she had on today but I did”
”So now what tiny you’ve found my secret but Im still in the body you love , I don’t want to force myself upon you even though I could so , so easily. I just want you to pleasure me the way you would her and I promise you with me it will be so much better”
“Miss-Direction its not right she’s my girl and…”
“Listen tiny before you deny yourself this experience have you ever been with a shape shifter before?”
She looked over those massive boobs and smiled identical to Angel which was unsettling for me as I loved that smile so much.
“I want to show you something , something you’ll enjoy”
I was lifted up in her hand and tilted to look down over her entire body as she dangled me at arms length.
“I can be any woman you desire , fancy a session with Pamela Anderson then that will be me”
Her body transformed in an instant and Pamela Anderson was holding me above her swimsuit clad body , then she changed into Brittany Spears as she appeared in her first music video wearing the belly shirt tied under her modest breasts.
“or if you prefer a bit younger how about me I could even sing for you”
“Miss-direction!”
I began and she altered once more to Cameron Diaz.
“How about a Charlie’s Angel rather than a boring regular Angel?
Every change was impressive accurate to every detail as far as I could see and it was like I was being handed and passed amongst the stars. Staying with Cameron Diaz for a moment Miss-direction sat up and held me before her on the palm of her hand.
“You have such a great body John it’s a shame your not full size but then I guess we wouldn’t be having such a conversation. So who is it to be , how about another Angelina but this time Angelina Jolie, fancy making love to Lara Croft?”
The fictional appearance of Lara Croft came to life complete with shorts , pony tail and guns on her legs.
“how do you do that, change your clothes like this?”
”My clothes are just extensions of myself I can change them at will for example Lara croft here can become glamorous”
I was suddenly held upon a velvet glove and saw Angelina Jolie’s or Lara Crofts body dressed in a ball gown with a revealing busty top.
“Or how about Lara the hooker would that turn you on?”
In the blink of an eye the clothes transformed to a leather basque and fishnet stockings.
“Miss-direction im not interested in any of these people”
I had to calm her down from this display she was so desperate to entice me.
She then transformed into a very alluring blonde similar to Angel yet no where near as curvy.

Chapter 14 by summa0


“ Tell me what you want John I can be what you need think of this body here as a blank canvas and tell me how to become your ultimate woman”
I was slowly moved towards this blonde who had a very distinctive and sensual voice that oozed a sexy husky tone. Closer I came to her face a very beautiful face and she held me inches before a nicely formed pair of lips.
”Do you like big lips on a woman John , big kissable pouting lips?”
Those lips swelled as if a collagen injection had filled them out and now this woman had a pair of sexy natural lips that begged attention.
“Just the right size eh? Imagine these wrapping around that little dick of yours wouldn’t that be wonderful?”
Miss-direction drifted my manhood across those lips and they felt amazing tingling me all over and as hard as I tried I couldn’t shake the fact they turned me on.
“There now your starting to appreciate my gifts but it doesn’t stop here”
I looked down and her clothes changed to white lingerie a silk looking bra with matching stockings and suspenders.
“Do you like lingerie John do you like how soft it is , or would you like to inside my lingerie and to feel like part of it?”
I was placed into the modest cleavage of her new form which was still giant sized and enough to bury me in entirety deep in-between two warm breasts. I tried to climb out refusing to co operate with this teasing but Miss Direction countered my efforts in a novel manor.
“right now im a 34- b cup that means these are small but firm little hooters the type you can fit in your mouth and suck on that’s if I was the size of a Barbie doll but then she’s a big momma to you as well”
Miss Direction laughed and I used the movement to almost climb free on top of that cleavage when suddenly everything swelled around and under me! Her boobs blossomed as if on steroids and they grew larger and larger and the bra increased with them.
“I can be a 34 double D or an E cup like your Angel if you want big boobs or how about an F cup lets really grow this bust of mine to sexier proportions”
I was consumed by her new breasts , breast bigger than Angels by far and I was deep between them.
“I know you love big boobs John and with me you can have them and more. That’s it let them smother you cover you , touch you all over”
I was hard with this barrage of teasing and unable to contain my arousal. Miss Direction plucked me up between these mammoth breasts she had created and settled me on top and now the bra melted away to leave them bare as she held up her boob in one free hand and I now stood by a nipple that reached up to my knees.
“Are my boobs big enough yet , how about bigger nipples ? Men like sexy big nipples it reminds them of when they once suckled to a woman, how about nipples as big as you are?”
I stood back as her nipple grew and challenged my height I could have danced with it.
“And if my boobs aren’t impressive enough I can have long legs although to you any size would be impressive”
Looking off this tremendous tit I saw her legs grow longer.
“Im five foot ten now , but I can grow to be six foot four “
She stretched out even further and her chest compensated for its proportion by getting a little bigger.
”and at best I can be seven foot two so even at your normal size John I can tower over you with these great big boobs would you like that , would you like to date a leggy blonde over seven feet tall with a double G rack?”
I had to admit she had formed a body that was impossible yet phenomenal and I was stood on it.
“Now am I your ideal woman John , now will let yourself go with me?”
I tumbled the large fall from her chest and down the valley of her cleavage accidentally but everything was forgiving as I slid down her torso to her stockings and suspenders below and held onto a strap that was over a two foot wide to me.
“You are so adorable , and now your down there maybe we can carry on where we left off”
Her hand came to my rescue but this time she held me below and as she sat I saw her suspender clad legs part and there was a white set of silk panties inches before me. Slowly she formed an opening in the panties like some kinky underwear and her sex was revealed in its full glory.
“I can be any size down here for you too John , tight and small or big and deep to take all of you in its your preference”
“No please Miss Direction this isn’t right”
My manhood was sold and wanted the body she had created yet my mind held back.
“You don’t really mean that John look at me , look at the long legs, the huge breasts and nipples , the gorgeous full lips and this voice am I not everything a man would wish for and you can have me now”
She rubbed me close to her love entrance and I felt its moist kiss as Miss Direction shuddered with enjoyment at my contact. Then as she began to align my head to her wetness and I feared I was going in I was quickly shifted to her face.
“Dam not yet!”
I looked around confused and saw Angel walking across the lawn towards the building.
”Sexual bliss will have to wait little guy”
She moved her mouth closer to me and began to feed my legs into its cavernous opening between those plump lips.
“Hey what are you doing are you going to eat me?”
“exactly”
She mumbled with her mouth full of me as I passed beyond her lips and the whole of me was inside her mouth and laid upon her tongue in a hot damp environment. I panicked and moved around to pull myself out but her teeth closed and daylight faded and suddenly following a strange motion beneath me I was swallowed. My body fell down her the back of her throat or was it her throat? It was a dark warm soft tube that seemed to wiggle me down its length , down below to her stomach? I couldn’t imagine a worse fate than being eaten alive by a woman and burned to death as her stomach acids ate away at my skin but it didn’t happen and I realise as well as morphing her outer body Miss-Direction could configure herself inside and I was desposited in a small soft room with no light but plenty of air to breathe from above and just the rushing sounds of liquids coming from the other side of the walls that imprisoned me. How on earth was Angel going to find me now , how on earth would any one find me deep inside a giant woman? I then heard faint voices outside it was Angel.
“Miss Direction you wacko where is my boyfriend hand him over right now”
“Angel how nice to see you what makes you think I know where John is I haven’t seen him wasn’t he ill today”
I knew instantly Miss Direction had morphed back to normal.
“Don’t you come the innocent with me I know I fell for your routine back there playing Miss Grey but Im not stupid, I put two and two together when Miss Grey asked me if John needed the nurse sending to his room a moment ago so where is he?”
“Angel now if that was me what makes you think I have him now?”
“Im loosing patience Miss Direction I was in the class room when I saw myself walking across the lawn to this building so I know you have him here somewhere”
“Be my guest to look Angel he isn’t here but come to think of it was he about two inches tall? Because I did see some fantastic looking brunette walking off with him she would be long gone by now”
“Oh really we’ll see about that”
Im not sure what was happening outside but the naturally formed room I was in was getting smaller by the second and my head hit the ceiling as I was forced into a foetal position just to survive
“Well Miss Direction where ever John is im growing him right now and Im sure to find him very soon”
”No err don’t do that Angel”
I felt the room expand around me but I don’t think this was me getting smaller it was Miss Direction reconfiguring my accommodation inside her body.
“and why is that? Give me my boyfriend its your last chance”
The new room became as tight as the old one and soon I was squashed in it and heard Miss Direction moan uncomfortably.
“Whats wrong with you?”
Angel barked unaware of me growing inside the woman before her until she had the biggest shock of her life and me too. The scene from Angels point of view was confusing Miss Direction who was wearing a skirt on her blue coloured legs suddenly laid back on the sofa and parted her legs wide as if she was bearing down and about to give birth. For me a small exit below of light appeared and I tried to scrabble out hearing the moans and groans of Miss Direction all the while. Again from Angels view she didn’t know what was happening until she saw my head squeezing out between the legs of Miss Direction and this surreal experience was almost like she was having a baby yet this baby was me. Angel delivered me by pulling gently under my armpits as I broke free into the outside and there I was held in my girlfriends arms like a new born and just as naked.
“What on earth gave you the right to treat him that way!”
Angel shouted over me and held me in just the crook of one arm as I led across it whilst her other hand touched Miss Directions leg.
“You are gonna pay for today Missy”
I hadn’t heard Angel so mad she was furious and Miss Direction now still in a little discomfort for passing me out and was looking less cocky and self sure.
“What are you going to do Angel?”
“Im going to shrink you that’s what”
I watched amazed as Miss Direction dwindled down until she was like a small mouse and much smaller than my present size.
“There and you can stay like that forever!”
Angel walked off carrying me and nuzzled me lovingly with the side of her large face as we went out of the building. Meanwhile Miss Direction was an inch tall and stranded on a mountainous Sofa feeling very sorry for herself.
“You ok baby did she hurt you?”
“Im fine but a little embarrassed by that episode back there”
I smiled up to her
“Angel what about Miss Direction you cant leave her like that”
“She’ll be ok in twenty minutes Ill just let her sweat it out a little and maybe next time she will think twice before she steals my little man.”

After that morning episode Angel didn’t return to her classes and opted to take me back to her room instead. When we returned she smothered me in a bombardment of giant kisses and then grew me to her shoulder level so we could converse more readily. We chilled out and chatted for a long while about what had occurred in my adventure and I did spare her some of the details but she got to hear about how I nearly ended up being forced inside Miss Direction.
“I hate to think of her with you that way baby but it does kind of turn me on”
“What her man handling me that way?”
”No the thought of you being used to pleasure a woman like as if you were a small penis and you know like having you all inside me down here”
“Angel do you know how big you girls are down there to me when Im small like that?”
She laughed and gave me a wickedly sexy look
“Your not scared are you John”
“No Im not scared Angel but you’re a very big very sexy woman down there when im so tiny”
“You know you did say that you would be my love slave this afternoon so I think you had better live up to your side of the deal and get small again because I want to play”
I could see she was in a very flirtatious and adventurous mood and based on our current dialogue she might be planning to experiment with me. Was I ready for that to be offered into her to actually be slipped inside my girlfriend for her pleasure and would that actually be pleasurable for me?
“John Im going to make you 3 inches tall ok”
As she said it I was shrinking away and in mid reduction she sat back on her bed and pulled off her skirt and then the panties below and opened her legs wide to ensure I would be shrinking directly between them. At 3 inches from head to toe there I was in the channel of her long legs and I slowly walked the considerable length of those legs in order to stand before her sex at its impressive form confronted me.
“You see im not so big baby it just the right size for you to play with”
I began pleasing her with my hands reaching up and into that flesh and soon my arms and part of my chest was covered in her natural lubrication. She was making some acknowledging noise but I could see she was holding back.
”Angel whats wrong baby?”
I looked up to see her flushed face as she breathed her words back down on me.
“John I want more this time please… I want to feel you climb inside me , will you do that for me John?. I think this is what I have always wanted and dreamed of to take a man I love completely inside me and to feel his body wriggling wonderfully”
There was no doubt this turned her on immensely just talking about it she was breathy and excited. As for me I was unsure , tempted that was for certain but it was also daunting to actually know I could squeeze myself inside a womans pussy , how might it feel , how would I get out? How big was she inside and how deep more to the point?
“Don’t be scared baby it will be alright I promise , I just want to feel you in there for a few seconds , to feel your naked body slip between my lips and out of sight and then so totally inside me”
“But im so small Angel”
I couldn’t believe I said that but looking at those huge lips outlining the entrance to her orgasmic centre I did feel smaller than ever to what was behind the scenes.
“You are small baby that’s what makes this so perfect , your small enough that my pussy is a giant warm cave that only you can explore”
“But how with I get out , can I even breathe in there”
“God John I do want you so much, please I wont let anything bad happen , trust me I will pull you free its only for a few seconds of pleasure that’s all I ask. Its all your giantess commands”
I tried to climb up into her wetness but it was more difficult than you could image to pull my legs into her and insert myself.
“Is it to big baby let me help you out”
Her fingers took control , like it or not I was entering her at her own pace. I watched her spare hand with its fingers spreading the love channel wide peeling back those lips to reveal the hot flesh beneath. The concentrated natural perfume of Angels excitement wafted in a rush to meet me as I then became aware of how big my girlfriend really was. The fingers that held me moved me head first into the dark hot paradise that was Angels love canal. The last thing I heard was Angel sighing deeply in anticipation as she asked me to hold my breathe as if I was going to plunge into a deep pool of water but this experience was nothing like that. My whole face and arms slid gracefully within her , the passage was large and seemed to pulsate around me and she pushed me deeper and deeper until I felt her fingers let go! I was in darkness and it was hotter than most saunas but my body was completely stimulated all over by Angel or correction the insides of my girlfriend which seemed to be everywhere all around me. The combination of the smell and the closeness to her a closeness I had never experienced with someone before was indescribable and so intense.
I writhed around rubbing myself in the wetness of her inner flesh and felt the hugging embrace of her insides as they seemed to contract and then swell around me. I came very rapidly and struggled for my breathe as I instinctively wanted to exhale in my excitement. But just as that crucial time I felt the large fingers of my giantess clasp my legs as they eased me out and I flopped into the palm of another giant hand totally drenched in her sticky liquids. Looking up with my matted hair dripping down my face I licked my lips and tasted her. Angel was panting and her face was red flushed from ear to ear but her smile said it all.
“john what was it like for you , oh god how did it felt to be inside me?”
”Very wet”
I laughed and spluttered from her juices bringing an amused look to Angel as she lifted me closer to her face and I added.
“But definitely sexy”
“John I actually came twice! It was so intense!”
“If it was intense out here imagine what it was like from the inside”
Angel grinned and then bringing me closer she began to smell me.
”Oh boy you smell like me little man infact you reek of me all over time for a wash I think”
Placing me down on the bed she slipped on her panties and then took me to the bathroom in her hand. Angel washed me in the sink then dried me off with her heated breathe by making me smaller down to once inch tall.
“You were great John and you’ve made my dream come true”
“Likewise”

Chapter 15 by summa0

Part 15
I smiled and kissed her large finger nails as they held me and lifted me safely to her dresser whilst she searched for my clothes and adjusted them to my current size, reaching for my tattered shirt remains she smirked and said
“oops, guess Ill shrink you one of my tee-shirts”
In seconds I was the proud owner and wearing a reduced plain black t-shirt of Angels I was thankful it wasn’t particularly girly and pink. As I walked around the dresser which was becoming a very familiar hang out for me I noticed to my delight Angel was still in just her blouse as it draped half way down her impressive thighs and at my present size those legs looked totally fabulous, I was admiring their sexy shape and massiveness as she looked in the mirror above me fixing her hair. Then there was a knock at the door followed by a woman’s voice.
“Angelina? Angel?”
“Its storm Ill have to hide you ok?”
If I was ok or not she didn’t have time to check and my one inch naked body was lifted and slipped into the back of her panties under the tail flap of that blouse and out of sight from the grown up world. For me this was a new way to travel , I slipped into the crack of her gorgeous cheeks and they held me firm. But as she walked those cheeks moved up and down with her legs and I was subjected to a massage of sorts.
The door opened and Storm walked in , Angel sat down and I noticed her beautiful backside altered its shape to accommodate letting me slip further down under the material.
“Im sorry to disturb you Angel but its urgent”
“Urgent?”
“Look they said you skipped class are you ok?”
“Im fine just felt a bit queasy earlier that all and I didn’t want to ruin my first day on the job tomorrow”
“Well Angel its about the job , we have so much to explain to you and so little time can you come with me now please?”
”Um I need to err”
”Angel look im sorry to rush but time is of the essence its very important you come with me right away”
In her haste Angel simply slipped on her skirt and shoes and I was going along for the ride and just as curious as her to see what was so urgent.
I managed to climb out of her panties as she walked and used her tucked in blouse to pull myself up from the inside until I was over the top of her left hip and making my way around the front of her waist band. This was hard work and Angel must have known I was on the move because she would twitch every now and then to my actions. Finally after a few minutes I made my way to the front of her skirt and lined myself up with the gap between the lower blouse buttons so I could see out as I rested my arms over the top of her skirt waist band. Where were we? It must have been the far side of the Mansion one of the private wings.
“Where are you taking me?”
“Angel your going where only a select few have ever been , we are trusting you to keep everything from here on in secret ok?”
“Sure but why all the cloak and dagger”
“You’ll see”
We entered one of the smaller rooms in the mansion it looked much like an old servants quarters and pretty non descript. Then I saw Storm take the lead and open an old antique cupboard before us walking inside it? Angel followed into the darkness and we ended up in a metal room. I couldn’t make out what exactly happened next but I figured this was a lift of some sort as I heard some doors close and felt the sensation of descending.
“This is a little too James Bond for me Storm what’s the story here?”
“We are going down to a man made cavern below the mansion a secure site where all the operations of an elite team are held”
“an elite team?”
“Angel have you ever heard of the X-Men?”
I had heard of the X men it was story a tale people told of a rumoured team of mutants who served all of mankind righting wrongs and battling the evils of our world but could they possibly be true ? And living right under the school ? The very school I attended day in day out?
“Yes , I have Rogue once boasted when she was drunk out clubbing with us one night that she was caught up in some adventure with them and how they saved the world but she was drunk right?”
”Rogue knows of our existence im an X man or X woman depending on how you look at it. Im part of specialist team of mutants who use our abilities for good and tackle some of the forces that conventional organisations simply cant address”
The lift came to its destination and we stepped out into a metal and glass wonderland of underground corridors, well Angel and Storm stepped out I was just along for the sight seeing ride aboard the girlfriend express. We entered a room with banks of computers and plasma screens which was again right out of a James Bond movie set.
“This is the nerve centre where we get mission briefings and monitor world events our work is very important Angel and we are proud of what we achieve here. Let me introduce you to our team”
I hid my face a little as two men walked up to us.
“Meet Wolverine and Cyclops or otherwise known as Logan and…”
”Scott?”
Angel knew the tall stranger with the red shades over his eyes who was he? I recognised the other one he was the guy rumoured to have blades in his fists a hairy and aggressive looking guy.
“You know Cyclops?”
Storm questioned
“He’s my cousin but Scott I thought you worked as a teacher?”
“Hey Angel long time no see , I use the teaching as a cover much like my partner Jean does”
This I wasn’t prepared for as this Scott character mentioned Jean there was Miss Grey dressed in a very tight one piece black costume that sported an X logo across her chest area.
“Miss Grey?!!”
“Hello Angel call me Jean, today was your last day at school”
Eventually they all sat down and Miss Grey filled in more details as she presented what they stood for and what they all did. It seemed that Professor X and the stories I heard about him saving the world was all true it was the Professor that formed this team and every few years he would select unique mutants to expand the ranks of his X-men.
“And so Angel you now know what we are all about and you may be asking yourself why are you here? Well if it isn’t obvious by now we want you to become our newest member , you have shown great control and skill with your powers in the private tuition sessions we run at the school and the Professor has kept a watchful eye over your progress hence his invitation to provide you with a job or actually with a cover story, whilst you act as a secretary for the school above you will be paid to become a member of the X-men”
They talked further and I could hear Angel and how overwhelmed she was right now it wasn’t surprising. Storm led Angel to another room and left her outside the door.
“The Professor will see you now Angel”
Before she stepped in Angel lifted me from her skirt and through the gap in between her buttons.
“John can you believe all this?”
“Angel its amazing im lost for words”
“Me too but why did they pick me?”
“Because you are an exceptional young lady”
I heard a voice as did Angel in our heads it was telepathy from the Professor within the room.
“John don’t move ok”
Angel instructed as she placed me inside her skirt pocket and the door of the room slid open. I didn’t see inside but heard everything.
“Welcome Angel its nice to have another Summers around Scott your cousin is my founder member here and quite the leader of my team”
“He’s great and I had no idea”
”That’s good we try to keep things secret down here and do what we can to preserve normality for the school above. Now Angel you probably realise the magnitude of what we are offering you today a decision to join a group of amazing individuals but Angel know one thing all of us are committed here and I expect the best from every team member no matter how hard the task before them.”
“Sir with respect Im not sure im cut out for this , the secretary job sure that’s a no brainer but this superhero thing do you think I can be of use?”
“With training yes , you will be an asset to us here but Angel we were forced to accelerate your induction to this afternoon because there is a mission of great importance that your talents would be ideal for and one I have to get under way today”
They don’t hang around here I thought the poor girls head must be spinning.
“Yes her head must be spinning Mr Cable but it’s a good head on her shoulders and Angel knows the value of what’s right and wrong”
”Sir?”
Angel gulped in realisation the professors mental abilities had located John
“Its ok Angel I knew John was with you from the time you entered the facility I could sense an extra presence , but in the light of this current situation John might be just what you need to take along with you someone familiar and of close support, I wont mention him to the others and rest assured Jeans powers aren’t as sensitive as mine so don’t worry”
“thanks”
The Professor then began to explain the mission.
“Angel there is a growing threat to society as we know it and it comes in the form an organisation known simply as AU to the masses. AU now have a global presence but the heart of AU is based here and their ranks are swelling week on week. ”
“I know of AU”
I heard Angel chip in but this organisation was unknown to me , maybe I didn’t pay enough attention to the media.
“AU stands for Amazons United a group of young women who hold and teach rather interesting beliefs. At the core of their beliefs is the theory that man was created by woman who gave birth to man to do her bidding, that Eve came before Adam and that there is no such thing as mankind only womankind and its womankind that should be the dominant of the species. In general they are harmless an enthusiastic gathering of young women who protest for women’s rights and positions in society however there is a darker faction that has emerged a faction prepared to take larger steps to secure their vision of every female dominating every man alive. It is this faction that have recently stolen a secret electronic device from a government mutant research facility. The leader of the raid on this facility was a young woman who goes under the name of the Magnifier a beautiful creature but a very mis-guided one. Intelligence reports have informed us that she alone plans to utilise this technology to further their goals and today will be the first opportunity that she can exercise any plan with this device.”
”But what can I do to stop her and why today?”
“Our intelligence confirm that she will strike today with her plan because it will have taken her the last week using her normal powers to charge enough energy into the quantum emitter the device she stole. We are just waiting for the signal to confront her and bring her in. It the nature of her powers that makes you a perfect solution a sort of positive and negative , you see what I haven’t told you is that the lady in question is your sister”
“Oh my god no , not Sam!”
“Im afraid so Angel , Samantha was recorded exercising her unique powers in the raid and has gone into hiding ever since, now you know what she may be capable of and you may be able to get through to her and stop her in time before she attempts to use this emitter”
“Professor Sam wont listen to me , she wouldn’t listen to my parents or family , she ran away from home at sixteen to join this AU and we haven’t seen her since.”
“The big question is Angel will you join us? will you become an X-man and help us to stop your sister before its too late”
“Of course count me in”
I felt Angels hand slip into the skirt pocket around me and as if she wanted some reassurance she held me for a second or two before releasing me.
“Then we have no time to waste , ive telepathically summoned Storm who will sort you with a uniform and I will use Cerebro meantime to extend my mental powers to locate your sister. But before that I have the honour of bestowing a fitting name for our newest member of the X-men , from now on you will be known as Reducer”
“Good luck Angel and welcome onboard the team”
Storm collected Angel congratulating her on becoming part of the team and escorted her to another room.
“Angel this machine here produces our clothing it’s made of a special fabric that is highly durable and yet very flexible , im going to calibrate it now before it scans you for the finer detailing don’t worry about the clothes your wearing its beams will penetrate them.”
I didn’t like the sound of this.
“First of all I need to program in your basic statistics ok ?”
“Sure”
“Height?”
“5ft 5 inches”
“Bust?”
“34 inches on an E cup”
“good and your waist and hips?”
“Ive got a 22 inch waist and thirty inch hips”
“wow you are curvy Angel , ok that’s all in here so Im gonna let the machine do its thing if you stand over there and if you wait by the collection bay it’ll take twenty minutes to cut and fuse the material to shape and size. Now Im going to leave you here until then because Scott needs help flight prepping the Blackbird, oh that’s our aircraft you’ll be impressed believe me.”
”err thanks Storm”
“Its ok to be nervous Angel it’s a lot to take in god knows I wasn’t ready but believe in yourself and your abilities ok?”
”I will”
I heard the door slide shut and in seconds I was retrieved out of my girlfriends skirt pocket and placed upon a metallic counter by a mass of lcd touch screens that blinked and flashed with activity. The room was small in real terms and the main feature was the controls by me and a tripod with a camera of sorts mounted to it.
“Just stand there baby whilst this thing scans me ok?”
I did as I was told and watched a blue light trace around Angels body before it faded and all the computer technology went into action.
“That’s it I think”
Angel raised me up and lifted me to her face.
“Angel are you upset about your sister?”
“No im ok about it , Sam and I towards her leaving never got on. She changed so much I probably wouldn’t know the Sam of today and what she is capable of despite what the Professor may think , she wont listen to me”
“So tell me about her what mutant abilities does she have the Professor said you’re a sort of positive and negative?”
“Sam has the ability to make things bigger including herself she can become a real giantess if she concentrates and the larger she gets she becomes more invulnerable”
“Then that’s what they are afraid of a rampaging giantess”
“I was always so jealous of Sam when we grew up together, she was always so confident and forward. We kind of shared the same obsession and fantasy with little people only for Sam she made herself the big one, once she mastered her powers she was forever becoming a giantess and intimidating the guys she fancied it got so bad at one stage the law made her wear a Mutant power inhibitor for a fortnight because she stuck a guy she hated onto the top huge eighty foot radio mast and he was left there stranded for almost ten hours that day whilst the rescue crews found a way to get him down safely.”
“So dare I ask how big she can become?”
“Over one hundred feet tall maybe a bit more I only saw her do it once when she disrupted a soccer game at my old school by laying down in her cheerleading outfit and covering a lot of the pitch just to annoy the guys”
“one hundred real feet at my current size that’s frightening because your big enough”
“Im sorry babe I kinda took you along for the ride didn’t I? You don’t have to stay here with me if you don’t want to”
“Angel im here for you and Im not leaving my giantess ok?”
“thanks tiny”
“besides I want to see you in your new uniform”
I made light and helped to ease Angels obvious tension. With her sister Sam on her mind Angel offered more information and I began to get a idea of the type of character she was.

Chapter 16 by summa0


“At fourteen I remember how I had stopped growing, much to my disappointment but Sam she just continued to grow and grow. Mum said she got through two bra sizes in the space of one week in one growth spurt it was phenomenal, god I was jealous when she was that age because all the guys fancied her. I mean she had legs like you would never believe she towered over most of the guys in our school that year. On her fifteenth birthday my sister was six foot five in her bare feet and by Sixteen she stopped growing and I think she was seven foot three , can you imagine that a seven foot three teenager?”
“actually based on my last few days I can imagine that”
I smiled as Angel offered more
“I remember Sam once used her powers to make me taller for a day, that was fantastic! We had a family holiday and we both went out clubbing for the night , Sam made me her size so I could see the world as she did and Ill never forget the boys in that Spanish town when they clapped eyes on these two 7ft plus blondes in our high heels and miniskirts dancing away. I shared the confidence she possessed that night a feeling that I was the centre of attention and able to express myself to the full. That was the last time we had fun together, it was so great teasing the boys how short they were and how they couldn’t measure up to us when they tried to chat us up…”
“Buzz!!!”
The machine sounded off and the alcove in the wall what Storm termed the collection bay automatically opened up and there was a neatly folded mass of material. I watched Angel undress which was as compelling as normal as she revealed her sexy curves and stripped off to just her underwear.
I wolf whistled from the counter and she flashed a bright white smile back.
“Lets see how I look as a super hero eh? And no peeking from you tiny until im dressed”
Casually Angel picked up her enormous white blouse and dropped its enveloping cotton mass on top of me. It was soft and easy to move beneath but I was covered and it would take me a while to find my way out.
When I did emerge from under the gigantic span of her discarded blouse I saw Angel looking at her reflection in the almost mirror finish of the metallic wall beside her.
She looked like a movie star about to play a new part as the super heroine only this was real and she had the powers to go with that costume for real. She was wearing an all in one cat suit like creation that was black and so skin tight it could have been sprayed on in a liquid material. There were no imperfection a body could hide in this material and it fitted her like a glove. On her feet were some black boots with perhaps three inch tall heels it was hard to tell from my vantage point and looking up it was just long , long legs and a slim but exceptionally curvy frame defining that black exterior. She had her back to me as I watched and I could see that her hair had been thrown up into a pony tail using a black scrunchy and the bright long blonde locks contrasted dramatically with the darkness of the costume. Her backside I had been lovingly pressed to earlier was a very nice firm shape and wiggled with her slightest move.
“Enter the Reducer !”
I shouted in as deeper voice as a one inch tall frame could muster which probably sounded pretty lame to Angel and not as funny as I would have hoped for. Angel spun around with a swish of her blonde hair and her front was even more impressive. I saw that there was a long zip travelling most of the length of her towering body and right over her bust ending at her neck. There were two x symbols on her stand up collar and she looked the part , dynamic and sexy.
“Well how do I look am I a super woman?”
“That’s one tight outfit Angel im in love!”
“why thank you my little side kick”
Side kick? She was getting too much into the spirit of things I laughed.
“It does fit very snug doesn’t it?”
I gulped as Angel said this running her hands over the outline of her body and then settling them on her hips in a provocative manor.
“Any room for a passenger?”
I called up expectantly awaiting her large fingers to grasp me.
“No pockets im afraid tiny”
She was teasing me and I watched with eye popping interest as Angels bust wobbled gently toward me restricted by the tight embrace of that shiny black material. Purposely she lowered down these two gigantic mounds and waited for a few seconds before she began to ease her zipper in a slow lingering fashion as it opened up her top.
“Looks like you’ll be travelling in my sexy bra again my little boyfriend”
As the zip came further down its travel I swear her costume seemed to sigh as it revealed what lay beneath namely two prominent female breasts and an explosion of cleavage that looked desperate to break right out of that costume and consume me. I marvelled at the magnitude of her pretty bra and its lacy exterior that covered but a fraction of those tanned and perfect giant boobs and it wasn’t long before I was picked up and lowered into that bra and surrounded by her warm tit flesh once more.
“You’ll be safer tucked in my bra between these baby especially if im going to see some action. Im just sorry its going to be pretty dark in there im afraid”
I was hardly listening revelling in being immersed into heaven once more as she edged me deep into her lovely flesh until those voluptuous swells contained me in a firm embrace.
“god your so tiny in there”
Angel commented as I heard the roar of the metal zipper sealing me into the warm darkness beneath her clothing.

For me the next half and hour was being pleasantly rocked with the bounce of Angels natural assets and in this time she had been collected by Storm who was in a hurry…

“Angel its time!”
“Time?”
Storm motioned for Angel to follow her and they made their way to a huge underground hanger and sat there in the distance like some futuristic space ship in the centre was the Blackbird the X-mens stealth aircraft. Boarding the craft using the lowered ramp Angel was ushered to a seat and buckled herself into it. I knew something was up as the seat harness that held her in place engulfed me as her flesh was pushed together. My breathing was very restricted but manageable and the additional closeness of my two big friends was quite intoxicating as they smothered me.
“Why the rush have you found her , my sister?”
Angel saw Miss Grey in the co-pilot seat aside her cousin Scott and posed the question to her.
“The Professor has indeed located her she’s causing some commotion at a utility plant seven hundred kilometers from here”
“seven hundred kilometres from here?”
”that’s a few minutes in the Blackbird kid!”
Angel turned hearing the gruff voice of the un-shaven and mean looking figure of Wolverine.
“hold on”
Storm cautioned as the craft rumbled into readiness and rose vertically into the air. Then the large booster engines kicked in and all the passengers were forced back in their seats as the Blackbird surged forward at a blinding velocity down a narrow tunnel of light towards the surface. Angel shut her eyes as she saw no exit just a metal door in the distance rushing at them at a dizzying pace when she re-opened them they were airborne and soaring through the clouds. Scott spun around in his flight chair having secured the auto-pilot and briefed the team.
“Eta 4 minutes to target zone , according to the Professors report this sister of yours has torn up some of the plant were not sure why. But there are lots of civilians trying to flee the scene. Im going to take the Blackbird down low for a quick sweep to gauge the situation and then put her down outside the danger zone. We will make our way in on foot.”
“Your not going to hurt her are you?”
Angel looked across at Scott with her big blue eyes.
“Angel she’s my cousin I don’t want to hurt her , violence is the last thing on our minds we just need to contain any situation down there and help her ok”
The Blackbird began its decent and slowly swooped in across the buildings below.
“Some debris looks like a roof or two have been damaged but no sign of our target ok people stay sharp were going in”
Scott barked his commentary in an almost military fashion as the Blackbird settled into a clearing. The X-men disembarked and Storm using her mutant abilities to control the elements rose into the air with the aid of her power to control the wind.
“Ok Wolverine your with me , Angel stick with Jean radio on the com-link if you see her first”
They parted ways and Angel walked around the industrial area with Jean in search of her sister.
“What’s a com-link?”
“Check the X symbols on your collar that’s a two way radio you just press it to activate”
Jean instructed as they walked down the side of a grey brick building. Angel could see it was a water plant as she recognised the sign on the exterior.
“Angel there’s someone coming I can sense them around that corner”
Angel was tense for a second until she saw a worker rush around the corner in a mad panic. Seeing the two costumed women he stopped in his tracks.
“Ladies get out of here now!”
He went to rush past them but Jean slowed him by catching his arm
“Calm down tell me what’s going on?”
She said in a hypnotic kind of speech obviously tapping into the mans mind and reducing his current fear so he could converse more easily.
“Back there this woman! She was a giant! She nearly trod on Ernie , man she smashed the crap out my car she’s mad!.”
“And where is she now?”
“Back there , god I don’t know im getting the hell out of here!”
The worker fled and Angel and Jean reported in.
“Scott I believe she’s in the west quarter close to our position”
High above Angel saw Storm glide down to the ground beside them and announced
“No sign from the air”
They turned another corner and in the distance across an open car park littered with the wreckage of workers vehicles that had been damaged in one way or another there was the figure of a woman.
“Its her”
Angel identified
“Scott we’ve made visual contact converge on my signal”
Storm reported speaking into her collar communicator as the three of them moved towards the tall woman.
“Angel I suggest you go and talk to her she seems calm enough try and get her to give herself up nice and easy ok?”
“sure”
Came the slightly nervous reply from Angel. Leaving her team behind Angel walked across the concrete expanse to confront her sister.
“Angel! Long time no see sis, like the outfit are you in some club?”
Sam sarcastic tone was evident straight away.
“Hi Sam , you haven’t changed”
“Haven’t I little sister? I swear im a bit taller than I used to be compared to you or did you always look like a kid against me?”
“Sam don’t start, please tell me what is this all about?”
“Its about being a real woman Angel , its about finally setting the world to rights and positioning women as they should be.”
”I don’t understand you Sam you used to be so normal and then you got in with these weirdo’s what have they done to your head? Please just come with me”
“Weirdo’s no Angel these women want the things I want , they’ve opened my eyes to how the world could be if women were in charge all we want is to put men in there place to serve us that all. You don’t get it do you my little sister haven’t you of all people had the taste of real power like when you shrink a guy down with your abilities and hold his little life in your hand?”
“Im not interested in power Sam I like men”
“Yes but you like them small , smaller than you , you always did im no different than you except I want all of them to be small and all of them to worship us women Angel”
“That’s impossible and you know it Sam”
“Do I indeed? Come here little sister hold my hand”
The X-men watched from as distance as suddenly Sam and Angel began to rise into the air turning into giantesses. They rose from twenty feet to fifty feet and then to a hundred feet tall with the buildings now half way up their bodies.
“You see the world from up here sis? Look we are giants and the world is our play ground”
Angel felt quite disoriented to be so enormous and meantime still at an Inch tall I found the already giant sized breasts around me blowing up larger to a scale I could hardly comprehend as I seemed to fall between them and into the net of the lacy centre piece of her bra below.
“aaahh!”
I shouted but my cries fell unheard as I clasped my fingers into the now massive holes within the lacy fabric. What the hells going on? The thunderous voices beyond Angels clothes didn’t fall clear to my ears so I didn’t have a clue if it was Angel that had shrunk me further for some reason, all I knew was that I was but a spec a mere bug on a bra bigger than I cared to imagine. It took me sometime to scale the wall of lace I had clung to and to drop over the top to the other side in the dim almost non existent light. Climbing down I felt the lace bow I had seen it before when it was relatively small now it was so thick and wide I could actually squeeze my legs and waist into its centre in order to hold me safe until Angel retrieved me. From my new perspective in the centre of her bra looking out even despite the darkness I could sense those breasts like mountains either side of me.
“Sam don’t do this come on lets return to normal size”
“You don’t understand Angel this is our normal size the way we should be , looking down on the world that man built at our feet. Men need women to look up to us Angel they are most content when we are bigger than them.”
“What are you talking about not like this Sam”
“When a man is a baby he suckles to our big breasts dependant on us for everything, when he gets older we carry him on our hips and when he is older still he hides behind our skirts wanting us to protect him and throughout his childhood he respects us, he respects women because of our size , because we are taller than him and we can make him do what we want. That is how it should be but nature took a wrong turn when it made the mistake of allowing a man to grow stronger than us women and making them taller than us but its nature , evolution that has given me the ability to alter this and set things straight how they should be placing us women in charge once more”
“Your crazy?”
Angel shook her head
“Look down at those men there Angel the brave hero’s who think they have the power to stop women as tall as us, they are nothing but toys to us much like these cars”
Sam stomped a heavy boot upon a nearby sports car at her feet reducing it to a crumpled mass of metal.
“You see the power we have? No one can stop us , no one will stop us! Amazons United will rule the world and women will take their appropriate place as all men worship us at our feet”
“That’s enough lady!”
Wolverine piped up his aggressive tone from below at Sam’s feet his patience was all but gone listening to the conversation way above him.
“and what’s this an angry little toy that needs to learn respect to a woman?”
“Go away toy before I step on you”
Wolverine didn’t budge and stood his ground before the colossal bare legs of this towering one hundred foot opponent.
“I said that’s enough lady are you gonna come peacefully or are you gonna come in pieces?”
“Logan don’t”
Jean cautioned his ultimatum
“Oh how funny he thinks he is a threat to me , what are you going to do little man scratch my leather booties , slice off my high heels, Im sooo scared!”
“Sam please”
Angel tried to cool the situation as Sam provoked the hot temper of Wolverine
“Just you watch Angel even with my normal powers this pipsqueak is of no consequence”
Sam bent down and before Wolverine could avoid her huge finger span he was engulfed in a hand right up to his neck.

Chapter 17 by summa0


“Idd put those little claws of yours away tiny because im invulnerable if they haven’t told you they would just tickle me. Now see Angel this is how to handle a man to show him who’s boss , to earn his respect. Now cool off little wolf man”
Sam dropped wolverine from a thirty foot height into a huge tower of water below , he was fine as he came to the surface but in one hell of a rage as he splashed with fury having to tread the water.
“Sam no!”
Angel reached over the water tower and scooped a wet and bedraggled Wolverine into her palm , he didn’t seem that appreciative to her efforts even though he wouldn’t have been able to climb out very easily by himself. Placing him on the ground by the other X men she turned to her giant sibling.
“I don’t know what you intend to do Sam but I have to stop you sister or not , now please shrink yourself down to normal”
“Stop me? Little sister you were always in my shadow since we were teenagers what makes you think you can stop me?”
“Because my powers can cancel yours out”
“Really?”
Sam grinned her beautiful face with confidence
“Well this little necklace of mine sais different”
Pulling a necklace chain up from her considerable cleavage Sam displayed a small circular object attached before she let it slip back.
“It’s the emitter”
Scott aka Cyclops looked up through his costumes red visor at the thin necklace Sam wore and the device that dangled from its chain
“Please hand that over Sam and end this”
Angel urged
“This has only just started dear sister and no one can stop me not even you. As we don’t seem to see eye to eye im afraid your going down in the world”
With those words spoken Angel dwindled down and down until she was looking up at Sam’s black leather knee boots and feeling very small. Meantime the sudden reduction in Angels stature made the lacy bow that secured me begin to squeeze me!
I rapidly untied the bow as fast as my little hands could manage and wished I hadn’t as I dropped a long way! In the darkness I fell from her bra and bounced off the soft inside of her costume and then back against what must have been her stomach until I stopped wedged between her costume and her body somewhere below her navel.
“Now where was I?”
Sam boomed and proceeded to step over the Xmen in an attempt to leave.
Storm placed a sympathetic hand on Angels shoulder.
“You tried don’t worry”
“Its ok Storm we have both made contact with each other when she enlarged me that goes two ways I can shrink her”
Angel focused and Sam started to fall in height foot by foot until…
“Oh no you don’t sister im not going back down there”
Sam clasped her necklace suspended device and activated one of its functions. A brief blue glow encompassed her curvy frame before she stabilised at fifty feet tall.
“I cant get through that things blocking my powers!”
“Now to show you my real potential”
Bellowed Sam as she grew , rising past the buildings until they settled at her knee level she had to be over six or seven hundred feet tall before she stopped. Her black boots had expanded out so much that they crumpled several containers and she had little room to move them now.
“Ah the power!”
Sam admired her view across the small industrial park nothing was her equal it was as if she was standing in a scale model town.
“Good bye insects”
The thunderous voice of Sam offered as in one giant step she was out of the water plant complex and walking off down the main road striking panic and causing mayhem to the light traffic below. People looked up from their cars shocked to see a colossal woman casually strolling following the roads course with her ankles carelessly striking against light poles and bringing them crashing down.
“Where is she heading now?”
Scott looked at the giant figure receding into the horizon.
“Come on back to the Blackbird we’ll follow her by air we cant keep up with her now”
Rushing back to the fantastic aircraft Angel thought about me having been so distracted with the events thus far. She felt my body trapped against her lower stomach and turning her back to her new companions before she sat, she swiftly pulled down the zip and I tumbled out onto her waiting palm that was ready to catch me.
“Ok babe?”
She whispered down.
“fine now”
I smiled up as Angel shook her hair free from her ponytail and allowed me to stand on her shoulder clasping hold of the long blonde hair that now surrounded me with its wonderful smell and texture.
“Are you ok Angel?”
Storm smiled across at Angel
“Sure Im just worried how we are gonna stop her”
“not the conventional way that’s for sure!”
A gruff bark came from aside Angel and I peeked through the curtain of hair to see the giant face of Wolverine. How I hated men at this size he looked ugly and mean I was quick to snuggle into the shield of my girlfriends long hair again.
“She’s heading for the Statue of Liberty”
Jean predicted working a kind of GPS device on the console before her.
“Ill call ahead and warn the authorities to clear the area”
I watched from my hidden position out through the window of the Blackbird and then I saw a sight I would forget. As we flew high above the buildings below there was a huge pair of beautiful blue eyes that came close to the aircraft filling all the windows for a fraction of a second. No way was Angels sister this big? It wasn’t an hallucination as we circled the giantess and I saw bits and parts of her immense body which to the Xmen around me was colossal but to me it was terrifying to behold the size of her, she probably couldn’t even see something as small as me! A short while later the Blackbird settled down in the water surrounding the Statue of Liberty and I was impressed that it could actually float like a ship. Opening a top hatch the Xmen all climbed out to stand on the surface of the aircraft. Way off in the distance on the land opposite there was Sam standing higher than the dockside buildings that only challenged her waist. My eyes couldn’t make out Sam other than this figure was of a woman with perhaps Blonde hair like Angels.
“She may have to resize to commandeer a ship to get her over here that may be our chance”
Storm analysed the tactical situation
“Your right Storm why don’t you fly over there and scope things out, Wolverine , Jean and I will see if the area is clear of civilians I don’t want anyone getting in her way if she makes it over here, Angel you stay here by the Blackbird there’s not much you can do for now.”
Cyclops commanded everyone into action and Angel walked off the Blackbirds wing tip to the rocks below and onto the shore with me bouncing around on her hair like a miniature version of Tarzan on his jungle vine.
Storm hovered in the air like a bird of prey her arms held out as she balanced sustaining her aerial surveillance . Sam was stood by the waters edge with several small boats bobbing in the water before her feet that dwarfed them she looked over to the tourist attraction of the statue and the distance to cross weighing her options.
“Nice day for a swim”
She blasted merrily from her lips before considering an alternative
“But then again maybe just a paddle no sense in getting my clothes wet”
Suddenly Sam began to rise from her already impressive stature to that of over 1000 feet tall and beyond!
As I watched with Angel the figure of her giant sister became immense despite the distance and I had my first real appreciation of her. She looked identical to Angel her hair was long and blonde with the same wonderful natural colouring and her figure no less impressive to behold , she was stunning and undeniably beautiful sharing everything I loved about Angel. She was dressed in a pair of black knee boots and her fine legs soared up into the sky ending beneath a blue denim mini skirt . A red crop top displayed her flat stomach for miles around and hugged the extent of her mega bust and I was both scared of this beauty’s size and yet compelled to look at her.
“Angel she looks just like you!”
“She’s my twin just a minute or so older than me but identical except she’s far leggier when she’s normal and even bustier in comparison. Oh John look at her nothing can stop her with that thing boosting her powers, what the hell is she playing at?”
I walked across Angels large shoulder and tried to reach over her collar and brush her cheek for comfort but I was too short.
“Any chance of a few more inches babe? Do you need a hug?”
”Oh, sure”
No sooner asked and I was six inches high and able to lean on her cheek as her hand also came around to comfort me. As we both looked on helpless Sam was testing the depth of the water to her now incredible legs. She had sized up using the emitters power to increase her own and the water didn’t reach the tops of her boots as she waded in. The ripples in the water created from her simple steps tossed boats and flung them upside down luckily empty vessels abandoned or simply moored.
“Cyclops Im going to see if I can slow her down”
Storm spoke into her com-link and her eyes opened wide with a bright white glow of energy as she summoned the awesome forces of nature under her direction. In an instant a dense cloud appeared over Sam and a torrent of rain poured down, Sam was pissed and turned to see the bug sized super hero hovering nearby glaring at her.
“Now im wet and now Im mad!”
Sam bellowed and even from this distance to us both Angel and I covered our ears. Lighting bolts began to emerge from the cloud striking at Sam but with her invulnerable body amplified by the emitter it did little but fuel her annoyance as the electrical energy blasts danced over her head and shoulders. She turned to Storm and inhaled a mighty breathe. My comprehension of the words big , giant and colossal paled as I saw her chest expand and then I watched as Sam simply blew Storm like a insignificant piece off dust into the distance. The abnormal weather around the giantess cleared in an instant and Sam continued towards the island.
“Storm! Storm! “
Angel shouted as she pressed her com-link.
“I, Im alright Angel but she knocked me for six I cant summon enough power to fly back you guys are on your own until I recover “
There was chatter on the communications between the X-men as I overheard it on the micro speaker integrated within Angels collar.
“Cyclops have you seen the size of this chick she must be a mile high!”
It was Wolverine his animalistic tone showing an unusual hint of nervousness at his female opponent.
“Cant miss her! Listen heads up guys we need a plan, she is obviously coming here for some purpose if we can knock out that emitter it may be our chance to overpower her. Im climbing up the statue and will see if I can take a shot”
When Sam closed on the island she realised the magnitude of her size before the comparatively small stone lady which despite its one hundred and fifty odd feet was nothing to her.
“Im a goddess! A real goddess look at me World look what a woman can become , this is absolute power!”
From her new stance a small way off the perimeter of the island I could see just a pair of black boots and legs rising into the thin clouds.
“She could trample us and the island in one go”
Angel sounded a little scared and who could blame her
“I don’t think that’s her intention she’s up to something”
I tried to understand this crazy situation but it was beyond me. Sam slowly lowered herself to become somewhere in the region of three hundred feet high and the statue looked like a small infant to her as she stepped onto the land with her boots impressing heavy dents into the grass below.
“I can see the chain holding the emitter Im going take a shot!”
Scott announced dramatically and a red laser beam generated from his mutant eyes fired up from the statue at Sam but she was quick to react. The beam struck her shoulder and not its desired target and simply marked her top with a small black blemish.
“Will you insects ever learn im a goddess you cant stop a goddess all you can do is worship me”
Reaching down in a snatching action her fingers found the tiny figure of Scott who had bravely climbed out on top of the torch held aloft by the statues arm.
“So what do I have here then?”
“an insect with sting? Ha! you hero’s make me laugh. First that flying nuisance drenches my top with her freaky rain turning me into the world largest contestant for a wet t-shirt competition and then you singe by top with your annoying little powers, have you got something against women’s fashion?”
Sam held him up in her hand and smiled menacingly down at him
“I could crush you little man right between two fingers here , squish your little life out of existence without a thought do you realise that?”
Meanwhile Angel and I looked on from below we couldn’t make much out except for the huge dark canopy of Sam’s denim skirt in the sky above.
“John we have to do something”
“Do something Angel are you serious you’re a giant to me and she is a goddess she’s titanic!”
“no matter we have to try”
Stood in the huge expanse of Sam’s hand with her thumb blocking his visor Cyclops shouted up to his captor.
“Sam its me , your cousin Scott!”
“What did you say? No, it can’t be not little Scotty! What a day for surprises first I see my sister dressed like some comic book character and now you. This is too good to be true , my little cousin Scott in the palm of my little hand , well I always did say you were short Scotty now your big cousin Samantha is going to show just how small you really are”
“Not while im around your not!”
Wolverine launched himself courageously from the torch and his leap landed him upon the waist band of Sam’s denim skirt as she was crouching with Scott. He used the long sharp metal blades that extended from the knuckles of each of his hands to dig into the hard denim and hang on.
“Not again , men they are always throwing themselves at me”
Sam faced Scott and his laser vision away from her as she held his body tight between two finger tips and her free hand lowered to Wolverine who tried to strike the tips of those fingers as they came upon him. The blades although made of an indestructible alloy simply failed to impact on the invulnerable fingers of Sam and did little more than make a small red line for the instant of contact. Her fingers took the unwilling man in-between their overpowering grip and now she had both men.
“When the world has changed and I have succeeded you will learn to respect women of my size or they will teach you that respect. Now what do I do with you little flea’s I simply cant be held up any longer there are women out there that are ready to rise up and take their place in humanity and your delaying that fate”
Sam looked around and saw a sail boat down in the water.
“Perfect”
Dropping them both onto the boats deck she snapped the main sail like a twig with her left hand as she then pushed the boat out and it uncontrollably shot along the water under her effort stranding them a considerable distance out. Turning back to the statue Sam could just make out Jean and Angel her feet.
“Now little ladies watch as I set the future of the world into motion. She lifted her necklace up and there was not one but two of the devices attached.”
“Two?”
”I didn’t realise our intelligence only indicated one”
Jean shook her head in disbelief
”You are probably wondering ladies why I came here, well this statue is a symbol to the world of a giant woman and for everyman who has visited here none of them could say he hasn’t imagined what if she was real and today they will be seeing all women as tall as her , every woman around the globe will become a giantess eventually leaving the so called man-kind at our feet as we usher in the new millennium, one where woman is all.”
Sam ignored us all below stood at the base of her massive high heeled boots as she crouched to fiddle with the technology she had removed from her necklace.
“What’s she doing Jean?”
Angel looked up worried as the situation unfolded
“She’s going to use the torch as an elevated point to disperse the emitters energy pulse as she focuses her already enhanced powers through it. If she succeeds any woman she has come into contact with infact all of AU and more will grow into giantesses in an instant”

Chapter 18 by summa0


“We cant let her!”
I heard Angels cry but what could we do?
“I cant see a way to stop her she is just too powerful my powers and yours are useless against her. I’ve already signalled the military that we have failed im not sure what else we can do but get out of her way”
“Wait there may be something we can do”
“John can you time freeze her?”
To Jeans surprised Angel reached onto her shoulder and pulled all six inches of me from behind the blonde screen of her long hair.
“John Cable?”
She looked bemused
“don’t ask”
Angel smiled
“John has the ability to freeze someone in time sort of suspend them in time for a short period , if we could just climb up there to her necklace and disable that emitter she would be susceptible to my shrinking powers and I could bring her down”
“Well it’s a plan a dangerous plan but John can you do this with Angel?”
“I err im not sure Miss Grey that’s one big female I don’t think my time field would be strong enough unless I was full size and even if it was I couldn’t sustain it for long”
“we may only need a few seconds if we can get you both up close and Angel can return you to normal at the last minute we may be in with a chance. Here Angel take my com-link for John he may need it”
Jean instructed sounding confident and handed the com-link button to Angel who shrunk it down so I could fix it to my t-shirt.
“Angel Ill focus my mental powers to help lift you up there , you will still have to steady yourself and climb a little but it’ll be better than any rope”
“I hope you have a head for heights Angel”
I gulped looking up at the distracted Sam as all 300 feet of her filled the world above my six inch perspective.
“Being leggy it runs in the family eh?”
Struggling some humour to diffuse the tenseness of the situation Angel held me towards her costume and pulled the zip down enough to show off her cleavage but not enough to expose her bra and shrinking me down a few inches I was placed up to my armpits in that tight valley of colliding breasts but this time able to look out.
“You’ll be safer in here whilst I climb”
In seconds Angel felt her feet leave the ground under the focused beam of Jeans mental telekinesis and she used the creases of the black leather boots to scale the rear of them and high up to the top.
“What is it with you giant women and high heels?”
I joked as a wall of black leather rushed past before my eyes. It was fortunate that Sam was crouching and her denim mini skirt was close to the top of her high boots. With a slight wobble of instability Angel reached up off of the rim of the boots and made a handful of the thick skirt material. Higher she climbed still assisted by Jean although less and less with the distance now involved until we reached the curve of her sisters rear and managed to struggle to the unused belt buckle loop above on the waist band. But now there was a problem, above her waist band we’d paused at it was tanned but completely bare skin rising for forty feet until her crop top took over way above.
“That’s impossible I wont be able to grip she’s to big!”
Sam muttered to me
“She’ll feel me against her skin, there’s nothing to hold on to”
As luck would have it Sam moved her head angle above and with it a mass of golden hair cascaded from her shoulders and down her entire back covering the climber resting on her skirt with her little passenger namely me.
“what luck you can climb her hair”
I suggested
“She’ll feel me”
“Not if you make both of us smaller Angel so you have almost no weight that she could notice”
Angel shrank both of us and the hair turned into ropes aiding her passage to the crop top above , now it was a longer more arduous task as her reduction in size had doubled perhaps tripled our journey.
“God her hair smells as good as yours”
I commented inhaling the golden cables.
“thank god for long hair eh?”
My idle chatter went unanswered by Angel she was far to busy for now as we cleared near the half way mark.
“I need a rest”
Angel panted and as luck would have it there was the outline of the rear of Sam’s bra catch with the back band showing through the tight red top. It protruded enough that the very tips of Angels boots could hold onto the ridge it formed enough to take some long breathes which I enjoyed immensely as her chest swelled and moved lovingly bigger around my small body. In the next minute we made her shoulder a perilously high position even though she was crouching and the material was still a little damp up here. From our view Angel could see Sam was busy tapping her nails onto the second detached emitter that she had obviously now enlarged and fixed wedged into the torch of the statue it appeared she was delicately setting its functions and transferring power through her finger tips inside its core.
“We need to get you down as far as we can to her necklace darling and that other emitter she’s using to block my powers. The closer the better once she realises we don’t have a clue how long you might be able to hold her”
“especially even smaller like this”
I added aware that as much of a giantess as Angel was to me now the one she was stood on was on a much vaster scale.
“Oh maybe I can add a bit to you now”
I was lifted free of my boob paradise my now regular accepted mode of travel and Angel made me bigger until I was waist size to her . With all the changes in height I hadn’t a clue where we both now registered compared to Sam but as Angel took my hand the question was soon answered as we ventured to step closer to the sloping side of her shoulder that dropped away to her chest below. If I ever had vertigo from a giantess it was now.
“Holy sh….”
I was a man in total awe , Sam’s crop top flowed down in a sheer drop and then curved out and out and still out! The crevasse of cleavage stretched on endlessly , well almost to me and looking up at Angel beside me she saw the look in my eyes.
“If she wasn’t a giantess , believe me these are still giant sized she’s a double F cup”
”I may be dating the wrong sister”
I smiled and Angel nudged me with her backside in playful manor, I was surprised we both could sustain such high spirits and jovial mannerisms given the task and challenge at hand but maybe most of it was to distract our thoughts from what we had gotten ourselves into. Scaling a giant female bent on empowering all women was not something to take lightly.
“Oh god the necklace is down in her cleavage John, dam those big tits of hers! Your gonna have to make your way down there”
“Angel that’s like one of those ski slopes I might fall straight through”
“No , I didn’t mean directly down the front , come on follow me”
Angel walked me along the shoulder with her which became unsteady as the huge woman moved a little knocking us both down for a second. Once back on our feet we made towards a lump in the material on the shoulder.
“Thank heavens she’s wearing a bra today”
I heard Angel state as she put her hands down on the huge lump that signified the adjustable clip upon the shoulder straps of the mega bra beneath the top.
“Now what?”
I asked but Angel knew what to do. Touching some of the material she shrunk a section making a hole in the material like as it frayed away.
“John in you go you can climb down her bra strap and make your way along the top of her cup to the necklace”
”Guess I am an expert in this department”
We kissed for good luck which meant Angel was knelt down to meet my lips.
I grinned nervously as I slipped under the material holding onto the huge holes that made up the flowery patterns of the lacy trim to her straps.
“Good luck tiny call me when your ready”
I eased down the very long incline of the strap feeling it gently move with even her currently relatively still breasts. If I wasn’t so nervous and aware of what I had to do I would have found this very stimulating to be on a bra of this enormity.
“Soon my little ones , soon you will witness an event that will alter the balance of power and place it firmly in the hands of us women”
Sam looked down by her feet to see only Jean who stepped back
“Where’s Angel?”
Jean responded nervously to cover
“She cant stand to see what you have become, she’s left”
“What did you say little doll I cant hear you down there..”
Sam shifted her position leaning lower to hear the tiny figure of Jean below at her boots whilst still retaining a hand by the emitter to transfer her power. For me this meant that her bosoms and their considerable weight tilted downwards stressing taught the already tensioned strap that I was attempting to climb down. I suddenly gripped the thick lacy threads in the patterns hard as my legs flailed around for a few seconds and I bounced against the strap that was almost twice as wide as me.
“Where is my sister little doll?”
Sam said more aggressively to Jean and at that moment I fell shook free and plunged downwards bouncing off the strap and right down onto her bra cup suspended below!
I searched my fingers into the exterior of the cup and held myself I was ok a little shaken but giant breasts are so forgiving I hadn’t broken or even bruised a thing. In actuality it had saved me a lot of climbing and now I was on the edge of that cup where its pretty border pattern met the mammoth breast that was wedged so well inside its volume. Although it was dark my eyes had adjusted a little maybe I was getting used to this under clothes action but anyway I could just gauge how immense the flesh outside this cup was and there was plenty more inside it. Her breast made a massive obstacle to climb over it was the only time I found myself wishing to be close to a flat chested girl as I scrambled along its mass. Reaching the other side there was that necklace chain a very thick sturdy chain that dropped between her breasts and dangled the rather large circular looking piece of technology. I waited for her to steady and decided to leap over to the chain and managed to grab onto a link as thick as some boat anchor chains. My heart was pounding as I climbed down each long link in turn as the chain gently swayed.
“Angel has gone I told you”
Jean protested.
“Gone? I don’t trust you. But then why worry Angel knows she can’t touch me with her powers whilst im still wearing this emitter”
As she said this very sentence Sam hoisted the emitter upon the chain up and out of her cleavage for a close inspection as if to assure herself it was safe. That was when she noticed me! Her huge eyes narrowed and almost went boss eyed as she squinted to see a small moving spec almost on top of the emitter and moving closer. It was probably like trying to make out a little ant but she knew it was a person perhaps Angel.
“What do we have here then?”
I felt every word of her speech thumping is resonant tone into my every fibre how my ear drum didn’t burst I don’t know.
“Don’t hurt him!”
Angel shouted rising to her maximum height and tugging at her sisters hair strands from the shoulder to be noticed. Sam turned and saw Angel upon her shoulder and the small entrance hole into her top.
“Angel so if this is you up here on my shoulder, then who is this your so concerned about?”
“Sam he’s my boyfriend ok he’s …..oh please Sam don’t hurt him”
Angel knew I hadn’t made my objective and I was still a fair way from it.
“Boyfriend?”
A wicked smile came over Sam’s face unseen by myself , from my point of view all I could see was the chain and flashes of breast landscape below.
“You mean you actually let your little boyfriend check out my body and you weren’t scared that he would switch sisters”
“Sam!”
Angel said a little more desperate this time as I was nearly to my goal aware the situation was growing worse every second.
“well little itty bitty boyfriend I cant see you well but im sure your cute if my sister chose you…..”
Sam was whispering to me which was just a lower level of thunder.
“…..and if you like her you’ll just love the deluxe version of her body namely me her bigger twin sister. Now you must have took the fast tour of these gorgeous breasts of mine little dust mite and I always believe that you should stop and admire the scenery”
I couldn’t believe what happened next as Sam removed her occupied hand from the emitter in the torch of the statue and used her fingers to dig deep in her top and to pull her breast cup out as she shook the chain over it. Angel hit her com-link
“John hold on please hold on im making you bigger”
She shouted and I felt myself expand to my normal size of 6ft in an instant. I was still small but I could hold onto this fairground ride from hell with more strength.
“Freeze her !”
Angel shouted and I focused discharging all my power reserves as my vision spun with the shaking of her necklace. As a result my power flowed like never before and the titanic body of Sam slowed and then stopped. I knew I wouldn’t be able to do this again for hours so this had to work!
“John the emitter smash the emitter!”
I climbed down as the chain was still swirling with me despite the hand above having locked in position. Jumping down on the surface of the emitter I saw its various electronic panels and I kicked and stomped on it with my shoes as hard as I could manage but due to its circular shape I fell! I fell perhaps twenty maybe thirty feet below and my body bounced not once but five or six times along the proud ledge of giving breast below , again surprisingly it didn’t hurt but on the last bounce I smashed into a net. No it wasn’t a net it was the bra cup held out like a curved but giving wall and I smashed into its surface and bounced directly back onto a large nipple totally disorienting myself as I slid deep into her bra and remained caught at its base.
“John!!!”
Came the cry of terror from Angel as Sam sprung back in action and the cup snapped shut as she felt my body within. I was plastered into her boob flesh and held immobile.
“He will enjoy his little self down there Angel don’t you worry one bit, ooh I can feel him wriggling against my boob its very horny Angel does he do this for you?”
Sam grabbed Angel and held her in her hand.
“As for you dear sister why don’t you see if you can fill out the other cup down here because I’ve got a world to dominate”
Angel was dropped into the opposite cup and held fast by the snug material as Sam continued to feed her energy via her finger tips into the emitter above. All seemed lost as both Angel and I remained trapped like flies caught in a web until a pure stroke of luck.
“No dam it what’s happening? Im shrinking!”
Sam bellowed and I realised my pounding shoes on the delicate emitter circuitry had eventually disabled it. Her boob and space around it got rapidly smaller and this was mighty uncomfortable for both Angel and I as we felt the lacy material stress around our backs tighter and tighter. I thought for a brief moment I was going to be grated through the lacy mesh and turned into half a dozen flowery shaped chunks killed by a woman’s sexy giant bra and I guess these were tits to die for!. I closed my eyes and began to hold back the pain when her bra catch gave way and the cups loosened allowing us both to fall into her skirted lap below . I saw Angel for an instant as our bodies tumbled around and collided then rolled, it was so fortunate that we Sam was still crouching and hadn’t stood up or it would have been the ground meeting our fall.
“catch us!”
Angel shouted in her com-link and thinking fast she shrunk us both as we fell over the end of the vast skirt. I didn’t realise what size I was until Jeans huge soft hand swallowed me whole and likewise for Angel. We didn’t know it then but our free fall was safely guided and slowed by Jeans mental abilities. As Jean held us and smiled we looked up off her hands to the towering Sam above who had reduced to her one hundred foot or so stature it was all she could achieve without the emitters artificial intervention. But she was mad! Jean placed us at her feet as Angel grew us both back to normal.
“Angel!”

Chapter 19 by summa0


Sam blasted in the air standing up. She stamped barely missing us with a huge foot as the grass depressed and quaked at her boots power and made all of us unsteady. Sam couldn’t quite reach the emitter above now but using the edge of the plinth to boost her height her fingers just managed to touch it activating a count down timer.
“bring her down Angel now!”
Focusing Angel began to reduce her sister as fast as possible back to normal levels and there was a bewildered Sam less than seven feet tall facing us.
”its too late Angel your too late”
Sam smiled
“You’ll never switch it off in time”
I saw Jean restrain Sam with the aid of her powers as Angel looked up at the torch in the statues hand it was glowing and begin to resonate with energy ready to unleash that power.
“Jean Ive an idea”
“Storm? Storm are you there?”
”Angel Im flying down to your position now”
“Storm can you strike that thing with your lighting fast?”
”that’s not possible Angel my blast could fuel that thing and make its effects worse
or trigger it off early”
“then we need to minimise its effects Storm can you get me up there?”
“ I can try”
“here this may help”
Angel shrunk herself to a manageable size of two feet tall and Storm carried her up to the torch with relative ease. Reaching out Angel touched the device and began to shrink it to minute proportions she was about to crush it in her hand when it went off and she felt a slight sting and tingle. The emitter was then crushed in her hand. A wave of relief rose over all of us as they both glided to the ground to join us. I ran to Angel as Storm assisted Jean to manhandled Sam to the Blackbird. I smiled looking down for a change at Angel as she began to grow slowly back.
“Im sapped John my powers need a full recharge after this I guess once im back up to normal it’s a conventional night of passion for us baby”
I grinned not too upset by this, for the last few days I had gone up and down like a human yoyo it would be nice to look down on my girl for an evening.
“that’s ok Angel im sure it wont be as bad as you think having your man with the advantage for a change”
I grinned as her eyes came up to my chest and then to my chin. But my grin dropped to a mouth open expression as she continued to rise past my chin and nose and then we stood eye to eye.
“What going on?”
I started to ask as Angels blue eyes began to rise over my own and once more I was looking up to my girlfriends beautiful face as she towered over me. I looked forward when she finally stopped and I was staring at her lower neck just over the rise of her healthy cleavage by my chin.
“Angel have you shrunk me again I thought you exhausted your power?”
“Oh god John its that tiny emitter it got me before I crushed it, It must have permanently enlarged me!”
“You must be seven foot tall! You tower over me”
I tried to comprehend the change
“And I like it”
Angel smiled lifting my chin to look her in the eyes as she stood close with her tall frame pressing lovingly against mine
“so what did you say about having the advantage tonight babe?”
She leaned down to kiss my lips and we held hands walking off to the Blackbird. …………………………………………………………………

ALTERNATE ENDING………

Angel shrunk herself to a manageable size of two feet tall and Storm carried her up to the torch. Reaching out Angel touched the device and began to shrink it in order that she could crush it before it activated. With seconds to spare she held it in her fist and collapsed it into a smouldering smudge of metal. As Storm carried her back down towards me a wave of relief rose over all of us. When they touched down I ran to Angel as Storm assisted Jean manhandling Sam to the Blackbird. I smiled looking down for a change at Angel as she began to grow slowly back.
“Im sapped John my powers need a full recharge after this I guess once im back up to normal it’s a conventional night of passion for us baby”
I grinned not too upset by this, for the last few days I had gone up and down like a human yoyo it would be nice to look down on my girl for an evening.
“that’s ok Angel im sure it wont be as bad as you think having your man with the advantage for a change”
Watching her grow to her full 5ft 5 inches plus her heels I couldn’t help smirk a little as I looked down on Angel. We joined hands and walked to the Blackbird. Flying back with everyone present we all chatted about the incident explaining parts to each other filling in the gaps for the likes of Scott and Wolverine. Sam was restrained by some clamps fitted to her chair her sister restricting her height and permanently cancelling out her powers had angered her but she was strangely quiet.
“Congratulations reducer you’ve excelled yourself in this mission the Professor and the rest of the world owes you a debt of gratitude for saving the world as we know it”
Angel smiled pleased with herself and reached over to my chair to squeeze my hand.
“Listen to you all you think its all over don’t you , did you really think it would be so easy….ha!”
Sam looked very smug and Jean held her hands to her head
“Oh my god no”
“What is it Jean what did you see in that mind of hers”
“yes tell them Jean tell them what you learned”
Sam prompted
“Ill share the images with all of you”
My mind seemed to open up and I could see a vivid movie being played out in my head clear as day whilst Jean provided the commentary to her mental projection.
“This was Sam at the plant before we arrived and we are seeing the events through her eyes as they unfold. “
I saw Sam looking down at her long legs and those big black boots she wore as they rose sailing over the heads of scared workers as they evaded them. All of them must have measured a lot less than ankle high as we could see the odd comparison where her shoe would fall just missing a group of men. Casually she strode through the plant with total disregard for their safety pummelling cars that happened to be where her huge feet would land and laughing. The noisy emergency klaxon was blearing across the industrial complex and Sam simply kicked the tower that suspended the speakers like it was a small toy disabling the repetitive sound that was clearly annoying her. Now we saw her turn her attention elsewhere to a huge building or maybe not so huge to her, Jean continued her commentary.
“Sam knew why she was at the water plant , she knew it was the main supply to the citizens of the city. Ripping the corrugated metal roof off several of the buildings she found the main feeder tank and set her fiendish plan into action”
I watched through Sam’s eyes once more as she knelt over the building and her huge breasts dangled into its confines , she chased desperate workers away by simply toying with them confronting them with tons of woman flesh as she shimmied her ample charms down into the space herding the men and women to the emergency exits. With no one now insight she sized up a little as the building got a lot smaller and what was she doing now? I wondered as we all saw her fingers peel a huge metal plate back to reveal millions of gallons of treated water destined for the populous.
With a huge laugh she was now lifting up her top looking down into her cleavage and pulling an enormous perhaps seventy foot long breast out and hovering it above the water. The same laugh echoed in the building interior below as Sam massaged her hand on her nipple and we saw her milk , gallons of it squirting into the water below and mixing with it.
“Sam realised when she became a certain height with the emitter she could naturally express her milk but this wasn’t any normal milk it was laced with her power and now seeded into the public domain to every domestic water supply”
Jean concluded as the images faded and we last saw Sam shrinking herself down satisfied she had completed her mission.
“But what does this mean?”
Storm questioned cant we stop that water?
”Its too late “
Jean replied
“the contaminated water will have been pumped around the city by now there is now way to stop what has begun”
“That’s right X-men”
Sam smugly laughed
“The emitter on the statue was just a back up to our game plan and now in the next few hours every woman who showers, drinks and come in contact with water will be looking down on their man , looking WAY down on their man!”
I simply looked at Angel and the rest of the team as we attempted to appreciate the chaos that would unfold the following day………………………

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10539