Walk in the Park - Redux by ChronicLifetime
Summary:

Emily's simple trip to the park was all it took to spark a new wave of unfortunate and newly shrunken victims.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story contains mild to graphically descriptive depictions of death, gore, cruel behavior, and potentially unpleasant subject material for some audiences, as well as some ABDL themes. If you do not enjoy any of these subjects, please read some of the other great works on this site. Thank you, and enjoy.

Info: All victims are shrunk down to sizes ranging between three inches and one inch. The female lead remains the same size throughout the entire story.


Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3078 Read: 10415 Published: March 22 2021 Updated: March 22 2021

1. Chapter One - A Walk in the Park by ChronicLifetime

2. Chapter Two - Unlucky Happenstance by ChronicLifetime

3. Chapter Three - Office Space Woes (Part One) by ChronicLifetime

Chapter One - A Walk in the Park by ChronicLifetime
Author's Notes:

Thank you for reading! Please feel free to leave a review and let me know what you think of the rewrite. Your feedback is appreciated.

Sounds of dry leaves crunched underfoot as Emily and I walked down the shaded forest path. We had known each other for about eighteen years now and felt more like unofficial siblings than childhood friends. Any secret's we managed to conceal from one another were practically luxuries after being together for so long. But one of the biggest open secrets that we kept between us was that Emily wore diapers. I knew how much it used to bother her to talk about it, especially during her teenage years, but now she never seemed to mind accidents. With how open she became, it was clear she had started to see her incontinence as nothing more than a boon.

"Sammy," Emily whined behind me, "Are you still listening to me??"

"Hmm?" my half-assed response annoyed Emily walking beside me in discomfort.

"I need to go to the bathroom..." Emily spoke in a low tone.

"Then, just go? Did you think I would stop you or something?" I asked, a bit confused as to why she could possibly be worried. We were in the middle of a forest on an abandoned trail, and the only thing besides me that would see her already don't wear clothes.

"It's a bit... embarrassing to... you know, go in front of you," she said, glancing at me uncomfortably. 

"Ugh, fine... I'll walk ahead, so hurry up and go so we can finish the walk Em," I said in a tone laced with irritation "there's not much time before sundown, and my feet are killing me."

"Okay, just go already, Sam!"

"Kay." I waved behind me as I took the left path on the fork ahead. The wind whipped by through the trees, forming red and brown maple leaves into piles that hugged protruding rocks and stumps. The carry bag over my shoulder shifted a little as it made contact with a tree branch illuminated by the same light that pierced the canopy, littering the ground with mesmerising flecks of gold. This brief foray into nature had been a great distraction from the looming stress of my rapidly approaching deadline. It was rare for Emily to invite me out to things, usually being the other way around, but I was grateful that she did this time. A little fresh air and a picnic were precisely what I needed. 

A sudden harsh gust of wind blew from the right side, chilling me to the core as sunlight quivered and quaked underfoot with an intensifying bloom. The rapid change in air pressure made my ears pop while my eyes failed to adjust to the sight of shadows weaving between rows of silent onlookers. With a retch, I fell to my knees, evacuating the last bits of my sandwich from earlier from my stomach. I couldn't even stand anymore as my diminished sense of balance sent me face-first into my own vomit, and my world faded to black.

My skin felt like it was ablaze when I regained consciousness, stirred back to life by heavy vibrations that rattled the ground beneath me. Through tears in my eyes, I could make out a patch of yellow at least twenty feet in each direction, shuddering and slowly disappearing into the dirt. The small earthquakes that kept growing closer finally revealed the source, and the sight of the culprit left me terrified. Ahead stood Emily, her tennis shoe tall enough to pass for a small two-story house. She had to have doubled back to find me, and she certainly didn't stop trying as my view of her kept growing bigger and bigger.

"SAAM!" Her voice was like an obscenely loud megaphone as she called my name. I didn't even think to respond.

"SAAAAAM!! Haaah, where did Sam go? I forgot to grab the spare from the bag we brought!" She boomed, "I guess I'll find her later."

She moved two steps closer to where I was, her right foot narrowly missing me as she set it to my right. My legs refused to bring me to anything more than a half-sitting, half-trembling mess situated between the legs of my best friend. My view of the sky transitioned from white fluffy clouds to the pristine plastic view of her fresh diaper, her skirt descending like a theatre curtain on my life. Sounds of laboured grunts quickly turned the air foul, hampering my weak attempts at reaching the safety at the edge of her skirt. Before I could make it very far, a heavy blanket of noxious fumes coated the atmosphere inside, halting me in my tracks with tears filling my eyes between dry heaves. 

"Ahhh, that feels so much better!" Emily's voice barely registered as my brain turned fuzzy. Laying on my back, I took in what little light I had any more to expose the cruel truth of my futile struggles, a sight of a diaper rapidly descending on top of me. Both of our screams never reached the others ears, the sound of impact overwhelming even the cracks coming from my own body.

"Ew... I can't believe I lost my balance..." Emily's groaned in discomfort at the feeling of her mess riding up her ass. The fall had blown away the bad air, not that I could really tell anymore. She broke a ton of my ribs, leaving my left arm at an angle so extreme it looked like a new-age art project. It was a small mercy that I couldn't feel either of my arms... or my legs... or anything.

"Hmm?" Emily let out a hum as she peeled herself off of me, "What's this? Oh, a bug! Sorry buddy, I guess I kinda crushed you." Her apologetic face loomed overhead with a light hint of enjoyment. I couldn't tell if it was working, but I tried to move my right arm. There was a slight change on her face for a moment before her lips curled up into a large smirk that filled me with despair. She knew! She knew I was still alive, but now she was looking at me as prey.

"Resilient, I like that," She stopped to grab me by the left arm, making me suffer in silence as I rose to her eye. "I think you would love to keep me company." She cooed before sending me into her palm and allowing me to come face to face with her lower back. My weak screams were still too pitiful to even register to her as the stench wafting off her grew in intensity, her mess exposed to the world as I slowly slid towards an outstretched open waistband. In a split second, I transitioned into a free fall, landing headfirst into a soft padded wall before bouncing off and eating a face full of shit. Just as quickly as I entered, the light became cut off, plunging me into darkness while the new world shifted upon each step. I found myself with ruined legs pinned under a deformed log of human excrement just as a fart jumped out to greet me in my new home.

End Notes:

Chapter Release (1/2)

This story was originally released at the start of 2020. Unhappy with the state of my writing, it was eventually taken down. Now, its being rewritten and released in a state I feel is much more presentable and coherent.

Chapter Two - Unlucky Happenstance by ChronicLifetime

"I hope it dies peacefully back there," Emily said with a light laugh as she continued down the path she saw Sam take earlier. She had hoped to catch up with her eventually, but as the fork re-merged with one another, Sam was still nowhere to been seen. Emily kept moving forward. She figured if Sam wasn't here at the division, she probably was closer to the campsite clearing. She wasn't too worried because it wasn't out of the ordinary for Samantha to go missing. Sam's name was almost routine to leave at least one chaperones mouth during a high school field trip, and her airheadedness only chased her up into adulthood.

Only, this time when she reached the clearing, Sam still wasn't anywhere to be found. Emily started to become irritated, taking out her phone cell to make a call, only to flip it open and take in the view of a blinking no service icon.

"Seriously?" Emily muttered under her breath as she shoved it back into the middle of her purse and went back onto the trail with a huff. It was bad enough she had to shit herself without a change; now she had to go on a wild goose chase looking for her friend with it smushing between her cheeks. She grabbed the park map from her backpack and located a nearby ranger station only a few miles up the trail from her.

"Goddammit, Sammy." Emily sighed as she trudged forward, "I swear if this is another one of your practical jokes, I'm never going to forgive you for it." She started to mentally prepare herself to file a report at the station for her missing friend, suddenly becoming extremely self-conscious about the bug brushing against her right asscheek. She wasn't wrong about it being resilient; its amusing protests kept her company with each step along the two-mile, forty-minute journey. 

"Hello?" There was minimal hesitation in her demeanour as she stepped through the door, a light jingle announcing her entry. She was met again with empty silence as the ceiling fan spun lazily overhead, stimulating the station's calm air.

"Hello!! Is anyone there? It's an emergen...cy." She gave up as soon as she spotted a red coloured card with the words 'Out to Lunch' printed in bold white letters on the front desk. Golden strands fell into her face as she tousled her hair in frustration.

"Of all the times to not be here." Groaning, she crinkled over to the nearby waiting area where a set of wooden benches and an oak coffee table stood buried in old NatGeo mags. She reached down and picked an interesting one off the table, planning on waiting at least an hour before she went back to the parking lot.

"Let's make a little bit of room here," she said to herself as she shoved the set of beige pillows out of the way and took a seat, kicking off a flurry of unhappy movements under her. She had no way of knowing the person she was trying to find was with her every step of the way, right up until she scooted back on the bench in an attempt to find some comfort from its wooden surface. In an instant, a small muffled screech went silent as Samantha became entombed from within the messy fabric. The pressure sent shit into her mouth, ears, and even into her eye sockets. Her pathetic attempt at resistance was crushed just like that. A causal action no one would bat an eye at had spelt her doom. If she still had any hearing left, she would've noticed the rhythmic crinkling that continued to pick up in pace just before the pressure increase for a second time and crushed her skull. At least the suffering was over, though. After all, isn't that what best friends are for?

End Notes:

Chapter Release (2/2)

Chapter Three - Office Space Woes (Part One) by ChronicLifetime

The nicotine yellow rays of the sun bled through thin cracks in the blinds in the windows while hot and humid afternoon air circulated under the lazy watch of the office ceiling fan. Jessica's head barely poked beyond the bulky frame of her CRT monitor; the only indication she was still there was the reliable clacks of her keyboard that drifted through the building, lulling Dave in the staff room to sleep. His snore's quickly added to the mundane office orchestra. Meanwhile, I continued to struggle in the waiting room with Jessica, holding a small peel 'n' stick flypaper sheet I had been working on for the better part of an hour now.

"Hey Robert, it's time for lunch. What are we getting?" She asked as she stopped typing before adding, "Your turn to decide, where do we go?"

My frustration had finally hit its peak; storming over to the slatted bench, I sat down, not even registering my co-worker's words. I wasted so much time just fighting with a stupid piece of adhesive flypaper, but the stubborn part of my brain refused to give up this easily... Only five more minutes.. that'd be just enough to...

"Rob. Lunch. Now." Jess raised her voice, snapping me out of my focus and making me lose the slight progress made on the corner as it fell back into place.

"Fine, Jess. We'll grab something from that Italian joint not far from the park again..." muttering bitterly, I was still a lot more focused on the task at hand rather than any prospects of food. For some reason, Dave crossed my mind, making me add, "Wake up Dave, see if he wants anything."

"Okay then..." She responded, shaking her head in mock disbelief before making her way to the staff room.

The office clock matched the sounds of my determined assaults on the edge of the backing, making small amounts of progress each time and coming ever so close to finally getting it off. This last barrier was all that stood between that annoying fly and me killing it. Dave's mouth sent out a stream of half-coherent words before the snoring continued. Jessica had managed to understand whatever it is he said before mentioning she would be in the bathroom. I couldn't give half a toss what either of them said at that moment, though; I was too immersed in personal celebration.

It was off! Finally, that stupid sheet of flypaper was ready to hang! This was one of those rare moments of job satisfaction you heard in the legends of old. Just when I started to stand up to grab a spot on the wall for it, a wave of dizziness halted my plans and sent me reeling. My first thought was I was having a heart attack, as my entire body screamed with pain and the sight before my eyes turned into a tear-filled kaleidoscope. I felt something hit the side of my head, causing it to leak. A blurry view of the ceiling fan wobbled in the distance as my eyes lost focus, and I blacked out.

Sometime later, I woke up. The office clock sounded otherworldly as it plugged along. Struggling to stand, I eventually sat upon an endless sheet of beige and tan fabric that made up the floor. It was then where my eyes finally focused on my surroundings and allowed me to see the horror for what it was. The coffee table usually seemed far too close for comfort now spanned the width of a canyon away from where I was. According to the massive face of the cheap office clock at the far wall... Well, the much more distant wall now, only about a half-hour had passed between my short-lived victory and whatever this was now.

Looking around and finding no sign of Jessica, I knew she had to be in a similar state. The Italian place was only eight-minutes away for a sixteen-minute round trip total. Realizing that help wouldn't be on the way, I desperately began looking for a way down, yelling out the names of my co-workers as I moved along the slick edges of the pillow.

"Hello?" A booming voice grabbed my attention as the sight of a giant young woman dressed in light attire filled the doorway. Wafting outside air carried the scent of something foul from behind her as she stood in and let the door shut with a tortured chiming clang. My brain shut off, alternating between a grimace and a look of awe at such a monumental sight. Her thigh's alone that peaked out from under her skirt and socks made the worlds tallest skyscrapers look like inept mockeries of the word.

"Hello!!" Her voice boomed again from the front of Jessica's desk, "Is anyone there? It's an emergen...cy."

I watched as our red lunchbreak card found its way into the young goddess's hand, eliciting a frustrated response as her set of gigantic fingers found purchase atop of her head, loosening thick strands of gold from it. The ground shook as she turned around, coming in my direction. My first instinct was to yell, but I very quickly found out that futile attempts were quite literally just that in every sense.

"Of all the times to not be here." Her groans mingled with an unusual plasticky noise, and the smell from earlier had grown now that she stood at the coffee table ahead. It was finally from here that I could see why. Under the girl's skirt hung a lightly used diaper, the stench and light browning around the leg holes' rearmost portion the only signs of use so far. By now, I was too busy retching to focus anymore on the situation around me.

"Let's make a little bit of room here." She said to no one in particular as my world shifted violently, and my back impacted a sticky sweet smelling surface. I could feel my heart sink as I already knew exactly where I was. From overhead, the sight must have looked like a black speck in the middle of a small sheet of sticky paper that could fit in most men's palms, but from the position on my back, the yellow adhesive stretched out in all directions around me like a saccharine desert. Weak screams were the last thing anyone would hear as the sight of a diaper covered rear rapidly filled my view and closed me off from the world.

. . .

I was alive! My body ached as if I had just gone through a forty-three round boxing match, and the air rivalled the state of the staff room toilet after Dave had his way with it. My ears were leaking something, working just enough to catch the sounds of a girl's desperate screams before I went deaf.

"...." The woman above me was shifting back and forth, threatening to leave the divot of safety I had found in between the open slat of the bench. Something pelted me from above from within as the world slid fully forward, dragging my legs into the wooden seat and turning them both into a fine paste. Forced to decide if I should register the feeling of phantom limbs or gasp for every last drop of oxygen I had left, I instead numbly prayed for death to take me already. With the breathable air thinning by the second, I felt my body run cold, and my eyes droop heavily on my tired face, and my vision fell to black.

End Notes:

Chapter Release (1/3)

Edit 1: Fixed spelling error

Edit 2: Fixed errors caused by auto correct and correction directional movement

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10328