Party Crashing by Aphrodite
Summary:

A house party goes terribly wrong when it rouses a vengeful Kim


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Crush, Mouth Play, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4743 Read: 6615 Published: May 12 2018 Updated: May 12 2018
Chapter 1 by Aphrodite

Kim tossed fretfully under her duvet, eventually kicking them off and turning to glare furiously at the glowing red digital display on the clock. 3:15am… and the look on her face said it had somehow personally offended her. In the background, the throbbing of loud music rumbled from a party several houses down. Boom! Boom! Boom! Over and over again. A DJ yelled over the sound, accompanied by drunken yells and singing from the street. Kim growled in temper, slamming the window shut on the noise and throwing herself back to bed, covering her head with a pillow and trying to get some sleep through it all.

But it was worse than impossible, and Kim cursed and swore under her breath. Laying on her side she narrowed her eye at the clock, watching the seconds pass, counting each painstaking minute. Less than an hour passed before she snapped, tossing her pillow across the room with a soft “whumph.” She threw on a dressing gown over her flimsy nightdress and strode angrily down the street, slamming the front door behind her. The rumbling bass grew louder. It was a sound that set her teeth on edge.  Whoops and laughter got gradually clearer and more distinct as she approached, a sound at odds to the scowl adorning her face.

The door of the offending home was flung wide, the party spilling out over the front lawn where hoards of intoxicated men jeered at her. She ignored them, gritting her teeth and refusing to respond, her hands balled into fists. At the entrance, Kim took a breather. She closed her eyes and tried to shut out the world around her, hissing softly at herself to stay calm and composed, to resist the deep savage desire thumping in her veins with far more intensity than the music.

Banging on the door, she called inside, getting only more lewd suggestions in answer. With yet another scowl, she kept banging until someone finally turned up. But the host merely laughed in her face at her protestations, ignoring her plea to keep it down and finally slamming the door on her. Kim froze, indignation in her face, her teeth bared, her body aching in a way it hadn't since…

“No!” she chastised herself aloud, turning and almost running back home, hastily shutting the door behind her. Leaning up it, breathing heavily, she muttered softly over and over to herself “No...no...no…” Kim sank down on the doormat, her face in her hands, trying to calm herself, trying to block out the sounds, the deep primal urges…

….then they turned the music up….

Her face snapped up, a fierce fire in her eyes, her lips pursed in fury. Kim grabbed the door handle, meaning to leave, to get as far away as possible, but only twisting the handle in her grip. Her knuckles whitened, and a reluctant grin bloomed on her lips: a deadly threatening, cruel smile. Kim murmured something under her breath, and that's when she began to grow.

In seconds, her head touched the ceiling. She raised her arms and pressed her fingers against it, pushing until cracks formed and dusted her body with plaster. The dressing gown split at the front, parting along seams, tearing across the threads, revealing a perfect body still miraculously encased in a light satin nightgown. Kim still  wanted that, and so it grew with her, the folds catching the light and accentuating her figure in a way that pleased her.

She tore through the walls of her home, rising above the first floor and kicking aside the brickwork. She paused, getting her bearings, resting one hand over the roof before she shoved  it aside. Half her home was near enough demolished by her expanding body already, but she wasn't done yet. Rising above the roof, more and more, Kim watched the neighbourhood dwindle. Cracks raced from her toes, and she  straightened when finally satisfied, her feet filling the street, and homes barely scraping the knees of her colossal body.

Kim smirked down with a cruel possessiveness, her previous reluctance rapidly melting away. Her hungry eyes turned to seek out the bright lights of the party. The revellers were, as yet, still unaware of her presence and her teeth flashed a grin, exposing her amusement into the darkness.

This was going to be very enjoyable…

……..

The music had drowned out the sounds of destruction from Kim, but it couldn't mask the heavy vibration when she took a step, nor the way the lights flickered and swayed in their fixtures. Car alarms started en mass, and a heavy crunching noise from the street marked the demise of some of those vehicles. Kim was gleefully letting off some steam by stamping them completely out of existence, flattening each one under her toes to so much folded metal.

Finally, the revellers spotted her looming up out of the dark, her black nighty clinging to her curves, revealing way too much of her vast breasts and tantalising glimpses of the shadowy darkness between her thighs. People on the front lawn scattered inside, yelling madly. Kim let them go. Instead she brought her immense body down to a crouch, smirking at a few stragglers who gaped up at her sex where the streetlights illuminated it. The orange glow glistening on the wetness already adorning it. The boundary fences beside the home crumpled like matchsticks under her knees and she settled herself, shifting until she had the whole home cradled between her thighs like the tiniest and most detailed of dolls’ houses. But these “toys” were real and Kim wanted them to pay for their behaviour.

And Kim did not play gentle with her toys....

First she leant down, her top gaping open at the chest, lights from the DJ flashing on her skin and  sparkling over the swishing fabric. Kim caressed the rooftop, rattling her nails along the tiles and sending some crashing down over the gardens, drawing out a barrage of squeals as people tried to dodge the falling debris.

Kim cast a wry look at the tiny people scattering, some already struck down, and she felt the tiniest twinge of guilt in her gut. It wasn't too late yet.. she could still walk away, start afresh all over again somewhere new. Her fingertips stroked the rooftop again, tapping it in indecision, absent-mindedly working their way down to the walls on the upper floor.

A yelp distracted her, and she peered down, spotting one lone man stranded on the balcony directly between her thighs. Why he was there she had no idea, perhaps her shifting had jammed the doors. But his presence decided the fate of the people here. Kim could never resist such a tempting target.

The man howled, gaping up at the dark curling hairs visible under her short skirt and the vast, swollen pussy lips that hid a sex large enough to swallow him alive. He could taste her on the air, thick pearly drops of her cream shining in the lights, reflecting the sheer terror in his eyes. He backed against the doors and screamed until his throat was hoarse, unable to look away.

The giantess slipped one long finger under the black satin and smiled sweetly at her captive spectator, drawing it over her sex. Kim swirled it through the folds, basking him in more of her musky aroma and sending him scattering back from the waves of heat radiating from her body. The man yelled again when she presented her glistening finger, lowering it to him and smearing his tiny body in her juices. He tried to push her away, to turn his face away from the stickiness,  but he could do nothing to stop her and was soon drenched in it.

Kim hunkered down, a pink tinge on her cheeks that was hidden in the darkness. She licked her lips, lidded her eyes and lowered herself until she felt the first touch of his hands on her pussy. The man tried to push her away, his tiny fingers sinking into her deep tanned folds and slipping in the wetness there. She wiggled, trying to pin his body with her clit, biting her lip when she felt the rough angles of the balcony enveloped by her splayed lips. Kim couldn't see him anymore, but she used his feather touch to aim herself and was soon rewarded her patience. Her victim squirmed under her, grasping feebly at her hard nub, even as she swayed her hips and started to grind over his puny body. His screams and struggles melted her reservations, and she pushed harder, feeling the savage snap of bone and the pulp of his innards squelching over her. She'd almost forgotten this.. the sick, cruel pleasure that was so thrilling, how fragile and pathetic they all were and how much they turned her on.

The balcony crumbled, collapsing to rubble and powder under her touch and Kim eased off, lifting her sex and dragging her limp victim with her. His body was trapped in her thick cum, his fingers wedged in a death grip under the hood of her immense clit. He flapped there like a boned fish, dripping red blood on the lawn below until, finally, his body broke free and fluttered down, splattering over the grass and peppering the windows with red splotches. The sight caused more screams to rise from the people cowering inside.

Kim closed her eyes and smiled deeply. How had she resisted for so long… and she had only killed one of them yet.

Then she moved with a sudden urgency, pushing through the brickwork and gritting her teeth as she tore the roof aside. It was no match for her strength and it folded up, her careless movements flipping it backwards. The wall of rubble came crashing down over the back garden, burying people trying to climb the fences, and crushing the sound system. Kim let out a sigh of relief. The music finally cut off so now she could hear every scream and sob from her victims. Then she caught a movement and looked down in surprise. There, in one of the gutted bedrooms, shivering in horror under her cool regard, was a couple clearly “caught in the act.”

Kim’s eyes widened. Here she was, playfully ravaging the party goers, and these two had sat up here the entire time making out in the midst of it all. Perhaps they were drunk or just insane, she wasn't bothered either way, and purred softly down at them.
“Don't let me interrupt your fun.” and she reached down, wrapping their bodies and the bed in one gigantic fist. She hefted it into the air, bringing it to her face, turning it slowly admire the sight. They made futile efforts to cover up from the immense figure gazing down at them with such unrestrained hunger. Kim blinked slowly, closing her hand around the bed, squeezing it until she felt the first cracking of the wooden frame. The couple were lifted by the folding mattress, yelling wildly as they found themselves tangled amongst the duvets.

“I'm going to crush you now,” Kim whispered softly in a low level voice “just because I can, because I want to… you have my permission to scream.” And they did, they screamed in terror, then in pain, their tiny bodies vanishing under her grip. Their skin turned red, then purple, until a sudden crunch marked their ends and blood poured out over the fabric, dribbling from her fist and the splintered matchsticks of the bed. Kim laughed openly, dropping the mangled thing, a surge of pure evil delight filling her body. She revelled in her power over these people, their helplessness, and she turned back to the house with a feral gleam in her eye. Kim dove at the delicate thing, tearing into it with glee to get at the hiding insects inside, her voice a musical lilt as she growled down at them: “I'm coming to get you…”

The people in the lower floor had no idea what to do. Part of the back was blocked with fallen rubble from the roof, the front only offered an archway to freedom between her thighs. That is, if they'd dare to skirt the pulped body of the man she'd crushed. And when her fingers pierced the ceiling over them all, dusting them with plaster and fallen masonry, the luckiest got the quick death underneath it. Because Kim wasn't planning anything quick for the people there, she wasn't planning anything at all. She simply grinned down at them all as she tore apart their fragile shelter, her body aching to crush and kill.

……..

They gaped at her in horror and disbelief, the street lights gleaming on her from below. She ran her hands slowly over the curve of her breasts, pausing to twiddle at her nipples, making the fabric flutter enticingly and wafting the scent of her body over the people under her. Her eyes gleamed in the dark, filled with an unholy, burning desire. She wetted her lips in anticipation, her fingers grasping at the nightly and lifting it slowly up over her head, baring her body to the people below. It was a marvellous sight, her stomach flat and toned, wide hips framing a dark patch of curling hairs, two vast swaying orbs dotted with hard nipples. And she ran her fingers over her body again, finally slipping a finger between her thighs to play with the wetness there.

Kim shifted restively, picking out one figure among the swarm and pinching his fragile little body. He kicked in her grasp as she lifted him to her face and turned his body to assess him. When she spoke her voice was deep and husky, deadly to the last, and as she gripped flailing ankles in each hand she growled at him
 “you should have let me sleep…” and she tore him in two.

His yells were agonising, hung upside down with a vice like grip on either foot, just the slightest pressure and she would have smeared him to paste. But Kim had a taste for rougher play and the man screeched when he felt her pull his legs apart, more and more until his throat bled from his cries. He felt that flash of pain, like burning lightning, his body no match for her, bones popping from sockets, cracking apart, splintering and fracturing. His organs crushed and bursting from his body. What she held at the end was little more than a pap of dead meat, and she flipped the limp thing aside, laughing as people scattered away from it. She chuckled at him, lapping his blood from her fingers and asking playfully
“Who next?”

There wasn't exactly a rush of volunteers. The press of bodies surged away from her, screaming cutting into the dark and sending a chill down the spine of anyone unlucky enough to be nearby. But it was soon drowned out by the sound of the giantess moving. The ground cracked and bowed under her, and Kim twisted her bare body to one side, brushing against neighbouring homes and diving to one side.

Her immense body went plunging in through the roofs and walls. Tiles scattered and smashed over the ground and there was vast crumbling of brick and mortar. She smashed straight through anything in her path, smiling at brief horrific yells rising from the structures before she buried them under tonnes of rubble and flesh. These people had done nothing to her, but they were in her way and so she simply crushed them, giving no thought to the lives she ended so quickly. And laying on her side, her body sprawled over homes and gardens, she now saw with awesome clarity the trapped party goers pressed up dangerously close to her. Kim smiled over the broken walls, smiled at their squeals and sobs and smiled at the decadent pleasure she would take in slaughtering every last one of them.

Her first move was a gentle one, her flexing fingers reaching over them and scraping a curved line through the topsoil and building foundations as though dividing her property from the rest of the world. She turned her hand and smiled mutely as she ran her fingers through the press of living bodies as though they were little more than grass. Kim grinned at their hands pushing with futility at her own, trying to stop her casual sweeping gesture as she drew a figure of eight through the living carpet. Lifting her hand away, she considered them a moment, the serene contented look turning savage, exposing her unfriendly intentions.

Her hand came down with deadly force. She slapped it into the very midst of the crowd and their bodies exploded in showers of hot bloody pulp. Flung from their feet by the impact and splattered with mashed red gore, survivors rose only to watch her immense hand twisting over the mess. The red pulp squelching loudly when it oozed around trapped survivors and monstrous fingers. Screaming rose to a new level as the living watched people they knew slowly twisted and churned. Tiny limbs were caught under her crushing weight and smeared brutally along the grass. She didn't stop, she drove her hand over them until they spewed up their own innards and finally died in torturous agony.

Glistening red ribbons hung from her hand when Kim lifted it, whole shattered bodies breaking away and splattering over the soaked ground. High in the air, she tipped her hand and moved it perilously close to her breast, the people adhered to it shrieking in panic at the sight, trying to scurry away from her or slip away between her massive fingers. None managed it, instead they were pressed against the soft orb, swirled in a slow circle over the warm skin there, with their fragile little bodies torn and broken, and finally dripping limp from her own.

Her eyes turned with a fierce intensity to the rest of the crowds trying to clamber up through the rubble and escape her wrath. Her smile was unnerving as she shifted her body and purred down at them.
“Trying to get away from me?” she said sweetly, placing her fingertips at the edge of the mob “I can't have that.” and with a shaking and crunching of rubble, the giantess rolled onto her front, a huge sneering grin on her face as she felt them under her. Her spread fingers propped up her gigantic body, keeping her weight off the partygoers, letting them enjoy their position, their struggles tickling her belly and vast breasts. The crowds cringed as one mass when she responded to their thrashing with a deep groan.

Flexing her fingers, Kim lowered herself, grinning gleefully when she felt her trapped captives sinking, the ground crumbling under the combined weight. The people under her were  forced closer and closer together like some vile version of a tessellated pattern: limbs and bodies entwined, filling every available space and every last one of them churning in terror. A little more weight and there was the soft ooze seeping up around her nipples and in amongst her breasts, a thick sloppy warmth that sent a surge of pleasure through her body.

They were wild with panic under her, bodies contorting unnaturally, slippery red seeping in the vanishing space, filling it with the metallic taste of blood… they couldn't move, couldn't fight, all they had was agony as Kim slowly crushed them into the ground.

She looked up, locking eyes with a single figure,  his back pressed up against an impassable wall of rubble. He tried to sink back amongst the crowd of escapees, but her smile made him freeze, recognition dawning in her pretty eyes when she realise this was the same one that slammed the door in her face.
“Perfect.” she growled, bathing him in hot humid air. She lifted her body ever so slightly, showing him the sticky red lines tacking between her breasts and the seething mass of living people, clawing blindly towards the fresher air.
“Take a good look,” she crooned “that's your friends and family there isn't it?” and she pressed her palms back over the ground, making it heave as she lifted her incredible body. The lurid  orange glow of streetlights washed over the awful carnage.

Her body dripped and ran with grim streaks of red. They went dribbling down into her dark curling hairs, running down her thighs and splattering into the nightmarish scene below. Slowly and deliberately, Kim ran a finger through it in a wide deep circle, leaving a valley in the slurry. Delving into it, Kim hooked up one single living woman from the mire and swung the dripping finger close to the terrified host, letting him gaze into the wide traumatised eyes of the woman, her mouth open in a voiceless scream.

“Your name.” She barked at the host, glaring at him pointedly as he stuttered and stumbled over his words, his voice coming out in a hoarse croak
“p-please.. please…”
Kim rolled her eyes in exasperation, her tone deceptively sweet.
“I asked for your name. I did not give you leave to speak otherwise,” and she waited for him, finally snapping with a bite of impatience:
“Well?” and the man staggered back, gazing numbly at the wounded woman.
“Hugh.. it's- I'm Hugh..”
“Well Hugh,” she smirked evilly “I'm going to show you how forgiving I can be, despite the rudeness.” and she lifted the woman on her finger,depositing the body over her tongue and tapping her lip as the weakly moving woman was tipped over the vast slippery thing. Kim reared it over her tiny body, pressing her against her lip and pinning her in place so she could cry out and beg for help.

It was the work of an instant to tip back her head, releasing the diminutive little thing and sending her slipping down her throat. Letting out a slow, satisfied sigh, as though the tidbit was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted, Kim's hands slid down the length of her body, through the mess, and settled planted firmly on her hips. She looked cheeky and playful, despite the red smudged layer over her skin.

Chuckling, she prodded lightly at Hugh, knocking him back onto the floor.
“Here are the rules,” she grinned, her white teeth gleaming in the street lights, “I'm going to count to twenty: you've got that long to save what you can” she stirred the mess under her body again so he knew exactly what she meant “and whatever is left afterwards.. is all mine.”

Kim looped her fingers back into the mess, tugging one more figure free. The man, in panic, clutched hold of another in desperation.  The second figure hung down, trying to kick at the other, screeching at him to let him go. She gave them a little jerk, jolting them until the hanging man was released and plummeted to the ground, eventually landing with a sickening crunch.

Staring dispassionately at his broken body, she rolled the other in huge fingers, tormenting him with a gleeful smile on her lips and pointing silently at the mess below.

At first Hugh balked his grisly task, but it was either that or she'd crush him. Perhaps she would anyway, but he was too terrified to dare disobey her, and he moved tentatively forward. His feet slipped continuously on a bloody ground, dotted with mashed and mangled remains. A vile mud of red squelched under his shoes, seeping up over his ankles and making his feet soaking wet. He felt the hard slippery mound of motionless limbs underneath making him slide and stumble. A sick metallic scent of death affronted his nostrils, a sound of moans and wails making his eyes wide in shivering horror.

“One…two…three…”

He felt like he'd swallowed a block of ice, his eyes snapping up to where the fierce woman was counting slowly, watching him pick his way through the massacre.  Blood patted incessantly from her body in thick drops, the sound drawing his attention in the most awful way. He shuddered and turned back to his grisly task, picking out feeble movements in the slurry and grasping the slippery fingers of a young man.
 
“...six….seven….”

The tiny figure shuddered into action, tugging the soaked male free. The bloody figure groaned in pain from crushed ribs, having to lean heavily on his shoulders. Hugh called out names of people he knew, getting few replies, and leaping for those he received. Some were too badly injured, or couldn't walk, and he was forced to leave them behind with a choked sob.

“...eleven...twelve..”

He was distracted from squeals coming from over his head, and stared with his mouth agape as the giantess lifted the straggly group of survivors over his head, crooning softly at them and cupping them gently against one breast. Clearly it felt good as the ground moved and Kim let out a groan, gazing down with an evil smirk as she slowly massaged the people over it.

“...fifteen…”

She pressed them over herself, watching the tiny figure trying to frantically rescue those who had survived her crushing weight. Their struggling limbs felt good, really really good, especially when they broke, spreading a slick warmth over her skin. Her huge body swayed, her finger straying down over her sex, stroking her engored vulva and licking her lips at the tiny scrabbling Hugh beneath her

“....seventeen…”

Hugh screamed when a thick clear ooze dropped over him, the giantess playfully spilling her nectar over his tiny body. The scent was unmistakable, overwhelming, and he tasted her lust on the air. Her hand rose overhead again, a smile on her face when she ran one thrashing woman over her nether lips, smothering her puny body in the glistening cream.

“...nineteen…”

Suddenly Hugh knew for certain that he was doomed and that she'd kill him nice and slow.. he dropped the people he had tried to help. Pushing them away, he ran, making a desperate break for freedom, slipping and skidding in gore, trampling down the wounded that snatched weakly at him. Kim merely smiled, lapping taste of herself from her fingers and gently swirling the lone living morsel she'd lapped from them. She pressed him over her teeth, pinning him there, slowly bringing them together until he burst with a crunch.

“Twenty!”

Her cry was a triumphant one and she leapt to one side, her body bursting the last tiny bodies with delightful popping sounds, the ground bowing down under her weight. Hugh screamed as her shadow covered him, the giantess pouncing gleefully his tiny fleeing form. He was flung from his feet by the tremor when she landed, and, a moment later, spattered by the remains of people he had counted as friends. Now they were nothing more than a wet stickiness over her skin.

Kim gazed down at her prey, the man cowering back from her with sheer terror in his eyes. He turned to run, but her fingers trapped him, dragging him back and hoisting him in the air. She dangled him over her parted lips, her gaping maw framed with white teeth, her tongue just waiting to make acquaintance with his tiny body.

His panic was intoxicating as she lowered him down between her lips and over her tongue, draping him over it and finally sealing him inside her mouth. Kim toyed with his tiny body, lolling him over the roof of her mouth, teasing him between her teeth and growling playfully at him in a deafening voice of thunder.  His screaming was a faint whine and his body a minute wiggling mass on her tongue. Kim maneuvered him between her teeth, pressing down painfully slow, feeling the faint resistance from his puny body, tiny limbs lashing at her desperately. And then there was a soft crunch and a spray of blood in her mouth. Kim smiled and let him slip down her endless throat.

And that was the end of the party.

……..

Kim slowly rose to her feet, her eyes taking in the state of her neighbourhood and her own home partly demolished. A tiny figure emerged from the intact portion of the house, looking groggy and dishevelled. He seemed completely unruffled by the scene, giving it little more than a cursory glance. 

Kim smiled sweetly, this time with real warmth, down at the figure putting his hands on his hips and calling up to her in an angry voice.
“What's the problem this time?” and he brushed bits of dust and mortar from his pyjamas, scowling up at the sheepish giantess.
“Keep the damn noise down will you? Some of us round here are trying to get some sleep!”











This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7466