A Longing by ThatOneDrumGuy
Summary:

A short story about a teenager that has a run in with his crush.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 691 Read: 12362 Published: September 04 2015 Updated: September 04 2015
Story Notes:

This is my first story so feedback is apprciated.

The Run In by ThatOneDrumGuy
Author's Notes:

This is my very first story so ALL of your feedback is appreciated!  Sit back and enjoy the show!

'Another Friday morning, another long week of school almost over,' I thought to myself as I was let into the band room door by a trombone player.  I'm Stephen Thomas, a high school Senior and star snare player in my school's drum line.  I'm a fairly short 5'9" tall with very short light-brown, almost blonde hair, with very broad shoulders.

 

"Hello Stephen," says a familiar female voice from the hallway.  It was Genieve or Jenna, a moderately tall sophomore girl that I had a particular fancy for. 

 

Jenna is about 5'8" with chestnut colored skin, green eyes, and very long almond colored hair.  She was an absolutely beautiful girl with only one downside, very small a-cup breats.

 

"Hey Jenna, how are you today?  Did you get a little taller," I inquired to Jenna as I noticed that I was looking slightly up to meet her gaze.

 

"No you must be wearing different shoes," said Jenna with a tone of moderate interest, as she had begun typing out a text on her phone.

 

I felt like I was still getting smaller.  I was unsettled, it seemed like something was very off today.  I looked down wondering what shoes I was wearing, the same DC's I had been wearing since I was in middle school.

 

"Jenna, seriously something is wrong!  I'm wearing the same shoes that I always wear and I'm shorter than you!  Are you even listening," I said with raising concern.

 

"Okay, okay.  Do you really think there is an issue," Jenna asked looking down into my eyes.

 

I was now level with her chin.  Jenna, not realizing the gravity of the situation, looked down with a huge grin on her face.  "Oh my gosh!  This is hilarious," said Jenna in a very amused tone.

 

"This is not good Jenna, I'm getting smaller!  What is happening," I exclaimed with increasing urgency as a sank ever closer to the floor.

 

"I don't know but this is an absolute riot!  Wait let me film this so I can show it to some of my friends," Jenna exclaimed excitedly.

 

I was now at her chest level.  As she bent over me to take a video of my sticky situation I got a great view of her cleavage which now looked larger than before because of my size difference.

 

Jenna began laughing hysterically at what was going on.  Her teasing became relentless.

 

"Hey this isn't all bad right.  You have a great view of the rolling hills.  Soon you'll be able to fit in between them if you keep shrinking at the rate you're going.  You could be my cute little pet," Jenna said gleefully.

 

Her teasing seemed to have an effect on the rate of my shrinkage.  I began to diminish in size at a proposterously quick rate.  Within seconds I was looking up just to see her hips.  I was caught speechless by what was unfolding.

 

"Oh are we liking what we see little Stevie?  Why don't I just drop my sexy butt right on your cute little face?  You're absolutely adorable," Jenna said as I continued to lower toward the floor.

 

She continued teasing until my shrinking halted at around 3" tall.  "Oh my gosh!  You can fit in the palm of my hand," Jenna said very excitedly as she bent down and picked me up in her right hand.  Pulling me out of the sea of clothing that seemed to stretch forever.

 

"I have a confession for you Stephen.  Honestly, I don't know how this happened, but I believe it must be fate because I have had a crush on you for a while now.  Now I have you right where I want you!  I'm going to keep you as my own from here on out and I will make all your decisions for you, because you know you are kind of incapible now that you're so small and cute," Jenna said as she put me between her breasts and walked off to her homeroom to start her day.  [To be continued?]

 

End Notes:

Please leave feedback!  Just as a note, I do not have a foot fetish so i will only wirte foot fetish elements if it's highly requested!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5428