Yukari - Shrunken with the Teacher by TFWNoGiantGF
Summary:

You're caught on the sandal of a childish, lazy young teacher on her way home - and end up fooling around at her house for the weekend. A second-person/reader-insert story based off Azumanga Daioh! Contains butts, feet, boobs, unaware, and heavy alcohol consumption.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9186 Read: 18718 Published: December 25 2020 Updated: December 25 2020
Story Notes:

Every day, I wake up and look in the mirror. When I see the bags beneath my eyes, I come to the same realization every day. Every day, I'm less of a student in a slice-of-life comedy. Every day, I'm more of a grumpy, immature Christmas Cake teacher. Every day, I come closer to Yukari Tanizaki.

I originally wrote this for a writing.com interactive, and it assumes you're a male student. Original concept by Vermillion: https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/chaosmaster225

***

1. Trapped in the Yukarimobile by TFWNoGiantGF

2. I Want To Get Off Miss Yukari's Wild Ride by TFWNoGiantGF

3. Stay on the Sandal by TFWNoGiantGF

4. A Little Chat by TFWNoGiantGF

5. Drunk With Power... Actually, Just Plain Drunk by TFWNoGiantGF

6. Last Licks by TFWNoGiantGF

Trapped in the Yukarimobile by TFWNoGiantGF

"...Look," Yomi explained to you, her glasses reflecting the ceiling lights, "I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just saying: don't get on Miss Yukari's bad side. Nyamo says she's really inventive when it comes to discipline, you know? And I've seen firsthand how crazy she is during sports festivals. Not to mention those road rages." She sipped a bottle of water, letting a nervous chuckle out that betrayed her calm tone.

A quiet voice in an Osakan accent shot from across the room: "I think that's what they call a quarter-life crisis?"

"Pfft, Yomi's just saying that. Weird sense of humor." Tomo's hand waved dismissively, and she shut her eyes as if she were an expert on this subject. "Don't worry, Yukes doesn't take anything seriously! I should know, I chat with her aaaall the time. She probably just became a teacher so she could have summer vacation off. Just act polite and charming with her, like I do, and she's a tow-tal pushover!"

The hyperactive girl let out a high-pitched roar of laughter at this. Said laughter was soon joined by another laugh - it rang clear, but somewhat worn, like a rusty bell. The teacher of the hour had appeared right behind Tomo; a warm sweater coated her torso, her brown hair hung loosely, and she held a chair in hand, hovering it right above her unsuspecting student's head...

You swear you can see a weird flying cat-thing waving to you from out the window.


Waking up, the air seems a touch thicker than usual. A low rumble rings through your ears as you lift your head; the sensation shifts down to your spine. When faced with the sunlight, the dreams and memories dart away. Still, there's a lethargic feeling taking hold of your limbs.

Something occurs to you: had you been sleeping in class? Miss Yukari might be there to deliver judgement. You could feel the force of her book already... Or she might understand? But anyway, this didn't seem like your classroom. You couldn't hear any of Osaka's rambling or Kaorin's excited whispering. No students in sight. The ceilings were too high. In fact, EVERYTHING was hundreds of sizes too tall, shapes becoming unfamiliar as they twisted high out of reach.

The low-pitched purring knocked you on your back again, stronger than last time. Lying down, you can make out the surrounding area around much clearer. You'd shrunk! Plenty small enough for anyone around to scoop you up - or a wayward foot to squash you! And to add to the panic, you could hear a brief hum in a voice perfectly matching Yukari's - if many times louder, and with an overpowering echo. The teacher, now multiple times your size, was nearby.

And the source of the mysterious rumble... An engine - you're in the driver seat of Yukari's car!

Your mind rejected it at first. There was no way this could be possible; there had to be SOME trick behind it! But everything added up in one split second. The surface you lay on was leather, with an indent perfectly matching a pair of firm buttocks. Noticeable moisture and feminine musk floated through the air. In the distance, another seat. That wall in front of you, shooting up like a skyscraper? A backrest.

And right above you, a backside that was about to take its place in the indent. Yukari's bright red skirt brushed intricately against the car's features and twisted around the young woman's own features. The tufts of messy brown hair swept down her back - she slid one hand through them, getting an itch out.

Unable to afford any more time staring, you darted forward. In the distance, her soft legs - they served as something of a destination for you as they folded downwards, trapping you in the teacher's ominous shadow. You can hear the end of a conversation above:

"...Yeah, I'll get around to marking soon. But we both deserve this break!" There was a long pause here - a voice not unlike Miss Kurosawa's murmured from outside. She answered quickly, slamming her hand on the radio: "Of course, I'm always safe on the road! You worry too much."

With those words, her hands fell on the wheel, and her comparatively massive butt completed its descent. One last dive forward, and you got as far as you could manage: head area in the clear, but legs and torso compressed harshly by the Miss Yukari's right buttocks. The pressure was almost unbearable; you can't imagine you'd last long if your cranium were under that weight. Any screaming you let out is lost in the folding materials making up her skirt and undergarments, or perishes in the skin they hides.

You could clearly feel the threads of her underwear slipping over your limbs. The glimmering sun caught in your eye; you swore the moisture was getting harsher. Yukari wiggled in the seat to get comfortable. It was probably a very brief act for her, but underneath, it seemed like her backside took a good minute to nuzzle against you. The massive muscles relaxed as the flesh collapsed lazily over your back. Her legs shifted forward, giving your shoulders a relieving taste of freedom. By then, her butt had kneaded thoroughly enough that you felt somewhat numbed to the pain; and the sense of panic subsided. It was far from comfortable, but at least you were safe.

Then she stepped on the gas.

Your neck was jerked this way and that from the velocity. The car wobbled unevenly, tumbling through what you can only assume to be a parking lot. If there was one positive thing about this scenario, it's that the wind in your hair gave some relief from the heat emanating off the teacher's body. Is this how a bug caught in a moving vehicle feels?

Some of the force subsided; it seems like Yukari's foot left the pedal. After taking time to catch your breath, you tried to squirm around to gain her attention, or leave this mobile prison. The answer to your prayers echoed above:

"Oh, right, you start out in THIS gear. Okay! No accidents this time. Nooo accidents. You got this."

You couldn't tell if the sun was making her sweat harder, or if that was just you.

With another careless movement, the young woman's thigh descended from the heavens, forcing your neck down and setting the roller coaster in motion once more. Every time she made a sharp turn, her leg pressed against your head. It seems like she totally ignores speed bumps; you can sense her flying off the seat with each of them, giving you a second of freedom before gravity's cruel hand sends you up to join her. And as suddenly as she went up, she falls back down, squashing your minuscule form firmly into her seat once more.

Every attempt to struggle loose just lathered your body in more of the dampness residing on Yukari. It was probably unnoticeable to her, but you could distinctly make out a few droplets against your neck. Thankfully, the teacher's cheek wasn't too rough, providing some cushioning for the blows; and the increasing heat reduced the friction against your body. It felt like you could get out if you wiggled just a bit more...

"Maybe I'll bring the ol' Playstation out tonight. It's been a hard day... BWAGH!" The shout above would have annihilated your ears if it weren't for her leg muffling the noise "That's a RED light, dummy! RED!... Wait, that MY light! Dammitdammitdammitdammiiiiit!"

Just as you were ready to escape the seat of doom, she assaulted the breaks, bringing the whole vehicle to a grinding halt. It was apparently near a bump in the road, too - letting you loose. The force catapulted you out of the seat, towards...

End Notes:

This is a combo of two chapters to meet wordcount requirements. Originally the choices for chapter 1 were

1. A car engine - you're in the driver seat of Yukari's car!

2. Yukari's snoring - she's asleep next to you!*

(It went with Choice 1)

And for Chapter 2 -

1. The dashboard*

2. The gas pedal

(We're going with Choice 2)

I Want To Get Off Miss Yukari's Wild Ride by TFWNoGiantGF

The Yukarimobile's swift halt sent you flailing. You tried to grab on to something - anything that would keep you from becoming a red dot on the floor mat - but the grey and black surfaces just blurred tauntingly around you. A blunt THUD resounded as your jaw hit something hard. The pain prevented your eyes from opening immediately, so you simply rested on this new, hard surface. Not as soft as the seat, sure; but just being able to stay still and have nothing pushing your back was a welcome change.

The relief was short-lived, however, as you heard a grumble from further up - followed by a hard, flat surface slamming your entire body down. The platform you held actually trembled under the weight, receding to the awe-inspiring strength. Your eyes jerked open, and you made out the details immediately: this was a gas pedal. You were underfoot on Yukari's joyride.

The now-familiar voice clanked out behind you: "Alright, that... Happened. Who designed these streets, anyways?"

You tried pressing back, but that just seemed to make her sole force down with greater might. The immense strain pushed all the air from your lungs; and attempting to breathe it back in only brought tiny dust sediments from previous trips into your mouth and nose. It begged the question: was Yukari taking out some anger on the pedal? What would that mean if she found you? Or was this the same amount of energy a normal person would use on the pedal - and this slight pressure was enough to feel like a ton of bricks at your pathetic height?

Another stop made you feel weightless for one second, before gravity grasped you once more. Unwilling to take another facefull of the pedal's dirty coating, you took the opportunity to twist around. Your eyes fell on the teacher's partly-exposed legs first; they looked as wide and firm as tree trunks, but still smooth. Far above that, you could make out her face for the first time in this wild ride; bearing all the signs of fatigue and frustration that would come from a day of warm work. It seemed impossibly distant, out-of-reach, and most of all, uncaring; a sense of smallness sunk over you as this dull gaze cemented how unnoticeable you were. But what brought the most pain was below the leg, stretching widely over your body; the unending earthy-coloured base of her right sandal.

Sandals. Cork, slightly-raised-at-the-heel, blue-straps-with-no-toe-strap sandals. Did this leviathan-sized lecturer have a mission to violate every safe driving precaution?

With only a slight flex of her ankle, she squeezed your form between pedal and sole once more, tightly compressed on either end. You could feel your torso and limbs sinking into the footwear, its corners contorting against you - but much more hesitantly than with her backside. It wouldn't take much more force for you to join the dirt that was sliding into your face. For every bit that you spit out, more comes to assault your taste buds. Every time you tried to blink some of the dust out of your eyes, more came in to sting. You can only slowly wiggle your arms with every pause, bringing them a few millimeters upwards.

A horn blared in your ear. You felt the center of gravity shift once more as the Yukarimobile made a sharp swerve, nearly undoing the upward progress your arms made. Your fingers instinctively grasped into the cork, even as you felt your left arm creaking and aching under the changed pressure. When the car finally stopped turning, it was comforting just to have a normal amount of strength on your torso. Even the car's brisk hop from a disregarded speed bump and the following groan from the car's suspension felt almost familiar.

A quick glimpse of the world above revealed that Yukari's shoulders and back were no longer slumped, tired in the seat like before. She was leaning forward, face closer than ever before; you could clearly make out the shape of her pupils and brown irises. Yet, the woman's eyes were still not focused on you; they peeked alternatively between the windshield and the car radio. Her hand fiddled around with the knob, moving through stations quickly. This was your chance! After enduring another rough squash from the sandal's sole, you continued your movement upwards with increased vigor. She could probably make you out now, if you could only slide out of the tight space between the cork and the pedal before she landed on a station...

Your arms forced upwards again. You tried to focus on the radio's sounds to distract yourself from the pain. A few bits of static. The nasally voice of a pop singer. A chance to win tickets to Okinawa. As your left hand finally grasped the edge, the ending of a news report played out: "...Leaving the victim with severe injuries." Your driver giggled briefly at this before continuing her hunt for the perfect station. Only a few more nudges forward, and you finally had your torso free from the overwhelming sandal. It lifts slightly, giving you the opportunity for a nice, long breath before you complete your journey. Above, Yukari's head abruptly twists to the side, her eyebrows falling down in anger. Was something happening outside?

"Oh, so THAT'S how it's gonna be? Think you own the road?" She hollered out the window, both hands instantly slamming with an enormous THUMP on the steering wheel. Her fingers each flexed individually over it. You suddenly felt all the tension lift from your body; only for the entirety of the sandal's worn base to dangle above, slamming towards you at breakneck speed! She was ready to unleash fury on the pedal - and her unseen passenger!

Thinking quickly, you dive forward, out of the way. Just in time, too; the tremor behind you, if it were fully sized, would easily measure in the top half of the Richter magnitude scale, if not permanently mold Tokyo's topography. The sheer energy makes you leave the pedal, becoming a victim of gravity's cruel whims once more; and the intense burst of speed from the vehicle pushes you backwards, like a fly tossed to the rear window.

However, something blocks your way to the back. More specifically, five somethings, resting at the top of the cork sandal. Trying to catch your breath instills your nostrils with the slight odor these somethings have acquired from a full day of teaching. They scrunch up in reaction to Yukari's angry driving, inadvertently pulling you underneath, brushing you against the front of her sandal, and slamming you into the ball of her foot.

On the bright side, you overcame the sandal's sole. But you now faced your next obstacle: the teacher's toes.

They slammed flat onto the cork before you could react. You lay underneath her middle and ring digits, face pointed directly at the joints where they met the rest of her foot. It gave you a clear view of the otherwise-imperceptible sock lint and sweatdrops that accumulated between them. She was still speeding forward, apparently racing someone else. A raging wind assaulted your body simply from the car's movement, and it feels like you might be blown away - perhaps to your death. There was nothing solid to grab for support except for the fleshy towers around; so your arms grip around it, the titan's warmth washing over them both. Until she's slowed down, you have no other option than to keep clinging it, torso and cheek pressed tightly to the skin as you're forced to expose yourself to the stench and moisture. To think, she could be able to notice and save you if she could just cool her head and look down for a moment... Or send you to your doom with a misplaced twitch.

Suddenly, nothing. The acceleration felt like it slowed to Osaka's pace. From between the appendages you rest under, you could clearly spot Yukari smiling widely. The road rage was over! To make things even better, she was leaning over to the radio again! If that sight were any more relieving, you'd be hard-pressed not to hug her toe if that weren't super-weird. With the stress she was putting on the pedal reduced, you could slide a little further from her foot, even stand up on your own feet (even if the floor was a bit slanted). Walking had never felt so special.

You were about to call up, but Yomi's words echo in your head again. If Yukari had weird ways of punishing students at normal-size - and if she found some reason to disapprove of this stowaway...

Before you can decide what to do, a voice on the radio drowns your thoughts. The driver, apparently quite fond of this tune, began singing along, her brightened eyes darting back to the road. Her toes tapped to the rhythm, pushing you down; the middle one rubs against your chest repeatedly, almost ticklishly. You try grabbing it, even punching it to get her attention; but it just rolls all over you once more. Her powerful voice soon joins the radio in song:

"Kaihou teki ni yarou, ogori nara ton to nomu yo! Oishii mono tanonde, tabetsukushichae!"

Despite the trembling under your feet, this wasn't TOO bad. Unless Yukari decided to launch another attack on the gas pedal, you could probably stay here until she reaches her destination; that would give you plenty of time to judge how dangerous asking her for help would be. Sure, the thought of snuggling with her toes again to avoid death was just a little gross, especially considering the effect the beating sun had on her. But it was better than joining the insects splattered on the back window. All you had to do was trust her driving skills...

...Leaving your fate to Yukari Tanizaki's driving was the SAFE option; that alone is testament to how dire your situation was. The only other path in sight was climbing up. A more immediate way to grab her attention. An opportunity to avoid further inadvertent torture at her hands - or feet. A possible route to shelter. A death-defying ascent up a clean-shaven, sweat-covered leg, with few footholds, even fewer resting places, and strong winds.

WHELP.

End Notes:

Originally ended on the choice chapters:

1. Stay on the sandal!

2. Climb to the top of Tanizaki!*

(We're going with Choice 1)

Stay on the Sandal by TFWNoGiantGF

The intense winds roaring from greatly-sized windows above were a strong enough deterrent on their own. When you added Miss Yukari's bursts of temper to the mix, the idea of climbing her leg became even more unappealing. And if this driver had another distraction? You didn't even want to think about that.

As ugly as the situation was, the safest place in this steel landscape of blinding speed was underneath the soft cushioning of Yukari's foot.

Swallowing your pride (and a large drop of sweat), you kept your hands wrapped around her middle toe, trying to focus on other things. Like Mr. Kimura's lecture on - SLAM. Your driver applied a quick burst of pressure to the pedal, tightly compressing your torso.

Maybe it would help if you thought about that exhibit with the plush animals - THWOOM. Another relatively gentle movement from this woman forced you back into reality. With the pressure coming from the skies, and the motor rumbling below, it was hard to tell whether you should push back against the pad or keep gripping it for support. Either action was difficult with the thin layer of moisture coating her skin - though not very noticeable to a normal person, it was a definite obstacle. You aching arms had a harder and harder time holding on with each - SLAM.

You tried to dodge another face-full of her fluids by twisting your head to the side. It gave you a clear, scenic view of the barren landscape leading to the break pedal. The ankle above it flexed slightly - before the smooth skyscraper of her lower leg lifted up and came crashing down. The forces of gravity took a quick snack break as her car screeched to a sudden halt; if it hasn't been for her sole scrunching slightly, you would've gone flying again.

Still-muffled, Yukari commented from above: "Sheesh. They really need to trim around that stop sign."

On the bright side, you weren't near the break pedal. Otherwise, your spinal cord might've lost its classification as a solid.

Once more, the vehicle launched forward. There was a long, sharp curve in the road; your left arm was unable to keep in place, leaving you clutching to her toe by a single, sore hand. The feeling of dampness built under each of your digits, trembling to stay within the holds that her skin's criss-crossing pattern provided. Her sandal's position forced you to twist your minuscule body around...

Finally, it ended. You braced for the pressure of her digits again - but it was far softer than before. Your back was no longer stationed in her toe's indent; it spread horizontally across the sandal. Like not too long earlier. You could relax your limbs once again; your left arm cushioned by the tips of her toes, with the right nudged by the ball of her foot. Above, the middle segments of the pillars pressed you gently, like a protective dome.

Even with the pressure absent, the smell was far stronger here. As was the heat; in every direction, there was some surface of Yukari's sandal or skin letting its warmth waft over you. The liquid built up more intensely, too. But, at last, you weren't being totally squashed. She ran over another speed bump, flexing her toes idly - once again lathering you in another layer of toasty moisture. You could barely manage to see her tired face from between the digits, contracting and stretching.

The relative security from crushing gave you time to collect your thoughts. Was this really the safest space? There might have been some compartment or space you could squeeze into instead, if you wanted to secure yourself from the speed. And even if you couldn't - would it really be strong enough to hurt you? At the same time, this place felt safe. Getting out there was dangerous. It felt like you'd be fine, as long as you could stay here long enough. The gross forces around you might remedy themselves eventually.

...If someone told you this morning that you'd be developing Stockholm Syndrome towards Miss Yukari, you would probably have looked at them weird.

From the crevices between two walls of skin, you can make out her eyes peeking down. Right at your spot on her footwear. All of a sudden, you feel as if the entire mass of her body's crashing down on you again. Her hand descends from the skies, index and thumb stretched out - like someone about to pull out a tree-sized splinter. A honk outside stops her hand - she immediately brings it back to the wheel, swerving quickly.

That was close. But it wasn't time to catch your breath just yet - the teacher seemed to have noticed you. Or, at the very least, noticed something chaffing against her sole. The flesh above fidgeted and twitched in annoyance, lathering you harshly. The ball of the foot took hold of you, reeling you in like a minnow. And pushing back. You're being rolled back and forth against the sandal's smelly indent and the mountainous Yukari Tanizaki above...

By the time the car motor below came to a halt, time wasn't the only thing you've lost track of. The smell of fresh air as the door opens seemed like a completely novel experience. Being able to hold still without feeling the world rushing around - it made you feel heavy and exhausted. A now too-familiar voice booms out from the skies:

"Huh, could've sworn I put my seatbelt on. Oh, well - it was pretty gentle ride."

So THAT's why Chiyo's eyes always got all cold and lifeless when someone brought Yukari's driving up in class.

Another boom sounded out from the side. You found your environment lifting up again, and tried your best to prepare for impact. It didn't do much help; pain shot through your sweat-soaked body as Tanizaki's sole landed again. And then, her toes moved again; the harsh fidgeting kneeding you back and forth into the platform below. Your head rested under the middle one, which brushed your face painfully into the smelly indent.

"Urgh, what IS that, anyway?"

The motion stopped. The pressure lifted. You were lying flat, very nearly broken, drenched, dizzy, and warm from the insane ride. Yukari's foot no longer rested on you. Now, her eyes took charge of the sky above - dark, intense, and... Hard to read. They narrowed. Was she angry? Just trying for a closer look? Her mouth below rested open in a small shape, denoting a hint of hesitation. And it all came closer as she kneels down to take a look at you, her chest swaying slightly in reaction to the descent.

How do you react?

End Notes:

Choices from here were

1. Run for it!*

2. Try to communicate.

3. Focus on healing...*

(We're using Choice 2)

 

A Little Chat by TFWNoGiantGF

You started speaking up, fighting off the lingering aches in your body. Some sweat still residing over you stung your tongue.

"What?" Yukari mouthed out silently, staring with greater intent. Her pupils grew wider - or was that just her face getting far too close? Instinctively, your hands gripped her sandal for support, fingers squeezing the spongy landscape. Its owner, a landmass in her own right, bent down and reached for it, too. Her palm formed a roof over you. A faint bit of moisture falling from the lines made you reel back slightly - but trying to escape now would prove fatal. She lifted the sandal up, lifting you from the ground like an elevator. An unsteady, confused elevator that required you to keep holding, lest you fall to the asphalt.

The wobbling didn't stop when you reached your destination; if anything, getting a close-up of her uninvited passenger only made her shake more. A distinct shiver went down your own spine, too. Seeing every little detail on her face as she examined you was nothing relieving, and neither was the warmth of her slow breaths on your minuscule face. But the only other directions you could gaze showed how dizzyingly far down the ground was - or gave a view of the teacher's bosom.

No - you had to keep eye contact, stay on her good side. You tried speaking again.

"GYAH!" She flung her hand back in surprise - and flung you in the air. As if your body was lighter than helium, you ascended with alarming speed. Your fall was anything but balloon-like, though. It was like you were moving downwards at hundreds of kilometers per hour, getting exponentially faster.

It took a second for Yukari's reflexes to kick in; she ran towards you, trying to catch you. You hit the side of her right hand, bouncing off it. She made a grab with her left hand. With your speed, and its slight angle, you rolled off the side of it. Despite her desperate, hurried clutching, she could do nothing but watch as you landed squarely into her chest. In fact, your speed was enough to tuck you pretty tightly inside the cleavage.

Your experiences with her backside and sole showed you how much warmth Yukari had accumulated. Her chest was no different, the sweat and heat reducing friction even more as you slid in. You could faintly feel the lacy touch of a bra behind you. With much more freedom of motion here than you'd had in some time, you tried to climb out, sinking your fingers firmly into the skin.

Unfortunately, the soft, dewy surface was too smooth to get a good hold.

You suddenly felt her jerk her arm to the right, reacting to your climbing attempt. Her chest - and you - swung with it. "Hey, what's the big idea?" Her shout was an intimidating roar that made your ears ring... At normal size. Now, it was unthinkably powerful. You could almost feel her vocal chords' movement against your skin as the words exited, rumbling across your body. "Look, can you just stop squirming? I can handle this." Her breaths sounded deeper, longer. "This is unreal..."

A thin ray of light broke through from the sky, shining on you like a dramatic shot from a movie. Yukari's fingers blocked it out quickly, reaching for you. They clumsily brushed your hair; then tugged your left hand with horrific strength, leading you to scream; then slid away before the index finger tappped your face uselessly. With every motion, her wrist pressed against one pale mound or the other, making you wobble slightly. She drew the hand out with a low mumble.

"If I do it out here, it'll look like I'm groping myself..." You could hear her click her tongue in frustration, before feeling her march forward. "Hold on, you're coming into my apartment."

Compared to the bumps in the car ride, the up-and-down motion here was far gentler. Almost soothing. The remaining heat was making you feel rather lethargic, come to think of it. But the situation's sheer absurdity prevents you from getting TOO comfortable. You didn't think you'll ever look at your teacher's shirt the same way again.

Finally, it stopped. You felt her right arm move down, then forwards, then twist. It came as a bit of a shock that you could tell her exact motions, even when stuck in darkness - this was far closer than you'd ever imagined being to Yukari. She took a few steps forward. Then, like a curtain rising, she peeled off her shirt. Your senses nearly shut off from the sudden flood of experiences. Light, light all around. It was the shape of a standard living space, but the walls, ceiling, and floor extended unbelievable distances. The smell of salty instant meals took over your nose. A blast of cool air from the conditioner gave much-needed relief. When you opened your mouth, you could taste the freshness in the air. And finally, you felt the resident's slender index and thumb resting on either side of your ribs, pulling you out and placing you down on a table.

"I wasn't preparing for visitors today," she said after a pause. And for once, it didn't sound distant and uncaring, or close and overpowering. Loud, yes, but not alarmingly so. "In fact, I was kinda hoping to have the weekend to myself, since my mom's out for a few days." She gazed tiredly around the messy entrance for a second, before blushing. "Whoops, did I say that out loud? Well, I guess it's only fair if you..." Suddenly, she jumped forward, grabbing your tiny shoulders with both hands. "...Tell me your dirty secrets! What were you doing in my shoe? How did you get so small? Hey, did I borrow your bike a while back?"

The sudden motion dazed you - not just because of her scale, and your unfamiliar surroundings. Yukari was all but topless, only a bit of frilly underwear hiding her torso. You struggled to keep contact with her burning eyes. Was she that scatterbrained - or that shameless?

You started to explain your experiences. The sense of coolness - and your newly regained ability to walk - both put you at ease. It's undone slightly, however, by the teacher's looming face. She'd put on the same expression she does when Tomo gets in trouble, or Osaka asks for more time. Only this time, your size magnified her gaze multiple times. It feels like a spotlight looming above you.

A few times, she nodded and placed a finger on her cheek, as if to say "so THAT'S what that itch was." At about the halfway point, she interrupts you with a tap to the face. "Wait a minute. You were AFRAID of me?"

You'd never seen her so confused since she took that test with your class. Trying to stay on her good side without lying, you say she might've mistook you for an insect.

"What? What are you implying about my eyesight, shortstuff?" She pounded a hand on the table, shaking it under your feet. "But... When you shiver like that, you kinda do look like a nasty little pest... Alright, carry on."

It was hard to tell if you dodged a bullet, or just opened up a new package of them.

By the time you reach the last bit of the explanation, the aching in your joints had quieted down some. Yukari was looking more disoriented and confused than when she started, tapping the top of her forehead. "Why would this happen to someone like you? You don't stand out as the kind of person who'd have a family curse or an ex with a shrink ray or anything." She leaned in closer, tapping your shoulder. "In fact, you don't stand out, period."

With that blunt remark, she took a step away, leaving you facing her backside - like before. "I could drive you home..."

You froze, able only to shake your head in refusal. She turned to you and blinked, confused, before shrugging. "Okay, then, I'll call your parents. Don't go sneaking around anywhere I mark papers."

She steps into the distance, her bare foot effortlessly compressing a discarded box. The teacher sat next to a few mountainous piles of papers and books. She scanned its valleys and canyons for a moment, pulled one sheet out, and brought the rest crashing to the ground. She glared towards you as if you were to blame for the great mountain range's fall.

She stepped into another room. You can hear the sound of phone dials being pressed, followed by a trace of the teacher's voice with a layer of sweetness on top. A long, disquieting pause followed, which made you wonder if your teacher would just leave it at that. You vaguely remembered your parents saying something about going out. There was another beeping sequence, before silence reigned over the room again.


When Miss Tanizaki finally came back into view, she'd changed into casual wear: a tank top, simple shorts, and a tired frown. "Nope. I tried them by cell, home phone, but... Nnnope." She let out a sigh, as if she were the one who'd just been suffering under extreme pressure for the past several kilometers. "I don't know about you, but I had nothing planned this weekend. And I was really looking forward to it, too!"

She paced around behind you slowly, rubbing her temples, and examining you as if you were some sort of experiment. "I can't keep a pet around, either." You stared back to her, almost used to these comments by now. "Do you think you could survive outside?"

She totally ignored your answer, gently squeezing your arm in her hand. "No, you really couldn't." Shaking her head, she puffed her chest up and said: "Well, out of the kindness of my heart, I suppose I COULD keep you inside. For the evening, maybe. In exchange for goods or services. I'm sure things won't seem so crazy in the morning."

You agreed. It wasn't the most pleasant situation, but at the very least, the immense woman knew you were human, and wasn't angry. Lazy, yes, almost to the point of indifference - but not actively trying to murder you. Yet. It might be an okay night.

Yukari suddenly let out a faint smile, letting her hand out for you to climb in. "Now, with that out of the way - time for the first thing I had scheduled tonight..."

End Notes:

Original choices were:

1. "...a long bath!"*

2. "...some games!"*

3. "...beeeeer!"

We're going with beer

Drunk With Power... Actually, Just Plain Drunk by TFWNoGiantGF

"Beeeer." Yukari's voice reached that careful halfway between a joyful cheer and an exhausted moan. Her bare arms stretched behind her dark hair. Even on the tabletop, you had to step away twice to fully see the titanic fist stretched into the air. Her hefty chest raised slightly in a great breath, and fell in a long sigh.

You stumbled over your words. Did your teacher, who'd promised care of you, just suggest drinking?

She squinted, hands on her hips. After vying so long for her attention, it was jarring to see the huge brown pools directly pointing at you. "You know, I can see that cheeky look down there. If you touch my booze, I'll flick you out the window. For you, kid - strictly dealcoholized wine! Even kindergarten brats can't get a buzz from this stuff." Her finger pointed in warning as she backed towards her fridge, crushing a paper marked "Mihama Chiyo - 100". Those looming eyes never left as she took out a bottle and a can, having memorized their spot.

Yukari slammed both immense pillars on either end of you. With two loud *snap*s, she opened them both at once. Her distant pupils briefly escaped to the window. "I've been trying to get fridge room since New Years, so you better drink up."

Was this really an offer? With her tone, and the wine's intimidating volume, it came across as an order. This wasn't right; she couldn't look after you drunk. Maybe you should say something.

"Now, a glass..." She rummaged in the drawer below you. The rapid, chaotic movement wobbled through your soles on the tabletop. With no luck, Yukari's titanic torso leaned in closer to reach a cabinet. Her mountainous chest slammed on her counter. You backed up - but the twin shadows had already ensnared you, their sources coming a split second after. The soft, clothed surface choked you of the already-thin air, fibres drilling into your chest and smothering your face. While it'd never register to the distracted teacher, the fall of her tits shook everything ferociously.

A few quick nudges brought those ponds of eyes downwards, eyebrows furrowed. She shut them and smiled weakly, rubbing her brown hair. "Ahah, whoops!" Your temporary guardian - for given value of "guarding", and you HOPED it was VERY temporary - went on tiptoes, lifting the crushing pressure off you. With every ounce of your might, you pushed yourself out from under the tits. Despite her soft look of pity, the vibrations in her massive bust told you she was stifling giggles. "I was thinking about Nyamo. Last week, she told me I shouldn't be drinking alone. Or was that 'unsupervised'? Well, congratulations: I declare you my supervisor! Oh, here's one."

A sputter of the wine dripped into a thimble between Yukari's fingers. The container landed near you, wobbling liquid letting off a faint aroma. Using both arms, you lifted the makeshift cup – or bucket. It wasn't until now that you realized it, but you WERE thirsty. And The Dreaded Yukarimobile left you with plenty of brain cells you wanted to kill. You tapped the thimble it against the large can, offering her your most earnest "kanpai!". You gazed at your weary face's reflection in the drink, before dunking it in. Coolness rushed through your cheeks and forehead.

"Yeah, that's the spirit!" She smiled, and instantly got to chugging her own beer.

Your beverage had no strong taste. But after so much time warmed by your teacher's body heat, it was amazingly refreshing. You dove in for a second mouthful, letting the clear water drip over your chin. And a third, splashing the wine against your face. Your shoulder muscles relaxed as drops flew on them.

Your legs lost balance, wobbling. Was the temperature change dizzying you, or the stuffy apartment air? No - your drinking partner had slammed her can to the table, crushing it. Her titanic teeth shut in a cringe, sputtering - before she shouted, strong-smelling spittle flying upon you. "KkhhhyyAAAH~! Life is good!"

That vast sea of alcohol - she simply knocked it back? How vast was this woman's stomach, and how mighty was her liver? What might have once been fear-inspiring now only made you laugh. And keep laughing. Finally, no more enduring crushing pain. No more shouting for attention. You could spare a moment to relax.

"So, I wanna know: what's going on with the girls? They're too quiet." She asked while grabbing another can. Once you spoke up, she leaned in, her breath ruffling your wet hair. "Louder! Nyamo won't share gossip, and Kimura won't talk about anyone but his 'darling little Kaorin'. Is there something they're hiding?" She gasped. "Did class 1-5 nab a transfer student? Are they gonna beat us next sports fair?"

The eagerness moved you to answer. You shared every bit of news that crossed your mind, stealing small sips whenever Yukari responded. She took long gulps; you practically heard floods crashing within her gullet. A few times, Yomi's warning flashed through your head; but while the rumours you might've made Nyamo scold you, the sprawled-out titan kept asking for dirt. How could you say no?

"Hah, you're kidding! Sakaki and Kaori, you think? Things've changed since my time, you know. Wait, did I say 'my time'? Eeeh, I'm not that old, am I?" Yukari's cheeks went red, as she sipped again. "*hic* But still, all my friends keep marrying. Why rush it?" She lifted a finger up, as if she was teaching an English lesson - only wobblier. Or was your diminished perspective throwing you off? "Don't rush into things! That leads to things breaking! Remember that time Tomo rushed into that wall, and broke her arm?"

Tomo... Maybe Tomo had a point. "Yukes" was trustworthy.

When you dove into the thimble for another sip, you found it empty. What? You had so much a second ago! Or... ten seconds ago? Couldn't have been THAT long. The wall clock's fingers were distant, inconstant blurs. But if it were really late, you'd be craving dinner.

All you felt was thirst. Somehow, you needed more of that sake. Your instructor had given you a mission, to drink; who were you to deny it?

You turned to the vast bottle beside you. Thin perspiration dripped down its mass. Traces of the teacher's fingerprints spread before your eyes. The label read "TOSO – Low Alcohol Rice Sake".

Odd. She said it had NO alcohol. Oh well. Even kids couldn't get drunk off that, right? Your smaller body mass probably wouldn't change anything. That buzzing in your head was probably a fan or something.

You called to your teacher for help - to find her chin pointed up, downing a new alcoholic ocean. It'd take no effort for her to tilt this great tower. You tried to ask again.

"Ah, tasty! See, you, you... Whatever your name is... Enjoy your youth! If you grow up too fast, you'll – you won't grow up!"

You called up: "Miss Yukari..."

"Education!" She shouted. Her current can hit the tabletop, compressed by her unbelievable drunken strength. "I call for a revolution in Japan's education system! Our children can't be ignored! Let us hear their voices!"

You shouted, tapping on the can: "Yukari!"

"Don't interrupt me!" She flicked you, the gigantic finger's impact sending you to the ground. Her skyscraper-rivalling limbs wobbled haphazardly, lazily flopping around - and amazing you with their speed and swiftness. Your attempts to prop yourself up were difficult with intoxicated screams above, booming into your bones. "This is important! This is your life!"

Her breath reeked of booze. Merely inhaling it made you feel lighter-headed... But stronger. Bolder. You could wrestle this bottle over, and take the liquid from it in your thimble. Eyeing it, your teacher's words echoing in your head, you accepted the challenge.

Ear-splitting rumbles kept ringing out beside you: "Seize it in your hands! You can do it!... Oh, God..." Her mouth fluctuated between a too-wide smile and a pained, sickened frown. Her whole torso swayed as if it were gelatin.

You held the minuscule scratches, only barely squeezing your fingers inside one, and pushed. With a shout, you crawled up, thinking it'd give you better leverage. Gasoline burned through your veins. You pushed as hard as possible, ramming your shoulder into it.

A tiny nudge. A wobble. It was a huge drop below, but your desire for beer overrode your fear. You moved your weight, doing your best to tip the tower... As Yukari, groaning, collapsed onto the table. The whole structure leaned back, and went into free fall.

The wind in your hair was exhilarating... until it was terrifying. The container's falling speed built up, and sake spilled from the mouth, streaming down your limbs. You couldn't hold on, and landed directly in Yukari's thigh. It was soft, fleshy, and Thankfully, the glass itself didn't drop; but the precious, refreshing contents from it leaked in a waterfall, landing atop you, and spreading in rivers across your gigantic teacher's bare skin.

Her neck snapped up, as if woken from a trance. "Wh-wha? *hic* That's – that's cold!" She rested, lifting a leg up – and rolling you closer to her stomach. Her eyes were still shut in pain, and wobbled, as if simply speaking hurt her. "You jeeerk... I'm *hic* not gonna clean that up! Take responsibility!"

That same rush blared in your head, casting a murky, alcoholic fog. Without thinking, you planted your face in Yukari's wet lap and licked. The salt of her expansive skin mixed with the wine, making you crave more to wash it down. Your tongue rushed against the moist, spongy surface. For a straight minute, you kept slurping, sucking, burying your face into the soft cushion.

She grasped the bottle, and tossed a bit into her mouth. The muscles below you trembled with mocking, drunken laughter. "Hahaha! All that over this weak stuff?" She turned it upside-down on herself, emptying a raging river of sake on her body. It cascaded off her curving bosom, steamed around her midriff, to her feet below, leaving a glimmer coating every inch of skin. "Here, have it all!"

End Notes:

Choices from here were:

1. You lick over more of Yukari's skin

2. Yukari decides to take some herself*

(We're going with choice 1)

Last Licks by TFWNoGiantGF

"Have it all," Yukari said.

You needed no instruction or convincing; that uplifting rush through your face and the lingering wetness of Toso Sake gave all the direction you needed. Drunk out of her mind, Miss Yukari had just emptied the bottle onto herself. You had watched it flow from her lumbering, unsteady hand to her legs, spreading out further than any structure across Tokyo. And thanks to her uncontrolled impulses, you landed onto those jaw-dropping limbs, their hefty mass bore shamelessly to the world. And with no hesitation, you kept consuming from the heavenly waters - sucking on the clean surface, its marble-smooth texture spotted only with skin pores.

It was just now, in the landscape of a lap, that something hit you. Standard clothes - like that cozy sweater she wore in colder weather, or the skirt she had on not long ago - would have greedily absorbed your liquid. Without that to fetter them back, the beautiful rivers streaming through the intricate folds of her skin spread all over. You had to act quick, or it would all flow away.

"Bahahaha!... Hah..." The reverberating laugh made you jolt from your seat. She grinned widely, head trembling - while the very last drops of wine escaped her iron clutches. "Hurry up, it's getting away... Are you gonna let it? *hic* Are you the type of man who wastes good sake?"

Just for a moment - you forgot that you'd been hurdling through danger. You forgot that she was, in fact, the one wasting her own alcohol over a bad joke. This absolute quaking mountain with a pulse; this maelstrom of apathy and unmarried frustrations with the power to grind you into a pulp or give you a failing mark on the final exam; this thing that you had prayed to in strange and disturbing whispers, desperate for a peek of her tired brown eyes on your shameful, worn body that belonged among worms eating dirt; the teacher who led you into school fairs with the bravado of a warmongering general... For the first time you could remember, she called you a MAN.

In your heart of hearts, you knew you had to prove her right. You lay your tongue across the majestic pillar of her thigh once more, throwing your whole back into it as you lapped up flowing juices. Gallons upon gallons of this wonderful low-alcohol beverage slid down the acres of her limb, through your lips, and into your boiling gut.

You crawled unsteadily up the pale expanse. The warmth from your teacher's body, which was overpowering before, now felt soft against your chest. Your eager tongue lapped away at the flesh, pleased with the ease at which it receded against your tongue. Each single taste buds massaged the wine-soaked skin cells, penetrating inside ridges and imperfections.

A booming, jovial laugh erupted from the tank-top-clad instructor. "Hee~eey, that tickles!" Yukari lapped liquid running of her right hand, slamming her left hand around the table for another can. "Pfft, l-look at you, little squirt! You're totally wasted!" Her head flopped over the back of the chair, letting out a sigh at the pale ceiling, before she knocked another can down. Her vast leg kicked out in glee, hitting the table, and letting you roll back towards her shorts; the sloshing from within her gut filled your brain. "Wasted, wasted! *hic*"

Yukari showed no concerns of modesty towards her "supervisor", even as you lapped around her inner thigh. You didn't expect any less from the teacher who'd bragged about her measurements in front of the other class, and asked about her bikini in gym class. But you hadn't seen her this open before, laughing and cheering as you traversed and sucked the invigorating juice from her massive, curvy figure. Her careless air wafted off on you, too. It couldn't be the lingering smells of beer in the air, mixing with sweat, deodorant, stale prepackaged ramen, and takeaway stir fry. The buzz in your head in your head couldn't be from the low-alcohol Toso Sake... even though it seemed to grow stronger as you took in great gulps, its flavor giving you a relief from the warm atmosphere. This was just an atmosphere of celebration. A reward for your hard work in studies. A chance to get closer to Miss Yukari than you ever could before.

Even calling her "Miss" seemed weird now; within this apartment, the lines of "teacher" and "pupil" sunk away, like the blurry, swerving scenery of scattered papers and messy sheets. All that was real was the beautiful, open thighs, and the fermented beverage that crawled through it, into your eager lips.

The surrounding landscape of skin and muscle squirmed around you, a mountain shifting lazily. Despite her sloth, both in the classroom and personal affairs, Yukari appeared to keep her legs clean-shaved; the plain was silky-smooth against your hands. Earlier, this made your climb a challenge. Now, it facilitated your vigorous slurping, letting your minuscule maw traverse it with slick slides. Before a drop escaped off the fleshy cliff's side, you cupped it in your hand and guzzled it down.

Something else hit your head. Yukari was drooling in cascading waterfalls. Her immense head pressed against the table - as she pushed yet another beer can to her lips. "Oh, God... So good..." Her whole face imploded in tension, before blurting out with wobbly lips. "I'm okay... *hic*... I can still hold it!"

The unsteadiness of her body, and the quaking roar of her inebriated but authorial voice, made you grip for support. You felt the swampy skin fill the spaces between your fingers with a snug squeeze. It was as if every casual inhale and inebriated groan not only shook you, but actively reshaped the room, the world - it all mixed into a blur of bouncing curves, sauna-like air, and disorganized papers to mark. Every aspect of it overflew with life and movement; you could barely even keep yourself still on the wet plane of flesh. Her heel swayed to and fro below, like Chiyo's pigtails when she was trying to handstand. Dribbling bits of water cascaded down the wriggling monoliths of her toes. A sudden fidget hurdled you across the immense leg, finishing with a face-first fumble into the other side of her lap - filling all your senses with more of the hypnotic sake.

A ripple of sanity struck you when Yukari kept moaning above. Taking a moment to fit your head back on - focusing on the glazed-over dark eyes in the sky, floating like clouds - you asked, with a wavering voice, if just maybe she'd had enough.

"Whuddya mean?" The voice was like a bullet train rushing forward. You felt like burying yourself back into the leg - but it wouldn't help, her booming was omnipresent. "What do you think I am? I'm a - I'm still full of piss and vinegar! *hic* An' I'm not gonna stop while you're, you're jus' knockin' 'em back! I can - *hic* - hold my liquor better than anyone!" She slammed the can on the table, crushing it beneath the earth-shattering weight of her fist. "Especially a pipsqueak like you!"

The overwhelming force from that outburst sent you sliding down the slick precipice of her knee, cleaned thoroughly by your valiant efforts. You now descended after the last little escaping drops of the low-alcohol rice wine, splashing over your teacher's lower leg through salty sweat and sweet wine. Eventually, you landed right on her ankle - stomach against the curve where it moved into Yukari's gigantic foot.

She slammed it down, shaking you again. "Ohhhh... ow... my head..."

And you kept licking, regardless - when you'd regained your balance. Your teacher had given you an instruction, a challenge, and you had to follow it. The feeling of the liquid rushing down your throat was unlike anything you'd ever felt before. You allowed your tongue to run over the warm, soaking mass, tracing around the joints that slumped around lazily. It didn't matter how dull your senses were becoming; from heat, or exhaustion. It didn't matter that your own clothes were wet and filthy. It didn't matter that the juices, as you neared the outstretched toes, was drifting further from the taste of refreshing New Year's sake, and closer to the musk of the girls' changing room after that time Yukari jumped in on a basketball game uninvited. It didn't matter that this gigantic woman's sweat was burning your throat, as it traveled into your sloshing stomach. It didn't matter that these wiggling toes were the same ones that pinned you down as they assaulted the infernal Yukarimobile's pedal. You were thirsty, and you needed even more of it, more of the thin drops of sake, more proof that you could hold your mind in place better than this slobbering Christmas Cake.

Waving her foot around, she reveled in watching you chase the drops of alcohol around. "Ah-ah - *hic* - not there!... Urgh... Come on, little squirt, keep moving..." You held on tight to the space between her salt-soaked toes, mouth open for any drops of the sweat flying in; out of hopes that somewhere in these strong, odorous pores, there rested a little bit of beer left.

"Hahaha! *hic* ...It's too funny..." From great distances above, like a shapeless sky of stormclouds about to burst, Miss Yukari wobbled, the chair's legs following her off the ground as she swung around, a looming pendulum. You lapped in the crevices between her toes, taking it all in as the phalanges curled and uncurled. Your face filled with the final remnants of sake, as everything drifted into a hazy mist...

...And mighty mount Yukari, with a salute to the distant ceiling, fell limp to the floor. "...Oh, God, I'm gonna puke..." The avalanche sent you crashing with it; every inch of the great form falling down. You flew into the sky from the force, and landed with a soft THUD onto her bare stomach. All at once, the intoxicating odor, the hard buzz of the low-alcohol wine on your puny form, the blistering heat drifting off from your drunken teacher's body, and the exhaustion from the day's events swept over you.

You blacked out, your body lifted up and down by Yukari's snores.

End Notes:

There were technically choices branching off this, but I wrote this with a conclusion in mind - leaving both characters are relatively at peace after having accomplished their immediate goals.

Please drink responsibly.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10009