Her Play World by JPmasterzone
Summary:

This story is about how a college girl who seems quite normal is an actually a sadistic and despicable bad person who kidnapped and shrunken innocent people for her own pleasure to torture and use as plaything slaves.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, New World Order, Nose, Odor, Slave, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 4616 Read: 26005 Published: March 01 2021 Updated: March 05 2021
Story Notes:

This story is fully fictional and involves very extreme subjects of death and torture involving the  giantess fetish.

1. CH1: intro by JPmasterzone

2. CH2: Average Thursday of Homework. by JPmasterzone

3. CH:3 Uncertain Digestion by JPmasterzone

4. CH 4: Poopy head lol by JPmasterzone

5. Ch 5: The Snottiest, I mean... Hardest work out by JPmasterzone

6. CH 6: Having Grace by JPmasterzone

7. CH 7: The End? by JPmasterzone

CH1: intro by JPmasterzone
Author's Notes:

   This chapter will be the introduction to my giantess story and will set the setting and just of things in my story.

     That one girl in your classes you would describe as "cute", not too hot and definitely not too ugly was Anna. Anna dressed casual on most days and only rarely rocked anything too extra or exotic. She was the type of 19 year old in college that would get along with anyone that approached her, male or female. Anna had above average to good grades and she was friendly and for the most part outgoing with anyone. Anna stood at 5'3, had light brown hair, very green eyes, tan to white skin, always wore converse or a pair of the preppy girl leather flat sandals that she had.

     Anna lived in an apartment by herself and went to a big university surrounded by a big city. Anna has 6 classes and majored in bio chemistry. Anna was a very smart girl and did not need to stress much about school to get at least good to average grades.

     After one long exhausting Thursday evening when Anna finished with classes for the day Anna was in a bit of a rush to get to her car. The rush Anna was in was not the emergency kind of rush but the uncomfortable kind like when someone has a piece of clothing they need to go to a private place to fix. Anna was greeted by some of her classmates on the way to her car but greeted them back in a short and quick manner due to her rush to her car. Anna arrived to her car and slammed the door shut as she looked around the private area that she parked to make sure no one was looking. Once the coast was clear, sitting in her car, she grabbed her left shoe and slowly took it off. The smell was not too horrid but the smell of socks and foot sweat was a mix in the air. There it was, the reason she rushed to her car, a red and wet puddle soaking up her white ankle socks with in the middle being two very tiny people. Both tiny people were tiny 1.5 inch young males wearing nothing but tiny underwear covered in blood. One of them was groaning a lot but was barley audible because of how tiny he was, and the other tiny was screaming and holding his now twisted leg, crying in agonizing pain. Anna looks down at them and semi-silently affirms "I told you two fucking pathetic worthless pieces of dirt to fucking make my feet feel good while i was in class and all you do is fucking break and make a gross mess in my socks!, goshhh you two are so fucking worthless" she told them. As Anna carelessly disregarded the agonizing screams and groaning of the two lives she just flattened in blood due to just her walking. "I have something in mind for the two of you" she said as she picked them up, took off her blood stained sock, and placed the two tinies and her sock in a cup she had in a cup holder and drove off to her apartment.

     Once Anna arrived to her aparatment after putting down her stuff she headed right to her apartments basement. Having the two tinies in her hand with her sock she entered her basement and in her high school class room sized basement were big shelves on every wall in that 30 x 30 room. On each shelf there were at least around 4 rows filled with at least a dozen small glass jars filled with 6-8 tinies in each jar. Anna walked down the steps to her basement with a smirk "good evening tinies! Did you all miss me?" She asked as every tiny in every jar unequivocally noticed her presence with the rumble made by each step she took. Anna's basement was her play room for these tinies and also her work room where she would usually work and do most of her things, this is the room she spent most of her day in if she was home. This room had a bathroom and no windows or view of the outside world just a desk, soundproof, and a locked metal door. Anna approached the mini built in bathroom she had connected in this room right next to the shrinking potion she has and approached the toilet. The tinies knew the toilet to be the places where she would flush all her used up pet slaves. The tinies instantly suppress their agonizing moaning to focus more on the fact that they are about to be flushed away from existence. As if death was not already at hand there was certainty to death now and feeling already so insignificant and humiliated to the world being the size of a bug and failing to do the simple life purpose task of making the feet of a 19 year old girl feel pampered and feeling like you could not feel worst or more degraded, imagine the feeling of knowing how your life was going to end was going to be a funeral of being flushed down a dark drowning hole that piss and shit go through. Anna throws the two tinies in the toilet as the one with the twisted leg instantly begins to drown as he is barley able to kick and the other is too numb to want to even try to swim Anna says to them "this is what you get" and chuckles at how pathetic two people that were even bigger and taller than her are now being flushed down the same toilet she shit on. "Actually hold on hehehe this isn't enough of a punishment" Anna pulls her Jeans and panties down as she sits on the toilet and begins to drown the two tinies in her warm strong ordered green piss, "ahhhhh I've been holding this one in since I actually noticed you guys being idiots". Anna flushed the toilet, turned on some music with her Bluetooth Alexa "Alexa play some rock!" And looked at the room filled with souls of the formal normal sized but now shrunken people, smirked, and said "lets have some fun". 

End Notes:

   In this chapter the transition of introducing our protagonist in a normal familiar and friendly way to the inner sadistic evil girl that she is is shown. The ending of this chapter leaves off on showing just one in depth example of how Anna treated just two of her captive slaves and showing how they were just people like you and I but faced a cruel hellish punishment for not spoiling their now "goddess" correctly. 

CH2: Average Thursday of Homework. by JPmasterzone
Author's Notes:

   This chapter is right where chapter one left off.

     Anna sat down in her chair as the rock music was playing and put her converse covered feet on the wooden desk "Hmm" she hummed looking at the glass jars filled with people. Anna pulled out all her homework and layed it out on a portion of the desk and then continued to look at the glass jars. Anna went up and grabbed two glass jars and placed them onto her desk.

     With Anna's colossal face starring down with a smirk at all the people in the jars on the desk were screaming inside or just paralyzed in shock shivering as if it was -50 degrees in fear. Anna giggled as she unscrewed the lids of the jars and took all the tinies out some landing in very painful ways but careless as she is she did not pay attention or care. "Aw is that josh i see there, the guy who literally thought he had a chance with me so he did most of my homework for class?" Anna said out loud signaling out the young shivering 20 year old who looked up at her in terror. Most of the people that she shrunk were either innocent people that did not even do anything wrong to Anna and were just unfortunately passing by Anna in the library or private place out in public when she shrunk them or were fellow classmates or people she knew or disliked that have mysteriously gone "missing". She put Josh on the spot in front of fellow classmates and people that were in the mini crowd of tinies on the desk and said "I'm bored, whoever kills josh first will get fed today" she said with a simple. In a minute society leaves the room and the starving tinies actually do what Anna, the little classmate or stranger that they knew to be so cute is now their Goddess that determines how they live, says. A crowd quickly swarms Josh as he gets beaten and pumbled in a swarm of people. Some even fight each other to kill josh first while in the meantime Anna is taking the shoes and socks off of her white toenailed gigantic feet. With many injured in the process of finally killing the innocent son of someone's concerned mother, the crowd is fully exhausted and laying around with disappointment because there is a clear winner. A muscular, bloody, bruised, short haired 30 year old Anna must've shrunk out in public while she was at the grocery store has his arm raised while holding the young adults body with the other hand.

     Anna's attention turned to the 1 inch man and did not say anything as the crowd locked eyes with hers and every move she made like if their lives depended on it. "Wow good job" Anna sarcastically said as she stood up on her chair, making herself look as tall as the sky and making her goddessly precence known even more than it already was and with the most evil smile and simple quick lift of her heavy thick sole she shadowed the entire crowd of tinies but as fast as the screams started and mouths widened she presented to all the other jars filled with people watching with her foot slamming down and crushing every one who obeyed her commands in breaking society to kill the innocent boy. In desperate acts to get food they obeyed her even if they had to kill an innocent poor young man but she still killed and crushed everyone. Only a couple remained barley a lived with the same conditions as it they were just ran over by a train but still holding onto life somehow covered in many peoples organs and blood and clothing. The scene of hell from the surface of the table to the tinies was just a messy bug squish to Anna. "Ew hahaha " Anna stated as her bloody and gore covered soles lifted off from the bodies she crushed.

     Anna later made another jar of tinies below her feet under her desk massage and clean up her bloody soles as she did homework. The cruel goddess wiped most of it off a towel but forced the tinies to lick the hard to reach rest of blood off of her soles as ,many obeyed in disgust and horror and did not dare look like they were slacking off because who knows what this insane girl will do if she catches them slacking off.

     Anna begins to data delicious subway sandwich that she got earlier at her university that she pulls out of her bag and the look on every tiny in the rooms faces made it obvious that hunger was another type of torment on the list of what they were all going through. Anna ate on the desk as she paused from doing her homework and the tinies continued to lick away at her soles. "Keep going slaves" she exclaims with a mouth full of bread, ham, cheese, and lettuce to the tinies below her. As nauseous as the tinies were from licking the blood of other people and maybe even some chunks of other peoples bodies they still smelled the sand which their goddess was eating with dreams of being able to eat normal food again. Anna took a jar of tinies, this jar had around 20 people in it and was more crowded than most of the other jars. 

End Notes:

   The break of society is shown in this cruel chapter and sets up the beginning of a more crazier chapter involving some more methods of careless torture that Anna will and does give to her tinies.

CH:3 Uncertain Digestion by JPmasterzone
Author's Notes:

   This chapter goes right off of chapter 2.

     Anna, eating her 6 inch subway, grabbed the jar filled with a big crowd of 20 people ranging from students her age that went to her university to random men and women in their late 20's and 30's that Anna has captured. Anna, chewing with her mouth wide open and acting totally different than how she would act outside of her basement, teases the tinies in the jar "are you all hungry?" Teasing the desperately hungry tinies.

As the multiple voices of the men and women are heard crying and begging and shouting for food, Anna goes over the jar with a mouth full of her food and shadows over the tinies in the jar giving them hope that she would drop at least one piece of her delicious looking sandwich. Anna starts to chew with her mouth a little wider and chews on the big chunk of her sand which in her mouth for another good unusual 15 seconds until she does the unbelievable. Anna bubbles her mouth with all the food she has in her cheeks and slowly spits it into the jar all over the people with some quick spurts. Anna cry's out laughing pointing at all the miserable people disgusted, hit, and covered all over the chewed up food and saliva let out by the giant 19 year olds mouth. Some threw up on others and in the crowded and basically claustrophobic glass jar a chaos of people running and pushing and crying because of the giant mess in the jar smelling it up so badly that even Anna could take a whif at it for even though she takes good care of her adorable smile and teeth she just spit her chewed up food on a crowd of people.

     Wording it out sounds bizarre as just spitting on one person your size could lead to a pretty big dispute perhaps involving physicality and it is considered messed up and rude, this young woman just did it to a crowd of people all because she wanted to be entertained and her size allowed her to do what she wanted to. The yuck and goo of chewed up food covered many people in the jar and some people even began to eat because of how starved they were. Anna just laughed as she watched the people suffer. A actual couple was seen holding each other in the jar and this caught Anna's eye. "Aw goals" Anna said as she grabbed the brown haired couple fully naked and covered in some chewed up bread and spit out of the jar. Anna layed the couple down in the table and chuckled like if they were her legos and she was going to play with them. Anna grabbed the screeching young girl by her hair tearing her apart from the arms of her boyfriend and dragged her away from her boyfriend, separating them but not far enough for them to still see each other. "Aw you guys are such a cute couple it'd be a shame if..." Anna paused as she began to throw her spit on the girl. The speed of the spit pushed down on the tiny girl and Anna kept spitting over and over again as fast as she could like if it was a competition between her and the world fastest spitter. Anna began to drown the miniature girl as the boyfriend ran towards the girl crying and running as fast as he could. In this torturous "whatever" game of Anna drowning the girlfriend in her spit the poor girl died as the boyfriend arrived and started to tear up in this cruel act and every jar and tiny in the food spitted jar watched in horror. 

End Notes:

   Dun DUN DUUNN! Yeah this chapter got pretty messed up pretty quick if i may say.

CH 4: Poopy head lol by JPmasterzone
Author's Notes:

   This chapter involves scat and water sports and some more of Anna's fun torturing methods she uses against the tiny slaves she has. 

!

     After eating the subway sand, with the shirt and thin body Anna has, Anna needed to use the restroom but she also wanted to have fun with her tinies. Anna got up from her chair crushing the tinies that were worshipping her massive soles carelessly as she yawns. As Anna entered the bathroom she brought three jars filled with around 10 people in each jar. Anna opened the lid of all the jars and brought them sloe to her. She chuckled as she had an idea on how to torture the tinies. "I fucking love making you all suffer, and its so funny i like know some of you!, Some of you were even like taller and bigger than me and now you're all tiny as fuck". Anna exposed her vagina and breasts as she took off all her clothes to feel fresh and free and sat down on the toilet, jars right in front off her on the floor. Anna hummed as she took two of the jars and poured every single individual would into the toilet filling the toilet up with around 20 swimming and scared shitless souls. "You guys are in for some fun!". Anna staring, taunting and scaring the last jar in front of her as she puffed out a pretty long fart. EVeryone in the toilet petrified to the spine and cold as ice just widened their eyes at the stink of gas coming from the giant anus that is about to release a load of shit that will be in the same water that they are all drowning and swimming in. The water was crowded and people tried to swim to the walls OG the toilet but kept on slipping. Screams were heard as Anna pushed hard for the giant log of smelly shit came out of her ass and cannon balling and shaking up the water where the tinies were screaming in. Waves were formed from th log of shit and maybe a quarter of the people , out of survival instinct, decided to do the under able and swim towards the shit to hold onto. This was the worst hell anyone could think of. All of these people are just normal people, they are not turned on and they are very disgusted by the thought of poop now here they are sharing the water with a ginormous piece of shit, sometimes even entering their mouth. One 19 year old girl with the careless responsibility of hundreds of innocent tortured lives, this is the power of a giantess, the thing that gives her power is just size nothing else just becasue she is so massive she has full control of everyone. Anna laughing and still pushing out more shit out of her ass as people drown and swim in it begins to let out some wet shit and polluting the water with her internal wastes.

     The official end of all 20 people in the toilet came out of nowhere as Anna made the toilet even more fucked up as she began to rain piss on all the tinies, killing, drowning, and torturing all the tinies, and if they lived they definitely were injured and or had to have a drink of shit and piss in them. With the other jar filled with 10 tinies that thought they were fortunate to not be inside the toilet but at the same time just paralyzed with fear every single one of them and maybe even 1-2 shivering and going insane. Anna grabbed 3 out of the jar and held them in her hand. "I have a job for all of you" Anna says as she flushes away the lives of 20 people in an instant inside the toilet officially giving them their deaths. "I'm not gonna wipe" Anna smiles and stands up with her dirty asshole and piss dripping pussy. Anna picks up her underwear and begins to put the three people, Two young guys and a girl screaming their tongues out and crying, inside of her underwear  in the asshole area and leave them in the spot where Anna tells them "Eat and clean up and i might allow you to live" giving the tinies no other choice but to do the worst thing in the world and literally eat shit". The other 7 left in the jar looked like they wanted to kill themselves. 

     She poured out the 7 left onto the floor, all of them landing horribly. All 7 people begin to run away as fast as they could not thinking a single logical idea in their head about how Anna can easily get them in this nightmare. Anna smiled and roughly grabbed 4 of them as the other three kept running and begging to run out of a lot of breathe. Anna held on to the 4 tinies in her sweaty ginormous surface of a hand as they watched the 3 mindless runners begin to die out of tiredness. Anna puts the four on the sink surface and tells them to "Stay" and they obeyed the goddess in fear of her easily just squishing them and grabs the three extremely out of breathe runners.

End Notes:

   This chaoyter in toilet heavy and sets up the beginning o the next chapter.

Ch 5: The Snottiest, I mean... Hardest work out by JPmasterzone
Author's Notes:

   Achoo!

        As Anna grabs the entemley, about to pass out, running men she grabs some toilet paper. The runners were all males, 2 in their late 20's and one very young man being 18. "How adorable, you guys thought you could run hahaha well i have a pretty good workout idea since you guys like running for no reason i mean... you know i could catch you as easy as i did so yo must've been running for... the workout! Right?" Anna teases sarcastically, questioning their sanity as she talks logic into them about the pointless effort of their run. Very out of breathe still as the survival adrenaline begins to wear off fro the runners, Slaves still eating Annas shit massaging her asshole with their mouths and tinies on the sink counter watching, Anna puts the three men into the thick piece of toilet paper and puts it up to her nose and blow very hard. Anna blows her gooey boogers and snot all over the men making them desperate to get it off as they are catching their breathes still and trying to avoid getting their airways filled with disgusting boogers. Anna keeps blowing and throwing a storm load of snot on the poor tinies. The men covered in complete goo. The older men struggling with getting out of the snot more than the younger man because of their older and tired lungs and bodies. One man begins to flail desperately as he fails to uncover the snot off of him and screams inside the muffled snot making his voice barley heard to the smiling giantess. The other older man and the 18 year old keep digging but as they reach a surface Anna keeps blowing her nose with joy and fun as they swim their hearts out with their hearts beating out of their chest from the swim, run, and fear all combined. the young man faints as the older man vomits in the snot and fucks himself over as he drowns. Anna smiles and says "Aw" with more entertainment and careless thought about how they're people than insanity. She watched as the snot dried up around the younger man as he awakened having almost a seizure worth of desperate body movements to try to flail out of the snot. "See what happens when you run like morons" Anna asks the crowd of people with their jaws dropped. 

 

CH 6: Having Grace by JPmasterzone

     Coughing and vomiting desperately everywhere and body covered in shit, the three shit eaters look up at now naked Anna as she has dropped her underwear and the three shit eating slaves along with the underwear. Anna grabs the four on the sink and places them on the ground next to the shit eaters and Comands the 7 of them to "Stay ill be right back to have more fun". Anna quickly goes and comes back to see that the tinies obeyed her even though their rewards could very well be death door obeying her commands. Anna brings another jar filled with only 8 people and drop them next to them. the crowd of 15 people stare up at the goddess in hopes of some grace. 

     "Everyone, hahaha, lay on your back and spread your legs open". "All the guys to the right and all the girls to the left". "HURRY". The tinies rushed to their positions. Anna picks up her foot and lifts it above the very spread out group of people. "Hmmmm" Anna hummed as she stomped with all her fucking force on 3 of the tinies splattering their guts all over the place, making everyone scream but in so much fear that they do not move a muscle. Anna brings her pinky toe that is the size of 1.5 persons down to the crotch of one unfortunate guy and pushes down as hard as she physically can and laughs hard in an insane way. The poor man screams like a banshee as she crushes his entire crotch and directly where his cock and balls were. The mans scrm was loud enough for Anna to think of it as loud from all the way up to her height "Wow that was loud haha". " "You four come here under my foot, NOW!" She commands to four random people. She picks up her sole, heel still on the ground, with the tinies walking under it, and brings it down with a splat getting blood everywhere and just splattering them for the fun of them, telling them to walk under their deaths. Anna quickly just picked up her foot and splattered 3 others, barley a fourth person but only breaking their leg, one at a time twisting and grinding her foot down to the floor making sure they were just a red paste even though without the grind and twist she knows the weight would be enough to kill them. the one with the broken leg now screaming as her entire bone was flattened and looked like something that was in a horror movie. Anna sees the almost dead girl and just squashes her head off leaving brains and a ton of blood and gore all over her precious big toe and floor leaving only 3 leafy out of the people Anna has in the bathroom. "God my feet are so dirty yuck!" Anna sat on her bottom and sprung out her bloody feet facing her soles towards the last three shivering survivors who are stil in their positions. 

     "Lick" Anna commands the last three. The last three licked as fats as they could almost so traumatized to be disgusted by the fact that they are getting blood and gore in ther mouths. Anna lifts her heel and blows up one of the tinies for not doing a fast enough job. "Faster!" Anna places her foot back down before picking it up 10 seicndss later and smooshing another slave and blowing up their organs all over the last survivor. the final survivor pausing and screaming in total insanity as if they reached the climax of all of life. Anna cringed at the look and actions of this final survivor and she eventually just shrugged and stepped on them after wards too. Anna later cleans the not too big of a mess but definitely messy mess in the bathroom and supposes of the cleaning material safely.

CH 7: The End? by JPmasterzone

     Anna for the rest of the week would go to random places and shrink people very very carefully and because this method of crime that she was doing was thought to be impossible she never got caught. Many people died at the hands... or actuslly feet... of this young woman as she continued life. Anna would move a lot, graduate, and also even get through good with the future as she would take a break from her sadistic ways here and there and still going back to her sadisatic ways here and there but undeservingly lived happily ever after as a giantess goddes.

End Notes:

     THE END?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10240