I Hate Shrink Rays by dtothetwo
Summary:

The fun doesn't start until chapter 6 so feel free to skip to there.

 

Hey guys I’m Dave and this is a transcript of the core story of my choose-your-own adventure story from writing.com. I only included the core storyline in this transcript but if you’d like to add your own branch to the story after any chapter just go to writing.com and run a search for i hate shrink rays and add away! Or you can e-mail me at dtothetwo@yahoo.ca


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 3255 Read: 60623 Published: September 20 2008 Updated: September 21 2008

1. Chapter 1 by dtothetwo

2. Chapter 2 by dtothetwo

3. Chapter 3 & 4 by dtothetwo

4. Chapter 5 by dtothetwo

5. Chapter 6 by dtothetwo

6. Chapter 7 & 8 by dtothetwo

7. Chapter 9 by dtothetwo

8. Chapter 10 by dtothetwo

Chapter 1 by dtothetwo

I Hate Shrink Rays By dtothetwo 

Foreword 

Hey guys I’m Dave and this is a transcript of the core story of my choose-your-own adventure story from writing.com. I only included the core storyline in this transcript but if you’d like to add your own branch to the story after any chapter just go to writing.com and run a search for dtothetwo’s giantess interactive and add away! Or you can e-mail me at dtothetwo@yahoo.ca.

Chapter 1 

So Dave is an average high school student, he just got his first summer job as a janitor at a physics lab.

One day while he was sweeping up after hours he saw something that would hange his life forever;

***

Dave was sweeping up, like he did everyday, he was sniffling at the dust that his pushbroom kicked up, like he did everyday, and he was bored silly, like he was everyday.

He was in the rear of the main lab surrounded by computer consoles along the walls and rows of super-computers in the middle of the room, he was careful, like was everyday, not to touch anything, the super-computers were each worth more than his house and he definately did not want to accidentally damage one.

He was 3/4 done the lab when he heard the hum of the super-computers turning on, not at al like the silence he heard everyday...Dave stopped his sweeping and looked around confused, he knew he hadn't touched anything that could accidentally activate anything... or at least he was pretty sure...

Chapter 2 by dtothetwo
Chapter 2


He was about to go looking for someone to report to, and create an alibi with, when he heard voices from the other side of the super-computers; from the front of the lab...

'Carmen what are you doing?' that was Dr. Eisenhower, the lead researcher...


'I wanted to try a new stabilization matrix I've been working on...' that was Carmen, his assistant and, in Dave's opinion, the hottest technician ever to put on a labcoat.

'It will have to wait until morning. Carmen you know we can't be testing anything without the full crew here to supervise.' Dave could imagine Doc Eisenhower's mustache bristling at the thought of something not being by-the-book, he was a real tight-ass.

'We won't be testing anything Doctor. I am sick of working in your shadow, and sick of triple checking things that I know are right!' She sounded pissed...

Dave was a little panicky now, either one of them could fire him and they were in front of the only doors out...Dave decides to play dumb, keep sweeping and eventually this will all blow over... hopefully...
Chapter 3 & 4 by dtothetwo

Chapter 3

'Carmen you shut down the machine this instant! I'm sick of your insubordination! You are finished! Off the project! Carmen! You're fired!' Doc Eisenhow was yelling now and Dave was very alarmed, he'd never heard anyone stand up to the old hard-ass and he'd certainly never heard him actually raging, like he was now...

'No doctor. You're fired.' Carmen's voice was eerily calm and Dave was now genuinely frightened, he'd heard people talk like that before and it was usually just before things got well and truly ugly...

'Carmen no! What are you doing!? Stop!' The doc seemed more than growing frightened he sounded genuinely terrified...

ZAAAP!!!

Dave jumped at the electric screech that filled the room. There was now a smoky silence hanging over the lab...

click

click

click

Carmen's heels echoed in the dusty aftermath of the machine's activation... Dave really wished he'd knew more about the place that he worked now... His memory flashed back to all the paper-work he'd had to sign to work here... To the daily security checks on his way in and out... Was this thing actually dangerous?

'And now doctor it's you who are finished. As a human being anyways... welcome to servitude. I'm sure you'll find it very comforatable.' Carmen's voice was full of gloating self-satisfaction...

What did she mean by that? servitude? 

Chapter 4 

Slowly Dave sidles up to the rows of super computers and edges his way, step by tedious step, along their bulk...

The sound of his own heart-beat fills his ears and he wishes that he wasn't breathing so loud each breath is like a small tornado inside Dave's head...

Dave finally reaches the edge of the bank and slowly peeks his head out...

Carmen is standing with her back to him, in front of her Dave can see the doubled 'exit' doors, if only he could reach them...

She bends over to pick up something at her feet, Dave can't help but admire her long shapely legs even with the tension bitter in his mouth, god bless the man who invented mini-skirts...

But where is the doctor?

She stands up and turns around, Dave gasps and pulls back slightly afraid she might notice him, but she is enraptured by the small thing gripped between her thumb and forefinger...

'Very comforatable indeed.' She sneers at the tiny thing in her grasp, her green eyes lighting up with savage glee as she slowly slides the tiny object into her cleavage.

God bless the man who invented the push-up bra Dave thinks as he admire's the stunning blonde's figure.

BOOM

Dave's eyes go wide as he hears the tiniest of noises and realizes he has dropped his broom...

Carmen's eyes go from the broom to Dave's face in less than a heartbeat and as her eyes meet his he steps clumsilt into the open.

'Uhhh...' Dave's knees are trembling with terror and his tongue feels swolen in his mouth unable to produce useful sound...

'Oh Dave. Hello there...' Carmen seems nervous for a split second, then she realizes he is far more afraid of her than she is of him and she pounces on his weakness...

'Come here. What did you see?'

Dave's legs move seemingly of their own accord... He steps clumsily toward her stopping a meter from her slender figure.

'It doesn't matter. And do you know why? Dave?' She places her finger on his shoulder and circles him seductively letting her finger run across his chest...

Dave's confusion triples, but his fear is slowly ebbing to be replaced with hot lust... And then more confusion... Where is the doctor?

'It doesn't matter what you saw because no one will ever believe you...' Her sing-song voice mocking him like a child.

Dave turns slowly to watch her back away from him, stepping slowly with her hands behind her back in a seductive stroll.

'And it doesn't matter because no one will ever hear what you have to say... Because I've got you!'

ZAAAP!!!

 

 

Chapter 5 by dtothetwo

Chapter 5

 'Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!' Carmen's voice echoes in Dave's head, laughter full of mockery and pride... and a little bit of fear...

Dave's head swims, his vision blurry he slowly realizes that he is laying down... on a cold surface... The lab floor...

He sits up and looks around blinking hard as his vision clears... there is nothing around for him to see... only the gray floor of the lab for miles in every direction... Far in front of him is a black structure...

Where am I? What happened? What is that?

Suddenly half of the structure lifts into high the air, Dave's eyes go wide with fear, and then comes down with an enormous

CLICK

Much closer to him than before. What is going on!?

'Oh you stupid, stupid boy!' Carmen's voice is thick with triumph as the second structure follows the first into the air and then comes down with a second enormous

CLICK

Even closer than the first. Dave scrambles to his feet terrified of these approaching colossi. What is going on!?

As Dave stands transfixed by the enormous black thing he realizes that is was pulled up by a enormous pink shaft... a shaft that goes up... and up... and up...

CLICK

This time it lands directly beside him 20 feet to his left... and he realizes it is Carmen's right shoe...

Dave stares up, head cocked back, straining his neck... The pink shaft is her leg... He now recognizes her black mini-skirt from a new angle... Her tight black sweater... Her thick blonde hair, almost obscured by her enormous breasts...

The doctor! He's in her... She put him in her...

Dave's mind struggles to cope. Fear replaced by realization... If only for a moment... And then horror.. Doc Eisenhower...

'Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!' Her evil giggle washes over him frezing his soul...

She shrunk him 
Chapter 6 by dtothetwo
Chapter 6  

'You see! I made it work! Eisenhower is an idiot! He could never grasp the complexities of my matrix! testing again and again to find out what any intelligent person could see right from the start!' Carmen was ranting, more to herself than anyone else, with a hint of madness in her voice...

'You hear that you old fossil!' She yelled into her cleavage, then grabbing her breasts with her hands she begand squeezing them together, massaging herself and savoring his agonized cries.

'Im the real genius here! So what if you designed the blasted machine! I made it work!'

Dave stared up in abject fascnation as she released months of pent up frustrations, and in a way, no matter how evil her actions might be, he could sympathize...

Snapping out of his reverie Dave screamed up at the giantess

'Stop it you'll kill him!'

But she couldn't hear him, she was lost in her own world, torturing her ex-employer with her own heaving tits. Dave was powerless to stop her all he could do was watch until she finally came to her senses and shifted her attention back to him...

'Well, well...' she muttered, smoothing out her top

'It looks like I've got more than I bargained for.' She giggled looking down at Dave with a maniacal smile.

She crouched down overtop of him and dave fell to the ground terrified to see something so massive move above him, he clenched his eyes shut sure that this would be the end...

...

...and then slowly opened them when nothing happened to see her white panties high above him, oh god how he would have loved to be in this position when he was 6 feet taller!

Her giant fingertip rolled him over before he even saw it coming, although he had good reason to be distracted, god what a view! And then he felt her grip the back of his t-shirt before the ground dis-appeared...

'Ohhh!!! Fuuuck!!! Dave yelled as he was lifted free of the ground.

He soon found himself danging by his shirt in front of her pretty face, staring into the largest set of beautiful green eyes he could imagine.

'I'll deal with you later pip-squeak.' Her sweet breath poured out over him

'In the meantime enjoy your new accomidations.' Her smile was seductive and, to Dave, terrifying...

 
Chapter 7 & 8 by dtothetwo

Chapter 7 

Carmen's eyes flickered from Dave down to her own magnificent rack, and slowly, slowly Dave began to descend towards her chest...

'Carmen no! Stop!' Dave cried, with more conviction than he actually felt, maybe this was just some kind of fucked up dream? If it was, he should enjoy it... Shouldn't he?

After several agonizing, but titillating, moments of enjoying the awesome spectacle of Carmen's rack and dreading the final destination of his tiny, frail, form Dave's feet touched down...

It was like stepping onto a giant, warm, soft, waterbed... But she kept lowering him, his foot sliding down the steep slope of her left tit, as he dropped deeper into her cleavage he reached out to feel her titty-flesh with his hand... God! Should this be turning him on so much?

But as he he descended farther it began to get darker, hotter, more claustrophobic... The sudden realization that the canyon of soft flesh around him was growing narrower sent Dave into a panic...

He tried to brace himself with his feet, one on either of her massive tits but her unstoppable fingers pushed him down, spinning him sideways so that he was forced to watch as the only sliver of daylight grew smaller and smaller...

His shoulders found resistance on either side of his body now as her cleavage narrowed, soon his arms were pinned in front of him, and then his legs, and then he felt her fingers release his shirt and Dave watched helplessly as they slowly slid away...

Without the bulk of her fingers, each one being at least twice his size, the hot walls of titty-flesh pressed into him, all around him, like never before. Sealing him into a catacomb of her flesh...

He was alone in the dark heat of her body... 

Chapter 8 

Carmen pulled her fingers from her cleavage and felt triumph swell in her; not just the old goat but a young stud as well!

She turned back to the central console and shut down the great machine. Almost ready! Soon the whole world would belong to her! The only thing she needed to do was keep an eye on her 2 shrunken captives, her 2 new slaves!, to make absolutely certain that there were no side effects, well at least no negative ones...

She strutted from the lab and turned down the hall heading towards the exit, carefully arranging her face as neutral, she couldn't look out of the ordinary at the security checkpoint... Well at least not suspiciously so, Carmen knew that she was hot, she knew that she was brilliant, and she knew that everyone else knew, at least about the former... Soon they would come to respect her mind just as much as her body!

The guards were friendly as usual, no idle chit-chat after a long day but welcome smiles, the fools! She spread her arms and legs as the first man ran an electric sensor over her body, maybe lingering just a little too long on her inside thighs, the pig! But she was confirmed clear of transmitters and recording devices.

Then she walked through the low emission x-ray scanner holding her breath, it probably wouldn't pick up the tiny bones of her captives but if it did... Carmen emerged on the other side clear... And strode out the front door unmolested...

Yes! She'd done it! She'd usurped the old goat and gotten away with it! Now there would be no one to stop her from making the whole world bow down at her feet and worship her like the goddess that she was!

She strutted to her car, a sexy red convertible she'd bought after landing this job a year ago, slid into the passenger seat and was gone.

On the drive home Carmen savored the fleeting struggles of her 2 captives, they were completely at her mercy and it was driving her wild! Her tits alone held them hostage! And she remembered the screams of agony Eisenhower had emitted when she'd given him just a little squeeze...

Ha ha! She could pop him between her tits like an over-ripe grape! The feeling of power was exhilarating as the wind whipped through her long blonde hair.

Soon Carmen pulled up to her suburban home, she'd much rather have a hot car than a big house to look after, besides the neighbors were good for her daughter. 

Chapter 9 by dtothetwo

Chapter 9 

'Sweetheart! Mommy's home!' Carmen called as she opened the door.

Her daughter came rushing down the stairs, every bit as luscious as her mother but with dark brown hair instead of her mother's bright blonde, and embraced Carmen with a hug.

'Hi mommy. I'm having dinner at Jessie's tonight, is that OK?' The teen asked with a pout and the cutest puppy-dog eyes Carmen had seen since her last request.

'Oh of course sweetie. In that case Mommy's going to go to the gym and then I'll eat out.' She was relieved that she wouldn't need to cook dinner for Cassie, it would give her a chance to have some fun with the good doctor all by herself...

'Oh by the way sweetheart, mommy's got a very special present for you!' Carmen was delighted to see the excitement on her daughter's face.

'But it's a secret OK, you can't show it to anyone or tell anyone about it, got that?' No 16 year old girl could resist a present or a secret so the combination was like candy to her, the desire on her face was palpable.

'Oh of course mommy I promise!' Squealed the girl, clutching her hands together in front of her pink tube-top, practically begging for it.

'OK then. Here' Carmen turned around and carefully extracted David from her cleavage then turned around and presented his unconscious form to her daughter.

'Oh wow! It's a little tiny man!' Cassie snatched up David in her hand and then threw her arms around her mother

'Thank you mommy!'

'Just remember. It's a secret.' Carmen said, marveling at her daughters ability to find the extraordinary to be merely ordinary, maybe she had spoiled her with too many presents from the lab...

'OK mommy I've gotta go Jessie's family has dinner early!' And with that the beautiful young girls was gone.

Carmen stood in the doorway watching her daughter go. She might have an even better ass than me... Carmen thought to herself with motherly pride.  

Chapter 10 by dtothetwo

Chapter 10 

Cassie stowed Dave in the pocket of her super-tight, hip-hugging, low-rider jeans hoping that they weren't so tight they would crush him but knowing they were too tight for him to escape from.

Jessie's house was only a few doors down so Cass didn't have time to inspect her new toy very closely, but she decided he was definitely the best thing her mommy had every brought home for her from the lab! He was just so cute and helpless! And he even had on tiny blue jeans and an itsy-bitsy t-shirt!

Cassie almost walked right by her friends house she was so distracted thinking of all the things she could do with him, but she skipped up the front walk and opened the door like she lived there herself, she practically did with her mom leaving her with Jessie's mom all the time.

'Hey Jess I'm here!' Cassie shouted as she dashed up the stairs.

'Come on in Cass!' Her friend's girllish voice called from her bedroom.

Cassie opened the door and saw her best friend laying on the bed watching tv, Cassie hopped down beside her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

'I missed you lover.' She said sliding her hand into the other girl's pocket.

Jessie's face lit up as she felt her girlfriend's hand on her hip.

'It's only been like 3 hours since you walked me home from school!' Jess said, teasing Cass.

'Well it seemed like a lot longer.' the bigger girl teased back.

Jessie rolled over and pulled Cassie onto of her their lips meeting for a long passionate embrace, Jessie smiled up at her girlfriend.

'Hey Jess wait a sec.' Cassie said as Jessie went to pull her in for another kiss. Cassie sat up on the bed.

'I Have a surprise for you!" Cass said reaching into her pocket...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1025