Diminishment High by NRawkGTS
Summary:

Convicted for crimes that warranted either the death penalty or life in prison, young adult criminals are offered a chance to avoid the usual debt to society they owe.  Officially a detention center to re-educate and reform hardened criminals, the mysterious and unheard of 'Diminishment High' accepts all who sign up.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 12898 Read: 14286 Published: January 02 2021 Updated: May 27 2021
Story Notes:

The end of the year was so busy, I apologize for not getting this out on time.  Voted for by my Patrons, this is the beginning of a new series of short stories that will focus on the staff and 'students' of a facility designed to either reform young criminals into upstanding citizens once again or ensure they never harm innocent civilians again.
Also, quick disclaimer:  While the series is called 'Diminishment High', all characters are over the age of 18.

1. A Shipment of Fresh Meat by NRawkGTS

2. Welcome to Diminishment High! by NRawkGTS

A Shipment of Fresh Meat by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[01/02/2021]

With the latest batch of new 'students' arriving, they all quickly realize that what they had believed to be a way to dodge their punishments is far more dangerous than they anticipated!

 

Tags:

Butt, Vore, Entrapment, Insertion


 

Without any windows to look through in the back of the large transport truck and strapped securely in their seats to make sure they couldn’t cause any trouble, the convicted young felons have only themselves to talk to on the long drive to their destination.  None of them had heard of the detention center they had signed up for, but seeing how most of them would be serving life sentences or receiving the death penalty if they didn’t that didn’t matter to them.

 

“God!  How much longer ‘til we get there!?”  A dark-haired boy complained, yelling at the camera their transporters used to keep an eye on them.  “I swear, if this place is stuck in the fuckin’ boonies…!”

 

“You’ll what man?  Just give it a rest already, they obviously can’t hear you and right now I bet everyone else here wishes they had the same privilege.”  Another young man said, his frustration evident in his voice.  “Not like it matters anyway.  We’ll get there when we get there.”

 

“Besides, you should just be happy they're not locking us up in a real jail.  I heard this place won’t accept people older than 21, so my BBF missed the cutoff by a year.”  A long-haired brunette added, laughing carelessly.  “Girl’s gonna serve 40+ years for the shit we did, while all I have to do is play nice for 3 years apparently.  Talk about lucky!”

 

“Don’t open that hole unless it’s to suck my dick, bitch.”  The irritated boy snapped back.  “Trust me, you’ll understand that’s all it is meant for after a night with me.  Hell, maybe I won’t escape from this place with all the cuties I’m seeing.”

 

“Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?”  A dark-skinned man asked, disgusted.

 

“Shut the fuck up or you’ll be first!  I ain’t picky, a hole’s a hole and sometimes a guy makes for a better bitch once you train them properly.”  He replied, winking at the toned man.

 

“As vulgar as I heard you were, Scott Kelly.”  A girl with short black hair and glasses commented, not hiding her disdain for the loud, egotistical felon.  Her eyes settled on his armband for a moment, everyone seemed to have been given one but each had a different number of colored stripes wrapping around them.  His had a black and red stripe, while her own only a blue one.  “You only think with what’s in your pants rather than what’s in your head.  I thought a poor score on the test they assigned was to weed out the monkeys that should just be put down, but I guess I was wrong.”

 

“Fuck that test, I didn’t even do it and yet here I am.”  Boasting he attempted to puff out his chest, but the restraints prevented him from doing so.

 

Shaking her head, the girl rolled her head.  “Not that you could have answered even half of the questions.  I’ve seen university exams that were easier than that test.  This is just another example of the dumb getting it easy while the intelligent suffer to get ahead.”

 

“Yeah, and this one bitch I literally fucked into a wall so hard that I broke her neck was supposedly accepted into some Ivy League school or some shit like that.  All those smarts didn’t help her when it counted, and they won’t help you when I see you tonight.”  Scott replied, licking his lips as he looked her over.

 

“Totally!  A bean pole like you wouldn’t know, but it’s not your brain that gets you ahead in life.  I mean, I understood like nothing on the test yet here we are together on the same bus to who knows where.”  The energetic blonde agreed.  “If you were really smart you’d learn to kiss, or probably even eat, ass quickly.  If you’re lucky someone will take you as their little fuck toy.”

 

“Whatever…”  Done with the conversation, the girl ignored her fellow transportees and tried to get more comfortable in her seat.  “Even I wasn’t able to find out anything about this ‘Diminishment High’ place.  Don’t think it’ll be like any other detention center or jail you can find just anywhere.”

 

Similar conversations continued on as the transport continued on.  Insults, threats, flirtatious banter and idle gossip were exchanged until a strange green gas slowly began to leak in.  Initially everyone freaked out, thinking they were being poisoned or something, but none of the convicts showed any kind of adverse reaction to breathing it in as it filled the area for the rest of the trip.  None of the complaints were acknowledged by the drivers either, so they had no choice but to accept it.

 

After what felt like an eternity of being uncomfortably strapped into terrible seats, the large transport came to a stop and the engine cut.  Automatically, all the buckles unfastened themselves and as the large doors in the back opened, a gentle feminine voice came on over the speakers.  “Welcome, students, to the Reduction and Re-Education Facility.  If you could please disembark from your transports and enter the main building directly in front of you, our staff will be happy to guide you to the auditorium for a quick orientation assembly.  The doors will lock in 5 minutes and anyone still in the courtyard afterwards will be punished accordingly.  Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to working with you to contribute back to society.”

 

“Yeah, fuck that shit.”  Scott said, stretching his sore muscles as they all began to exit the vehicle.  “I say we scope out the layout of this place, I wanna find a town to have fun in by morning.”  At a quick glance he could see three buildings surrounding a large central one in each of the cardinal directions, assuming there would be a fourth behind the main one.  Beyond the surrounding buildings was a tall wall that wrapped around the grounds, but there was something unnerving that he couldn’t quite place about the facility.  “Wait… where are the guards?  Where’s any security measures at all?”

 

They weren’t the only group getting dropped off, but when Scott pointed out the lack of security everyone looked around in disbelief.  Nothing felt right about this unheard of facility, and for that reason alone the main doors of the central building looked a bit ominous as they were also not guarded but open and waiting for them to comply.

 

“I don’t know, but what I do know is that I’m not going to piss off whoever runs this place without a reason to until I understand what I’m dealing with.”  The bespectacled girl reasoned, promptly heading over to the building they were told to enter.  “If you’re smart you’d do the same, which is why I know you’ll stay out here.  For your sake, I hope the punishment is worth it.”

 

Scott scoffed at the girl.  “Yeah, whatever bitch.  I ain’t no sheep to be herded.  Is there anyone with the balls to explore the grounds with me?”

 

While a small portion of the amassed convicts had already started to comply with the directions given to them, there were close to a thousand people in the courtyard and most were contemplating their options.  As the five minute time limit encroached, the vast majority of the group had entered the building, leaving only a couple dozen who sided with Scott.  Then, with the ringing of a bell reminiscent of the types used in schools, the doors slammed shut.

 

“Heh, really?  A fuckin’ school bell?  I ain’t been to school since I was a kid.”  Turning to the others who decided to join him, he smiled confidently.  “Alri-huh…?”  Suddenly, his vision dimmed and the world felt like it was spinning around him.  He staggered and stumbled, falling to his knees as he felt his consciousness fading.  Before blacking out, Scott could see that it wasn’t just him, but all the convicts that joined him were showing similar symptoms if not already passed out on the ground.  “What the hell… is this… place…?”

 

Once Scott and his group were incapacitated, the sound of high-heels clicking on pavement echoed through the courtyard.  A woman in a sharp suit approached the convicts and smirked down over them.  “Well, that was the last group.  There never fails to be a few every shipment.”  She said, mainly to herself, happily as she tapped the screen of her tablet.

 


 

 

Entering her office the woman set her purse on the large desk, smiling as she could hear some squeaky chattering and clamour coming from under the rug in the middle of the room.  Pulling her chair out from behind her desk, she moved the table and slowly peeled back the rug to reveal a large transparent box set into the floor.  However, inside the box was a mass of thousands of people, shrunken and looking up at her in silent awe and terror.

 

“Ahhh!  No, don’t stare at me like that little ones.  If you do…”  While presenting herself professionally, she felt a heat spreading through her sex and had to bite her plump lips to resist the urge to give in to her baser instincts.  Eyeing the various sizes of the tiny people, her mind quickly raced with thoughts of what she’d like to do to them all.  Most weren’t any taller than 15cm, but the tallest ones caught her attention the most.  Bringing up her tablet and pointing it at the reasonable looking girl in glasses that so obediently entered the building when asked, her information was displayed on the screen.  “Tabitha Orson, 30cm.  So she’s the one that aced our test.”  The girl was also the tallest in the sea of tiny people.  Clearing her throat, the older woman pushed her lust to the side, she still had a job to do.  “Welcome, my little students, to the Reduction and Re-Educational Facility.  My name is Mrs. Fairbody, I am the founder and Principal of this establishment and please do not attempt to make a smart comment about my name.  Yes, it is my real name and yes, I am all natural.”  Giggling, she crossed her arms under her large breasts as she leaned over them all.  “Now, I’m sure you all know what our goal here is, but as you can see the method we use to get there is a bit… unique.  But I assur-”

 

“Unique!?  What the fuck have you done to us!”  Finding her backbone, one of the female criminals interrupted the greying brunette angrily.  She wasn’t one of the taller tinies, not even 10cm tall, but there were hundreds of ‘students’ that were much smaller than her, some as small to her as she was to Mrs. Fairbody.  “How the fuck did you-?”

 

“Silence.”  She didn’t raise her voice or even say it with malice or contempt, but just that one word was enough to send a chill down every shrunken person’s spine as they saw the pure apathy in her eyes as she stared down at them.  Others who were about to rally behind the redheaded girl lost their voice as Mrs. Fairbody got out of her chair and crouched down over them.  She removed the top of the box and easily plucked the girl from the crowd and stood up to tower over them.  From the angle, she knew that almost all of them could see up her skirt, but that didn’t concern her in the least.  “You should have at least let me explain how things work here, Miss…”  Holding up her tablet to see the girl’s profile.  “Miss Beverly Anderson.  Convicted for manslaughter, rape and… was it extortion or blackmail?”  She asked, motioning to the grey, red and green striped on the girl’s armband.

 

However, the tiny girl was so paralyzed by fear she couldn’t even reply.  The fair, soft hand wrapped around her entire body so easily and held her so firmly.  Tears formed in her eyes as she stared at the monolithic woman who still looked at her like she was something less than human and could barely care about her at all.  “M-Mommy…”  She squeaked out.

 

“No, I am neither your mother nor will I forgive your outburst, Miss Anderson.  We here at what the government affectionately have nicknamed ‘Diminishment High’, such a cute name I will admit, have rules that students will follow or face the consequences.”  The shapely woman said plainly, setting down her tablet on her chair and pulling up her skirt to reveal the silk and lace panties she was wearing.  “And you just committed punishable act number 7: No Disrupting Class.  Punishment: Bodily detainment for one day.”  Without hesitation, Mrs. Fairbody pulled down her underwear and brought Beverly down to her wide, round rear and turned around so the rest of the tinies could watch as she sunk her fingers deep into the crack between her cheeks and pried one away from the other to reveal a dark, wrinkled, glistening asshole.

 

As she was brought closer to the large woman’s backside, the pungent odor wafting out from the peeled open crevice overpowered the tiny girl’s fear.  It overwhelmed her senses the closer she was brought to the sweaty orifice, the almond scented lotion Mrs. Fairbody must have used barely noticeable by this point.  “No!  No, wait!  I didn’t know!  Please, let me go!”  She begged as the view on either side of her was replaced with the blemish free fair skin of the largest ass she had ever seen.  “You, you can’t do this!  I’m a human being, like you!  Please, don’t!”  Her pleas falling on deaf ears, Beverly struggled to escape as her view was now dominated by the quivering anus of a woman more than twice her age.  “No!  Nooo!”

 

While she wasn’t moved by the girl’s cries, Mrs. Fairbody was aroused thinking about how good she was about to feel.  “Even 20 years later, I never get tired of this.”  She thought as she felt the girl’s face make contact with her oily asshole.  Reflexively, she clenched her anal muscles over the girl’s face and inadvertently rubbed the redhead’s face into her tight ring muscle but quickly relaxed to allow entry to her bowel.  “Not exactly dear, but that will come later.  Now, I’ll make a special exception just for you this one time, since I hadn’t gotten to explain the rules yet and I’m rather… full at the moment.  I’ll be sure to push you out before the assembly ends, so you at least have a much better chance of surviving than most.”

 

The amassed student body watched as the tiny girl slowly began to disappear into their Principal’s huge rear excruciatingly slowly.  Her cries were already cut off as her face slowly slipped into the puffy, wrinkled orifice but what was most concerning was the fluid dripping from the gigantic woman’s exposed, hairy sex.  Mrs. Fairbody was obviously aroused even if she didn’t moan or turn to face them, and her lack of hesitation was terrifying.  Especially to the students that were smaller Beverly the idea of being in the uncaring hands of the beautiful older woman made their stomachs turn.

 

Beverly herself was virtually choking on the smell alone from within Mrs. Fairbody’s booty, but the natural oils that lubricated the sphincter were soaking her hair and clothes and coating her mouth and nose.  It was a struggle to even breath from the crushing, omnidirectional force of the fleshy walls squeezing her and the heat radiating through her, but she also had to swallow the sour liquid every time she choked back a breath of miasmic air.  “Please, please let me out!  I don’t want to die like this!”  She silently begged, as she felt the pad of her captor’s finger press against the bottom of her feet as the last bit of her body was about to be completely consumed.

 

“And there.”  Plunging her finger slightly past the threshold of her asshole, Mrs. Fairbody didn’t even relish the sensation of a tiny life squirming in her backside as she pulled up her panties, fixed her skirt and sat back in her chair to continue addressing the rest of her students.  “I had already prepared several ‘examples’ myself for today, but it doesn’t hurt to have a few participants from the crowd either.  Now, does anyone else wish to speak up without being called on?”  Receiving only petrified stares as most of the students had lost strength in their legs and fell to their knees, the scene was reminiscent of mortals worshiping a deity.  “Good.  Now, as I was saying, we use a unique but effective method of re-education and I assure you that we find a place for you once you graduate… well, if you graduate.”  Giggling to herself as she wiggled her hips in her seat, it was her complete indifference to the well being of the girl she had trapped in her ass that scared the tinies more than the threat of ‘not graduating’.  “For those who are wondering why some of you are so much bigger or smaller than your peers…”  Pausing for a moment, Mrs. Fairbody waited to see if one of them would talk out of turn but her previous example either worked well enough or they were still in shock.  Either way, nobody took the bait, which she was a little disappointed by.  “If you recall the test administered with your application, you have been scaled based on your final score.  You all started with a standard size of 30 centimeters, of which only Miss Orson was able to retain all of it was a perfect score.  Very impressive.”  Smiling to the bespectacled girl, there was for the first time genuine acknowledgement of the girl as she applauded the academic achievement.

 

Opening her mouth about to speak, the vision of one of her peers disappearing into the bowel of the woman talking to her was still vivid in her head causing her to bite her tongue and simply bow her head instead.  “That was too close.”  It was an automatic response from when she was still in school, to reply to and thank someone for a compliment, but here that could get her in literal deep shit.  Just thinking about how close she had come to experiencing a tour of the tail end of her Principal’s digestive tract had her break out in a cold sweat and tremble uncontrollably.

 

“While on the topic of grades, the threshold for graduating will be dependent on an individual basis.”  The gargantuan woman continued.  “While I’ll go over it in more detail in just a moment, we will use your final grade and restore your height proportionately to your previous height.  If your final grade would not bring you over 5 feet tall, you will fail.”

 

There was a finality to her tone that carried the true weight of what it meant to fail in this detention center.  Almost every one of them made light of the deal presented to them, three short years and they’d avoid life in prison or capital punishment?  It was too good to be true…

 

As it turned out, it was.

 

“I can see you all understand, so I’ll not waste your time and explain the rules here.”  Grabbing her purse from her desk, the mature brunette pulled one of the cases inside of it out and crouched down over her students.  “And I have some very special assistants to help me today.  Say hello to some of the dropouts from last term’s graduation.”  The case was little more than a transparent pill case with 21 compartments.  Inside of roughly a dozen of them was a person small enough to not be able to reach the lid trapping them inside.  “The first and most important rule on campus here is that my word, as the Principal, is final regarding all punishments.  It doesn’t matter what another teacher says, I reserve the right to change the severity of a punishment if I so wish.”  Once again, she could tell that the only reason that the students that normally would have spoken up didn’t was because of her demonstration from a moment ago.  “Oh, Miss Anderson isn’t moving as much anymore.  If this is all it takes, she wasn’t going to last long here anyway.”  Putting the girl in her rectum out of her mind, she continued and opened one of the compartments in her makeshift prisoner case.  “Second is hopefully an easy enough rule to understand.  Legally, once you have been shrunken you cease being considered ‘human’ and are classified as ‘tinies’.  Tinies are not people and as such are not subject to the same rights, privileges or protections afforded to humans.”  To accentuate her point, Mrs. Fairbody held the young man she was holding up at eye level and rolled out her tongue below him.

 

Because he had gone through the same kind of orientation three years ago himself, the black-haired man immediately broke.  “No, Mrs. Fairbody please!  Crush me or suffocate me if you must, just don’t eat me!  Please!”  He didn’t even try to break her grip or try to escape.  He already knew how hopeless his situation was.

 

“Mister… uh, oh what was your name again?”  Sternly at first, Mrs. Fairbody seemed to have genuinely forgotten the man’s name as she was about to chastise him.  “Hmm… well, it won’t matter soon.  Tell me, what was rule number one again?”

 

Hanging his head in defeat, the man quietly said, “Y-Your word is final…”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.  I don’t think the students quite heard you.  Could you speak up a bit.”  She asked, holding him out over the aghast student body.

 

“Mrs. Fairbody’s word is final!  No matter what you do or say, once she has decided something your fate is sealed!  Don’t upset her or any of the teachers here!  If you do-!”  Trying his best to convey just how perilous the next three years would be for those coming after him, the man began a heartfelt speech only to be cut off as the greying brunette tossed him backwards into her open mouth and slammed it shut.

 

Everything happened so fast, it was like he blinked and instead of looking out over the new batch of students, he was looking at the hand that was holding him framed by pearly white teeth in a dark, moist cave!  Then the light disappeared and by the time his mind registered what had happened to him, the squishy surrounding tilted back and a strong force grabbed hold of a misplaced hand.  Even if he had time to try and fight back, he knew from over the years the only way out of Mrs. Fairbody’s body was the hole waiting to push what would be left of him at the end of her digestive tract.  He was already halfway down the tight, hot tube that led to his doom.

 

Immediately, she swallowed the tiny man, his body not even big enough to be noticeable as he descended her throat towards his demise.  “If only you learned your lessons as well as you learned the rules.”  She admonished, patting her stomach with a satisfied sigh.  “Though he did lead us straight into rule number 3: Tinies are not permitted to talk back to their teachers.  You will comply with their instructions without complaint or question, though you are permitted to request clarification for what they want you to do if so required.”  Looking around the student body, once more her eyes landed on the short haired girl who aced the placement test.  “As an example, Miss Orson.”

 

Tensing up at being called on, the bespectacled girl stood at attention and stared straight up at the ceiling.  “Yes, Mrs. Fairbody!”  Even over the silence that hung over the crowd of criminals, in that moment she couldn’t even hear anyone take a breath as she stood there.  “Ahh!  D-Does that count?”  Panicking for a moment that felt like eternity, she nearly fainted when she saw the slightest upturn on the imposing Principal’s face.

 

“No need to be so stiff.  I called on you, you didn’t speak out of turn.”  The amusement she found in what they all felt was a tightwire act of life and death just went to further tell them how little she concerned herself with how they felt.  “I simply need your help demonstrating the next rule.”

 

After seeing how she handled her last assistant, this wasn’t comforting in the least, but she also knew she couldn’t refuse.  Despite being the tallest person among her peers, the gap between how high she could reach and the edge of the box was too much for her to clear and the exits around them seemed to be sealed.  “I-I would be honored to.”  She squeaked out as politely as she could.

 

“You know, despite everything, those of you who follow the rules are still our precious little students.  So long as you follow the rules you won’t get punished.”  Mrs. Fairbody said.  “No matter though.  Well Miss Orson, if I were to tell you that, as strictly educators and when necessary executioners, the staff here are not obligated to intervene in disputes between tinies if we don’t want to and said I’d turn a blind eye if they was a student you had a problem with right now, would you demonstrate what such an incident may look like?”

 

Confused at first, she could tell that Mrs. Fairbody was being serious with her.  “Um, as stated in rule three, may I ask for clarification, Mrs. Fairbody.”

 

“Of course.  What are you unsure about?”  To the rest of the students, it was creepy how personable a person who already admitted to not seeing them as human beings anymore and would subject them to inhumane, lethal punishment without hesitation could be.

 

“Well, I was just wondering if I would be punished if I were to cause serious injury to and/or kill another student, whether by accident or not?”  She asked.

 

Smiling a bit in amusement, the older woman nodded.  “No wonder you aced our test.  Yes, when we get to punishable acts I planned to touch on the subject, but suffice to say that if you are responsible for the death of another student, unless given permission from one of your teachers, you will be punished appropriately.”

 

After another moment of thought, the girl looked over the sea of students and saw a familiar head of blonde hair on someone far smaller than herself.  Smirking, she looked back up to the looming Principal crouched over her.  “Then, does this count as one of those times?”

 

“Sorry, but no.  A teacher can give a student permission to punish another student on their behalf, but this is merely a demonstration.”  She replied, shaking her head.  “Maybe next time.”

 

Nodding in acknowledgement, Tabitha made a beeline for the rude blonde she was transported with.  Just earlier that morning they were roughly equal height, if not she was a bit shorter than the blonde, but now the annoyingly flirtatious girl barely stood as high as her ankle.  “Wendy, since you seem to innately understand how ‘unfair’ life is, I’m sure you won’t mind if I use you to demonstrate how the new power dynamic here works, would you?”

 

Once she heard the ravenette can her name, Wendy knew why she was chosen.  Petty as it may be, she was the only one the Orson girl had something against.  Still, that didn’t stop her from trying and failing to run.  “Hey!  Okay, I get it.  I’m sorry.”  She said rather insincerely as she realized she couldn’t escape her captor.  “Look, you’ve proven that your brains did get you an advantage over me, but you’re the ‘bigger’ person here, right?  You wouldn’t actually…”

 

“Make you kiss me ass for protection?  Well I am the biggest student here, not that it truly amounts to much.”  She said, cutting Wendy off and looking up at Mrs. Fairbody.

 

Nodding her head happily, one of the rare genuine displays of emotion she showed.  “Correct, but it’s good to know you understand your place here.”

 

“Hear that?  So ask yourself, who else better to kiss up to for protection from everyone else here?  I don’t see many others smaller than you.”  Smiling, even though the image of that Beverly girl getting treated like an anal toy was still fresh in her mind, if it wasn’t her at the mercy of another, it was actually pretty hot when she thought about it.  Given the closer proximity to them, the almond scent of Mrs. Fairbody’s was slowly replacing the odor of ass sweat in the air.  “How about you show me how to eat out my ass?  I promise to keep you as safe as I can, if you stay in the back of my underwear!”

 

“C-Couldn’t we t-talk about this, Miss Orson?”  Wendy tried to ask in her usual confident, flirtatious manner but her nerves were starting to get the better of her.  If she had to go down on a man’s cock, she’d have no complaint, butt stuff with a girl however…

 

“Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.  Just because I’m bigger than you doesn’t make me any better than you.  I’m sure Mrs. Fairbody’s got more than enough space for both of us to get lost in her.”  The bespectacled girl said in a sweet tone that invoked a sense of menace.

 

“She’s right.  In fact, I welcome all volunteers.”  The gigantic woman interjected, enjoying the show.  “And if you haven’t broken any rules I can guarantee that I won’t try to kill you.”

 

“See.  We’re the same.  So just call me Tabitha.”  She said, holding the smaller girl up by her hands.

 

Not liking the look into the eyes of the girl who she had insulted earlier, Wendy didn’t like her chances of negotiations.  “Um… O-Okay, Tabitha.  S-So could you n-not shove me…”

 

“Absolutely not.”  Tabitha replied without a moment’s hesitation and promptly brought the tiny blonde behind her back as she pulled back the waistbands of her pants and panties, dropping her before she could say anything else.  “Don’t worry though, unlike you I don’t kill people so I won’t shove you up my ass.”

 

“Okay, now back to your spot.”  The woman towering over her instructed.

 

“Yes, Mrs. Fairbody…”  Though she didn’t want to because she just put Wendy there, Tabitha didn’t want to upset her Principal even more and started pulling her literal butt kisser out of her pants.

 

“What, are you finished with her already?”  Mrs. Fairbody asked, genuinely surprised she was letting the smaller girl go.

 

Saying nothing, Tabitha just looked back up to the greying brunette and securely shoved Wendy deep into her buttcrack and let go of her waistbands.  As she started to head back to where she had been, she glanced back to make sure she was in the clear.

 

Seeing this, Mrs. Fairbody glanced down to Wendy’s empty spot.  “Oh my, I wonder where Miss Sparks went.  Well, I’m sure she’s around here somewhere.  Let’s continue.”

 

“This place is still terrifying…”  The bespectacled girl thought turning back to face the older woman as she continued to explain how the school was run.  Her little friend riding up her butt crack however brought a smile to her face and she deftly pushed on the back of the girl’s head to smush her face against her butthole.  “... but I could get used to this.”

 

While she refused to pleasure the nerdy girl that just so happened to be bigger than her because she got better grades than her, Wendy could tell by how her surroundings were heating up that Tabitha was getting turned on regardless.  Every step forced the slim cheeks to grind against her, threatening to peel skin or crush her flat, and being mistaken for another girl’s period wasn’t how she wanted to die.  “God Tabitha, ever heard of body lotion or something?  It smells like an ass in here!”  The stale air and fumes leaking from the tightly sealed orifice in front of her were terrible, but then an object pressed on her head from behind and buried her nose and mouth in the wrinkles of the tacky hole.  “Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ewwwwwww!  Disgusting!”  Freaking out as her face and hair got covered in the foul smelling mucus, she used all of her strength to squeeze her arms up and plant her hands on either side of her head.  However, as she tried to push away from the winking brown eye, her arms slid right into it with a sickening ‘slurp’ and in response the unprepared anal muscle contracted tightly around her frail limbs.  With a muffled ‘CRACK’, she stopped feeling her arms so much as she for the burning pain emanating from them!  Wracked with pain like she had never experienced before, Wendy’s screams were muffled by Tabitha’s asshole.

 

“Oh, I guess she understands it’s better to get on my good side.”  Unaware of the true extent of the torment she was inflicting on the blonde butt toy, Tabitha enjoyed whatever she was experiencing and clenched her butt a few more times.  Resisting the urge to find out how good it would feel to have Wendy squirming in her petite booty, she focused on what Mrs. Fairbody was explaining.  More so than pleasure, she needed to prioritize her safety above all else, lest she become the plaything of one of the teachers herself.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Welcome to Diminishment High! by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[05/27/2021]

Mrs. Fairbody continues her orientation for the new arrivals, with plenty of demonstrations to get her points across.


What's this?  I was able to finish and post a poll voted story before the final day of the month?  What dark power did I sell my soul to!? But serious, structuring your time does wonders.  Thanks to all my patrons for voting for this!


Tags:

Butt, Unbirth, Vore, Scat, Entrapment, Insertion


“Oh my, I wonder where Miss Sparks went.  Well, I’m sure she’s around here somewhere.  Let’s continue.”  Crouching over the amassed collection of various sized shrunken young adults, the towering, greying brunette drank in their fearful expressions.  While she maintained an air of professional composure, the dampness she felt spreading in her panties told a different story.  “Ah, look at you all.  Little students just waiting to break a rule and become toys and snacks for us.”  This was her favorite time of year.  When they first arrived, so many of them were so confident that her correctional facility was merely a get out of jail free card, especially given the sentences that they avoided by coming here.  Now, so few didn’t have their spirits broken, and this was just orientation.  “The last two rules do not require demonstrations to explain and are really more of policies than rules.  Simply put, while your current sizes are a reflection of your previous test scores and will continue to be influenced by your current size.  If your most recent score is within 5% of your previous, you will not be ‘diminished’ any more than you already are.  This is referred to as the ‘5% Grace’.  As an example, if Miss Orson were to get between a 95 to 99% on her next test, her size will remain the same, but if she got a 94 or below she be diminished accordingly.  And it should go without saying, but the 5% Grace only applies if your most recent score is lower than your current size.”

 

Perhaps because she didn’t humiliate, consume or otherwise kill a person to demonstrate this rule, there was a sense of relief that spread across the student body.  It seemed like there was some hope after all, so long as they followed the rules and studied hard, they could survive.

 

“But if that’s true, and people can graduate… why is there no information about this place anywhere?”  Critically considering everything she was hearing, Tabitha couldn’t shake the feeling that surviving the next three years wasn’t as simple as their Principal made it seem.  “And these are just the rules.  Somehow the ‘rules’ are different from the ‘punishable acts’ she has yet to explain, and if simply speaking out in class results in something as extreme as getting shoved up a teacher’s ass…”  Though she still had her own little prisoner squirming pleasantly in the back of her panties, unlike Mrs. Fairbody, she had to be careful not to kill Wendy.  “How many of these ‘punishable acts’ are there?  At least seven.”

 

“And finally, for anyone wondering what happens in the case that you get a score of 0% on any test, which failing to write your name on a test will result in an automatic 0 regardless of what you would have gotten, do not worry.  Our system is not capable of diminishing you out of existence, that is both impossible and no fun for the staff.  We’ll touch on the limitations of the diminishment process when we get to punishments, but any student with a score of 0% will be reduced to 500 micrometers, or half a millimeter.”  Motioning to the front most row of students in the assembly area, she regarded the few students that defiantly refused to take the test after choosing to come here rather than go to jail.  The next smallest students were six times their size!  “Regretting not taking my entrance exam seriously yet?”  Sadly, she couldn’t really see them, they were all so small they looked like specs in orange against the white backdrop of the container they were in.  She could have used her tablet which would magnify them for her, but they had already disrespected her and her facility.  They were lucky to not be waiting to be garnish on her salad later.

 

Again, amongst the students that at least put in the minimal effort, there was a sense that, while a bit extreme, this facility was at least fair.  Those that respected the rules and applied themselves would likewise be respected by the staff.  Compared to decades in prison, maybe this was the better choice.

 

Micrometers!?  This system functions on a scale of micrometers?”  The more educated and intelligent students, however, understood just how dangerous the next three years truly would be.  More than seeing Mrs. Fairbody treat a living girl as a suppository or effortlessly swallow a man whole, this revelation scared Tabitha to her core.  “This is insane.  Why is something like this only used to punish criminals?  Being smaller than a centimeter is already dangerous enough with all the rodents and vermin that could be around, but how could anyone survive shrinking down to the size of cells and bacteria?”

 

“Now, with all that boring stuff out of the way, it’s time to move on to what punishments await those of you who act out of line.”  With an unnerving pep to her voice, the mature woman held up her case of ‘volunteers’ and smiled.  “These punishments were all agreed on by the rest of the faculty here, so you’ll find each of them are very willing to enforce them when appropriate.”  Pulling a frantic girl out of her case, she held her up to the other students.  “First, at the suggestion of Ms. Queen who you’ll meet later, for anyone caught cheating, in any capacity, the punishment is...”  Closing the transparent lid of the box, she put the girl down over everyone and stood up.

 

The young, black haired girl was on her knees, hands clasped together begging for mercy as Mrs. Fairbody balanced on one foot, hovering the other over her.  “No, no, please Mrs. Fairbody!  I didn’t do anything wrong!  I never cheated, not even a little bit!  Please, please spare me.  I… I don’t want to die!”

 

She truly was like a goddess to them and it would do them well to act as such, but no amount of praying was going to spare her little demonstration.  Slowly lowering her foot, she trapped the crying girl under the sole of her high heels, flattening her against the lid as the new students watched on in horror.  Taking a moment to relish the girl’s futile attempt to lift her foot off her, the greying brunette shifted her weight onto her in an instant, and where once there was a crying girl was now a paste of shattered bones, crushed organs and so, so much blood.  “... death.”

 

Pulling out a couple tissues from her purse, she quickly cleaned off her shoe and the remains on the box, noting the pale faces, fainted bodies and people doubled over a small pool of their own vomit from the grotesque display.  Discarding the dirtied tissue in her trash behind her, without pause she pulled another ex-student from what would more accurately be described as a portable execution cell block, a black man with a bit of a gut and tattoos covering his arms, and continued.

 

“I hope for the sake of those without the stomach to pay attention to the end that someone else will inform them of the rest of the rules.  I shall not be repeating myself, nor are they posted anywhere on the premises.  Now, stealing or being found in possession of anything that does not belong to you, Mrs. McHony proposed safe detainment in or on the body of a faculty member for one week.”  Unbuttoning her blouse a bit, she dropped the man into her cleavage and ensured he was stuck firmly between her breasts before buttoning it back up.  “I should add that it falls upon the student to survive any of our non-lethal punishments.  Personally, I would rather not have to clean up your remains from anything other than my asshole or pussy, so do your best to handle the pressure.  We are not trying to kill you with this type of punishment, but accidents do happen.”

 

“So there are non-lethal punishments… well as non-lethal as this place gets I guess.”  Adjusting the glasses on her face, Tabitha, while still terrified after seeing the joy in the eye of the gigantic woman as she crushed a girl underfoot, was relieved to learn that slipping up once wouldn’t always result in immediate death.  “But if the other faculty here are also complicit with these punishments, appealing to them won’t help…”  Being at the mercy of a bunch of deranged ‘teachers’ was scary enough, but feeling the girl in her butt still freaking out strengthened her resolve to ensure they were the only people in this hell that had any power over her.

 


 

Stuck with her arms swallowed and crushed by the raven haired intellectual’s disgusting anal ring, the blonde beauty that used her feminine charms to always get her way was reduced to a sobbing mess.  He hair was sticky from the sweat building up in Tabitha’s butt crack, her face and make up smeared from the oily residue coating the powerful orifice trying to pull her body deeper into a abyss of noxious fumes, and when it couldn’t do that, ground the bones in her arm to more powder with every twitch.  “It hurts…  It hurts!  Momma…  Poppa…  I’m sorry, I’ll be a good girl.  Please, make the pain stop…”  But Wendy’s entrapment continued, with her tormentor none the wiser of the pain she was experiencing.  “I said I was sorry…”

 


 

 

“Mrs. Murphy put forward this next punishment, and it went over with the other faculty very well.”  Retrieving her next ‘volunteer’, Mrs. Fairbody turned around and pulled up her skirt to reveal her large, round backside once again.  “I’m sure you all remember Miss…  Miss…?  Um, well you know what?  Her name isn’t that important anymore.  As demonstrated earlier, while bodily detainment can mean anywhere in or on our bodies, other than in our stomachs of course, our rears are exclusively used to punish naughty little vandals.”  Giving her new students a much better view of her rear end than before, she slowly peeled her expensive panties over her pronounced curves and spread her enormous moons apart to show off the dark orifice deep within.  The man in her fingers didn’t squirm, cry or fight in any way, his spirit had long since been broken and he accepted his fate as the greying brunette brought his face up in contact with her greasy anus.  “While it is good that you understand your place, it’s no fun for me if you’re so… unmotivated.”  The half-inch tall ex-student easily slid up the oily, hairy hole, but Mrs. Fairbody kept a tight grip on his ankles to keep him from sliding too far in too fast.  Once his face passed the threshold however, his apathy towards his fate broke and his legs began to kick wildly.  “There we go!  Mmmm, much better.  A tingle in my rear always gets me going.”  Pulling her anal prisoner back out of her arse a bit, she sat directly on the transparent lid of the box her students watched from the safety of and spread her cheeks so they could watch as he slowly disappeared up her quivering pucker.  “You’ll be let out when your detainer next needs to empty her bowels, so hope that it is soon since more than a few end up suffocating in our rears.”

 

Not bothering to stand back up just yet, she merely looked over her shoulder at all the eyes transfixed on her brown one.  A rush of heat spread up from her sex and she felt her nipples press into her bra.

 

“Ah…  You don’t know how lucky you little toys-in-waiting are.  If I had my way…”  Fixing her clothes and standing back up, she pulled out two more ex-students, a pair of girls, and held one up in each hand.  “Moving on.  Murdering or causing the death of another student is grounds for immediate death.”  Tossing one of the girls into the air, Mrs. Fairbody caught the shrieking girl in her mouth and before she even turned her gaze downward a loud, muffled crunch emanated from her lips as her jaw moved up and down, turning the girl into a fine paste.  She swallowed with a smile on her face and held the other, near hysterical girl up and slowly lowered her into her mouth and swallowed all in one fluid motion.  “And entering a restricted area is also punishable by death.”  Licking her lips as the panicking girl settled in her stomach, a quiet burp slipped out.  “Ah, I may just have to skip lunch today.”

 

While not able to discuss it among themselves, all the conscious students by this point were thinking the exact same thing; they needed to escape!  Life in prison was a vacation by comparison to this hell on earth, and even on death row they would likely live longer.

 

“Let’s see.  Next was the punishment for running away I believe.”  Almost as if she had read their collective minds, Mrs. Fairbody moved on to the next point and lifted the lid once again.  Setting an Asian boy down amongst them, she tapped on her tablet a couple times before he began to shrink smaller and smaller.  “Technically this isn’t a punishment the staff can inflict on you, since we cannot be everywhere nor do we know all of the nooks and crannies you tinies can fit in to get outside this facility.  Instead, leaving the facility without permission will result in the system shrinking you to the minimal size possible.”

 

At first, the students didn’t think anything of the failed-graduate as he got smaller and smaller.  From half an inch to a centimeter, a centimeter to half, then a millimeter.  However, when he continued to get smaller than the 0% students with no sign of stopping, the unease set back in.  He continued to dwindle away, shorter than the smallest student’s shoulder, hips, knees, ankles.  It was becoming more difficult for the half millimeter students, the larger students having lost track of him entirely.  And then, not even on their hands and knees could the zero percenters see him anymore.  Looking up when they heard a tapping above them, Mrs. Fairbody had turned the screen of the tablet towards them as they saw a graphic of a humanoid figure next to a rapidly growing one.  The larger one was already mostly off the screen, as the smaller one wasn’t even taller than it’s soles, a triple digit number with an unfamiliar unit of measure next to it.  Passing the triple digits, the number crossed into the double and the rate of it’s decreasing slowed, easily tracked into the single digits as it ticked down.  5… 4… 3… 2… and finally ending on ‘1µm’.

 

“1 micrometer.  500 times smaller than the smallest student.  I wonder, do you think he can even breathe at that size?”  What was most disturbing wasn’t how unfathomable that small of a size was to comprehend, but the callous disregard of the life used to demonstrate it.  “Well, I’m told he’ll freeze long before that, so if you wish to experience the same, you are free to try and leave.”

 

“Well shit…  I didn’t want to be right this time, but…”  Unable to break her gaze from the screen, Tabitha was one of the few that at least had an idea of how small 1µm is.  Smaller than skin cells, smaller than blood cells, it was where a large majority of bacteria top out in size.  “A quick death would be a mercy…”

 

Looking at the dwindling number of volunteers she had left, Mrs. Fairbody contemplated what to do next.  “Hmm… I already demonstrated the punishment for disrupting class.  Miss Orson, do you remember how long the punishment for speaking out of turn is?”

 

Stiffening up when her name was called, Tabitha felt something in Wendy break as she unintentionally flexed her buttcheeks, which gave the tiring girl a burst of energy.  “Oops.  Sorry Wendy.”  “One day of bodily detainment, ma’am!”  She replied as clearly and concisely as she could.

 


 

 

Through the burning pain, Wendy was sure there wasn’t a single bone in her arms that hadn’t been crushed, Tabitha was either careless or oblivious of what she was doing.  So when the latest twitch pulled her head into the tight vice of the foul smelling anal sphincter, she freaked out with renewed vigor.  It wasn’t just the pain bearing down on her skull from all directions that made her struggle.  When it was just her arms, while painful she never thought she’d actually die in another girl’s butt.  Now, it wasn’t just a possibility, all it would take now is for Tabitha to clench her butt cheeks and Wendy’s head would be flattened.  “No!  No, no, no!  Tabitha, Tabitha please!  I can’t…  No, no!  I can’t die like this!”  She didn’t even register the disgusting smell swirling around from deeper within.

 


 

 

“Very good, then I suppose I won’t need your help to demonstrate it and we can move on to the tardiness.”  Though she meant it as a joke, since the tone she used was no different than what she had been using to casually disregard the lives of so many others it set a genuine worry in the intelligent computer hacker.  “Though as I said before, you are free to volunteer.  Would you like to?”

 

“Uh… Um, I-I mean…”  Shaking like a leaf as she watched the older woman’s hand approach her, Tabitha was paralyzed, physically and mentally, with fear.  “What!?  W-Why me?  I… I didn’t…”  However, as the imposing hand reached her, Mrs. Fairbody giggled sultrily and patted her on the head with a finger.

 

“My, my.  I didn’t mean to give you such a fright.  Everyone looks so dreary, I’d think this was a funeral or something.  There’s no need to force yourself either, my dear.  If you want, my door is always open.”  Standing back up, the gigantic woman took a bit of pleasure in the fear she instilled in the young girl and pulled her chair a bit closer.  Tossing one of her helpers onto the seat of the chair, she sat down quickly before he could move and wiggled her wide hips to get comfortable.  “If you are tardy, you will spend the rest of the class under your teacher’s backside.  And for those of you thinking the easy solution would be to just skip class entirely,” shifting her weight to one side, she pulled the young man out from under her, “don’t forget that you are here to be re-educated.  If you don’t show up to your classes, you have no purpose being here and will promptly be put to death.”  “Hmmm… what to do with you…  I’d rather not get my suit dirty crushing you under my rear, and I just sat down.  Besides, these little ones wouldn’t see your pathetic defeat under my glorious butt anyway.  I could just eat him, but it might be a bit much with what I’ve already eaten and the final demonstration coming up.”  As she contemplated how best to make use of her helper, her eyes wandered the sea of shrunken bodies and as she did so readily, her vision focused on Tabitha standing taller than them all.  The corners of her lips turning up, she leaned forward and held the tiny man out to the bespectacled girl.  “Here you are, Miss Orson.  You can eat this one.”

 

“What?”  Taking her shrunken predecessor, the ravenette looked from him to the imposing woman as she sat back up in her chair and crossed her arms under her ample bosom.  The grin on Mrs. Fairbody’s face told her that she wasn’t about to repeat herself, and the terrified expression on the face of the tiny life in her hands made her feel… odd.  From the crowd of her peers, there were mixed looks of disgust, sorrow, pity and envy.  “W-Will I have to…”

 

“Digest him, yes.  Help me with a little demonstration.”  It had been so long since someone aced her test, she wanted to see how far she could push the little intellectual.

 

Nodding, Tabitha looked at the man in her hands and noticed he was saying something.  He was so small, it was hard to make out, but bringing him up to ear was an easy fix and what she heard had her break out in laughter.  “Let you go?  Are you serious?  I swear, this is why I fucking hate stupid people.  What the fuck happens next then?  You got a plan to escape?  I doubt that.  Meanwhile, I take your place in someone’s stomach?  I'd rather spend the next three years licking Mrs. Fairbody’s asshole than be food for some moron who’ll just end up feeding a faculty member anyway.”

 

“Oh really?  I’ll gladly take you up on that offer.”  There was no hint of sarcasm in her voice.  “Would this be a 24/7 position, or just in between classes?  It’s been quite a while since I’ve kept a dedicated butt pet.”

 

“Uh…  I-I’ll consider it, ma’am.”  While she meant it to be hyperbolic, Tabitha realized that putting ideas of servitude into this ‘educator’s’ head was dangerous.  “If she is even the least bit corrupt I wouldn't put it past her to manipulate our grades to get what she wants…”  That terrifying thought aside she turned her attention back to the man ugly crying and begging for his worthless life.  “Look, it’s not like I want to eat you.  I’m pretty particular with what fuels my brain and I can already feel my IQ dropping with the moron calories you’ll give me, but what can I say?  Remember rule #1?”  Just the mention of the rule was enough to drain what little hope he had left.  “Oh?  Look at that, there is a bit of functionality in that brain of yours.  Well, hopefully your tears didn’t ruin your taste.”  Even though he was only an inch or so tall, compared to her he seemed closer to half a foot tall.  It wasn’t like she had much experience sticking anything that she wasn’t going to thoroughly chew into her mouth that was bigger than a pill, but it didn’t seem impossible to her either.  “Just tilt your head back so he’ll slide straight down.  Okay, deep breaths, deep breaths.”

 

Turning her gaze towards the ceiling, Tabitha dangled her unwilling meal over her mouth and parted her lips.  Rolling out her tongue to guide him down, she eased him into her humid maw until she felt his feet touch the back of her throat.  Her body stiffened up as it tried to decide whether to convulse and eject the too large to swallow meal or attempt to drag him deeper.  Holding her breath, she relaxed her throat and let her gullet grip his feet.  From there, it was surprisingly easy, even as a bit of fight reinvigorated her meal and he tried to pull himself out once his head passed the threshold of her pearly whites.  However, even with all his strength holding onto her teeth to save himself, all it took was for her to forcefully swallow and his grip, his lifeline, broke.

 

“Ahhhhh…”  Her sigh of content drowning out her meals dying scream, Tabitha licked her lips and rubbed her belly.  “Mmmm, he tasted like salty shit, but just knowing that he’s in my stomach makes it all worth it.”  Looking over her peers, she looked at all the idiots that likely would have mocked her intelligence before, now so small and helpless.  What made it all the sweeter was the fact that the smaller, and thus easier to swallow, they were, the stupider they likely were.

 

“Stay on your teachers’ good sides and we’ll be more inclined to allow you to assist us in disciplining poorly performing students.”  Mrs. Fairbody, looking down from on high, grinned.  “She’ll be worth keeping an eye on.”  “There’s also the student council, which also acts as the disciplinary committee, and enjoys quite a few perks but you’ll hear about that in the coming days.”  Pulling her last volunteer from their imprisonment, the greying brunette held her up.  “My, only one left and still have three rules to cover…  Well, rule #10 only deals with students directing their perversion towards their teachers.  You’ll be charged with some sort of non-lethal task, depending on the teacher’s whim at the time, things like licking our feet, getting squeezed between our thighs, buttocks, breasts or even armpits.  Nothing worth demonstrating here, so let’s move straight into disrespecting any member of the faculty, shall we?”  Pulling some more tissues from her purse, the mature giantess wrapped the last ex-student up in them then balled her up in her hand and squeezed as tightly as she could.  The scream that quickly followed, muffled as it was, was just as quickly silenced as the pure white disposable wipes began to turn red.  “We will not tolerate any disrespect here.  Understood?”  All playfulness was drained from her face and words as her heterochromatic eyes had a menacing glow.  The umber and azure orbs promised no compromise.  And then, like flipping a switch, she smiled down at them.  “And with that, we come to my favorite rule.”  Crouching down out of her chair, Mrs. Fairbody, like choosing from a platter at a buffet, began plucking students from the crowd.  “I call it ‘The Principal’s Whims’, where in the Principal, that being me, is allowed to claim up to five of you tinies per day for my personal use.”  After picking out four tempting targets, an amused grin graced her lips as she reached over and picked up Tabitha!

 

“Wha-!?  No!  No, why?”  Wanting to fight and try to escape, there was no version of this situation where the ravenette could see herself getting away from the gargantuan woman.  “She was just toying with me… this entire time, she planned for this…”  Despairing, she gave up as the beautiful older woman put the other four students as arbitrarily picked into her case.

 

“What a well-behaved girl you are.”  She commented, setting the case of tinies down as she turned her attention to Tabitha.  “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle and this will be over in a moment.”  Bringing her tiny student towards her lips, she wasn’t oblivious to what Tabitha thought was coming next.

 

However, just as the perfect scorer thought she was to be her principal’s next meal, she was spun around and pants pulled down enough to expose her backside.  “Huh?”  Before she could make sense of what was going on, she felt the impossibly soft and plump lips of the older woman press against her bare bottom as a powerful tongue caressed her nethers.  In an instant all of her fear turned to pleasure as she was stuck ass first against Mrs. Fairbody’s mouth, getting her butt sucked and pussy licked.  Then, without satisfying the lust she stoked in her, Mrs. Fairbody pulled Tabitha away from her lips with a giggle, a ring of lipstick staining around the tiny girl’s rear, and set her back down in the box with the other students as she audibly swallowed.

 


 

 

Wendy had slowly, but steadily been pulled deeper into Tabitha rectum through her crushing anus.  While she had somehow avoided having her skull crushed before emerging into the gas chamber of the black haired girl’s bowels, the rest of her body that had to go through the experience wasn’t as lucky.  Her ribs shattered, her pelvis cracked and her spine fractured, the was little outside of her legs that could move without pain, and soon even those would break under the strain of Tabitha’s anal sphincter slurping them up.  The only silver lining in her situation was that all the damage was making it harder for her to stay awake.  The burning sensation in her chest was hopefully from her lungs being pierced and if she died by Tabitha’s ass she at least knew the stuck-up bitch would likely also die.  “Momma… Poppa…  I’m sorry…  I should have listened to you more.  But at least... I can take… this bitch with me…”

 

However, there was a sudden, violent shake that felt involuntary on Tabitha’s part as the ring muscle around her hips constricted tightly and crushed her pelvis even more.  The pain was excruciating, and yelling into the bowels of her tormentor did little to ease that as she processed little else of the other changes of the body she was lodged in until something clamped down around her legs.

 

“Huh?”  Her body dragged back out of the literal asshole that abused her body so much, Wendy was greeted to a different, sweltering hot and humid sight.  From the opening where she could see a person’s butt being moved out of view, gigantic teeth were barely illuminated from her side of the portal.  The ‘floor’ beneath her began to move and slither around her, as the opening closed and she was thrown back into the darkness.  “N-No…  No, this…  This isn’t fair!”  Robbed of her sight, the smell of tears and death filling the cavernous space told her all she needed to know as a tight ring of muscles grabbed her legs and pulled her down a  long, long, undulating tunnel.  “This isn’t fair!”

 


 

 

“Hmm?  Wait!  Wendy!?”  Pulling her pants and underwear back up, the intellectual girl looked back in surprise and firmly grabbed her butt.  Wet and slick with saliva, the tiny anal penetrator was missing.

 

“It would have been a shame to have to dispose of such a promising student who so intrinsically understands that submission and obedience are the proper and only course of actions here simply because she wasn’t used to playing with such a fragile toy.”  Hearing what could be understood as genuine concern for one as she so casually consumed another had an eerie dissonance that only further made the older woman seem like some unearthly demon to the rest of the students.  “You weren’t being careful enough with Miss Sparks, but a tenderized meal is enjoyable every so often.”

 

It didn’t take long for Tabitha to understand what the gigantic woman meant.  In her carelessness she must have actually seriously injured Wendy, to the point that Mrs. Fairbody could tell disciplinary action might have been necessary if she hadn’t already gotten rid of the evidence.

 

Seeing the understanding and relief wash over the tiny girl’s face, the older woman smiled as she stood up.  “And with that, we’ve covered all of the rules and punishment you will all be living with for the next three, or less, years.”

 

There was a brief tonal shift in her voice when she said the words ‘or less’, from professional educator to waiting predator, as she seemed to be wrapping up the assembly.  But as they looked up at the towering woman, watching as she pulled her skirt up again and revealing the fancy, mature undergarments covering her full butt and plump womanhood, if there was nothing else to say, none of them understood what she was doing.  It wasn’t until she pulled down her panties and planted her feet on either side of the box, squatting low to reveal the oily orifice that led to a putrid, disgusting hell did those directly under her begin to understand.

 

“Now, I suppose I should let that rude girl who interrupted me out, shouldn’t I?”  Groaning and clenching her abdominal muscles, preceded by a couple fetid bursts of flatulence, a thick log of brown fecal waste pried open the anal sphincter.

 

The wet peeling of folds of flesh as the crown of her colossal turd emerged was both subdued and deafening as all the tiny people below her could focus on was she merely evacuating her bowels over them.  It was like they never saw a person take a shit before, their collective focus remained unbroken as the cylindrical column stretched from her anus onto an unfortunate soul who forgot to move.  It came out smooth and clean, and only after half a dozen of her new students had been buried under the weight of excrement did the first student scream and panic settled in.  Some fell back on their butts as the coiling pile spread and fell over them, others managed to move just as they were about to be caught in the defecation avalanche.  There were a few of the smaller students that, while they reacted before a length of fecal matter was directly above the, weren’t fast enough to get out from under it.  There were even a few that pushed others into the path as they jumped back.  It was a catastrophic event that buried more than 50 students, but for the gigantic woman it was simply another bowel movement.

 

Poking out throughout the entire length of the coiling pile, beached white and half digested bones and skulls of various sizes were clearly visible.  At the center there was a feminine hand reaching up out of the waste, unmoving.

 

“Well, it seems she didn’t quite make it.”  With an uncaring tone, like someone had found a worm on the side of the road, dried up and dead, Mrs. Fairbody didn’t think much of the literal shitty end that she subjected the girl who used to be known as Beverly Anderson, now just another nameless tiny.

 

Even after witnessing her cruel and twisted demonstrations before, seeing the results broke the convicted felons.  So many fell to their knees and begged to go to jail instead of staying in this hell.  Anything would be better than waiting for the day they slip up even a tiny bit and end up as lunch or a toy or just a stain on the floor.  If only they knew, they never would have chosen to come here.

 

Drinking in the panic, the begging, the praying to her like she was a literal goddess, which to the tinies literally under her currently she might as well be, Mrs. Fairbody pulled a few more tissues from her purse to wipe her dirtied anus before standing back up.  “If you want to go to jail so much, there is only one type left available for the likes of you.”  Patting her stomach, she licked her lips.  “So, does anyone still want to go to ‘jail’?  My staff and I would be happy to accommodate.”  As that served to silence the protesters, she noticed some movement from within her stool as some of the students crawled out from under the hefty turd.  “Good.  And for those of you thinking if you can get to the same size as Miss Orson that you’ll be safe…”  Pulling out a second case from her purse, almost identical to the first but with fewer visible tinies trapped inside, she pulled out three of them and set it down.  Placing each of them next to Tabitha and tapping her tablet, each of the three grew not just as big as the bespectacled girl, but twice as tall as her.

 

Wordlessly, she picked the first one up, a man with broad shoulders and rippling muscles, and held him up to her mouth.  Taking him feet first, much like Tabitha did for her demonstration, Mrs. Fairbody started feeding the unresisting man down her far more practiced throat.  She didn’t need to pause, she didn’t gag or cough or even take a breath, she simply swallowed more and more.  Her throat bulged with his bulk as he disappeared behind her collar bone and breasts, but then there was no discernible change in her midsection to indicate she had just swallowed a two-foot tall man.  The only evidence that she had just eaten such a big meal, a small belch slipping through her lips.

 

Next, she picked up the girl of the three.  She was extremely beautiful too, with wide hips, a tight ass and breasts surpassing what would be D-cups if she was full sized.  Placing the girl between her legs, Mrs. Fairbody spread her moist womanhood and lowered her waist on the girl.  She also didn’t try to run or beg for her life, she just stood there, as rigid as she could as her head spread the older woman’s sex.  What could have been a single tear, or possibly a drop of the greying brunette’s arousal, ran down her cheek before her entire head was consumed by the greedy sex in one motion.  Once the tight opening clamped around the girl’s neck, her hands shot up to her throat as Mrs. Fairbody stood up just enough to lift her off the ground with her nether lips alone.  The smaller girl’s body, desperate for oxygen, began to convulse and spasm and the panic of her situation weighing on her, she began to kick and scratch at the orifice strangulating her.  Throughout this gruesomely erotic display of dominance, the older woman’s cheeks flushed with elation and her moans became deep and sultry.  She was soaking the struggling girl with her arousal and enjoying every moment.  However, this was a demonstration, not a time to masturbate with a broken toy, so tightening up her vaginal muscles she squatted back down and bore her weight on the girl, twisting to get her shoulders in.  Bouncing on the girl, when she finally got her shoulders to slide into her sex, Mrs. Fairbody fell to the floor over her in one fluid motion, her stomach barely distending as the life in her pussy curled up in a ball, compacted by her powerfully trained muscles.

 

Sexually unfulfilled and panting, she grabbed the last two-foot tall ex-student and shoved both of his hands up her puckering asshole without ceremony or build up.  He, like the other two, obediently assisted her by not resisting, and vanished up her tight backdoor as she sat back down in her chair.

 

While the experience left her needing to catch her breath, it wasn’t from an exertion of effort on her part.  Her moans were more sensual and the dripping of her quim as she slid her panties back on were evidence that she was far more aroused having three lives struggling in her body with barely any sign of them.

 

“As…  As you can…”  Panting, Mrs. Fairbody squirmed in her chair, rubbing her knees together as she tried to regain her composure herself.  With the slight gleam of sweat, the redness in her cheeks, the lust in her eyes and the way her suit accentuated her well developed body, it was hard for those watching her to not notice how gorgeous of a woman she was, even as she began to enter into her golden years.  “Mmnngh…  Ex-Excuse me a moment.”  Placing a hand over her midsection, the greying brunette closed her eyes and clenched her legs together as she tightened all the muscles in her womanhood.  Several loud ‘cracks’ and ‘snaps’ emanated from her lower abdomen as well as a muffled scream, but by contrast she calmed down almost instantly.  “Ah, much better.  Now, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask your teachers when classes begin tomorrow.  Once you all clean up that mess, you’ll be free to go to your assigned dorms.  Oh, and once again, welcome to ‘Diminishment High’.”  Ending the assembly abruptly, in part because she didn’t want her stool to stink up her office anymore, the older woman closed the lid of the box and threw the rug back over it before the students could complain.  “I hope they’re hungry.”

 

Moving her chair back behind her desk, she sat back down satisfied with yet another successful orientation assembly.  A bit of motion in her stomach caused a bubble of gas to rise up her throat, resulting in a rather loud burp and an unexpected kick to the inside of her anal sphincter released a bellowing flatus, reddening her cheeks in embarrassment.

 

“Oh my.  Such poor manners, causing a woman to break wind and belch like some sort of savage.  None of you know how to settle down, do you.”  Taking a drink from her water bottle to settle her meal down, Mrs. Fairbody sighed at the writhing of the toy in her rectum.  All he had to do was sit in there quietly.  “But what can you really expect from useless criminals like them?  The world will be a bit better of a place once you come out suffocated in my next bowel movement.”  Still, with her three main holes filled and the assembly finished, she didn’t have much else to do for the rest of the day.  “Oh, that’s right!”  Picking up her second case of tinies, she dumped out the disobedient students that she collected earlier onto her desk and unbuttoned her blazer and top to pull her breasts free.

 

Having woken up quite a while ago in darkness, Scott Kelly and his band of convicts only heard half of what Mrs. Fairbody said but the implications were terrifying to those that believed it.  And when she pulled their case out to demonstrate on those final three unfortunate ex-students, they all believed her.  Now, standing on her desk, looking at the scary, intimidating, arousing older woman with her breasts exposed and a devilish smile on her face, not even Scott was feeling confident anymore.  “He-Hey, um…  Teach?  W-We made a m-m-mistake.  We’re re-really sor-”

 

“Mrs. Fairbody.”  Cutting him off in a calm, composed, apathetic tone, she lifted one of her massive, swollen mammaries to her mouth and licked up some of the creamy liquid that leaked from it.

 

“Ri-Right, right…  Mrs. Fairbody.  A-As I was saying.  We fucked up, r-really badly…”  He had never been more afraid of another human being in his life, and Scott couldn’t consider now to be the first.  This woman was anything but human.

 

Smiling coyly as she lapped up her sweet, full-bodied milk, she enjoyed seeing the young man squirm, especially after hearing all the boasting he’d done in the truck on the way here.  “And?”

 

Her tone was unlike anything that had been directed at him before.  His parents thought he was scum, the police thought he was a wild animal, his victims treated him like a demon and their families just wanted him dead.  All of that, he could laugh at and flip them off.  Mrs. Fairbody though?  He could tell she was looking at him and the others like the perfect treat to pair with her milk!  “S-So… W-We’re sorry and w-w-would like a second chance…  Pl-P-Please?”

 

She could help but laugh.  The same man who raped and murdered 25 women and 10 men, told society to stop crying over it and never apologized ever once, was now begging for his life.  Tapping on her tablet to shrink them all to a more appropriate size, she sunk a finger into her sunken nipple and pulled it open.  “I’ll think about it, maybe if you don’t drown.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10053