The Quantum Blade by summa0, BBL
Summary:

Explorers Paul and Emma land in a mysterious cavern and Paul starts to shrink.  Their situation is made more interesting when they discover that a tribe of Amazonian aliens are also marooned in the same location.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Sci-Fi, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 29934 Read: 22448 Published: May 17 2021 Updated: May 17 2021
Story Notes:

A BBL story from 2003

1. Chapter 1 by summa0

2. Chapter 2 by summa0

3. Chapter 3 by summa0

4. Chapter 4 by summa0

5. Chapter 5 by summa0

6. Chapter 6 by summa0

7. Chapter 7 by summa0

8. Chapter 8 by summa0

9. Chapter 9 by summa0

10. Chapter 10 by summa0

11. Chapter 11 by summa0

12. Chapter 12 by summa0

13. Chapter 13 by summa0

14. Last Chapter by summa0

Chapter 1 by summa0

 

“Perhaps you should have married Lara Croft instead darling”

Emma offered a sarcastic grin with her comment and I smiled back into her beautiful face and diffused the conversation.

“Hey you’ve got the body babe but just not the interest”

Emma broke into a smile and then her serious expression returned once more.

“Paul , I do try and take an interest in what your doing that’s why im here on this Island with you but its just that you know Im not really the adventurous type and going miles underground doesn’t appeal to me”

“Your just here to top up your tan Emma , admit it you haven’t even read the report from Latia to know why this is so important to me”

Emma looked at her billionaire husband, for a man who had everything he could possibly dream of financially he was bored with his life and hungered for adventure and used his money to make a name for himself and mark the history books as someone who had made a difference. His obsession with exploration and discovery had taken him almost around the world. He had investigated newly discovered ancient tombs and found ruins of old civilisations but what eluded him was a significant find that would give him something to be proud of and his name would be remembered for.

“Actually Latia did brief me last night Paul , look Ill think about it darling ok. Oh and talking of my tan I could do with a few hours to top it up”

Paul watched his wife leave the temporary mobile operations centre and she swiftly removed her sarong and strolled off in her bikini to worship the sun on the nearby beach. He was disappointed in her, he had encouraged her for months that he would love for her to share in this new adventure he was about to embark upon yet she seemed so reluctant.

Emma was happy spending his money on fancy clothes and her appearance. She was vain but deservingly so , her body was flawless from her perfectly manicured toe nails to her perfect head of natural blonde locks. He smiled as he watched her in the distance through the window as she removed her top and bared all to worship the sun. Her figure was stunning from any angle but the huge implants she had last year certainly made a dramatic effect on her side profile. Paul ceased his admiration of his wife’s attractive form and he got down to the pressing matters at hand. He had financed through his various companies the production of the Quantum drill blade a unique transport module that could cut through almost any substance , the unit was being primed for action at that moment and Paul should have been with Latia his right hand man to supervise its preparation.

An hour later and Latia and Paul (now deep inside the huge mouth of a naturally formed cave), admired the technology before them. The Quantum drill blade was a device that could support two passengers, it was cylindrical in shape and the cabin space was cramped but enough to offer a piloting and control area. There was also room for specially designed beds and storage compartments. In appearance it looked like a small space rocket except it was upside down suspended in its launching rig pointing into the daunting looking depths of a huge hole in the earth below. The front of the Drill held a series of rotating lasers that provided the power to burn through sheer rock and the rear of the Drill offered two large booster engines that could force the craft in the desired direction and exhaust the shifted rock behind.

“All checks out ok Latia?”

Paul turned to his Spanish friend

“Yes Paul its in position above the event shaft , life support and backups are functional and she’s stocked with all the equipment you requested on the inventory list”

“Ok check the communications and I leave 9am tomorrow morning”

“And what of Emma sir will you wife be joining you?”

“No Latia but I did try to speak to her , It looks like I shall be going alone”

The next day Paul was dressed in his khaki coloured trousers , his boots and a t-shirt. He double checked his gear in the stowage locker he was ready. As he took one last look at the drill from the outside the last few years of preparation flashed before his eyes , all of them focusing towards this very day.

 

About 3 years previous Latia had engine trouble when piloting a light aircraft whilst on leave in the tropics and had accidentally discovered this small island that he was forced to make a desperate landing upon. Whilst waiting for recovery he had entered this very cave for shelter and discovered a an extremely rare “Spirons tube” . This was the name given to a naturally formed tunnel or shaft that’s structure offered an entrance inside the earths surface. Dr Spiron in the early 19th century found the first of these natural phenomena’s upon an archaeological dig in Italy but before an expedition could take place the tectonic stress in the area had forced the shaft to collapse in on itself. But now Paul had his very own Spirons tube and he was going to explore inner earth. Sending a small detector down the shaft it was miles deep yet it didn’t seem to penetrate any liquid rock layers almost as if it was isolated some how. However breaking into a veritable sea of molten rock wasn’t an issue for the Quantum blade as long as its exposure wasn’t prolonged. Paul had planned to descend the shaft and to continue boring down into the earth in the search for new energy sources. The compelling thing about this Spirons tubes was that their detector had registered faint readings of an energy source far below but had exceeded its range before more concrete evidence could determine if the unit had malfunctioned or ifs its telemetry reports had indeed discovered some naturally occurring power source. For Paul this was the intrigue the pull for him to plunge into the Earth in the search for a new power source for mankind in hope that this would be his legacy helping mankind to harness alternate power from within the earth itself.

 

Paul snapped out of his daydream as he felt a tap on his shoulder and look around to see his petite wife smiling up at his 6ft frame.

“ I hope that things got room for my clothes”

she grinned and produced a large holdall.

“Emma baby your coming with me?”

“Of course I am , Idd worry about you whilst your down there and well I want to be there when my husband becomes famous”

 

Ten minutes later Paul was filtering out the contents of her over ambitious bag.

“Hey Emma this is a scientific voyage of discover not a fashion parade how much underwear do you need? “

He held aloft a large bundle of frilly and silky knickers and bras and shook his head.

“We could be gone for days honey and Im not about to wear the same pair of drawers”

she offered in an adamant tone.

“ women”

Paul muttered and proceeded to pack her bag and its contents into the stowage locker.

 

Half an hour later and both of them were strapped into their seats which compensated for the crafts orientation pivoting automatically so they didn’t actually have to hang upside down themselves.

“Ready ?” He looked across at his wife, she was the most stunning co-pilot he could have asked for with her shapely legs protruding nicely from her so very short cut off jeans and the seat harness pulling back on her tight t-shirt so her large chest looked even bigger as it strained against the red material. Her long blonde hair lay free cascading over the back of the chair and he smiled to see she was still wearing lipstick and eyeliner.

“Im ready”

came her reply and the engines burbled and hummed into life around them. He signalled Latia to released the clamps over the radio and suddenly they were hurtling into the darkness of the Spiron’s tube.

Looking at the exterior camera views Emma winced and frowned as the rock faces rushed past illuminated by the small lights on the craft outer hull.

“Don’t worry the flight controls on auto the Quantum blades designed to monitor how close we are to the sides and whatever’s below and use the manoeuvring thrusters to compensate.”

Paul assured her.

“It looks dam close for comfort if you ask me”

It was only a minute or so of free fall when the engines began to suspend the craft and slow its velocity down dramatically.

“My god this hole is deep”

Paul looked at the gauges and the distance they had already covered.

“Looks like we are reaching the bottom “

“Shall we call Latia and let him know?”

Emma reached for the microphone but a sharp crackle of static was all that met her ears as she tried to communicate.

“I thought as much”

Paul sighed

“the radio isn’t powerful enough to send a signal back up with all this rock around we are on our own now girl”

“The things Ill do to get my man alone”

she grinned and they then both focused on their progress.

“Touching down now”

Paul announced as they both felt a small jolt as the Quantum blade dug into the surface of the rock beneath them.

“Now lets get the detectors on line”

he began to run a commentary to her as he fiddled with the various controls.

“wow, what a signal its higher than I expected , the energy is much lower so we are going to have to bore down to it and re-align the crafts direction.

For the next 2 hours they made slow but good progress as the Quantum blade bored through the solid earth spitting out the debris cut with its lasers behind it and essentially filling in the hole behind them.

“How much longer do I have to wear this harness?”

Emma pulled uncomfortably at the secure fastenings over he shoulders.

“The crafts on a neutral attitude so you can have a stretch babe, besides im registering what appears to be a cavern or gap in the rocks up ahead and the energy signals inside it”

his voice was beginning to get excited. About thirty minutes later things were not so easy going and the relaxed atmosphere in the cockpit had turned to one of panic.

“Emma hit the stabilisers!”

“where?”

“The green panel to your left press the button marked Auto stabiliser”

Paul barked his orders to his wife as he struggled to control the crafts direction.

“Oh dam main thrusters are off line! And core power! Im gonna have to shunt us forward under auxiliary or we’ll be trapped before we reach that cavern!”

The craft broke free of the confines of its rocky surroundings and tumbled ungracefully about twenty feet into a clearing or cavern between the rock layers and came to a sudden rest at the bottom.

“You ok babe?”

Paul’s concern was with his wife instantly.

“Im fine a little shaken what happened?”

“Before most of the instruments fried I think we passed through some sort of energy barrier the surge wiped out the engines and controls and here we are”

“where?”

“I wish I knew but the locator is toast, but we are deep inside the earth , I mean really deep!”

“Paul are we going to die down here?”

Paul rushed over to Emma who was standing looking at a smouldering panel of gauges, he took her in his arms and held her head to his chest.

“Hey we aren’t dead babe and were still in one piece, lets check out what this cavern is.”

He diverted the auxiliary power to the detectors and the computer blinked into life.

“Oxygen , nitrogen ?? No way! Babe come look at this!”

Emma looked at the panel but its endless facts and figures meant little to her.

“What?”

“Emma that’s an atmosphere out there I mean this cavern has air! We can breathe out there and the temperature look at the temperature it should fry us this low down but its just warm I think we could actually leave the Quantum blade”

“Are you sure?”

“So sure Im going to pop the hatch!”

Paul cranked the hatch handle and a rush of warm air swirled into the cabin and light. “This is impossible Emma, darling look!”

He jumped outside and onto a dirt and rock layer beneath his feet. Emma climbed out the craft and joined his in similar astonishment of their unexpected surroundings. The Quantum blade had dropped into a cavern a huge cavern that was immense in size extending beyond their current view in all directions expect behind them. The blade had come out from a rocky face which was hundreds of feet high and as wide as they could see.

“Well this is the back wall of the cavern”

Paul looked up

“ but how come we can breathe and how come we can see?”

Emma stared upwards and way above them was a foggy like white haze which seemed to glow pouring a natural light illuminating the cavern.

“That gas or cloudy fog like stuff up there is that the energy source you were tracking?”

“ Let me check”

 

Chapter 2 by summa0

 

Paul climbed back into the Quantum blade and retrieved a portable detector. He held it aloft and began sampling readings.

“It does give off an energy signature but the real core source is to the north of here but I cant pin-point the distance for some reason the measurements im getting are re-calculating every second its going screwy. I guess it may have been damaged some how. But I suggest we locate this source and hope to god we think of a way out of here because the Q-Blade doesn’t have the power to return us to the surface”

“Paul im scared I don’t want to die down here”

Emma sat down on the rocky surface beneath her feet and Paul rushed to comfort her. “Look babe I promise we wont die , for starters we’ve got food rations for two that should last us two weeks if we are sparing , water may be the main challenge if we leave the Q-blade but if that’s a mist up there then there must be moisture in this huge cavern. Latia has orders to leave us for 3 days before he plans any sort of rescue attempts , but look honey don’t worry yourself we will be fine im sure of that Ive been in worse situations and besides like you said its time together eh?”

Emma tried to smile and held his hand for comfort. They spent the next hour removing equipment and supplies from the Quantum blade and placed it into two ruck sacks and Paul decided they should abandon the energy depleted vehicle and head for the power source. They walked for several hours over rough rocky terrain Paul kept offering a hand to his petite wife to assist her up some of the steeper inclines but their pace was generally slow from his perspective. The air around them was somehow fresh and invigorating and almost like an air conditioned environment however the heat was mild and more than bearable which surprised both them a great deal. Emma decided she had had enough that day for the first days trek and preceded to sit herself down and roll out her sleeping bag and break into the supplies bag for some refreshment.

“That’s me done for today babe Ive had it my feet are killing me in these awful boots” she moaned and Paul bent down to remove her boots and massage her feet. Emma had a nice pair of small feet with immaculately shaped nails his large hands wrapped easy around them as he pressed into her supple skin kneading it gently and soothing away her aches as he admired her beautiful shapely legs.

“it’s a while since Ive done this babe”

“Your right we don’t spend enough time alone what with all your crazy projects and work”

“Guess we will have to pace ourselves a little more tomorrow so you don’t suffer to much your not used to it like I am”

“and my strides arent as long as yours darling im only small you know, when you go off power walking I have a job to keep up”

Paul smiled at his 5ft 3 inch wife and felt guilty that he had pushed her a little hard today she wasn’t an adventurer or explorer she was more like a tourist and not used to the outdoor life.

“Point taken Ill ease up , tell you what you can set the pace from now on”

She smiled a mouth full of pearly white teeth and Paul began to move his hands along her fine limbs until he slipped his strong thick fingers under the leg of her shorts and discovered her underwear with his finger tips and proceeded to remove her shorts and panties.

“mmm , I can think of other places that require your special attention mister”

Emma laid back and pulled up her top exposing her perfectly shaped breasts as Paul climbed on top of her and they began to make love. As normal Emma winced as he drove his full member into her willing flesh, he was a well endowed man and her petite frame couldn’t accommodate his full length easily.

They both climaxed after a long passionate session and Paul kissed his wife telling her how much he loved her before they settled down for the night. What did astonish them was that the light from the misty layer way above dimmed and became so dull that it was almost like night had descended around them.

“that’s odd Emma look at the light its getting darker?”

”That’s impossible right?”

”I don’t profess to understand it myself darling but what ever that mist is that was illuminating us during the day it seems to loose its energy at night , perhaps its absorbing sun rays through some sort of shaft in the day and retaining the solar energy ? I wish we could study it close up”

The next day Paul was up and dressed in his same clothes and watched his wife tend to her hair.

“my hairs a mess I think Ill have to tie it back today”

she moaned looking in her compact mirror at her reflection. Unlike Paul she decided to change her top and underwear putting on a white shirt which she tied up in a knot beneath her chest. They ate a light breakfast consisting of a cereal bar and a chemically heated drink of hot coffee.

“shall we?”

Paul offered a hand to his wife and brought her to her feet. He noticed something different about her today but couldn’t place it perhaps it was her hair style?…

They walked for a couple of hours and it was strangely Paul that insisted they stop for a break.

“Cant take the pace eh big boy?”

Emma was amused by his request to stop.

“No its my boots they are rubbing my ankles and slipping a little I don’t want to get a blister”

“How big do you think this place is?”

Emma sat down beside him as he fiddled with his footwear.

“My detector cant gauge it its still displaying an indecision in the measurements but its obviously huge , remarkable isn’t it?”

”mm I suppose but its not my idea of fun traipsing around underground”

“Guess your regret not staying top side on the beach eh babe?”

Emma smiled at him in a sweet manor and admitted

“no , Im glad im here with you I wouldn’t have forgiven myself if you didn’t return , at least this way were together whatever”

They continued to walk and another hour later Paul insisted on stopping again.

“These boots are definitely causing me grief today!”

He sat down on a rock and grabbed a second pair of socks from his rucksack placing them over his current pair.

“that should do it!”

Emma offered him a hand to his feet and it suddenly struck him that something was definitely different about her , did she seem taller somehow? or was it his imagination? He looked at her for a second as he stood up before her.

”whats a matter hon?”

She quizzed seeing his expression.

“nothing”

he smiled and shrugged of this crazy notion and they continued their trek.

The terrain began to change before them as they progressed and the rocky layer seemed to give way to brown fertile looking earth as they entered a small valley like structure.

“Look at these”

Emma paused she had discovered some tall green plants unlike anything either of them had seen.

“Plants? Growing down here? That’s amazing I cant even tell the species Im surprised anything can grow down here”

Paul was fascinated with her find.

They stopped for a break when Paul felt a drop of water on his face and looked up unbelieving to the misty shroud in the heavens above.

“rain? No it cant be?”

and almost on cue to defy his words it began to rain and it poured like a heavy summer shower. There was no shelter in the valley and Paul grabbed his rucksack from his back and held it aloft to save them both getting soaked.

“over here babe under this?”

he beckoned his wife who cuddled up to him pulling close to ensure her head and shoulders were out of the downpour. Again Paul noticed how odd she looked to him expecting her fine blonde locks to be resting on his neck he found her forehead was opposite his lips and her hair tickled the end of his nose. That’s odd ? He thought to himself her boots cant be that thick heeled?

The rain still soaked them both pretty well and when it subsided some ten minutes later Emma drew herself back and Paul was instinctively distracted by her now very tight wet shirt which highlighted her nipples as it clung to her.

“Like the view?”

she grinned.

“what do you think?”

Her eyes darted to his wet baggy shorts and the impression of his manhood outlined in the material.

“They do look a lot more impressive than my 34 C cups did , do you ever regret me having them enlarged?”

She ran her hands along her damp but firm curves and Paul smiled broadly

“I regret you not going for the E sized implants”

he laughed and she shook her head amused

“men, boobs and legs are all you think about maybe Ill trade in these double D’s for an upgrade next year if you’re a good boy”

she laughed and then stripped off her shirt and bra exposing her perfect full heaving bust as she laid her wet clothes out on a nearby rock. Paul did the same and they both stripped off naked to help their clothes dry. Paul walked over to Emma he couldn’t resist her fantastic teasing body as he watched her boobs jiggle as she walked and he came up behind her. Emma was bare foot now and he expected her to be shorter but no her head was perhaps even a little higher than ten minutes ago? He stood tall behind her and reached around her slender waist and then searched with his hands along her sides following the smooth curves until he cupped her breasts one in each hand. Her breasts felt swollen , larger somehow filling his hands more than before or was he imagining this? Whatever they felt better than ever. Emma looked straight forward away from her lover and shook her long hair free from its ponytail so it long length brushed down his chest and stomach. She purred to his attention of her sensitive breasts.

“mmm I like it when you hold them and play with my nipples baby it really turns me on”

“God your breasts feel big today baby like they’ve grown”

he moaned as his manhood brushed her pert rear end .

“like something else eh big boy”

she breathed in deeply and they both lowered so Emma took her weight on her hands and knees as Paul slipped his eager manhood between her sexy legs and she guided it home as they began to make love. There was something different for them both Emma noticed it to her delight as she didn’t feel the normal uncomfortable initial penetration of his manhood and Paul found her more accommodating to his girth and length than ever before. They made love and Emma moaned out loud as they came simultaneously. After making love they lay together on the ground their limbs intertwined in a loving embrace. Emma remarked first on their lovemaking

“Babe that was wonderful it felt so good like for the first time we really connected”

“I know what you mean darling you must have been feeling really horny to receive me so well it wasn’t such a struggle like normal”

”You felt it too”

Emma sighed

“Guess this exploration stuff must excite me more than I thought”

Paul secretly wondered what was going on he had never entered her so readily and with such ease was his manhood smaller? Was he less aroused than normal? No, he was aroused her fit body in those tight wet clothes saw to that but what was happening here?

About an hour or so of relaxing later the warm air around them had dried off their wet clothes and they both got dressed again. Paul noticed his shorts gaping around his waist and his shirt was baggier than before this wasn’t his imagination it was a fact. He didn’t say anything to Emma and pulled his belt on tight as he could tucking in the excess of his shirt. Slipping on his boots his feet seemed to rattle around in them despite his two pairs of socks.

“This is impossible”

he muttered to himself.

“Sorry darling?”

Emma looked across at him sat down attending to his boots.

“nothing babe , Emma can you grab the detector from my ruck sack and see if the signals any stronger”

He distracted her with this task whilst he grabbed some dirt in his hand and filled the tips of his boots. Putting his feet back in they felt better if a little more uncomfortable. This will pass its just something strange , his mind reasoned no need to alarm Emma. Paul dared not to walk close to his wife in order not to allow comparison so he kept a few paces ahead as they ascended a steep incline out of the valley over some rough earth. They both noticed the increasing amount of greenery from the denser foliage of the strange plants becoming more frequent around them.

“Isnt this all a bit weird Paul ? I mean its warm its light in the day and darker at night , it rains , we can breathe , things are growing down here? It kinda spooky.”

He looked back at Emma below him as she leaned forward climbing up a ridge. .

Chapter 3 by summa0

 

“Its like a whole world has formed down here with the same elements we are used to on the surface its miraculous not spooky , Emma imagine if we discover how to replicate these natural conditions. A gaseous source of energy that is a light source providing warmth and supporting life. Crops could be nurtured in subterranean layers free from atmospheric pollution , pesticides and the rigours of our unpredictable weather”

He excited himself with his own analysis of the prospect.

“I wish I had your vision darling , Ill just be glad to be rescued from here.”

At the top of the valley a few hours later they rested and placed their sleeping bags down. To Paul it was a relief to get his ruck sack off it had been cutting into his shoulder and felt increasingly heavier as the day progressed. He lay on his side in his sleeping bag as Emma sat eating some chemically heated food and he rubbed his aching muscles.

”Are you sore babe?”

”Oh , its nothing I guess Im only just beginning to feel the impact of overloading this ruck sack with stuff perhaps I can leave a few unnecessary items in the morning or see if you’ve got some room in yours , just to ease the load”

“Sure darling , you shouldn’t have been Mr macho man trying to lug it all yourself I may be small but im pretty strong”

He smiled and they spent the evening talking and theorising about this mysterious world they found themselves in. .

 

Paul woke early the next day and couldn’t see Emma her sleeping bag was ruffled and she had obviously slept but she was out of sight. It was then he heard splashing in the distance. He stood up naked except for his boxer shorts, which barely clung to his hips. He frowned and adjusted them best he could and walked toward the sound. They had camped on a slight hill and through some thick plant leaves he could see Emma in the distance frolicking like a school-girl in a gorgeous pool of water that seemed to have settled in a swimming pool sized basin of rocks. It must have been filled by the rain he thought as he waved at her catching her attention.

“Paul! Its fantastic! Come on in , freshen up its like a hot spa!”

Paul discarded his loose boxers and dived from a rocky perch to join his wife and swam across to her.

”Isn’t this great”

“Sure is”

he smiled and they both swam around on their backs floating and enjoying the experience.

“Finally I feel clean”

she sighed happily and they spent at least an hour of bliss in the welcoming water. Paul watched Emma leave the water and her toned body and firm bottom wiggle as she made off for the camp. He remained in the water for another relaxing twenty or so minutes until he saw her dressed at the side of the water beckoning him to get out. “Ok I guess we should crack on”

Emma was in a good mood revitalised by the invigorating bath in the water , as Paul got out he saw his boxers were missing and as he reached the camp she had hidden all his clothes and was sat down on a rock trying not to giggle as she drank some coffee. He loved her when she was in a playful mood and she was often a tease, he laughed and still naked he looked around for his clothes.

“Ok , Mrs hand over the clothes”

“Clothes ? Your already dressed in your birthday suit arent you?”

she stifled a laugh and Paul retaliated.

“Im gonna have to take you over my knee little girl if you don’t tell me where they are..”

Paul walked over to her and stood looking down at his wife sat there totally absorbed in her prank. Emma looked at his dangling man hood , did it look smaller? She thought for a moment or was that the effect of being in the water on his flaccid member? With his close proximity she felt the urge to reach out and handle his equipment.

“Tell you what big boy , let me play with this and I might let you know where your clothes disappeared”

“I wont argue with that”

Paul flaunted his organ before her and Emma reached out her hands to hold it. Strangely flaccid as his member was at this point her right fist closed over it entirely which surprised them both. Paul looked down and had the strange but nice sensation of her warm hand containing his slowly growing tool and he felt turned on by how large and soft her hand felt. She used to have such dainty fingers? He pondered for a moment but shrugged this off as his enjoyment grew. Emma’s free hand cupped his jewels and again she was a touch surprised to contain them so easily.

Were they shrivelled up a little from the water as well? She looked up at his athletic physique.

“Now ive got you, how about you impress me huh?”

She encouraged his arousal by rubbing the end of his helmet with her thumb.

“Or do you need some more stimulus?”

Her left hand moved away and down to the cream coloured cotton blouse she was wearing and she unfastened the top two buttons that eased the clingy material so it relaxed across her chest offering Paul a very nice top down view of her full deep cleavage. Within seconds of this sexy sight of her heaving tanned breasts looking as if they wanted to escape that top his blood flow increased and he swelled in her hand until he was fully aroused

“That’s better”

Emma said in a sultry voice

“Seems you needed some extra stimulus from my two big friends down here , your starting to fill out nicely”

Starting? Paul looked at her holding his full length and how his love tool was only a couple of inches proud of her fist. Her hands were larger they had to be….. he became conscious of his smallness in her tender grasp and looked at her beautiful face as she expectantly waited for more of him to appear.

“Paul?”

she looked confused thinking he couldn’t be fully aroused he was normally much more impressive

“baby , do you need some more encouragement?”

She found to her surprise that resting as she was on a small rock protruding through the soil she didn’t need to stretch her neck to bring her lips to his tip. He felt her blonde hair which was un-tied fall pleasantly upon his shaft and spilling over his upper thighs as she took him inside her hot welcoming mouth running those full thick lips along his sensitive helmet. Paul moaned and delighted in her experienced attentions but he had never felt her eat so much of his flesh as her moist lips reached well down his shaft taking most of him so delightfully.

“Oooh darling”

he moaned knowing something wasn’t right but it felt so good so different, so exciting.

Emma slipped his member from her mouth and she knew this was strange he was less endowed somehow easier to manage? She paused in her foreplay and looked up at his face full of wide eyed enjoyment and on the brink of sharing it before her.

“Paul, baby what’s happened to your dick? I can handle it so easy look”

Her hand once more covered most of his organ from sight as she caressed it in her fist.

“Its not as long as before , its smaller, my hand is so much bigger around it?”

Paul was starting to loose his excited edge with her words.

“Please Emma , honey finish me off”

She could see his expectation and how he was unable to focus right now and she decided to continue they could analyse this after.

“You like the fact I can nearly take you all in mouth don’t you baby I can see that , let me give you the blow job you’ve always wanted…”

With those words she took him again sliding up and down those thick sensual lips of hers across his shaft and around the tip of his love stick until he came and she closed her mouth around his throbbing member allowing him to pump his juices straight down the back of her throat before she eased it out between her lips. Swallowing she smiled to see his satisfied expression as Paul’s knees went weak and he sunk to them on the ground before her. Emma licked her lips and offered a solitary finger to his chin raising his face to look across at her.

“You enjoyed that a lot didn’t you baby?”

He nodded but didn’t say anything watching her fix her blouse buttons.

“I nearly gagged I could take so much of you in my mouth. Your dick is definitely not as big somehow I don’t understand? Are you feeling alright babe?”

He looked at her not wanting to hear that to her he seemed less of a man between his legs. But what frightened him most was the thought that he was less of a man all over , shorter somehow than normal all the signs added up to this realisation as impossible as it would be.

“I don’t know baby, I was fully aroused and that did feel awesome but your right my dick must be shorter I could feel that with your hand around it , your hand seemed much bigger but it was exciting like being with a different woman”

“Hey I hope you don’t fantasise about other women…”

Emma offered a big smile and saw Paul seemed pre-occupied with his smaller seeming organ as its spent form flagged and began to loose its stiffness. He was looking at himself down between his legs and he came to the conclusion his manhood actually wasn’t any less impressive in his own eyes it was only in comparison to Emma’s hands which meant he had to be shorter. His slipping boots and baggier clothes it all pointed to this fact. Standing up he smiled half heartedly at Emma who’s big blue eyes were watching his every move.

“Sorry babe I err, no I don’t fantasise over other women only you. Your hands felt so different today and your mouth taking so much more of me…..”

She looked at him stood there naked his well chiselled and defined muscles upon his chest, there was something odd about his appearance.

“Perhaps your having an off day honey and the blood didn’t quite all flow down there, your dick cant have gotten smaller now can it?”

She tried to reassure him but she was doubting her own words , her hand did cover his flaccid member and even erect it was barely challenging her fist? She tried to change the subject so as not to linger on this topic he seemed to look quite concerned and she needed to break him out of it.

Chapter 4 by summa0

 

“Anyway darling what was it you threatened me earlier ? Ah yes you said you would take me over your knees if I didn’t let you know where I hid your clothes…”

she giggled

“Im going to enjoy that…”

she provoked and Paul broke a smile and went along with her game

“Stand up and bend over then you naughty little girl , let big daddy serve you your punishment..”

As he stood there he offered a hand down for her to rise her to her feet and they both felt the difference instantly…Paul looked at Emma and she looked back up at him and then at their hands. Her hand was bigger than his. Her hand comfortably took his which they both knew wasn’t right. Emma slowly rose to her feet from the rock and Paul’s mouth dropped open as he saw that his wife was taller than him!

It wasn’t by much perhaps three or so inches but he had never looked her in the eyes this way before not petite little Emma, not 5ft 3 inch little Emma….

“oh my god Paul? Wwwhats happened to you?” she stammered “your only as tall as I am?”

“Emma?” he looked down at her feet seeing only her small ankle boots with the slight heel upon them.

“this cant be happening”

Paul didn’t know where to look , before him his wife was his equal in size infact just a bit taller than him.

“Paul this is real isn’t it im not dreaming am I ? You’re my height? How is this possible?”

Paul shook his head

“Emma where’s my clothes I have to check something”

She walked over behind a large plant and handed him his things. Paul put his boxers on or attempted to and his waist and legs swam inside them. He tried his shirt but the collar and the length it was like someone had switched it with an oversized replica.

“Emma look at my clothes , I am getting shorter Ive lost maybe 9 or 10 inches!”

She looked at his clothes and at him and didn’t know what to say.

 

 “That explains your dick it’s still the same size but your whole body is smaller some how?”

The next hour they spent theorising on how this could have happened. Was it the water that had reacted with him? Was it even connected with their current surroundings? They couldn’t be sure but Paul was feeling very strange and didn’t know what to make of his new found size. For now he pushed away the questions in his mind , was it permanent ? Could this be reversed ? Would Emma still want to be with him if it couldn’t? They decided to push on that day with their journey but Paul was struggling to find anything he could wear properly. His meagre clothes options in his ruck sack were limited and all way to big to wear. His belt on his shorts wouldn’t conform to his new waist measurements even on the tightest settings and his shirts billowed around him.

“You can wear a pair of my spare shorts”

Emma offered reaching into her ruck sack offering a khaki coloured pair across to him. Paul didn’t argue but was surprised to find himself comfortably slipping into his wife’s shorts noting he had a similar waist measurement. He decided to tuck in an oversized t-shirt of his own and he shook his head at the resulting outfit.

“ I look ridiculous”

Paul reached for his boots but after yesterday he knew this was pointless.

“Ive got nothing to wear on my feet”

He decided to leave his boots behind and walk in a thick pair of socks this would slow them down he knew but what choice did he have?

“I cant get over that your my size now”

Emma began as they walked.

“Neither can I baby Im so used to looking down at you and now your well up here with me..”

“Don’t you mean your down here with me , your about 5 foot 3 now”

Paul found that difficult to hear , he recalled that he was this tall when he was twelve. They walked for a couple of hours more and Paul had to put down his pack.

“Sorry Emma but this is killing me my ruck sacks heavier than yesterday I guess what ever has happened to me has also sapped my strength with it. “

“Well your muscles are smaller babe its all proportional and the packs probably bigger on your back more awkward I guess.”

She was right of course and Paul knew it. Between them they filtered out some of the items they didn’t require and made a lighter more manageable pack. After eating some basic supplies they continued to walk. The terrain had become noticeably more dense in terms of the unusual vegetation and less rocky but still they couldn’t see the end of the cavern or its other walls in the distance , far reaching views seemed to be hazy.

“How vast is this place?”

Paul looked down at the mobile detector in his hand assuring their direction was still keen.

“Huge”

Emma muttered.

“Babe shall we stop and make camp?”

Paul looked at her trail blazing ahead

“but we haven’t gone as far as yesterday darling?”

“I know but we don’t seem any closer to this power source and you don’t want blisters on your feet now do you?”

“I guess”

he agreed and they camped for the rest of the day discussing many topics but Paul kept it away from his height he didn’t want to face the “whats if’s” yet. The next morning Paul awoke and it was dark as he opened his eyes. He suddenly realised his head was under the cover of his sleeping bag and he edged his way up on his back. The bag was certainly not snug anymore and much larger than he recalled. When his head broke into the light he saw several metres away his wife gently snoring in a deep sleep. He climbed out and stood up stretching and after a quick electric shave and splash of water to his face he decided to put the clothes back on he had yesterday. The shorts Emma had given him now had to be belted up tight to stay in place and his legs looked thin in the leg holes. His shirt drowned him now he couldn’t wear it like before so he put it on letting it hang free. It covered his shorts and settled on his upper legs. He knew immediately he had become shorter and wondered by how much? Was he a lot shorter than Emma? How embarrassing would that feel having his wife taller than him? Crouching down to her side he looked at her laid in her sleeping bag with her blonde hair splayed splashed across the ground. She was very beautiful and he couldn’t resist but to kiss her cheek. Her eyes struggled open and met with his.

“morning honey”

he offered and Emma yawned and smiled in return.

“How about breakfast?”

He walked to his bag and took out a cereal bar and a ration of water.

“Don’t tell me , it’s a full English breakfast , with toast , jam, “

her imagination flowed.

“Not quite”

he smirked and handed down the bar. Emma finished the bar and was sat up in her sleeping bag , Paul could see she was naked and her bountiful bust was exposed.

“How are you this morning baby?”

she asked looking across at his baggy shirt hanging on his frame.

“Your shorter aren’t you I can see from here”

“Yeh, Im not sure how much by ive got nothing as a reference point to measure myself off by”

He looked around the clearing they had stopped in.

“How about me? You can measure yourself compared to me baby lets see how tall you are now”

Emma stood up , naked except for a pair of very skimpy lace knickers and she walked over to her husband. As she drew close he could tell last night had changed things dramatically . Emma looked tall! She looked very tall! Paul stood there in amazement as his petite wife stopped inches before him and simply towered over him in size. His face was opposite her nipples with his eyes level to her full bust as it filled his vision. God she looked tall! He looked up over that imposing chest and into her face as she couldn’t quite believe it herself.

“Paul , im taller than you, my God I tower over you”

“Oh geez this is not happening”

He shook his head but the evidence was clear he was probably 4 foot tall if that and Emma looked like an amazon in proportion to him.

“Don’t worry babe, im sure there’s an explanation”

Emma reached out and hugged him to her taller frame pressing his face into her wonderful firm breasts. Paul was surprised and yet suddenly turned on by her action as he felt her much larger seeming breasts brush against his face. What cleavage , what a lot of woman he thought. Her legs now so long looking and her body so dominating of his view. He hardened to her touch and placed his hands around her pert bottom which seemed so familiar in shape yet so alien in size. Her comforting embrace eased and she looked down at her short husband his face nestling in her breast as they pressed his cheeks on either side.

“I guess its not so bad being this short to me eh?”

she smiled knowing to well part of this would turn him on.

“your getting quite an eyeful when we hug down there”

Paul had to smile he was feeling aroused at this new sensation.

“Look at me babe Im a midget , I barely reach up to my wife’s boobs Im so dam short and your not even tall , I mean in real-terms your short. But as I look up at you now to me you’re 7 foot no perhaps even taller than that I feel so ridiculous. “

Her left hand found its way to his shorts and checked his state of arousal.

“But part of you seems to be enjoying how much bigger your wife’s body looks”

She grinned and placed her hands to measure across from the tops of her nipples to his upper forehead.

“wow , you are short Paul how does it feel?”

He had so many new sensations going on in his head he hadn’t stopped to think.

“ I feel stupid Emma , not like a man to you now Im like a kid”

“I shouldn’t say this Paul but you are sort of cute like this”

She leaned down and kissed him on the lips

“ Idd better dress so we can get on “

Paul was left watching his tall wife dressing herself in a her jean shorts and a blue crop top which even more emphasised her ample chest as it wrestled to cover her jiggling flesh. She hadnt bothered with a bra today and he could see all to well her large nipples standing proud under the material.

It was like he was looking at a completely different woman a super tall even more buxom blonde and as much as he hated his new size he liked his new appreciation of his once petite wife. They walked off for an hour Paul hadnt spoken he was deep in thought until Emma started the conversation.

“Paul are you worried I mean by your height?”

“Wouldn’t you be if you lost over a foot in your sleep?”

His answer was a little snappy and she sensed this subject wasn’t to his liking but yet she knew he had to discuss it and face it.

“Babe Im sure it’ll work out things always do, when we get rescued and get out of here you’ve got the best doctors money can buy Im sure they’ll figure out what’s happening and return you to normal”

“Sorry honey, guess Im feeling a bit strange I mean as we walk here im struggling to carry a ruck sack that’s lighter than yours and I feel so , well I don’t feel like a man”

Emma stopped and turned to him she had been leading the way again and she let him catch up to her position.

“Short or not you are still a man and you’re my husband and I need you to be strong for me emotionally down here I don’t care about physically”

There conversation drifted on and they continued to walk . Paul decided he should try and not become over concerned about his dwindling height for her sake. The focus had to be finding the power source and getting rescued from this strange new world they found themselves in.

That afternoon Paul found himself lagging behind the pace of Emma.

“Hey slow up long legs I cant keep up with your strides”

Emma turned around slowing to a halt and smiled

“I didn’t realise, sorry babe I guess your legs are shorter than mine now”

she laughed it was so amusing to her that big Paul was finding it hard to keep up with her strides. Paul looked at those lovely legs so long looking now to him. Then he felt the rain again much as before a few drops then a torrent from above.

“quick babe huddle into me”

Emma offered and held the ruck sack over her head much as Paul had done for her previously. To Paul it was a role reversal and so strange for her to be sheltering her short husband. He discarded his ruck sack and walked up to what looked like an amazon version of his wife perfect in every detail but scaled up to an incredibly tall woman. He hugged tight around her waist and found his head now resting on her lower stomach , he was shorter than her breasts now and they hung over him like a fleshy ledge as he looked under her crop top at her huge bare bust now sheltering him below with their size.

“Paul, you’re even smaller babe I , I cant see you under my chest you must be 3 foot something tall!”

Paul didn’t know what to say as his chin rested on the waist band of her shorts he looked down at her legs , long shapely legs nearly as tall as he was and he felt the shorts he was wearing slide down to his ankles as he became hard. Emma felt his small member touch her bare leg just above the knee.

”Is being this close to your big wife turning you on darling?”

Chapter 5 by summa0

 

she smiled and moved her legs apart to capture his dick gently between them just to tease him.

“Please don’t babe”

Paul grumbled but he didn’t mean it , secretly her wanted her more than anything now , her sheer size turned him on. But he felt so intimidated , what could he offer her at his size?

The rain subsided after 5 minutes and Paul stepped back as Emma put her ruck sack down and was smiling down at her vertically challenged partner with a huge grin. He stood there is some oversized socks half way up his legs and a shirt that drowned him like a dress threatening to slip off his slim shoulders at any time and pushing out the material was a small impression showing his arousal.

Emma laughed

“ Oh you do look funny baby , you look so short” .

Paul wasn’t amused and turned his back on her. He took off the wet socks around his feet , what use were they? What use was he ? His wife even thought he was a joke now.

“I cant continue like this, im a bloody midget look at me no wonder your laughing at me!”

He went to walk off in a mood when a large hand caught his shoulder from above and spun him around. He looked up to see Emma towering over him leaning down to his level so her face was before his. Her large blue eyes settled on his

“Im sorry baby , I didn’t mean to laugh at you but you’ve got to admit you do look silly wearing that big shirt and those silly socks, like back when we were kids and you play dress up in adults clothes I couldn’t help but laugh. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings baby”

Emma crouched and even like this she was able to look him almost directly in the eyes. He took her apology and sighed

“Its ok babe I just don’t like feeling so helpless around you in situations like this, guess Im feeling sorry for myself”

“Gimme a kiss shorty”

Emma moved in and he felt her large lips press to his and experienced a kiss unlike any before. Her tongue was larger and more dominant and filled his mouth which made her lead the kiss a most unusual sensation for Paul. As she broke the kiss she smiled at him.

“look babe I am the biggest now and Im probably a lot stronger than you are so let me look after you , there’s no need to feel helpless Im ok and its you who needs reassuring right now.”

Paul didn’t answer but found his eyes straying to her damp top and noticing how her nipples now pushed plainly into the cotton and stood there proudly boasting their thick size. Man she had big breasts he thought. Emma noticed his gaze.

“Guess these must look a lot larger to you huh?”

“You’ve definitely got one hell of a rack darling especially to me now”

He stared lustfully at her prominent bust.

“Maybe you can play with them later shorty”

she wiggled her breasts and stood up to tower over him once again. Paul felt a little cheated even if he wanted to play right now, he would have to raise himself way up on tip toes to grab her breast she was now so tall , he was a bit disappointed but still very turned on.

“Now lets get practical here baby , first that baggy shirt can go its far to big on you , you’ll be tripping up on it soon”

Emma pulled his shirt off him and Paul stood there naked feeling exposed and shorter than ever. She noted his salute between his legs and commented

“you are definitely a lot smaller now baby it might be interesting tonight”

He looked up at her and tried to fake a smile he knew she was referring to his lack of inches making him feel even more inadequate to her much larger frame. She then used a sharp knife to cut the shirt down that he had been wearing by half of its length and took the collar off. She handed it back and offered a thin belt she had from one of her pairs of shorts cutting in the new holes for adjustment so he could gather the shirt in at his waist.

“There”

she beamed

“ how’s that?”

“Better than nothing I guess”

Paul lacked enthusiasm for her inventiveness and then began to reach for his huge ruck sack.

“No way darling your not tall enough to carry a back pack anymore it’ll slow us down. They spent the next ten minutes saving what they could so Paul could carry a few objects in a bag and then they continued their journey. The next two hours took them through thicker and thicker vegetation most of it taller than Paul and challenging Emma in height. They found a suitable clearing next to a pool of water much like before and decided to settle until the next day. The nights in this strange underground world felt slightly chilly and Paul shivered a little dressed only in his old thick shirt. It was a shame that they didn’t have any fuel for a fire but then probably a good thing as they were underground. Emma brushed her long hair and slipped into her sleeping bag naked expect for her black lace knickers. Paul had watched her undress with much interest not quite getting over her size to him and how much more of her was on display. He was about to unroll his sleeping bag when Emma softly spoke.

“Hey handsome how about you climb in here with me and keep your big wife warm eh?”

He noted how she referred to herself now as big something little Emma of old would never have done it sounded so strange to his ears yet looking at her now as he was it seemed so appropriate , she was big to him.

Paul smiled as she unzipped the edge of the bag and he slipped in beside her feeling her long arm wrap over him as she zipped them both snugly inside. Emma was on her side his face was looking at her neck and his stomach was being teased by her large chest. She bent her head down to kiss his forehead it was a close as she could get.

“Is that warmer baby I saw you looked chilly out there?”

“Nice, you feel warm honey”

his smaller hand reached around her shoulder which was higher than he expected. “this is great you don’t take up as much room anymore so we can share”

One of her hands came to lay upon his side and he marvelled at its span.

“Tell me darling even though your worried about what’s making you so small you’re enjoying it as well arent you, seeing me looking so much bigger than normal”

Paul grinned

“you did look very sexy today when your towered over me and I looked up to see your boobs”

Emma smiled

“I saw you looking at me a lot today, my legs my bum and of course my big boobs I must seem like a lot of woman to you now”

He didn’t answer but looked up into her big blue eyes and let his hand drift from her shoulder and down to her side , the unmistakable swell of her breasts could just be sensed by the side of his hand. Slowly his hand drifted along the side of her breast it felt so much larger than he’d imagined. Emma grinned at his light touch as he felt the volume of her heavier (to him) breast.

“Definitely a lot of woman”

Paul complimented as his hand followed around her bountiful womanly curves , to him her already ample breasts now challenged his hands.

Paul slid his way under the cover of the sleeping bag and in the darkness he found her thighs. His eager member strained for an invitation and he pulled her knickers aside to offer himself to her.

Emma’s arms embraced his slimmer body and pulled him in.

“Oh yes baby, make love to me”

she breathed heavily the words down into the darkness of the sleeping bag as Paul found his organ kissed by her wetness and then immersed into her unlike never before. He pushed himself deep into her and lost his manhood to her largeness. His face now pressed into her firm stomach as he began to work up a rhythmic action. “More baby I want more of you”

Emma sighed believing him not to be fully home and Paul couldn’t believe it. She had taken him all and nearly his jewels as they impacted on her, yet he was inadequate to satisfy her now.

“Paul harder push into me harder baby let me feel all of you”

she continued. Paul bucked and pressed his missile into the target zone but Emma was far from the satisfaction she needed. Realising he was giving her his all Emma tried to look down under the covers as if to verify this

“Baby I need more of you please”

she begged and Paul could find no more to give. Putting his own pleasure aside he withdrew from her and peered up at her face looking through her cleavage at him below.

“Emma darling you had all of me baby Im too small for you now you cant feel me as well. You feel so big in there”

“But I need release baby”

she groaned in her aroused state she felt so frustrated at his attempt to satisfy her. Paul shifted down and in the darkness felt his way to her underwear , pulling it down he plunged his face into her moistness and finished her off. Emma climaxed and Paul came up from his hot and busy workout below for some air. Emma smiled at him and kissed him.

“thanks baby” .

He looked at her frustrated himself.

“Im sorry honey I guess im not half the man I used to be, you used to struggle to take me before and now I cant even make an impact”

Her hand held his cheek.

“Its ok baby I enjoyed myself in the end we can do other stuff whilst your this size. Do you mind if I sort you out in the morning baby, I feel kinda exhausted.”

Paul was needless to say disappointed and frustrated himself to not achieve release but feeling such a failure to her he didn’t want to make an issue. Trying to sleep in the same sleeping bag with Emma the amazon was hard for him not to extend his arousal , she fell asleep very quickly whilst he lay there admiring her. Paul must have fallen asleep for an hour or so when he awoke feeling the disturbing presence of ..something. In the dim light he could see out at the dense vegetation stretching into the distance and he detected movement! A silhouette , a dark outline of a woman a giant woman!

His throat went dry he was frozen peering out from the sleeping bag unable to do anything as he simply watched the enormous figure walking away from where he was as she seemed to recede in height with perspective. He looked at Emma and nudged her to witness this with him but she was in a deep sleep and simply mumbled and lay there. Was he dreaming? He didn’t know but managed to fall asleep half an hour or so later and the next thing he knew he was waking up but in an unfamiliar setting. He found himself smothered , drowning in a mass of thick ropes that lay all around him and over him burying his body. He pushed these smooth and soft ropes away from his eyes and face and the light of the morning greeted him. Where the hell was he? And what were these ropes covering him. He sat up and lifted a bunch, they were huge endless seeming and they smelt familiar. It was then with an alarm he realised what they were, the colour , the smell the softness , this was hair surrounding him , long blonde strands of hair. Paul stood up his heart pounding he turned to the left and saw a sprawling mass of blonde hair spread out like a carpet before him and turning to his right the hair led to a face a beautiful womans face in profile taller than he was! It was Emma only she was a giantess and he had become entangled in her long thick natural shiny hair! His eyes widened and he shook his head in disbelief could he really be this small to her now? Had he become so insignificant over night? He looked at her enormous scale she was laid on her back and most of her was under the monstrous sleeping bag which now looked like a huge cavernous opening to him below. Her breathing was gentle but he could hear every inhale and exhale. God she was enormous! He stood there in awe of her size , little Emma now giant Emma , if he had thought her size last night was intimidating this was upon another scale of appreciation. He didn’t know what to do. Should he wake her or would that startle this giant woman? Any alarmed action from Emma could flatten him now which he found amazing to find himself contemplating little Emma seriously hurting him with a simple accidental reaction.

Paul decided he would let her wake naturally and to be fair he wasn’t ready to face her yet he had to come to terms with his new found height. He climbed down off of the sleeping bag to the ground and walked over to the nearest object which happened to be Emma’s boots. He gawked at their imposing size , her ankle boots with their perhaps 2 and a half inch heels towered over him and he realised he must be little more than 2 inches tall now and was also suddenly very aware of his current nakedness. Paul was thankful that the majority of the days down there seemed warm but this early in the morning he was feeling a slight chill but there was nothing he could possibly wear at this size. He marvelled at the huge ruck sack led on the ground which was taller than a small building to him and then he walked further on looking at the wonders of their equipment around him. The cups and ration packs looked huge and the detector on the ground was as big as a car to him. He heard a mighty yawn erupt from behind him and it was the sound of Emma rising. Like a small rodent he suddenly felt the need to hide in the presence of someone so big and before Emma was out of her sleeping bag he ran, darting behind the detector as the closest thing nearby. Why was he hiding and why did his heart beat so fast? He didn’t really know but he felt he wanted to confront her when he was ready and for this moment he felt some fear , fear of his wife and her size. Paul cowered behind the plastic cased detector device and couldn’t believe he was so apprehensive about seeing his own wife this way. He knew she wouldn’t hurt him but there was part of him that still needed convincing of that and also part of him that wanted to see her giantess proportions. He heard her presumably dressing and her voice as it boomed out

Chapter 6 by summa0

 

“Paul? Baby?”

He didn’t answer and found his ears very sensitive to her powerful tone as she shouted. For five long minutes he dared not to look out until the detector moved up and away from behind him swiftly and without warning high into the air above. He found himself exposed and without cover and as he turned he was literally between those huge boots and staring up at a pair of sexy legs each longer or indeed higher to him than 60 or 70 feet at least! Emma was wearing her short cut off Jeans and the same cream blouse she had worn days before tucked into her shorts. All Paul could see of it was the dominating bulges beneath making a dramatic view and emphasizing how small he was as he took in the impossible dimensions of her chest way up in the sky. She was a colossal giantess and he was stunned by her size and stunned by how beautiful she looked.

Before he could move or react in anyway Emma had spotted him and in her initial shock she dropped the detector which crashed down several metres away from Paul at his scale causing a loud thud and a small shock wave that he sensed unsettling his feet briefly. He gulped as the realisation that he could have been flattened by the device and then he looked up once more to see Emma stepping back looking over her impressive chest.

“Paul , darling is that you down there?”

Her big blue eyes widened and she answered her own question

“it is you Paul, baby are you alright? your….your so little”

That was an understatement Paul thought as his eyes tried to take in the giant woman now towering over him. Her voice carried like a loud speaker and he felt its weight in the air making him even more nervous than he already was. Emma saw

his reaction to her , this tiny naked figure not even as tall as her ankles was looking up at her with a frightened expression and slowly retreating, in her eyes he looked so delicate and fragile a simple step forward from her would intimidate him, she decided to kneel down and lower to his level as best she could so that she wasn’t as imposing. Paul watched in total awe as Emma descended to her knees ,knees that were taller than him.

“Its ok baby don’t be scared of me”

Her voice seemed louder as she lowered and Paul just froze for a moment looking up seeing her smiling her large white teeth at him trying to set him at ease.

“Emma yyyyour huge you look like a giantess I must be sssso small”

his stuttered statement she could barely hear as his voice was so quiet.

“Baby you are so tiny I cant quite believe my eyes that your real but don’t worry im here for you Im going to look after you”

Her huge hand came down to rest before him like a fleshy magic carpet that waited for him to ride upon it. Paul trusted her , despite her size it was still Emma his wife and he knew she would not hurt him. He stepped up onto her long nails and then a finger tip and he felt the warm pads of her fingers give a little to his feet. He walked down her long finger and into the palm of her hand where he came to stop. He saw her face fascinated by his actions and he reminded her to be careful.

“Emma slowly please”

Gently her hand curved cupping under him and rose up to her beautiful face. Her features close up looked like he was staring into a giant poster of Emma’s face. Her huge blue eyes settled on him as he looked at her in amazement.

“Paul you are so small”

her breath washed around his body which he found very pleasant.

“and your enormous Emma , look at me Im like a little doll compared to you what’s happened to me?”

“Im not sure what’s happened to you but at least your safe and in one piece we can worry about getting you back to normal when we get rescued whatever has affected you Im sure there is a way to reverse it”

“God I hope so, to live like this would be…”

“Paul don’t even go there honey , and whatever happens Ill stand by you , besides you’re really quite adorable like this”

She smiled and her words brought a smile to his own lips.

“and your awesome Emma”

“I guess there is an awful lot more of me for you to think about now”

she grinned and as she stood she noticed him shiver a little in the chill of the morning “and your cold arent you sweetheart , you’ve got no clothes on , I think we need to find something for you to wear but first I need to do two things tiny”

“what Emma?”

She held him out a little so he could begin to see more of her and smiled.

“number one I seem to remember I promised to return the favour and pleasure you today in thanks for last night and secondly I need to get you warm and seeing how tiny you are ive just had a very sexy idea”

He found himself suddenly lowered towards her blouse below and the magnitude of her heaving chest came into view. Her breasts made a fantastic outline beneath the cream cotton exterior and he was blown away by the giant size they now appeared to be this close up. Paul instantly found himself getting very aroused by this experience just to be in proximity to a pair of breasts as large as perhaps 20 feet wide each in his scale!

“how’s this for cleavage tiny?”

she spoke in a sexy fashion and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a deep crevasse of sexy female flesh framed by the neck of her blouse. As she held him cupped in her hand just above this glorious sight she saw his instant appreciation as his manhood rose solid.

“Oh Emma!”

was all Paul could say as her free hand came over him lifting him effortlessly between a huge thumb and forefinger as the other hand dropped away leaving his legs dangling down.

“Lets see if I can warm you up between my giant boobs “

she smiled and Paul was guided over the huge cleavage line and then slowly was lowered completely between her breasts and held snugly in their enveloping warmth deep inside.

Her fingers slipped out leaving Paul suspended there and contained in her flesh and he felt smaller than ever as he looked at the towering sexy walls of curving female flesh dwarfing him in size.

“that’s it baby let my big sexy tits warm you up”

Emma cupped her breasts and gently pressed them inwards and Paul felt the soft warm walls completely smothering him for a few lingering seconds. Now he was more turned on than ever and he was warm very warm in the heat of her cleavage.

“is that better honey, I could feel your little body against my boobs and that little wet dick of yours am I getting you excited in there?”

Paul nestled nicely into his new world and smiled up to address his giantess

“baby Ill never regret paying for that boob job ever”

he grinned

“now ive got huge hills to play in”

“ that you have tiny but I think you need some release”

Her fingers descended into her cleavage and plucked him out much to his disappointment but she was right his dick was begging for release but what did she have planned? Dropping him gently into her waiting palm she smiled down.

“Ill let you play on these double D hills later baby but how about we try something out ok?”

He stood there hard as ever waiting to see what she meant when he was taken to face her wide and plump full red lips. As she spoke her breathe warmed every hair on his body and he looked up to her eyes as she softly instructed.

“why don’t we see just how small that little dick of yours is eh , why don’t you make love to my sexy lips”

She took him close on her hand to her lips and they touched his complete mid section in a kiss which was so exciting and so big reaching from his knees to his belly button. Her lips parted just slightly and he leaned into her and easily she felt his dick rest on her lower lip as she closed down on it with a moist warm embrace. What a rush this was to Paul as he looked up to see her nose and nostrils gently breathing down as he began to buck and push in and out of her lips with his tiny member. His length didn’t even clear her lips to enter that cavernous mouth behind but he made love to them and exploded into her mouth. A huge tongue came out and cleaned him between his thighs and across his tingling member and up to his stomach. He watched that amazing tongue disappear back into her vast mouth and then he just stood there grinning from ear to ear.

“Warmer now baby?”

she breathed down over him and he smiled up

“oh god your lips are enormous to me and your tongue…”

“everything about me is big to you baby”

she laughed and he saw her jiggling cleavage below rocking to her amusement. “Now, lets get practical you need something to wear so Im gonna have to improvise. But first I need you safe and out of the way so you don’t get hurt”

Emma looked about and propped her ruck sack up against a small rock. Lifting the flap she opened it and Paul found himself looking down upon a small mountain of his wife’s clothes within. She placed him down and wrapped a pair of giant knickers around his tiny frame to keep him warm whilst she began to look for inspiration for some clothes for his new size.

“There you go baby my big knickers will keep you warm now”

Paul felt wonderful wrapped in a world of silk with the strong lingering smell of Emma running throughout the material that covered him. Of course she hadn’t been able to wash her underwear but he wasn’t complaining at all it felt incredibly sexy to be were he was in her giant underwear.

He could only catch glimpses of Emma at work and could hear her commentary.

“no that’s far to big and that , and the material on that wouldn’t do. You are a small problem “

she laughs

“ah got it! Paul what do you think of this blouse Im wearing?”

She loomed over the ruck sack and he could see the vast cream coloured wall of her blouse and those gigantic breasts weighing heavy beneath the material.

“If I hadnt already cum Emma I would blow my load again that blouse looks great on you”

Emma smiled and he saw her fingers playing with the flat collar of her blouse.

“not me or my boobs in it silly I meant the material it should be cotton and should be soft enough for you”

“what?”

he looked at her in surprise and she shook her head amused

“darling don’t worry I think my blouse is about a hundred times to big for you to wear I was thinking of tearing off this pocket”

She pulled the breast pocket away and it ripped off relatively easily.

“there , one outfit coming up” .

About twenty minutes later Paul was plucked from and placed on her knee top as she offered him a small sack style outfit with head and arm holes. It was crude but it fitted coming almost to his ankles. Emma smiled again

“that was supposed to be above the knee but I guess I thought you were taller “

she sniggered and Paul felt a little stupid in his new outfit fashioned from her pocket but he couldn’t complain because it was indeed warm. Emma placed him on the ground at her huge feet whilst she packed equipment into the rucksack and readied herself for walking, she picked up the detector and shook her head.

“sorry babe but its broken I guess we just keep heading the way we were yesterday”

“dam ok we’d better hit the trail this way”

Paul walked off and Emma just stood there and laughed down over him. He turned to see her towering like a building smiling at him.

“if you think im going to walk at your pace tiny then your mistaken just one of my little steps probably covers like 40 foot to you and besides if im not careful I might step on you down there and squish you under my boot so I don’t think its safe for you to walk anymore ok?”

He looked up and knew she was right , hearing her say how she could flatten him under her shoe was very disconcerting and made him even more appreciate just how small he was to his wife now.

“from now on whilst your this tiny Ill carry you”

she giggled

“that does sound so funny me carrying my husband “

Paul frowned less amused and watched her kneel down before him. Her fingers of her left hand came towards him like a huge grabber and plucked him into the air.

“woah, slow down!”

he shouted alarmed as she stood up and he was rapidly lifted with her.

“sorry I forget how high this is for you baby I mean im only 5ft 3 “

she laughed. His swift journey halted as he was dangled before her face.

“well I was going to put you in my blouse pocket but your wearing it”

a smile crossed her beautiful face

“so how about you sit up here on my shoulder Paul if I wear my hair down..”

Emma released her hair from a pony tail and he watched it fall down.

“here let me hold you and you can tie some of my hair around your waist just in case ok?”

Chapter 7 by summa0

 

A few seconds later and Paul was sat on her ruck sack strap upon her shoulder with several thick rope like strands of her blonde hair like a safety harness around him. Emma began to walk and he had the most wonderful view. Looking down her blouse was pulled tighter still over her busty frame by the ruck sack and its weight and he had a grand display of her deep cleavage. Further down her legs came into sight every few fractions of a second as she walked flashing the tops of her gorgeous thighs. Paul was enjoying every minute of the journey as he sat perched on his giantess wife and half an hour past with ease.

“I hope I don’t start sweating baby with you being so small that might be unpleasant for you”

she muttered softly but Paul didn’t answer , she looked out of the corner of her eye at him and he was in a world of his own fascinated by her chest movements below and Emma smiled as she saw his gawping expression.

“enjoying yourself baby”

she said loudly and Paul snapped out of it realising his gaze was lingering and suddenly felt conscious he had been caught in a lustful daze.

“oh Emma sorry I was..”

“you were checking out my boobs I saw you”

He turned looking up at her huge face.

“Emma have you seen how much they bounce as you walk and how they sway its amazing from up here…”

“You like that eh tiny? You should see them without a bra “

“yes please!”

he enthused.

“Is that all you can think about up there how big my tits are , and I thought you were keeping an eye out for this power source with me but I can see im far to big and distracting for you now”

“Emma, I cant help it there so gigantic and sexy like this, your cleavage looks like its deeper than our swimming pool a man could drown in there”

“mmm that deep eh , well seeing as they excite you so much how would you like to travel undercover eh?”

Emma came to a stop and again her blouse buttons were unfastened , he watched as she spread her blouse aside to show off the width of her breasts below and he noticed the white bra she wore exposed.

“this might be a little tight, this bra is a 34 double d but a bit on the small side, still you wont complain where im going to put you in it”

Paul eagerly loosened her hair around him and watched her hand pull her bra cup out and her other hand slowly lowered him down so his legs straddled her huge nipple either side and he was then released as the lacy net of her bra pressed him back against her huge breast and held him fast as her blouse was pulled over him letting him fall into the dark beneath her clothes. Paul was so excited even though he had spent his happiness earlier he was finding himself hard now as this nipple as thick as a log was between his thighs and his dick and balls rested on it. He felt so helpless trapped in her bra but so turned on.

“mmm that feels nice little man I should have stuck you in bra when we started. Hold on”

He felt her begin to walk. Her breast moved and he moved to her footfalls in a shifting rhythm. He felt her nipple grow a little swelling she was enjoying this too he thought. As she continued he began to feel hot and stuffy facing into this lacy cage and with her hot breast smothering him from behind. If her breasts looked animated from above they now felt like they were living and had a mind of their own as he was jostled with them this way and that. For Paul all this movement and his arousal from sitting and riding on her nipple was too much he came and spurted his juices across her nipple. “what the? Paul did you just do what I think you did you naughty little man”

Emma stopped aware of the small wet love liquid that was upon her sensitive nipple. In seconds he was plucked out of her bra and into her hand and he had stained his little outfit in his accident which the large blue eyes of his wife noticed straight away as she studied her tiny husband in her palm.

“oops!”

Paul laughed

“err sorry babe I seem to have embarrassed myself”

“I can see , well only just. “

she grinned

“and look what you’ve done to me”

Her hand lowered him before her blouse and he could see as he looked left and right comparing the huge formations below her blouse that the nipple he was on was completely excited now and had swollen denting the smooth exterior of her clothes with an impressive shape.

“I think you can ride in my waist band for now tiny because if I put you back in my bra im gonna want you to satisfy me and we’ve hardly walked anywhere today” With no consultation he was lowered beneath her chest and his eyes followed the trail of buttons upon her blouse and finally to where it disappeared beneath her cut off jean shorts. Carefully his legs and body she guided into the waist band between the tucked in blouse and top of her shorts and now only his head and arms protruded so he could face forward and look out.

“great you fit a treat and you can look where we are going”

Her voice commanded and Paul took in his new position. Her endless legs travelled down like tanned highways to her boots below and above her chest curved out like a ledge on the side of a mountain. For a few minutes she walked and Paul was a little uncomfortable but pretty happy and watching her legs reminded him of what he had seen last night..

“Emma , last night before I turned to this size I swear I saw the shadow or outline of a giant woman not far from our camp just walking away”

“I don’t think so baby we are miles underground who could live here? I think you were dreaming and imagining giant women because you’ve been shrinking”

“Yeh I suppose”

he went to smile up at her but her chest made sure he was beyond sight.

About three hours later and Emma wanted to rest , she sat down in the nearest clearing and removed her ruck sack. Paul was slipped from her waist band and she placed him on top of her knee as she stretched her legs out. Surveying this new platform he was in his element her legs look huge in both directions.

“Ive never really thought of you as leggy darling but now that would be an understatement”

he complimented and Emma smiled down at him

“well these are tired giant legs”

she began to lay back and Paul watched her settle down. In a few minutes Emma was asleep and Paul was surprised but it made him suddenly curious he figured whilst she slept he could explore her body and it was too good an opportunity to miss. He walked along the smooth top of her thigh and came to the frayed leg of her jean shorts, should he go under or should he go over ? He crouched and lifted the edge of her short leg and although it was tight he certainly could crawl down there. Paul looked up at her chest rising and falling so impressively in the distance and he knew she was fast asleep. He noticed the zip to her shorts several metres away and decided this was a better entrance if he wanted to satisfy his curiosity of her size. Climbing over her shorts he reached just below the button and waist band and there was a huge silver zip. He grabbed the zipper and clasped it in two hands , its operation was stiff and it took the power of his legs to force the zipper down the teeth to the bottom. He ran back to the button at her waist and held it like a huge metal dinner plate in his hands this was far more tricky and took every ounce of his strength to budge. He was glad her shorts had some slack in them as the button came free and he almost was sent flying by the material opening up to form a large v shape. He was disappointed not to have revealed her giant sexy underwear but yet more of her blouse he found beneath. He realised she had tucked this into her shorts. He walked back up to her waist and began pulling handfuls of the soft blouse material in an effort to expose her panties and smiled to himself at what a mammoth task this was to him now. As he pulled enough of the cream material back he could see a black lacy g string just creeping into view. Eagerly he walked down and over to the band of her g string and he suddenly stopped. What was he doing? He was trying to take advantage of his wife a giant of a wife and what if she woke and was angry with him she might swat him off her like an insect before she realised what she was doing. He suddenly felt a touch scared like he was about to get into trouble , he looked back at the sleeping giantess she was so huge led down like this should he really be doing this? His mind reasoned over this for a few seconds until his lower brains between his legs commented and suggested this was incredibly sexy he was standing before a giant lacy g string on a wife who’s pussy by now must be gargantuan in size to him could he possibly resist this once in a life time experience just to take a look below?

Slowly his hands held each a portion of the elasticised waist band of her huge g-string and he knew his lower brains had ruled him. He began to lift this up ready to enter when Emma stirred from her slumber , her mighty torso bent a little making his feet unsteady as she was attempting to sit up. Straight away her eyes had fixed on him she instantly felt the slack waist of her shorts.

“and just where do you think you were going little man?”

she boomed in a loud but not an angry voice just making sure she intimidated him. Like a naughty school boy caught stealing with his hands in the till he shuddered and let go immediately the material and turned to face his enormous wife looking down at his guilty expression.

“So I fall asleep and the little horny man is trying to take my clothes off eh? Oh and you’ve even pulled my blouse out I wonder why?”

she mocked and Paul backed off a little and onto her short material.

“I think if I hadnt of woken up I might have had a surprise guest in my big knickers don’t you?”

“ emma I was only err”

he didn’t know what to say and didn’t know what she was going to do.

“You wanted to see just how big I am under these sexy little knickers didn’t you , well I don’t want to disappoint you my little lover now you’ve got this far and with such effort your going to have to satisfy me , do you think a little man like you can do that baby?”

Her hand came down and picked him up as her other hand edged down her shorts clear of her upper thighs and then he turned from her huge hand to see her massive g-string clearly in view. It was a sheer material and her pussy outline could be made out through the fine lacy mesh above. She was massive , indeed much larger than he had realised so much larger that he wasn’t as confident he wanted to be near her sex now that he had an idea how much bigger it was than him.

“You know I was thinking about this earlier as we walked seeing you tucked in my waist down her and I was wondering just how a little teeny man would feel as he played inside my knickers and maybe inside my giant pussy”

Paul looked a little shocked to hear her speak so openly and Emma smiled.

“whats wrong baby aren’t you feeling very brave now Ive got hold of you and now I control your exploration under my shorts? Come on Paul you must have been searching for my giant pussy just what did you intend to do when you found it eh? I don’t think that I could even feel that little dick of yours its so tiny

but I might be able to feel you inside me”

Her face lit up with the sheer idea she was contemplating and Paul saw her huge pupils begin to dilate from her arousal.

“Emma honey I don’t know I mean your a lot larger than I imagined”

Emma laughed and lowered him teasingly close to her lacy underwear

“ and I thought you liked a lot of pussy…”

Just as he thought she was about to tease him some more her attention darted into the distance and Paul saw her startled reaction.

“What is it ? Emma?”

”Playing will have to wait , Paul I think I saw someone a woman”

Emma lifted Paul up and over her cleavage

“sorry babe but its back in my bra for you I need to check this out”

Paul was once more deep in breast flesh as Emma fixed her top and shorts and grabbed her ruck sack heading into the terrain before them. Paul was jostled and bumped by her breasts as she made swift progress and her chest gently swayed. Emma pushed through some thick vegetation and found a clearing with a pool of water much like the others they had seen on their journey so far but beside the water was a woman sat at the edge looking into the water as if for inspiration at her own reflection. Seeing her from behind she was slim and wore a tight fitting silver cat suit. Her skin was bronzed and her hair was long flowing in a huge thick blonde pony tail down her back almost touching the floor as she crouched.

Emma both shocked and amazed to see someone down below the Earth surface with them walked up to her gingerly.

“err Hi”

she timidly offered.

The woman was startled and spun around with equal amazement in her eyes, meantime Paul was moving between the pressure of his wife’s huge breasts around him and making for the base of her bra between the two fleshy hills so he could try and look out through her thin blouse material but this was harder going than he thought and he found himself held fast.

“By the three moons of Androzia you made me jump

“ the woman spoke in an unrecognisable accent but with good English.

“Who are you ? How did you get here?”

Emma was thinking just those very question but in reverse.

“My names Emma , my Husband and I travelled down here in a new exploration vehicle but who are you?”

“My name is Skala”

The young woman stood up and Emma noticed how incredibly tall she was as she towered over her , she had to be atleast 7 feet tall and this was without any noticeable heels upon her feet.

Chapter 8 by summa0

 

“you are a surface dweller Emma ? This fantastic! Please you must come to meet my people”

Before Emma knew it she was following this leggy blonde down a path through the dense vegetation that looked to be cleared and man made what also was noticeable was that they had actually reached another wall of the Cave as the mist was clearer here and Emma could see the wall quite plainly although she noted this side of the Cave was far shallower than the side they had entered.

“Skala , you and your people you live down here?”

“For almost a century Emma this has been our home I myself am the youngest of our people at 18 rotations and I haven’t known any other home than the Craven and this place”

“The Craven?”

Emma looked up at her tall companion as they walked

“Yes , look the Craven”

Her hand gestured and Emma followed its direction to see a clearing with a huge metallic building which was half embedded in the wall of the Cavern but as they walked closer it wasn’t just a building it was a craft of some sort.

“a space craft?”

Skala looked down at Emma’s look of wonder

“The Craven was a science vessel”

“Then you’re from another planet?”

Her words left her as she made this sudden conclusion and Skala smiled back

“we are not native to this planet Emma our people are from Tiran 7 in the Deltrasis sector.”

Her words meant nothing to Emma except to confirm she was about to be greeted by an Alien race. Paul was equally fascinated to hear all this but unable to see anything , he was pretty much immobile in his wife’s bosom and she seemed to have forgotten him for now.

Skala led Emma to an entrance of the space craft with an extended boarding ramp that was dug into the soil. As Emma looked up before she entered she could see the vehicle was damaged and mostly consumed by the rocky face. Inside was a series of metal corridors and a faint hum of power in the background . There was obviously power in the space craft as the lights were illuminated and various touch panels and instrumentation displays lit up as they walked down the corridors. They entered a room which was pretty large and some sort of casual area as it was filled with comfortable seats and an array of equipment on the walls. There inside were more of Skala’s people, two more women infact and both reaching close to the size of the young amazon that had led emma to the craft. The two women both appeared older than Skala yet perhaps only early twenties in appearance, they were busy using some device pressing various controls and absorbed in a discussion on what they were doing.

“Mia , Rika , we have a guest Emma , she is a surface dweller”

The two individuals turned around equally astounded to be looking at Emma and walked across to greet her.

“I don’t believe it”

“Emma welcome on behalf of our people my name is Rika we are as surprised to meet you as I am sure you are to find us here”

“Im a little overwhelmed Rika, I think I need to sit down”

“Skala a seat for our guest”

One of the tall chairs was pushed over to Emma and she managed with difficulty to raise herself to sit up into it as it was seemingly designed for these long legged Aliens making her 5 foot 3 inches seem rather inadequate. She sat there as Mia a dark haired beauty dressed in much the same attire as the others offered her a drink. The liquid was blue and tasted like orange and Emma began to listen to their fantastic story as did Paul below in her blouse who was now feeling more than a bit intimidated to reveal himself knowing he was surrounded by giant Alien women…

Chapter 9 by summa0

 

“Emma , we are humanoid like yourself but we are from a distant star system. For many years my people have held the technology to travel the Universe , you are onboard the Craven one of the flag ship science vessels of the Deltrasis sector. Skala , Mia , myself and one other you have yet to meet have lived here all of our lives we are the descendants of the original crew of this craft. About a century ago this ship and its original crew of 6 top scientific officers were sent on a secret mission from our galaxy to test a new technology the phase shifter. Our scientists had developed this unique device to assist with auto-navigation at hyperwarp . You see humans cannot command vessels like this manually at such extreme velocities to avoid colliding with meteors or planets and even stars this revolutionary device phases the entire structure of the craft so it can pass through any matter it encounters. As you can see the original crews test flight of the prototype was not successful the Craven and its crew experienced problems with the phasing capability and crashed inside this planet burying the Craven deep under the surface. Many of the Cravens systems had been irreparably damaged and the crew knew without communication systems and without the main booster engines escape and rescue would be impossible and the Cravens flight path was never tracked or recorded the test was that secret so none of our people know even today of its plight. Infact this is our current plight you see Emma we are not the original crew they died a long time ago but used the equipments in the onboard labs to create clones which is what we are , infact we are the second generation to live down here.”

“woah this is all making my head spin “ Emma looked at the three friendly faces watching her “so you’re saying you’re an advanced Alien race and basically you’re stuck down here and have been for all this time so this ship must have been the power source we tracked …it makes sense.. what about this cavern and the atmosphere the plants” Mia interrupted “Im sure you have a lot of questions and so do we Emma we would like to know how you came to be here and if you can help us to the surface”

“Oh, well my husband…”

Emma relayed her tale of their journey below and how the quantum blade was disabled by some energy field.

“our environmental processor , you passed through the outer bio-field it generates to sustain an artificial atmosphere in this cavern , yes that would render your crafts engines inoperable. You see this Cavern as you call it wasn’t so large the original crew used our technologies to seal off the cavern and isolate it, the environmental processor over a decade made the subterranean world you see today. We can grow crops using genetically altered plants so the species you see around the cavern are natural to our home world and originally spawned from the science lab core on-board samples. The vapour cloud is artificially stimulated to provide water”

“rain”

Emma cut in

“yes , rain “

Mia continued

“we can also produce heat energy and light in the vapour cloud and have some sophisticated methods to re-generate the breathable gases so we are self sufficient but we are trapped as are you now and any one who may attempt to rescue you with similar technologies”

Emma and Paul did not want to hear this news but according to Mia all was not lost “Emma don’t look so despondent there is hope, for the past ten years we all have combined our skills here to work upon a solution. Perhaps we can discuss this later but I would like to know about your husband , where is he?”

Emma couldn’t help but grin and flushed a little as she thought about Paul “oh well he is very close by keeping abreast of the situation”

Rika looked at Mia and then Emma.

“Emma we are more than curious none of us have ever seen a man before we would love to meet him”

Emma looked back at Mia’s enthusiastic expression

“You haven’t oh so all 6 of you here are female?” Skala looked straight at Emma

“the original crew had 2 men but the artificial environment we have created here gradually , well it had an effect on them “

she looked at Mia

“According to the records by the original crew they began to shrink until they were only 2 or 3 inches tall and well they couldn’t clone them due to their size the procedure wouldn’t work. They died of old age but before our generation of clones had been formed so you see we are very curious to see a real man”

Emma and Paul suddenly realised the cause of his condition and she decided she could trust these new found friends.

“Oh, I see . Actually my husband , Paul he’s experienced the very same effect” Skala’s eyes widened

“really but how small is he now?”

“He’s about two inches tall, he’s very tiny”

Paul felt more than a bit self conscious having his height being discussed especially infront of women. He also wasn’t sure he was too keen on being revealed by Emma to these alien women.

“2 inches , wow, and where is he? You haven’t left him outside? Have you?”

The three women looked at Emma with great Anticipation,

“no he is here with me”

she answered and slowly Paul felt the huge breasts that suspended him ease as two fingers came to retrieve him. He wanted to remain put and would have fought her but there was no challenging Emma’s giant digits as they clasped him so easily and powerfully , whether he liked it or not he was coming out on display.

Darkness surrounded him as he was eased into her fist with her fingers all gently closed upon his body and then he felt the motion of being lowered.

“Idd like to introduce you to my husband Paul”

Emma’s hand opened up and Paul found himself on a small metallic table with Emma sat behind him and 2 new giant faces all bearing down upon him. He looked up nervously at the first giant woman it was Mia and she was sat in a chair leaning forward to see him better. She was a beautiful woman with shoulder length dark hair that framed her perfect features. Even sat down she looked huge compared to Emma. From what he could make out of this giant alien she looked like a perfectly normal female except she was abnormally pretty with no visible flaws or imperfections and especially well developed beneath the figure hugging shiny cat-suit she was wearing. He looked up into her deep brown eyes and witnessed a huge smile spreading across her face.

“Hi “

Paul offered timidly feeling more than intimidated by this woman as her voice boomed in much the same manor as Emma in response.

”Oh Emma he is just perfect and so handsome too”

“hi little one”

Paul turned to see another alien beauty greeting him this was Rika, again he was surprised to see another perfect specimen of a woman this time a redhead with long hair swept up into a pony tail that was positioned on top of her head so it trailed down the side of her head and left shoulder. Her body was no less disappointing than Mia’s offering an outline below her shiny blue one piece that begged any man to ask if she was for real beneath it.

Paul felt like a prized possession a little pet on display from Emma as the women continued to compliment him and shower praise down upon his looks. He also thought to himself if ever he had imagined encountering an alien seeing these two giant babes was not what came to mind but he wasn’t complaining. Further more if all these alien women were descended or cloned from scientists he would have imagined them to be stereo type geeky and plain but again his preconception was turned upside down by what he witnessed. He felt his back nudge into Emma’s big hands as he stepped back a little to take in the huge proportions of the giant women before him.

“Your environmental control here is astounding I would love to learn more its fascinating”

Paul tried to offer a manly voice but at his present size he was sure he sounded like a squeaky little mouse to their ears.

“You sound so sweet Paul doesn’t he Rika? Yes, if you wish we can show your our control centre here, are you a scientist?”

“No , well I understand a little. Im well educated but not to your sophistication im sure of that but I would like to know more about what’s happening here”

“certainly that’s no problem , may I suggest Emma that we offer you a tour of the Craven and find you some quarters. Mean-time if you don’t mind Paul here can go to the science lab and we can answer any questions he has”

Emma wasn’t very comfortable about letting her diminutive husband out of her care she now felt responsible for him in a whole completely new way almost in a motherly fashion.

“err Idd love to see around here im more than curious and yes somewhere indoors to stay would be lovely ive had enough of sleeping rough but Paul is well he’s delicate” Paul felt her large fingers comfort his body protectively from behind.

“We will take great care of him Emma rest assured no harm will come to him”

Rika projected a trustworthy look designed to win over Emma and Paul was surprised when his wife agreed.

“Thank you I just worry about him at this size. Paul Ill hook up with you later darling perhaps in these new quarters they’ve offered”

Emma stood up and Paul noted instantly how Mia and Rika stood opposite towered over her.

“So who is taking our tiny guest “

Mia asked and from behind her Paul saw a blonde head of hair come into view a person several inches taller than both of them walked around and stood towering over the table.

”Idd love to escort Paul “

He heard an alluring voice and below the long blonde locks stood a staggeringly tall giantess who’s face and body put both Mia and Rika into the shade if that was at all possible. Her silver slinky cat-suit held no illusion to the dramatic shape beneath defining a heavenly body and Paul was a little mesmerised by this young beauty as she loomed over him eager to offer her services as his escort.

“That’s great Skala you take Paul , Emma please follow me”

Rika walked off with Mia and Emma in tow leaving Paul feeling vulnerable on the table below as he watched Skala move closer. Still standing her knees came level with the table top and he suddenly was forced to tilt his head back to look up at her long legs towering over him and her body way above.

“Hi Paul”

She smiled down over her considerable chest

“Im pleased to meet you”

“Likewise Skala”

“Paul do you mind if I pick you up, I think it would take a long time for you to walk to the science lab with me?”

“Yeh erm sure Skala just please be gentle with me”

“that’s great”

Her face lit up with enthusiasm and anticipation and Skala reached down a long arm and open hand for Paul. He was plunged into the dim light of her shadow as she lent over and suddenly a hand appreciably larger than Emma’s lifted him between two fingers until he was placed upon the large palm of her free hand opposite her stunning face. Paul could see a reflection of himself dressed in this cream tunic like garment totally dwarfed by her palm as he looked into her sparkling green eyes.

“You are so light infact I couldn’t even feel your weight in my hand as I lifted you “

Her eyes seemed to run down his body as she commented further

“You are very handsome and have such a nice little body…”

she grins

“ I can even see your muscles defined on your little tiny legs and arms, are all surface dwelling men like you?”

Paul felt embarrassed he was being literally eyed up by this fantastic beauty who seemed so enthralled by him.

“Well Im pretty average I guess Skala , if you forget my current height problem”

She giggled

“How tall are the surface dwelling men, normally I mean?”

“I guess on average 5 foot 10 to 6ft tall regions”

“That short? That’s great your all even shorter than our men”

Paul was intrigued by her statement .

“Skala are you saying its normal for the women of your planet to be taller than the males?”

“of course men stop growing at around sixteen rotations and we women grow until we are twenty one, Ive still got a couple more years in me yet , the taller we are the more attractive our men find us “

she paused

Chapter 10 by summa0

 

“Listen to me Im talking like Ive been to my own planet and seen a man , we know all this from the history archives on the computer and the entertainment files. If I was on my planet though I would be just above average height for a woman most tend to stop at 6 foot 10 but Im cloned from a 7ft 6 inch woman so I know that’s the shortest Im gonna be.”

She began to move and Paul held on to her thumb for his life.

“If your cloned surely you wont surpass 7ft 6 you’ll be identical?”

“well we thought so too but the atmosphere here has somehow affected the cloning process we all tend to exceed our originals parameters for example Ive grown out of the same size breast supporter by two sizes than my original and my bosoms are still growing.”

Paul tried to sneak a look over her palm at her bust below but failed as he didn’t wish to stray from her thumb for safety the fall would have killed him for sure.

He couldn’t imagine a world with women taller than men but then again at his present size he realised all women would be larger than him in his own world which he may have to come to terms with. Skala carried him down a long corridor and then confronted two doors which looked strange as if they were not real somehow. Upon her approach the doors simply disappeared and Paul was impressed as he saw them reappear seconds later behind them and realised it was some sort of holographic technology at work. They had entered the lab and it was another clean and sterile looking room but with an array of different touch panel controls and read outs of all descriptions with flat projection panels as thin a paper upon a long control desk surface which had a couple of swivel seats before it. Skala placed Paul down on the surface which was waist height to her , then she turned a display panel to tilt down towards him and spoke to the computer issuing commands . Before Paul was a computer panel as large as a cinema screen which began to display a host of data upon their environmental system.

“there you go Paul here is the outline schematic of our environmental control cycle” Skala smiled down at him and then made herself busy by reaching above to a panel head height to her that she was fiddling with some controls upon. Paul wanted to take interest in the images and technical text presented on the huge screen but he was helplessly distracted by Skala as he saw her body curving up above him and her undeniably enormous chest squeezed under the tight bonds of her cat-suit like outfit hovering way above him. Her frame was so slim and yet this chest looked like it would challenge her very balance. He found himself watching her admiring her beauty and beginning to loose himself in thoughts Emma wouldn’t have approved of but ones that his mind couldn’t bar as he was male and this was a very sexy female that he was in the company of.

Skala caught his more than attentive gaze at her and she smiled in a very pleased manor and looked over the edge of her abundant curves and straight down at him.

“I see that my body is more interesting to you than our scientific achievements “

she began and he wondered if she was offended and suddenly felt very awkward and exceedingly guilty for his lustful gaze.

“to tell the truth Im really curious about you Paul , I mean you’re a real live man and there are so many things Idd like to ask you and”

she bit her lower lip and smiled

“and so many things I would love to do with you”

Paul was stunned and not ready for her forwardness

“I err shouldn’t have been staring at you , but you are so beautiful and so big”

“I really don’t mind Paul im sure your wondering if we are the same as your women on this planet , I think from seeing your partner we are except she seemed to be at an early stage of growth and hasn’t fully developed yet.”

“not developed yet?”

he questioned.

“well she was very short the size I was at perhaps ten rotations and her breasts are just forming aren’t they?, I mean they look like they are just becoming average size” “Emma’s a fully grown adult Skala and her breasts have been enlarged they are big! she’s a 34e cup and I should know I paid for them”

Paul suddenly realised who he was trying to convince this giantess before him made Emma look like a little girl and if the curves beneath that cat-suit were real then Emma would have struggled to cover one of Skala’s breasts with both her bra cups combined!

“Oh Im sorry I didn’t realise she was going to stay that small”

skala’s face was genuine she wasn’t trying to put Emma down she was trying to compare her to what she knew.

“You paid to have her breasts enlarged you said why did you do that?”

“well err you know”

Paul felt a little embarrassed to admit his love of the female form. Skala looked down at her own chest and smiled broadly and then down at Paul.

“then men like you desire large breasts on a woman this is wonderful because I have the largest breasts here and im still growing every day”

“I can see “

Paul looked at her cupping her hands which looked quite small beneath her heaving bust as she took their weight.

“Paul, tiny one , I am very curious about you , about men. If my body pleases you I could show you my large breasts and perhaps you could show me what’s moving under the material you are wearing”

He looked down and his manhood was pushing a dent into his makeshift clothes her eyes had caught that small occurrence.

“Skala im a married man I..”

He began but Skala wasn’t listening she was growing in her curiosity and she began to kneel down before him so her huge upper body was level with the surface he was stood upon.

“Ive learned from the education files that your man organ only raises when you are aroused by a females body that you desire , so I know my body is stimulating you” Paul backed away a little but Skala raised a hand over to stop his retreat with a huge wall of fingers behind him forcing him to look forward at her actions. Slowly he saw her free hand as her fingers reached across to the zip on her neck.

“If men desire large breasts then you are lucky to be a tiny little man because my large breasts will be gigantic breasts to you”

Her words sounded so sexy to Paul and he was treated to the largest private striptease that any man had ever witness. Her zip slipped smoothly down over her curves and her cat-suit seemed to sigh in relief as her stupendous full breasts broke free from behind the material . Her boobs were mountainous to Paul’s appreciation and perfectly shaped symmetrical forms that jiggled before him offering a sexy mass of cleavage line that could have swallowed a family car from sight at his scale! These two giant breasts now hung heavily in what appeared to be an almost sheer white bra that failed to contain all of their volume. Paul looked up as the shadow of her bust loomed upon him.

“Oh my god”

he began as he took in the real scale of this woman’s body

“tttthey are enormous”

Paul stuttered out his appreciation as Skala continued with her zip until it reached just below her navel. Satisfied she had exposed enough flesh she saw the little man below her was in absolute awe of her.

“Are these sexy little man am I sexy?”

she asked in such an innocent manor which he couldn’t address because that meant he’d reveal that she was the most astoundingly beautiful woman he had ever seen and her giantess proportions simply amplified her beauty.

“Come here let me feel your man organ against my breasts”

Her hands unclipped the sheer white bra and gently those breasts bounced free as the bra fell to the ground. Now her huge nipples could be seen sticking out proud and firm and offering a very sexy focal point to each of these heavenly globes. Her hand picked him up without any resistance and Skala proceeded to press his body gently into her vast bosom flesh as she moved him steadily around the curves of her breasts and between them up through tons of cleavage and back down to rub him against the right nipple. Paul was in a daze and felt teased senseless as his manhood brushed her nipple and the material of his makeshift outfit began to ride up with her actions until he was feeling flesh to flesh. Her nipple was swelling and so big he doubted he could reach around its girth and this nipple alone was bigger than any breasts he had ever experienced and bigger than some people he knew for that matter! His perception was so different at this size realising he was just a little toy to this young woman and she was enjoying using him for her pleasure.

“oh that feels so good , your body is so firm little man and my nipples are so sensitive when I feel you against them”

Skala transferred him to the other nipple increasing its size to match the previous one and Paul was having a hard time just to stop himself from ejaculating with her tender teasing of his member against her giant nipples. He noticed her other hand had diverted into her cat-suit below and Skala was getting herself off.

“please little man show how you pleasure a woman’s breasts”

Paul looked at her impossible tits he could never hope to climb one of them and to caress something so many times bigger than himself it was beyond his abilities he was just an insect to this blonde goddesses breasts.

“Skala they are much too big I cant “

He started but then he found himself reaching out to touch her nipple with his hands to feel the flesh to stroke its tip and to rub his begging member into it testing the flesh asking it to take him.

“oh don’t stop tiny one , don’t stop!”

Her voice boomed and he felt her whole body go limp as she flung her head and full blonde mane back in an abrupt fashion as she generated an loud audible tone of satisfaction from deep within followed by exhaling in a rapid succession.

Skala grabbed a nearby chair and sat down as if to recover and Paul was astounded that being so small he had contributed to her pleasure.

Skala settled him still with his raging erection down onto the top of her leg as she put on her bra and squeezed her gorgeous breasts once more out of sight.

“Oh Paul your touch was electric I have never felt such strong emotions I think all of our women will want to know what men can do”

“Skala , look please I don’t want Emma to know that you’ve treated me this way she wont understand”

Skala looked over her cleavage to spot Paul which wasn’t easy.

“Then she wont know little one it is our secret I want you to teach me about men and women , show me what women like and I will pleasure you with my body in return. And look I have not produced your seed your man organ requires attention it is still raised behind your tiny gown”

Skala picked him up and Paul was before her lips in seconds.

“I have watched some of the educational data from our planet and our men often receive pleasure from the lips of a woman by taking the mans organ within. Please be brave my little one you are so tiny to me I can take most of your body into my mouth to increase your satisfaction”

Paul found his legs disappearing through her plump full lips and into her cavernous mouth beyond then his waist and his chest until only his face rested on her lower lip looking into this moist cushion and his arms dangled out over the curve of this lip. He felt his body was superheated by the warmth of her mouth as it closed around him holding him still between these giant lips as her warm wet tongue tried to caress his body. What a feeling ! What a sensation! This woman could easily eat him like a small morsel of food yet she was playing with him. Paul came fast and furious and Skala tasted his offerings and slipped him free. The tiny insignificant amount of his pleasure she now had a flavor for.

“Oh little one your seed tastes like one of the delicacies we replicate in our food generators its divine”

He watched her lick those massive lips

“ Delicious”

Skala delighted with the whole experience kissed Paul once more and then held him as if to inspect him like a valued trophy.

“Let me take you back to Emma im sure she will want to be with you and tomorrow perhaps we can have some new experiences together”

“Skala I shouldn’t it isn’t right”

He frowned although part of him wanted more from this sexy creature.

“Then you don’t desire to see more of me and my body?”

She smiled so innocently and he saw her reach for a device from the side below which offered another tantalising display of her curves.

“I cant lie yes I do Skala but there is a commitment we make in my world only to be with our one partner”

“but one so small as you is powerless to stop my affections so I could have pleasure with you even if you resisted im sure she would rather you go willingly and with your natural instinct than be accidentally harmed by trying to fend off a giant such as myself”

The conversation ended more of less there and Paul was taken back to the quarters that had been allocated for himself and Emma. It was a small room , massive to Paul

of course but to Emma it was no more than a hard looking transparent bed and table like structure with a few touch panel controls imbedded into it. Paul stood on the table

and waited for Emma. Other than the entrance he could see another door perhaps holographically generated again that led to a bathroom of sorts perhaps? He saw that very door fade from view as Emma walked into the room he was in. She was naked and smelt wonderful.

”hey baby you should try this force cleanser device they have sort of a shower without water just rings of energy running up and down me”

Paul wasn’t thinking about the technology he was admiring Emma in her full voluptuous form , she wasn’t a patch on the perfection of Skala but she was still mighty beautiful and he loved her ,every giant inch of her!

“wow baby you look gorgeous, these past few days ive only got to see parts of your body but now ….you have one sexy chassis Mrs”

Chapter 11 by summa0

 

“why thank you my little man im glad you appreciate it and ive a surprise for you”

“Oh really?”

Emma knelt down to the table and thrust her huge breasts towards his tiny form making Paul back away with surprise.

“don’t be scared touch them”

Paul grinned and walked up to her right breast which she had lowered onto the surface of the table. It felt warm and firm and he ran his hands over the smallest of sections of her tanned breast flesh.

“worth every penny”

He grinned to her.

“If only you had hands big enough to cup them baby you could tell”

“tell what”

He looked up at her confident grin

“that these are real now”

”real?”

”no implants”

“bbbut how?”

Paul stuttered

“Rika scanned me with some device and noticed the artificial implants she used some gadget they had to convert the matter of my silicone into tissue”

“no way!”

“feel it for yourself little man your wife’s just become a real 36e cup”

Paul kissed and hugged at her breasts and Emma delighted in his attentions before picking him up in her hand.

“now I remember someone being fascinated with my sexy size down here and im feeling horny little man”

Emma pressed a button and the transparent bed glowed and she laid back on to an invisible support above the flat surface.

“An anti-gravity bed”

She smiled at Paul as she placed him on her toned stomach. Paul was surprised at how large the bodyscape of Emma was seeing all of her flesh revealed , her legs stretched out almost endlessly and her breasts towered upwards offering great views which ever way he looked. He watched her two hands rise over and past him and down to her sex. Curious he walked over stomach and jumped across her belly button which made Emma laugh unsettling his stride as she did. Then he saw the awesome sight of her nether regions. Her trimmed pubic hairs rose to his knees as he waded through the curly forest to see her long fingers playing inside her.

“oh boy its bigger, your bigger than I dreamed you be!”

He exclaimed as he watched her increasing her arousal.

“its bigger than you baby, ooh so much bigger than you. Does it turn you on that its bigger than you? that I could fit you inside me?”

“Emma you make me feel so small …”

Paul crouched in the coarse curls of her hair as he watched her fingers gently plunge into her depths, the smell wafted across and filled his every breathe it was so enticing and made him very aroused to see his wife at such a scale. He had barely left Skala and here he was in another situation with a giantess and what surprised him or amazed him was that he was hardening again.

“why don’t you join my fingers if your brave enough?”

Her words teased him and the sight before him teased him , what would it be like to be close to her at his size it was scary to think how easy her sexual organ could literally swallow him whole. He imagined her inner skin so warm and wet around his body and how that might feel as he would slip deeper inside her.

“Emma Im not sure im ready for this your just so big”

“But you love my giant boobs my giant legs “

Emma began to get very stimulated by her own playing and seeing her miniature husband gazing at her largeness was also a turn on.

“im sure you’d love my giant pussy baby , no man has ever seen one so huge …”

Paul watched one of her hands fresh from her pleasure centres reach out towards him with fingers that were covered in her enjoyment and she plucked him up between two fingers nails into the air.

Hovering him over her she lowered him down and Paul saw her sex getting larger and larger as he entered her. The next few minutes Paul would remember for a long , long time . …

The next morning Emma was dressed in a pair of tight shorts and a t-shirt Paul was lacking clothing his make shift robe fashioned by Emma was far to soiled to be of service to him but as Luck would have it Rika presented an answer as she excitedly announced her presence at the door to their quarters. Emma encouraged her to enter and the door disappeared , Rika entered to find Paul covered in the palm of his wifes hand.

“Emma , Paul we have some great news. Mia and Antara who you will meet this morning have been working on a solution for the last five years based on a modified system using the phasing technology that landed the craven here in the first place.”

She beckoned them to follow her through the ships interior to the science lab as she briefed them.

“you see we have always worked on the principal of getting the Craven operational enough to phase it out of here and back into space but we know that will never happen however Mia came up with the idea of using the phasing principal to send objects from here to the surface”

“a matter transporter”

Paul piped up from his wife’s hand.

“exactly Paul in theory to turn the person into energy that is reformed at the target point.

“this sounds a little star trek to me”

Emma sighed as technology wasn’t her comfort area.

“And has this been a success?”

Paul looked at Rika in hope and the huge giantess smiled.

”well let me introduce you to Antara she will bring you up to speed and tell you how you could help.”

As they entered the science lab in the corner was a cubicle and several control panels aside it. Standing before it was another heavenly beauty in Pauls eyes , she shared almost the same dimensions as Skala yet she was older in appearance and her hair a lot shorter yet still blonde.

“this is Antara , Skala’s sister”

Antara had the same eyes as Skala and they became wider as she took her first glimpse of Paul and Emma.

“Please to meet you Emma and im very pleased to meet you Paul”

She bent down by Paul and he could see the family resemblance only to well she was stunning.

“Likewise”

“He is everything Skala said I shall enjoy getting to know you Paul”

She stood up and more formally went into a description of her work. In principal we have a working system here but I can’t test it.”

“why not?”

”In order for the device to work we need to initially send a receiver to the target zone that can handle the mass bio matter transference. In plain terms we cant send a human until we have the unit that will compensate for the reforming of the living matter at the other end”

“so close”

Rika gave a serious face

“but this is where Paul comes in”

”Yes”

Antara continued

“Paul is so much smaller than any of us women his bio matter could be compensated for in theory if he travelled inside the bio recombinator device , this is the unit we need to send first”

She explained

“Once he is safely back on the surface he could exit the unit and activate it for us to join him. The fact is that there is no way to remotely activate the bio recombinator the transport process we have tested from site to site down here. Each time it re-sets the bio-map referencing and it needs to scan a human in proximity to re-calibrate before it can received a full size human but as you can see until Paul came along that was impossible with the size of us women because someone has to be there and go with the first transport”

“a chicken an egg situation”

Paul concluded but the women didn’t understand as he noted by their expressions

“sorry its an expression we used for something we cant work out the order of. In your case you need a person to register human characteristics at the receiving end and to activate the unit but you also need someone to travel with it in the first place which is impossible because it cant receive them at the same time. But due to my size your saying it could receive me?”

“yes in theory your mass is so small it we can set to pulse the bio receiving the fraction of the second needed in order to reform someone so small as you its perfect”

Antara concluded

“this sounds risky, no Paul cant do it”

Emma clutched Paul to the protection of her heaving bosom.

“Emma, please..”

His muffled voice began as she eased her grip on him

“Ill do it , it may be the only way back for these people and us”

“Fantastic!”

Mia and all the alien women looked excited at his words and they all settled at a table to discuss practicalities.

“if this works we will have to send one woman at a time and allow an hour for solar recharging of the power cells of the recombinator between each use.”

Antara began showing her enthusiasm.

“its only fair that Emma goes first before us and as she is a lot shorter and smaller in mass than us, it will help not to burden the unit with her as the first full sized subject.

By the way no equipment of any size can be carried to the surface so all of our technology will be lost here forever ladies but it will be a small sacrifice for freedom to explore this planet and to live amongst Paul and Emma’s people. Even clothing will burden the system to materialise it so just cover yourselves as best you can but keep clothing to minimum , to much additional non living matter and you’ll offset the scatter fields, this includes you Emma even though you are shorter you must declothe as best you can”

“erm does the same go for me ?”

Paul looked up from Emma’s hand.

“yes im afraid we are limited in the devices internal capability”

In the next hour everyone hurried around readying themselves and Paul was passed a tiny fragment of material that Emma fashioned into a Tarzan style loin cloth.

He stood on the base of the cubicle that would send him and looked around the room at the literal bevy of gorgeous women who surrounded him. Had any man seen such a sight before? he was sure they hadn’t a room full of giantesses and each as perfect looking as the next. Emma knelt down and took her lips to his body and head.

“be safe baby”

“I will , Ill see you in an hour my love”

Rika signalled it was time to start and Paul watched Mia lower a large octagonal shaped metal structure into the cubicle beside him. Mia commanded the object “open” and on the side there was a small panel that slid back normally used for maintenance and Paul climbed into it, he would open it as Antara had instructed by his voice activated command which would be the same way he would recharge the unit.

“good luck my little hero”

Skala offered from behind Rika and all the women smiled down on him. Paul was nervous but he was an explorer these new experiences are what he craved.

Inside the device it was a mass of fibre like interconnects and futuristic electronic components and Paul hoped he wouldn’t he fried by the electrical activity.

He felt a sudden cold shiver down his body.

“was that it?”

he questioned himself. The dim light in the device was suddenly replaced by a huge shaft of light bleeding around the sides of the sliding panel to his left and he knew it had worked , this was sun light!

“open”

He shouted and the panel slid back once more and he climbed out and onto a beach.

They had targeted things perfectly he was on the island with the device on the sand, he looked around and saw palm trees in the distance at the far end of the beach that looked regular in perspective, that’s odd he thought to himself but passed this off as he instructed the unit to recharge knowing Emma would be there soon.

As the pain of the first hour long cycle began he walked around and found he recognised this area it was a beach the other side of the island not far from their camp!

Paul raced across the sand and reached the tree line, he was normal size! The trees looked normal in perspective because he was normal now. He nearly jumped for joy as he continued to run through some dense vegetation and towards the camp. It took him twenty minutes to reach the camp over the terrain.

“Latia!”

Paul shouted and from the edge of the camp a stunned Latia who was stood by a helicopter ran to greet him.

“Paul? Paul!"

Chapter 12 by summa0

 

They embraced and then assumed a more macho and formal stance as Paul began to explain the fantastic events which was all to much for Latia to absorb including why he was dressed in a loin cloth. Latia took him to one of the makeshift control centres they had by the cave entrance and he waited whilst Paul changed into some clothes. Latia explained they had just begun to fear for the couple in the last day and put a call in to mobilise some rescue equipment but due to the islands remote location the specialist team of rescuers hadn’t made it to the island yet it was also true that they didn’t really have any equipment to perform such a rescue which held the process up. Paul allowed him make a radio call to cancel the alert and assistance and then Paul led Latia back to the device.

“So you were shrunken boss? With hot alien women?”

Latia’s head spun at these amazing tales.

“I began to shrink in there artificial atmosphere Latia it was incredible but the transport back has enlarged me somehow and this thing along with me which should make it even more powerful I hope to bring the others up and now hopefully some of their amazing equipment, I need to get a message to them”

Paul walked up to the large device and spoke as he had been instructed by Antara.

“Communications link”

There was hum of power.

“Paul? Paul you made it!”

It was Emma’s voice

“Emma im fine and Im here with Latia and im normal size again”

“this is unexpected”

Rika could be heard in the background

“fantastic!”

Emma was elated.

“listen Antara if you can hear me Ive activated the recharge as you said and I guess it has been to be at least an hour”

A response came back from Antara

“one hour seven minutes precisely Paul we are ready to send Emma but we are concerned about the alteration in the size of the recombinator and how the signal receptors may handle our input.”

There was a pause.

“Emma is willing to take the risk , we are sending her now”

Communications stopped and the device hummed.

Paul and Latia stood on the beach expectantly waiting her arrival. There was a sudden swirling of the sand before them which they both instinctively shrouded their vision as a mini sand storm effect rose up and then as they cleared their eyes they saw Emma or rather her huge feet opposite them , she was a giantess! Emma looked around not noticing the tiny men at her feet. Latia was shocked and dumbfounded at the sight of her extreme size and he struggled to express himself , what was even more surprising to him was that Emma was almost naked except for a pair of lacy blue panties and a matching bra as she had taken the advice not to wear much in the way of clothing for the transportation process. He looked at Paul and then back in disbelief at the tall bare toes that confronted him and then he looked up and up at the long legs travelling into the sky above. Paul was starting to get used to this vision of Emma but he couldn’t fathom why she was still a giant to him as his size was corrected? He called up as he saw his wife looking around for them. She was a little startled and stepped back to see Paul and his now diminutive looking friend Latia.

“oh no Paul your still shrunk! And now Latia?”

“erm no darling take a good look around you’re a giant woman”

Realisation hit Emma and she shook her head and lowered to her knees to converse with the tiny men easier.

“Oh my god im huge! Im monstrously big what are we gonna do?”

But before Paul could figure out a response Latia answered

”Miss Emma I can believe its you …you’re incredible”

Latia looked open jawed he had just taken in her female form and how huge her breasts where that now hovered before himself and Paul as Emma attempted to lower her face down to their level as best she could. Emma saw his gaze and his reaction she wasn’t shy and didn’t mind men ogling her assets but she did realise she was now advertising her best assets on a major scale.

“oh im sorry Latia im embarrassing you… I cant err hide my curves at this size im afraid, Paul look at me im still as big to you as I was before only your not small anymore…this is all so confusing”

”baby we’ll work something out but we’dd best let Antara know”

Paul contacted Antara on the communications link whilst Emma and Latia chatted. In the corner of his eye he could see Latia was now stood on her hand and she had raised him up as she sat herself down on the sand. He looked so small in her hand and to see his wife holding a man in her palm it made her look awesomely powerful and he actually found it a little erotic to think she could overpower any man so easily with the slightest sexual whim.

“Antara we have a problem”

“Paul whats wrong?”

“How do I put this my wife is a giantess , she must be over a 100ft tall”

“incredible Paul ive no explanation why this has occurred its beyond any of my speculation of possible foreseen side effects is she feeling ok?”

“im fine Antara “

Emmas voice boomed as she continued

“only my husband and my dear friend here look like little toys to me, is this permanent?”

“Emma we cant be sure”

They all decided after some debate that despite the size issue which they couldn’t fathom at present they would proceed in sending all of them up to the surface.

 

The next few hours rolled by and by the end Latia and Paul found themselves stood like insects at the feet of 5 giant women with Skala who was the last to be sent and of course the most colossal of the bunch. Latia’s head was spinning and so was Pauls each of the giant aliens wore nothing but their underwear which consisted of a bra style smooth white support and some very skimpy (in proportion to them) panties and the amount of perfect skyscraper sized curves on display was almost overwhelming.

“I wish Idd been abducted by aliens years ago!”

Latia grinned up lustfully watching the jiggling flesh of Skala and Mia directly over him.

“Paul these women including your Emma are absolutely gigantic what are we gonna do with them?”

“I guess we have to get them to the main land somehow to start with but hell we are gonna need some help”

Paul tapped Mia on her foot to attract her attention and she lowered before him making sure she didn’t crush Latia beneath her knees as she did so.

“Mia I guess for now you ladies will have to sleep in the open air it’s a tropical climate so you should be fine but meantime Im gonna have to work on a plan to get you to the mainland”

“yes, the mainland that’s perfect we want to meet with your people , we are curious to see your world and meet with your leaders”

And so the task of getting the giant women to the mainland was started. Over the next day or so the women walked around the island for exercise a magnificent sight to see as they towered above the tree canopies , they also began to get very friendly with the small team of 3 men along with Latia who worked in the main camp. Paul was starting to get practical had arranged at his expense (thanks to his billionaire status) to commandeer 5 enormous oil super tankers which he instructed metal plates to be welded onto the deck in order to offer a platform to support a single giant woman. Luckily pulling some strings 5 new tankers off the production docks in the nearest port took little time to be converted with workers pulling double shifts to meet the order and they soon sped as fast as they could towards the island. Of course by now a week on the world was starting to know about the women the beautiful alien giants that would come to live amongst them the military ensured that the press kept off the island and only several supply helicopters came in every day from the outside world to deliver the mountains of food and water the women needed to consume as they waited and essential supplies. The situation for clothes was also a growing problem but for now the women had to make do with their under garments washing them in a small clear natural pool within the islands centre until something could be figured out. Emma was practical as always and she had taken some huge tarpaulin from a tent in the camp and converted it into a sarong style skirt. The alien women however seemed happy to stay as they had been and showed no signs of shyness exposing their bodies.

 

It was 8 days since they transported to the island and Paul ran down to the beach where the women lived temporarily to offer some good news.

“Ladies are all of you here ?”

He looked up and except for Skala everyone was present she had gone to wash her things.

“The transport ships I told you about will be arriving this afternoon it will take a day to get you to the mainland.”

There was a booming cheer from Rika , Mia and Antara but Emma looked less happy behind them.

”will your president be there to greet us and this media or press as you call them?”

Mia questioned it was something she seemed more than keen to establish.

“yes he will be there in person but so will the worlds press im afraid , the secret about you all is now headline news and just about every country in the world will want to see the giant women that lived beneath us all these years. You might find it a little overwhelming”

“Im sure we can handle it , besides if we are to be accepted by your people we need to address them.”

“Ive also made some arrangements for some medical specialists to see you so we can figure out how and if we can reverse this size of yours”

Mia seemed less interested in this news and smiled politely and excused herself to talk to Rika who was busy fiddling with the bio-recombinator he noticed perhaps trying to salvage some technology. Paul wandered over to Emma she was sat down on a huge rock formation and offered a smile as he approached.

“hi baby”

“Hey babe, not long now and we’ll be back home”

Paul assured her as Emma reached down a hand for him to climb on.

“Home? That’s gonna be a dolls house to me now life is never going to be the same is it Paul”

He looked into her eyes which seemed sad

“Im sorry dear I don’t know what to say , Ill build a new house a giant house just for us and Ill pay the top designers to make you clothes”

He began to build her a picture of how they might adapt to her new size but Emma seemed less convinced.

“Paul Im a monster , I wont be able to shop to visit my friends, go to the theatre, take a walk down town. I cant even eat in our favourite restaurant unless they kill a herd of cattle to make me a single steak my life will be a joke.”

“Emma we’ll cope somehow ive got money don’t worry im getting the best doctors and scientists in the country together to figure this all out, try and be positive for me babe besides I love you whatever size you are”

He kissed her fingers around him tenderly.

“I guess it will be fun in some aspects. Like remember that creep who owns all the dogs next door to my sister the one who’s been hassling her? Remember how he lets his mutts urinate over her prized flower beds killing them off , how she wanted to get back at him , how rude and ignorant he was with me? What do you think he would make of her 130 foot plus sister straddling his property and urinating over his entire house and him!”

Emma laughed at the image conjured up in her mind but Paul wasn’t so impressed

“err honey that’s not gonna be very lady like and I don’t think …”

“Im joking tiny, although it’s a funny thought.”

She then put on a more serious expression

“It going to be hard for us to find time alone though , unless you build a house the press could spot me for miles, there will be no privacy no way to be with each other, although I could tuck you in my panties and have you secretly pleasure me down here without them knowing”

She giggled and with no one looking she slipped Paul into her panties right there and then.

 

An hour later and Paul was sitting on his wife’s lap resting in the sunshine staring out to sea. She had fallen asleep and he decided to go and find Skala so he gingerly slid down her smooth legs to the ground as if using them as a wild adventure park slide. He planned if Skala as the tallest could lift him up in her hand he may be able to look across the whole island and see the tankers on the horizon by now. As he walked to the pool that they cleaned their clothes in he glanced back at the giants on the beach . Mia was in the water knelt down but still very far out , he could just make out two tiny figures using her mammoth breasts as diving platforms to the water below it must been his engineers no doubt he smirked at the sight of this woman becoming the playground for men.

Antara was on the beech and she had Latia in her hand and seemed to be kissing him they all seemed to be making up for not having been around men before. A few minutes later Paul was almost climbing down the rocks that sheltered the edges of the natural pool and he looked for Skala. She shouldn’t have been hard to spot but her couldn’t see her until she rose over the rocks completely naked and playfully surprised him bringing her huge lips close to his body as she leaned way down.

“boo!”

Chapter 13 by summa0

 

Her breathe hit him and he fell perhaps 6 feet down into the water with a splash much to her amusement. Paul came to the surface and treaded water for a few seconds as he laughed up at her.

”You got me there!”

He shouted up and then his amused expression changed to one of complete awe as noticed her naked body , she was titanic huge beyond any of the others and so perfect. Her breasts hung down each one looking so heavy and enormous she could have crushed cars and whole lorries between them! Her blonde hair was down and he hadn’t seen it like this before it draped to the rocks below as she leaned and shined with its healthy glow. Her smooth shapely legs were impossible in scale and she was just the most astoundingly gorgeous creature he had ever seen.

Skala gave him a playful look as if she was up to something again and he watched two of her arms descend around the edges of the pool as she reached out and suddenly he found what she was up to. From beneath him as he treaded water he felt something touch his legs and then water rushed away from all sides around him as he was lifted up into the cup of a very wet white bra with Skala holding each strap and lifting him up like a small fish trapped in the biggest net ever!

“now Ive really got you!”

Suddenly he was gently swung in the confines of this enormous material which completely surrounded him as Skala giggled at his plight. In a few seconds as she bored of this tease she lowered him to her hand and placed the bra down spreading it across several tree tops to dry in the sun.

“you couldn’t keep away eh little one, I thought a lot about our encounter on the Craven and how good you made me feel.”

Her voice was sexy and low and she knelt there with him in her hands as she kissed his face. Her lips plastered Paul in a moist embrace and as he refocused past them to her eyes she smiled and gave him a very seductive look.

“you wanted me again didn’t you little one? You wanted big Skala because im bigger than all the others, you desired to see these breasts of mine again to experience my body once more. We can learn a lot from each other. I may have many little men to play with when we reach the mainland but you will always be my first”

“Skala this isnt why I came here I wanted you to lift me up and….”

“but I am lifting you up little one holding you in my hand. Don’t deny yourself the pleasures I can offer , you came here to be alone with me and your man organ tells me your not here to talk”

She saw that Paul was hard but who could blame him it was almost a reflex action to be near a woman of her size and beauty but with her soft words blown by her huge mouth across him his shorts betrayed him offering the evidence that he was just a man.

“I want you to pleasure me again little one only this time I want you inside me”

Skala lowered Paul between her thighs and then parted her legs wide whilst she allowed her hand to hover like a platform before her sex. Paul was astounded ,she was bigger than Emma had been and her smell although different was no less appealing to him. He felt totally intimidated by how large she was and he looked up at her beautiful face smiling down at him with wild sexy eyes over her magnificent chest.

“that’s it little one enter Skala , don’t be scared you will never experience anything like this again”

“dam right he wont!”

A huge hand swept Paul roughly away and into the air a flash of skin rushed past as he found himself in his wifes clutches before her angry face a frighteningly big face that gave him a scolding look . Her huge nostrils flared and her eyes narrowed down at him and then she placed him down on top of a huge tree below at her thigh level as she confronted Skala.

 

“I thought you were my friend?”

Skala was totally cool as she retrieved her underwear and smiled back at Emma.

“Emma whats wrong have I offended you?”

“offended me you were about to push my husband inside you , you overgrown bimbo

couldn’t you keep your hands off him!”

Paul teetered on the top of a huge tree he was helpless and very high up left stranded by a simple action of his wife’s. How much did she hear ? How long had she been watching? What the hell was she gonna do with him? For the first real time in his life he was scared of Emma and the power she possessed , she could kill him in an instant

and snuff his life force as easy as she might crush a grape between two fingers.

Skala stood up towering way over Emma and she looked down at her.

“Emma it is in our culture to share our men women have many partners for love is this not your way? Can I not enjoy the same pleasures from Paul that you do?”

“Oh what’s the use!”

Emma stamped down a huge foot into the pool by her feet in utter frustration.

“You’re an alien for god sake , you no nothing about how we live what’s the point of me explaining , leave me , just go please!”

Paul felt the tremor from Emma’s foot far below and the trees swayed at her actions he gripped the branches around him and prayed he wouldn’t fall. Skala walked off a slight grin on her face unknown to Emma as she turned to confront her man.

Looming down from above she towered over him as he clung on this perilous perch she had deposited him on so casually.

“As for you im really disappointed in you little man”

She reached down and pinched his t-shirt on his back between two long fingernails and dangled Paul over a hundred feet high , he could see the tree tops below and the ground further down and he wondered what she might do.

“your pathetic, look at you am I not enough woman for you? Come on Paul take a good look at me!”

Her voice was like thunder in the air around Paul as he dangled and then he felt himself being moved again. Emma walked to one of the other beaches , this one had high rocky cliffs which came to her shoulder level. She placed Paul on a thin ledge

and looked at him for a few seconds contemplating what to do.

“Emma listen to me please its high up here , this ledge is so small”

He attempted a response but Emma wasn’t listening.

“god your puny Paul”

She walked off and Paul was alarmed left as he was with no way to climb down the

sheer cliff face or indeed up it. Emma then turned and obviously thought better of her action as she picked him up again. She lowered herself to the ground and laid across the beach then she placed Paul just below her panties where her thighs met and trapped his body between her powerful thighs applying enough pressure to make it uncomfortable as the flesh surrounded him.

“your never going to look at another woman again Paul”

Her words sent chills down his spine he hadnt seen this side of her before she was so angry.

“Emma please”

he called but she didn’t acknowledge him.

“Im going to teach you to respect me”

He found the pressure relax but then saw her pull down her panties as he was lifted to her sex.

“in you go!”

She commanded and Paul froze he was scared.

“come on little husband in you go , deep inside crawl right to the end and Ill think about if im gonna let you out”

Her free hand gestured him across her palm and forward but Paul tried to resist.

“frightened yet?”

He could see that her size had made her unreasonable and the power had gone to her head he could be killed if he entered her and what if she kept him in there and wouldn’t let him out!

“Actually I have a better Idea.”

Her fingers grabbed him as she sat up and then she pulled down his shorts and underwear so it clung to his shoes exposing his manhood. He wasn’t hard or aroused he was scared of what this giantess might do in her present unpredictable state of mind. She took his limp member gently grasping it between the ends of two huge finger nails as her other hand suspended him before here face and mouth.

“Look at this its not even the size of a tooth pic , and look at you your not even the size of a dildo to me. Im going to fix it so you never feel the urge to so much as look at another woman again”

She took his manhood and those lips came closer and then they raised displaying the blinding white of her enormous teeth.

“what are you going to do?”

He panicked but she didn’t answer. The teeth rose slowly and her tongue brushed across them then she eased his dick into her open mouth until she settled her top and bottom teeth either side of his manhood and held it there between them. She hadnt hurt him yet but he couldn’t move his member from between the firm clamp of those teeth and she held him there for a second or so as if contemplating if she should bite down on it. Paul’s heart was thumping he was at her mercy would she really be that cruel?

Emma slipped him out again but only enough to miss her teeth as she slammed them shut in a bite that he felt the swift wind of and grinding sound of the enamel! They just missed his member and the sheer shock of how close it was made Paul so afraid he lost his bladder control and as Emma pulled him free she smirked to see his little accident as it ran down his legs.

“never cross me again Paul think about it , think about how big your wife is you don’t want to upset me”

Lesson learned she set him on the ground beside her and she stood up and walked off

and Paul watched her huge frame walk confidently away , she turned to look over her shoulder as he recovered.

“you can walk back it will give you time to think”

 

A few hours later the tankers arrived and the shocked captains and crew allowed the strangest and most beautiful cargo they had ever seen climb aboard. Each giant woman laid down on the decks as the boats hulls sunk deep into the sea in response. Paul noted that Mia took the bio recombinator with her and sat the large device on her toned stomach as she sailed away.

 

From a distance it look like they each balanced on a motorised surf board in scale to them but it was enough to support them for the journey. Emma was last to board she noted that a much more timid Paul had been avoiding her but she spotted him coordinating with the final captain and simply reached down and swept him into her hand whilst he was still in mid speech.

“My husband will ride with me, we have some talking to do”

she smiled and pressed Paul into her bra and cleavage.

 

After a longer journey than planned they came close to shore and all 5 tankers weighed anchor off the coast due to the shallow water ahead. The giant women climbed of their respective ships and made for the gathering of tiny people in the distance. As they walked up onto the beach a barrage of cameras clicked and flashed as what must have been hundreds of photographers took their first shots of the giant aliens. Paul was in his wife’s hand they had come to an understanding and he was now wary of any straying thoughts that was for sure. She placed him down on a high podium suspended by some tower cranes that held the president and some of his staff.

The giant women stopped and stared at the thousands of people before them at their very feet with only a small controlled area for them to stand in cleared by the police officers. The president welcomed them via a loud speaker attached to the podium and he introduced himself. Then Mia was encouraged to speak as the leader of the Alien women.

“thank you the people of Earth this day is one of great historic significance to you it will be the day that will change all of your lives forever”

There was a tremendous applause Mia reached down and surprised the entire crowd by picking up the president in her fingers and dropping him in her cleavage out of sight.

“watch women of this world as I take the most powerful man amongst you and demonstrate how helpless he is to a real woman. From today onwards all women of this planet will have no equals because from today you will all leave these men behind as you discover your real power”

Paul looked up as Mia bellowed an evil laughed and no one knew what to do or what she was talking about. Suddenly he saw Rika activating the bio recombinator and a gaseous cloud emerged from it rising into the air. In a slow motion and mass panic women around the audience slowly below began to tower over the men beside them inch by inch……..

 

What happened you may ask?

Paul only found out from Mia several weeks later in their new world a world of giant women and tiny men. Mia told them that she hadnt been totally honest with Paul and Emma when they met and her elaborate lies only held small truths. The story about them being clones of the Cravens original crew was partially true except whilst they all looked like their original that wasn’t the end of the story. They actually shared the combined memory and experiences and personality of the previous clones and the original. So their names didn’t change over the years spent locked beneath the Earth. Mia continued to tell her story over dinner one night in her palace……

Last Chapter by summa0

 

“The original Antara was a brilliant cutting edge scientist of the planet Tiran 7, as our people had the ability to visit new worlds with our space exploration in its prime she pioneered a new technology to terraform new planets with the goal that our people could live on remote worlds. Our governments funded her work and the Craven was fitted with the prototype terra forming system. Antara landed on a baron moon and in 2 weeks her atmospheric environmental processor had transformed the moon. People could breathe , there was gravity, rain, everyone was amazed at this breakthrough it was even predicted in a year vegetation could be grown. But there was a problem a fundamental side effect of the process it began to enlarge everything metal, everything man made and women. The enlarging didn’t effect men only women who had been exposed to the atmosphere. The Craven was abandoned on the planet along with the experiment and Antara now a ten foot tall woman from her exposure returned to our world and lost all her funding and credibility.”

Paul and Emma thought back to when they burst through this atmosphere back in the Qauntum blade , he hadnt shrunk at all! Emma , their clothes and every piece of equipment had infact grown…it all made sense.

Mia continued her story…

“That’s where we came in , Rika and myself a year later, two wealthy enterprising young female scientists who wanted to use her technology to make a difference. We sold Antara the pretence that we would fund her research provide her with the equipment she required to continue her work so she could address this problem and become the famous scientist she always dreamed of being. She knew no one would allow her back to the planet which was now a forbidden zone. Not to arouse suspicion we faked an accident by destroying her home laboratory with an explosion. So her innocent sister skala who lived with her joined the team as we used a private transport to the moon. Within days of landing and absorbing the atmosphere all of us turned into giants and began to live in the now giant sized Craven. That’s when we double crossed Antara ,oh she’s ok about it now its been so long we’ve settled our differences. But back then we decided we would take the Craven home from the moon to our world. Women had already evolved on our world taller than men and with that height came respect and power. Our plan was to use the atmospheric processor in our own planets atmosphere and see the men worship all women at our feet.

As we tried to take the Craven back to our planet Antara sabotaged the phase shifter and our engines and that’s when we hit hyperthrust and here we ended up stuck light years from our planet and inside yours. We spent years working on how to get out of the trap we found ourselves in and finally came up with the bio recombinator using a unique implementation of our phase technology but there was no way to activate it remotely as you well know. That’s something we couldn’t never get over there was no way to send a full sized giant woman with the recombinator but you changed all that!

We designed the recombinator as a dual purpose unit and when we left the Craven we simply left the atmospheric processor running inside it and transported a never ending stream of our atmospheric conditions through it to replace your own that significant day as we activated it on the mainland reception.

 

You Paul made the discovery you had always wanted and you will always be remembered in your history books as the man that made this new world possible…………..”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10518