Jack's Story (abandoned sequel to The School of Giantesses) by Bob Typhon
Summary:

In a society where women are giants compared to men, tiny man Jack Farway finds himself wrapped up in an unfortunate situation.


Categories: New World Order, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6860 Read: 23072 Published: January 11 2021 Updated: January 18 2021
Story Notes:

PLEASE READ:

My story "The School of Giantesses (a Matt Dexter Story)" ended as most stories do, with most plot threats resolved and a couple questions remaining. I promised to write a sequel for it, which I did start to work on. However, I did not like the full story, and I did not want to force myself to complete a project that I didn't enjoy writing. It was also going to fall in the "not as good as the first" trap. So I ditched it. However, I realized that the first chunk of the story I wrote is not that bad, and is something worth sharing. So here I present a rather short story set in the same universe as Matt Dexter's quest to change Dream Mountain.

A couple points you should know:

1. This story is simply just worldbuilding, and isn't meant to be a good story. So don't expect too much in terms of character depth and plot.

2. Since the story was originally meant to be the first part of a longer one, the ending will be very abrupt. Please forgive me for that.

3. I still do plan to write a sequel for "The School of Giantesses", and this time it is a much better story that I will enjoy working on. So let Jack's story be a placeholder till then.

4. If you haven't already, please check out "The School of Giantesses". Shameless plug over.

With that said, I hope you enjoy this strange tale.

1. Shit Talking Virgin Loser by Bob Typhon

2. Sarah X Michael by Bob Typhon

3. Squirming Only Makes it Better by Bob Typhon

4. I'm Not Some Fucking Criminal by Bob Typhon

5. I Don't Belong Here by Bob Typhon

6. Never a Conversationalist by Bob Typhon

Shit Talking Virgin Loser by Bob Typhon

Jack opened his eyes. He was lying on something hard, and cold. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He realized that he was freezing, and that his clothes were all damp. He also smelled strange. He then realized that he was sitting on the floor right in front of his own dorm room.

“What the fuck,” he sighed to himself, putting his head in his hands. He then slowly stood up, stretching his body. His body was aching, recovering from the intense activities of the previous day. He put his hand in his pants pocket, which was also damp. He managed to find that the keys to his door was still there.

“Thank you key ex machina,” he said to the key. He opened his door.

It was early morning, and Jack could see from his window that the sun was barely coming up. He immediately tore his clothes off and threw them onto the ground. They could probably not be worn again unless washed throughly. He went into his shower and turned the water on, as he started getting absorbed in his own thoughts.

For his entire life, Jack was always a “shit talking virgin loser”. That was his identity, and he had no problem with it. However, other people did, especially his parents. That was the reason they decided to send him all the way to Chestnut Boarding School. The cheap tuition was another factor. As soon as Jack came to this school, he knew that he had to quickly adapt to survive, for the environment was so strange. It is not everyday that one goes to a school where every girl is a giant monster compared to the boys. In fact, that was the case in this entire city that they called “Dream Mountain”. The very first thing he witnessed at Chestnut was two giant girls trapping a boy between their butts. The girls giggled in glee while the boy pleaded to be let go. Jack did not want to be in that position. He decided that if he wanted to survive, at least he could make himself strong. So he made the decision of joining the football team. Joining the football team was the worst decision of Jack’s life. His body was not built for constant hard training. On top of that, the captain Josh Cleaves was one of the worst people Jack had ever met. Josh was rough on everyone, which is fine for a football captain, but he was also a power-hungry egotist. Josh used the the name “Queen” to get what he wanted, and it was very effective. It seemed as if no matter who you were in this school, everyone was afraid of the Queen. For Jack, it was worth it to join the football team. While his life was hell, his body did get stronger, and more importantly, he was always in close proximity to the football captain who may have been close to this Queen.

The water was cold at first. Jack jumped slightly and stepped out of it.

“Piece of shit icy water,” he grumbled, looking at the water fall to the ground. He looked down at his own body. It was definitely bigger than before, but not by much. He truly was the weakest person in the football team, and everyone in the team knew it. He stepped into the shower, now warm. His entire body was surrounded by warmth, which brought back memories of the previous day.


Sarah Olman was a blonde, tall, beautiful giantess. While she seemed sophisticated and nice, there seemed to be a twisted seductress inside her. Jack did not know what to think as he watched Sarah’s giant hand reach for him. All he could do was squirm as he was picked up by his shirt collar and lifted into the air.

“Holy mother of fuck, what do you want from me?” he had asked.

“I’m very stressed right now,” the blonde giantess replied, biting her lip, “Can you help me relieve it?” Even though he was just a virgin loser, Jack knew exactly what Sarah meant. He would not have minded if a girl his size back home had told him something like this. However, now it was just terrifying. The terror turned to dread as Sarah pulled her skirt forward. Jack could see the darkness that was the inside Sarah’s underwear, and had a feeling that he would end up there.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” he had screamed as he was lowered inside. After being inserted in her underwear, he was snapped to the wall of her vagina by the fabric. Unable to move, Jack’s entire body was surrounded by warmth, as well as darkness, moisture, and the smell of womanhood.


As he showered, Jack felt his penis go hard. It was throbbing in pain, having went through as much as Jack did. He looked down at it.

“No,” he told it, “It wasn’t hot, it was fucking scary. You know the shit she did to you? To us? That wasn’t alright. It…wasn’t…” He started reimagining the things Sarah did to him, and his hand subconsciously went to his penis and gripped it.


“How is that little Jack,” Sarah cooed. She was lying on her bed, only wearing underwear. Jack was placed in between her firm breasts, completely trapped. Although Jack did not like being unable to move, he had to admit that Sarah’s breasts were soft, warm, and comforting. The giantess started to squeeze her breasts together, making the space Jack was in tighter. As Sarah continued to move her breasts in a steady motion, Jack felt the soft walls rub against his entire penis. He could not stop himself from moaning.

“Little Jack likes it, doesn’t he?” Sarah laughed, speeding up just a little bit.

“This is…” Jack said between moans, “Not…fucking…cool.”
“No,” Sarah said, “It’s the opposite of cool. It’s very…hot.” As she said the word ‘hot’, she blew warm air at Jack’s face. After a good ten seconds of Sarah’s breasts squeezing, letting go, squeezing, and letting go, Jack finally came. He had felt it coming, and tried so hard to stop himself. But it was hard, being between the breasts of this beautiful giantess, having his penis and the rest of his body rubbed and mushed around continuously. Sarah noticed Jack had finished. She grinned.

“Well then,” she said, grabbing Jack’s head with her thumb and pinky, “Now that I’ve finished serving you, your turn to serve me.” Jack’s eyes widened as he was lifted out of her cleavage.

“What the hell do you mean by that,” he said.

“Oh you know exactly what I mean,” Sarah replied, winking. The wink sent a shudder down Jack’s spine. He looked down, and saw that Sarah was taking her underwear off with her other hand.

“Oh no,” he said, “You fucking, you’re not gonna fucking…”
“That’s right,” Sarah said, bringing Jack down to her now exposed vagina, “I’m gonna fuck you, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” She was right. There was nothing Jack could do as he was shoved headfirst into Sarah’s womanhood.


Jack came all over the shower floor. He sighed.

“It’s so trash,” he said to himself, picking up the nozzle, “But it’s so fucking hot. Dammit. This water is too hot.” He turned down the heat of the shower water and started cleaning his mess with it.

Sarah X Michael by Bob Typhon

After sleeping for a couple hours, Jack woke up, just as first class had started.

“Ah fuck,” he said, quickly putting on some clothes he found on his floor. They smelled weird but he didn’t have time to find anything else. He sprinted all the way to his classroom and burst in. Everyone was already seated and paying attention to the teacher, Ms. Kamila. She was a dark skinned woman with a large hair bun, another giantess teacher at this school. She raised her eyebrow as she looked down at Jack bursting into her class.

“Farway,” she said to Jack.

“Yes that’s my name,” Jack said, stopping himself and panting.

“Really? Late?” Ms. Kamila asked, “The day before the dance? Have you got no spirit?”
“The dance?” Jack asked, “Oh that’s tomorrow? Whatever, I don’t give a shit about some lame ass dance anyways.” A couple students laughed at this remark.

“Why is that?” the teacher asked, “Got no one to go with?”

“Yeah no shit,” Jack replied, making his way to his seat.

“You won’t get any dates with that kind of language.”
“Sorry,” Jack nonchalantly said, making Ms. Kamila smirk, and she resumed class. As class continued, Jack noticed a girl across the room eyeing him. He did not like that. It was a bad idea to reveal having no date. He wanted nothing to do with giantesses, especially after last night. As soon as class finished, Jack left the room as quickly as possible.

Jack’s day went relatively normally. He did see girls picking on boys with their large size, but that was something he had to see every day. As he walked down the hallway, he saw a girl in a cheerleader outfit sitting on the floor, her legs open. She had a long piece of string that went into her skirt and out from between her legs. A boy was tied to the end of the string in a tight not. He was struggling to break free, but the string kept him in place. The girl pulled the string, slowly dragging the boy in between her legs.

“Let me go!” the boy pleaded, trying to run but falling on his face. The girl giggled, continuing to slowly pull the string.

“Itsy bitsy spider just caught a little fly,” the girl sang. Jack watched as the screaming boy was gradually pulled into her skirt, until he was out from sight and his screams were muffled by something. Jack gulped, feeling his erection slowly return.

“Fucking…” he said.

“What?” The girl asked, looking at Jack.

“Nothing,” Jack shook his head, turning around, “Have fun with your fly.” The girl giggled as Jack quickly walked away.


After his last class, he was ready to go back to his room and relax. However, he saw the girl that had eyed him in his first class down the hallway. She noticed him too, and a grin appeared on her face.

“Oh fuck,” Jack said, as the girl started slowly walking towards him. He turned the other way, but saw Josh Cleaves picking on some kid with freckles at the other end of the hallway. Jack knew that Josh was connected to Sarah, and he did not want to get involved. Luckily, there was a bathroom nearby, closer than Josh but away from the girl walking towards him. Jack quickly ran and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind him. The boys’ bathroom was a safe place, a place where the giantesses could not enter. Jack sighed as he walked over to the sink to wash his face. He then heard something. Someone whispering.

“Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, Sarah,” the whispers came from one of the stalls. Jack gulped. He had to know what this was about.

“Sarah Olman?” he asked out loud. The whispers stopped, and one of the stall doors opened. Jack looked inside to see a shivering boy sitting on the toilet. His eyes were red, as if he hadn’t slept in days. A phrase was written on his arm in black marker: “Sarah X Michael”. Jack assumed that this boy was Michael.

“How do you know her?” Michael asked, staying seated.

“How do YOU know her?” Jack asked back, crossing his arms.

“I…” Michael looked down at his arm. He refused to speak further.

“She caught me,” Jack said, “That bitch, she caught me.”
“Don’t call her bitch,” Michael snarled, looking up at Jack.
“Woah dude,” Jack said.

“Sorry,” Michael replied, looking down again, “It must’ve been hard.”
“It was,” Jack said, “But it’s okay. She let me go.” Michael suddenly looked back up at Jack.

“When?” Michael asked, his eyes widened, “When did she let you go?”
“Uhhh. Last night I guess?” Jack answered. Michael sighed and looked down.

“She’s gonna come for you again,” he said.

“Fucking what?” Jack asked.

“She just let you go to not break the law,” Michael explained, “She’ll be back. To catch you.”

“Bull fucking shit,” Jack shook his head, “There’s so many guys in this school, why would she come for me again?”
“Because that’s what she does!” Michael suddenly screamed. He was panting, still shivering.

“Ok man,” Jack nodded hesitantly, “I’m gonna get out of here. You…have fun.” He slowly left Michael in the stall and left the bathroom. The girl was gone, and so was Josh. He then heard a booming voice from the distance, which even he knew belonged to the Queen.

“That’s enough for today,” Jack told himself, “Back to my fucking room.”


The tongue is a very strange thing. It lives inside the mouth of every person. It’s become so normalized, having a tongue, since everyone has it. But think about it, it’s a big slimy fat snake that always lives in the mouth. It moves, it slithers, it tastes, and it’s always wet. Now imagine a giant tongue, one that is bigger than your whole body. That is what Jack was looking at. A giant pink tongue, right in front of him. The pink snake touched his feet, and made its way up his body. He could feel his entire body getting coated in saliva, which felt especially strange on his penis. The tongue was warm, but left his body cold. Past the tongue were teeth, and past the teeth was a throat. Past the throat was darkness. Jack could easily go into that darkness, never to be seen again.

“I’m very hungry right now. Can you help me relieve it?”

Jack woke up, sweating. He threw his blanket off himself. His underwear was wet. That was the worst wet dream he had ever had. He tried to have a normal night, playing video games and keeping to himself. But he couldn’t, for the image of being used by Sarah kept returning to his mind. It was the day of the dance, and he wanted to make it to class so the teacher would not confront him again, making a scene. This meant he should go eat breakfast. He quickly put on a fresh pair of clothes to leave his room. When he opened his door, he saw two giant sneakers in front of him. Jack slowly looked up. Above the sneakers were ankles, followed by two giant legs. The legs were skinny, smooth, and long. The legs ended with a miniskirt, followed by a figure of a girl in a T-shirt. At the top of everything, Jack could see a face with long blonde hair, smiling down at him.

“Good morning little Jack,” Sarah said. Michael was right.

“I need to…get to class,” Jack gulped. Michael was right.

“Oh no, you don’t have to do that,” Sarah shook her head, “I need your help with something.” She bent down and reached her hand out towards him. Jack did not try to escape, because he knew he could not, even if he tried his hardest. Giant fingers wrapped around him, and Jack was lifted into the air. He was brought to Sarah’s face. Michael was right.
“Can you help a lady?” Sarah asked, frowning. Her pout was admittedly cute.

“Do I even have a choice?” Jack asked. Sarah smiled, not responding. She then lowered him, and he was put back inside darkness, this time in between the giantess’s breasts. Michael was right.

Squirming Only Makes it Better by Bob Typhon

Sarah brought Jack to the place where she had initially captured him: the gymnasium. It was such a strange place for the boys, since it was big enough to accommodate the giant girls. It was oddly eerie to be inside a massive wooden box. A boy was in the middle of the gym, tied up in a chair. He was sleeping, not noticing Sarah walk in. He had black hair and a confident expression on his face, even when tied up and asleep. Sarah walked right up to the boy and kneeled down.

“Good morning little Matt,” she snarled. The boy slowly opened his eyes.

“Greetings,” the boy Matt said, looking around, “How was your sleep?” He had a relatively deep yet clear voice, making him sound rather sophisticated.
“That’s none of your business,” Sarah snapped, “I want to show you something.”
“Is that so?” Hearing this conversation from the depths of Sarah’s bosom, Jack was surprised by the calm tone of Matt. He had not witnessed anyone with this much self control in front of a giantess.

“Do you really think that women and men are the same?” Sarah asked, reaching her hand into her cleavage.

“No,” Matt responded, “But I believe they could be. They should be.” Sarah grabbed Jack’s head with her fingers and pulled him out from between her breasts. He was finally in the air again, and could see the environment around him. He recognized the gymnasium, right down to the spot where Sarah had first taken him.

“Do you really think this,” Sarah said as she dangled Jack in front of her face, “Could be the same as me?”

“I can assume you disagree,” Matt said, “Am I correct?” Without answering, Sarah turned Jack around to look at him. Jack stared straight at the blonde’s pretty face, gulping.

“Did you like my pussy?” she asked him.

“Um,” Jack responded, “The fuck kind of question is that?”

“Because you better. Until Matt here learns to behave, you’re gonna spend some quality time with it.”
“Oh fuck, no, please, no,” Jack pleaded, “That’s really not cool man.”
“Let’s not have that conversation again,” Sarah said, and started to lower Jack. Jack looked down and saw Sarah pull her skirt and underwear forward, seeing her vagina that he was imminently going to be trapped with.

“Help!” Jack said as he was lowered into Sarah’s panties, “God damn it!” Sarah dropped him and let her skirt go, and the fabric of her panties snapped back and strapped Jack against her warm and moist vagina. Jack squirmed around, trying to escape, which made Sarah blush a little bit.

“Oh boys boys boys,” she said, gently stroking Jack from outside her underwear, “When will they learn that squirming only makes it…better.”

“That is escape theory,” Matt stated, “All creatures dislike entrapment, being unable to do what they usually can. So they will do everything in their power to escape, even when their efforts are meaningless.” Sarah eyed Matt and made her way towards him on her knees. Soon, Matt was under her miniskirt, right underneath her underwear. He could see Jack’s figure inside, squirming around.

“Do you see him?” Sarah teased.

“Get me the fuck out of here!” Jack pleaded, which could be heard by Matt.

“This is where you boys belong,” Sarah said, putting her underwear on Matt’s face. Jack could feel Matt on the other side of the fabric.

“He is pleading to be let out,” Matt said, remaining calm, “But I’m assuming you will not follow through.”
“Get away from him!” a booming voice suddenly echoed through the gymnasium. Jack recognized the voice. It was the Queen.


Sarah and the Queen exchanged an intense dialogue. From this, Jack put together that the two of them used to be best friends, but had fallen out due to this Matt guy. Soon the conflict had spun out of control, and the two started to fight, physically. To Jack’s surprise, he was not violently thrashed around the place, despite being trapped in Sarah’s panties. This was because while Sarah fought, she moved in an elegant and smooth way, as if she was experienced in combat. Jack guessed that if things kept going, Sarah would win the fight, and he did not want that. So he began to squirm extra violently against Sarah’s vagina, making her lose her focus while fighting the Queen. Soon, the Queen had Sarah in a headlock, both leaning against a wall.

“You’re a disgrace to your mother,” Sarah insulted the Queen with the small amount of air she had left.

“Well then fuck her,” the Queen replied. Jack would have clapped, but he was still immobile. He felt Sarah fall to the floor with a thud. Jack was dizzy from all the movement that had just happened. He saw stars in the darkness of his panty prison. He slowly lost consciousness.


“Sarah Olman,” Rebecca Chawman the police officer said, “You are being arrested for the kidnapping of Matt Dexter. You will serve in this jail until further decisions are made.” They were at the entrance of Huxton Prison, the main prison center in Dream Mountain. The room was dull and lit with white fluorescent lights. Sarah stood in front of Rebecca, frowning with her arms crossed.

“Surrender all your belongings, now,” Rebecca demanded. She slammed a tray in front of Sarah. Sarah started to take off her clothes, revealing her thin and elegant body to Rebecca. She put her T-shirt, miniskirt, and shoes on the tray, and only wore a white bra and underwear. She put her hands on her hips.

“I said, all your belongings,” Rebecca said. Sarah sighed, and reached her hand into her panties. She pulled out the still unconscious Jack and put him on the tray. Rebecca smiled.

“Thank you,” the policewoman said, handing Sarah an orange jail uniform.

“You may be escorted to your cell,” she said.

“What about him?” Sarah asked, eyeing Jack’s body.

“Him?” Rebecca said, picking him up with a sinister grin, “I’ll take care of him. Plus, he’s cute.” Sarah could not help but smirk at this.

I'm Not Some Fucking Criminal by Bob Typhon

There was darkness in front of Jack. Growing up in an urban city, he was not used to darkness. He did not like it. The darkness could not be trusted. Much like these giant women. But they don’t care, they can do whatever they want because they are powerful. Does one need to be trustworthy before they get power? Or are they not worthy of trust if they don’t have power? Did Jack even have a choice, to trust them or not? No, the answer was no.

“Are you ever gonna-“ What? Was he ever going to trust them? How could he?

“Are you ever gonna wake up?”


“Are you ever gonna wake up?” Rebecca said, poking Jack’s limp body. Jack slowly opened his eyes.
“What the fuck,” he grumbled, shielding his eyes from light. He blinked a couple times.

“You’ve been out all day honey,” Rebecca said, looking at him wake up. Jack saw that he was in a room, an office room. He was on a desk, where giant files were scattered around the place, as well as a bottle of whiskey. In front of him sat Rebecca, a tan-skinned woman with brown hair and a very athletic body. She was wearing a very revealing navy outfit, where her cleavage was exposed and her skirt was short enough to expose a good part of her thighs. Despite it’s revealing nature, Jack could tell by the color and badges that this was a police uniform, and the woman that sat in front of him was a policewoman.

“What the fuck is this,” Jack shook his head, sitting up, “You’re the police."
“Oh you’re so smart,” Rebecca nodded, reaching his hand towards his direction. Jack cowered a little bit, but she was only reaching for the bottle of whiskey behind him. She picked it up, brought it to her mouth, and took a large swig.

“Where are we?” Jack said, slowly standing up.

“I think we’re in…Huxton,” Rebecca burped, putting the bottle back down on the desk, right next to Jack, “Wait, I work here, I should know that already.”

“Are you…drunk?” Jack asked, taking a step back.

“Oh how could you tell?” Rebecca said, tilting her head. She gave Jack a half smile.

“What are we doing here?” Jack asked.

“It’s my night shift baby,” Rebecca explained, “My friends are all out partying, so I decided to party by myself.”

“You drink on the job? Really? That’s our justice system?”
“I just lock all the assholes up and the night is free,” Rebecca grinned, “Not a bad job. Usually I pick one of those to keep me company but today I decided on…you.”

“What the hell do you mean me?” Jack asked, getting a little scared.

“You know exactly what I mean,” Rebecca said, crossing her legs. Jack gulped as he saw one enormous thigh rest on top of the other.

“You like what you see?” Rebecca asked with a grin, noticing that he was looking at her legs. She pulled her skirt up just a little, revealing a little more of her thighs.

“Of course I like what I…hold up what is this,” Jack shook his head, taking his eyes off the cop’s legs, “I’m a student and you’re a…cop.”
“Oh I like students,” Rebecca puckered her lips, “They’re so innocent. Most of them.” Suddenly, the giantess’s arm lunged forward, and her hand grabbed Jack. He could not react as her massive fingers pinched his head, lifting him off his feet and bringing him closer to her body. Her hand was warm, most likely from high tension and being drunk.

“No no no this is fucked up,” Jack said, “I’m not some fucking criminal, I don’t deserve this. I know I could’ve been nicer to my parents or some shit but this, I don’t deserve this.”

“But after all the hard work I do to keep this city safe,” Rebecca said, bringing Jack to her face, “I deserve this.” She then started to take her skirt off, along with her underwear. Jack watched as the policewoman’s privates in their entire glory was revealed to him. She then started to lower him, and he knew exactly where this was going.

“I swear to God I don’t need to go through this twice in one week,” he told himself. He tried to move, but he couldn’t. Soon he was brought right in front of the cop’s vagina.

“I’ve been waiting for this all week,” Rebecca sighed. Before Jack could respond, he was shoved feet first into her pussyhole. He was thankful that he was not shoved in headfirst, as that was not very fun. At least his head was not covered in slimy flesh. Rebecca pushed Jack in, pulled him out, pushed him, pulled him, and continued that motion. Jack felt the flesh engulf his entire body up to his shoulders, leave him until only his feet were in contact with the vagina, and back to his entire body being covered. He noticed that the motion was becoming faster, and Rebecca was starting to moan. He closed his eyes tight, waiting for it to end. Soon, the motion started to slow down, until it came to a halt. Unfortunately, it stopped while Jack was fully inside the vagina, and only his head was poking out. Rebecca’s hand let go of Jack and dropped down. He then started to hear snores.

“Is she…sleeping?” he said to himself, flabbergasted, “Did she really just use me as a sex toy and fall asleep?” Jack squirmed, but he couldn’t escape, as the vaginal walls were too tight. He heard someone rustle around outside the office room.

“Help!” he yelled as loud as he could, “I’m stuck here, help!” The rustling stopped. A few seconds later, the door to the office opened. There stood another policewoman, one that had come to pick up her keys that she had forgotten. She was dressed much more formally than Rebecca, and there was barely any part of her skin exposed save her face and hands. She walked into the office and saw Rebecca sitting there, asleep on her chair with her vagina exposed. A boy’s head poked out of the vagina, and was calling out for help.

“Not again,” the policewoman said, putting her palm on her face, “She really needs to stop drinking.” Jack was relived that someone came, but was also unsettled about being in the hands of yet another giant woman.

“I’m sorry little man,” the cop said as she walked over to Rebecca, “Let’s get you out of there.” She reached down and gently wrapped her hand around Jack’s head, pulling him out. She lifted him up and rested him on her palm. Jack shivered, being suddenly wet and out in the open.

“Let’s get you back to your cell,” the policewoman said.
“Wait what?” Jack said, “Cell?”
“Yeah, I’m sorry Rebecca did this to you.” She started to head out of the office room.

“No wait excuse me hold up,” Jack said, “I think you’re fucking up. I’m not a prisoner.”
“Yeah right,” the policewoman replied, not stopping.

“No seriously, I’m a student at Chestnut. I don’t belong here.”
“Then what are you doing here with Rebecca?”
“It’s a…long story,” Jack frowned.

“Right,” the cop nodded, “Heard THAT a million times. Now come on, let’s go.”
“No wait, no you don’t understand,” Jack pleaded, “I really don’t belong here!” The policewoman left the office room, not listening to Jack’s words.

I Don't Belong Here by Bob Typhon

Eri Harmina knew that Huxton Prison was a tough place for men. It was a jail shared by both sexes, so there was no avoiding the horrible experiences they went through. The giantesses at the jail were usually bored, so a lot of pastime was spent messing with their male prison mates that were much smaller than them. That’s why Eri did not blame the little man for trying to escape, along with the rest of the men that she had rescued from a drunk Rebecca’s clutches over the years. But, the rules were the rules, and they deemed that criminals of Dream Mountain belonged in Huxton.

Huxton Prison had three large sections. One was the holding area, where all the cells were. There were cells of two sizes, one for the tiny men and giant women. This was where the prisoners slept during the night, although it was not unusual for a male cell to be vacant due to an overnight kidnapping. The second section was the prisoner’s common area, where the prisoners were allowed to be during the day. There was a cafeteria, gym, shower, and a large open and outdoor area. This was where most of the interaction between the two sexes occurred. The third section was the staff area, where the police and other law enforcers worked. Interrogation rooms and visitor rooms for the prisoners were also in this area. Eri left the staff area with the little man on her palm, entering the prisoner’s common area. It was night, and it was hard to see what the place looked like. However, Eri knew her way around the place. She soon headed into the holding area where all the prisoners slept. As she walked past the corridors where all the female cells were, a couple moans could be heard, as well as slight laughter. Hearing this, the boy in her palm started to freak out.

“Why would you not fucking believe me woman?” he said, “Why would I lie about this shit?” Eri decided to not respond, as there was no point arguing with the boy.

“Um, excuse me, are you okay?” the man asked, “Do you have listening problems? Hello?” Soon they reached the male section. A couple of the male prisoners woke up as they heard Eri. They watched her giant feet walk by, right outside of their cells. Eri arrived at one of the cells at the end and bent down.

“I don’t know where you’re supposed to be,” Eri said to the boy in her palm, “So I’ll put you with Seb for now.” She opened the tiny door, and put the boy on the floor in front of it.

“I’m not going in there man,” the boy refused, “I don’t belong here. Check the papers or whatever.” Eri sighed and gently pushed him, strong enough that he would stumble inside. She then closed the door, locking it.


“Wait!” Jack said, putting his hands on the cold metal bars, “What the fuck!” He watched as the giant policewoman walk away. He sighed. He turned around to look at his cell. It was a sizable place, with three uncomfortable looking beds and a toilet in the open. Jack almost got a heart attack when he saw a man sitting on the toilet, looking right at him. The man had short brown hair and was very buff, and looked like he had done nothing but work out for the past ten years.

“God dammit,” Jack shook his head as he sat down on the floor, leaning against the bars, “Today sucks. So what are you, like my cell mate or something? You gonna beat me up?”

“Beat you up?” the man laughed, “Why would I do such a thing?” The man had a surprisingly gentle voice, and it definitely did not match his appearance.

“Um,” Jack tried to respond, “Stereotypes. I saw in a movie somewhere. I liked that movie, I heard the actor died.”
“I’m not the biggest one here,” the man said, standing up. As soon as Jack got a glimpse of the man’s rather large penis, he looked away.

“Next time warn me before you stand up with no god damn pants on,” Jack grumbled, “I’ve seen enough vaginas, now I gotta see dicks too?”
“I’m sorry,” the man said, pulling his pants up, “I always forget that newbies sensitive.”
“Newbie? Hey man,” Jack said, looking back, “I don’t even belong here okay. I should be home in my depressing ass room watching YouTube or some shit, complaining to myself about how my favorite rapper is not as good as he used to be. Who the fuck are you anyways?”

“I’m Sebastian,” the man said, walking over to his bed, “You can call me Seb, of course.”
“Right,” Jack nodded, “I’m Jack. God, why am I introducing myself to a fucking prisoner?”
“You too are a prisoner now,” Sebastian sighed, sitting down on the edge of his bed, “That’s how the system goes.”
“System, what system?”

“I’m assuming you got caught by a giantess, who got arrested.”
“What are you a fucking prophet?”
“No, I’ve just seen this happen before.” Jack stood up.

“What the hell are you talking about,” Jack said, “Seen it happen where?”
“There’s a lot of prisoners in Huxton that don’t belong here,” Seb explained, “Just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Like me. I would not be here if I was not at that bar twenty years ago. Some cop got a hold of me to use me as a toy, and I was brought here. Things went south for me, and I ended up in a cell in an orange jumpsuit.”
“That’s just fucked up,” Jack said, walking over to a bed in the corner of the cell, “Can’t you prove you’re innocent or something?”
“The government doesn’t really care about us men. That’s why the law prohibits kidnapping for more than 24 hours, instead of prohibiting kidnapping entirely.”

“So I can’t get out?” Jack sighed, sitting on the bed.

“You’re gonna have to get used to Huxton,” Seb replied. Jack slammed the surface of his bed with his fist.

“Fine,” he said, “I guess I’m a fucking prisoner now.”

Never a Conversationalist by Bob Typhon

Jack slept pretty well, considering that this was his first night in prison. The bed was far from comfortable, but Jack was exhausted by the events of the previous day. Getting kidnapped by Sarah, kept in her panties for some time, participating in a giantess fight, being put in jail, raped by a cop, all in the span of 24 hours. He woke up, noticing that he didn’t have nightmares that night. He sat up to see Seb looking at him, sitting on the other bed.

“Were you just fucking staring at me?” Jack asked Seb, “What the fuck.”
“Good morning,” Seb replied.


Jack and Seb sat next to each other at the cafeteria, eating their breakfast. The breakfast was a very bad meal, but Jack had definitely had worse. They sat at the corner of the room, away from the action of the rest of the cafeteria. The place was a mess, with no tables nor seats whatsoever. There was only a serving station for the food, and the rest of the area was a giant floor where the women and men sat. Jack witnessed several interactions between the giantess and tiny. One woman buried a man in her food, and was slowly eating around him as he screamed. Another woman was sticking her spoon in her underwear, rubbing it up and down and moaning. Jack assumed that there was a man trapped between the spoon and the woman’s privates. He realized that while he saw scenes like this at Chestnut, interactions at Huxton were more mature and sexually aggressive.

“No one dies, do they?” Jack asked Seb, watching a woman insert a man behind her panties where her butt is and sit down on the floor.

“Some do,” Seb replied, not looking away from his food.

“Isn’t that illegal?” Jack shuddered, “To kill?”
“It is. But punishments are not as harsh here. Can’t go to jail if you’re already here.”
“Thanks for making me fucking worry. So it’s just a death sentence to be here?”
“Not always. People get time outs for killing. They get put in their own separate rooms for a pretty long time. That means they don’t get to play with the men for a while. They try to avoid that.”
“Fucking hell,” Jack shook his head.

“Just try not to get caught,” Seb suggested.
“Yeah thanks,” Jack snorted, “Really needed to know that, I don’t know how else I would have come to that conclusion.”
“It’s important.”
“How the fuck do you even avoid it anyways? Like, some chick could walk up to us right now, and we’re toast.”
“You’re right,” Seb replied, remaining calm.

“You’re seriously not an assuring person, you know that?” Jack said, “Aren’t there any tips to, you know, survive?”

“Be normal, don’t stand out. Don’t be too loud, don’t be too quiet. Don’t get caught until it’s time to go back to our cells.”
“So be normal and shit, gotcha."
“Even then, you can get unlucky.”
“Wonderful,” Jack sighed, flailing his arms in the air, “Fuck, that was probably too much arm action.” He put his arms back down.

“Maybe,” Seb replied nonchalantly.

“How do YOU avoid getting fucked up?” Jack asked. Seb pointed behind him. Jack turned around. There was nothing notable, just two giantesses picking on one man. One of them had light brown hair and was tall, the other was short with short black hair. They were pressing their large buttcheeks together, and a man was smushed between them.

“Nicole,” Seb said, “The taller one.”
“Uh huh, what about her?” Jack asked, looking at the brown haired girl.

“She kind of runs the place. The most popular girl here. She and I are friends…kind of.”

“That’s…” Jack nodded, “Kind of fucking brilliant. So no one fucks with you, cause you’re tight with the, what to they call it, Queen?”

“Pretty much,” Seb said.

“Right, thanks for the tips,” Jack said, standing up.

“What are you doing?” Seb asked, grabbing Jack’s arm and pulling him back down.

“I’m gonna try to be friends with Nicole,” Jack said, “Like you did."
“You’re a newbie, she’ll just send you to the dungeon beast.”
“Dungeon beast? What the fuck are you on about?”
“Nothing,” Seb looked away.

“Um,” Jack said, “You can’t just name drop some shit like ‘dungeon beast’ and not tell me what that is.” Seb did not responded.

“Fucking hell,” Jack shook his head. Seb then stood up.

“What are you doing?” Jack asked.

“Tribute,” Seb said, walking away.

“You’re gonna leave me alone?!” Jack called after him. He did not respond nor react. Jack sighed, as he watched Seb walk towards Nicole, the tall brown haired giantess that apparently ran this place. She was now seated on the floor, legs crossed and eating her breakfast. The man that she was playing with before was now in the hand of the shorter black haired giantess. He shivered as the giantess stared at him and smirked. She then lowered him and inserted him in her pants leg. The man screamed as he was lowered into the orange fabric and against the woman’s smooth leg. He was soon strapped against the surface of her skin, struggling to escape.

“Sebby!” Nicole said with a smile, spotting Seb walk towards her, “Good morning!”

“Morning,” Seb replied, looking up at Nicole.

“How did you sleep?” the giantess asked.

“Good.”
“Never a conversationalist, were you?” Nicole then uncrossed her legs and put her bare foot in front of Seb.

“You may start,” she commanded. The foot was larger than Seb’s entire body. He walked towards it and put his hands on her wrinkly sole. He then proceeded to massage it, pressing his small hands into her meaty sole.

“Don’t forget to lick,” Nicole said.

“I can’t fucking watch this anymore,” Jack said, who was watching from a distance. He stood up and looked around. He was alone in a jail full of giants. This wasn’t going to be fun.

End Notes:

I'm gonna have to warn you, we're very near the abrupt end to this story. I feel like maybe I might write an exciting last chapter at the end, but we'll see how I feel

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10074