Date: January 01 2017 1:11 AM Title: Blood Magic
Break my heart, why don’t you. This is an incredibly hot story’ or at least, it starts out that way. A man and a woman share an intensely erotic, loving experience. What can go wrong? Everything, apparently. But I’ll start with what I loved. (Spoilers.)
1. This is probably the “wordier” Aborigen you have described n times past. If that’s the case, I enjoy him as much as I enjoy the equally accessible Aborigen of now. You create a soft vortex here; an inexorable spell, and I have to read on, even when I begin to suspect something terrible is about to happen.
2. It could have gone wrong. To describe a woman’s monthly event, to include it so prominently in a story, could have been done in a way that forces the eye to turn to the side. You managed to do the contrary. I have to keep looking. I have to know what she’s going to do with that. Scandalously, it makes me wonder if I could do the same, fully knowing I can’t. I love it!
3. As I begin to see the path forming before me, I shake my head, and beg her to put him somewhere else. A prayer in my head whispers that maybe now that she’s done with the spell and has cleaned him off, further smears will not have the same effect. How wrong I am.
4. The “see her perky nipples, a quarter-mile above him”, threw me off a bit, but then I figured he was being hyperbolic. I can be very literal, so I immediately tore down the fourth wall, and started doing numbers and distances in my head, which didn’t add up. No matter. Moving on.
5. They have obviously done this before, and he had been able to regain his normal size every time. The question that remains is, how could one more reduction not be reverted? I’ll leave it to the author to never solve that puzzle, in favor of the heart-wrenching ended. I don’t approve, but I accept. I can see the appeal of a permanent joining with one’s giantess, to the detriment of life, continued. I simply see another path to achieving that.
But I loved it, as I love most of what you write. I’m adding it to my favorites.
I wish I could shrink YOU down, and sound out these stories before they're complete, work them out with you, my little muse by the keyboard, and then what I would upload would be a well-thought-out work of art. And then everyone would be all, wow, this is incredible, how do you do it, and I'd just whistle innocently and, like, feed you some chopped carrot or whatever your favorite food is.
Date: June 25 2016 5:24 PM Title: Blood Magic
Ah, reposting your timeless classics I see! I remember this particular gem well, especially since I am a fan of the "stay in there forever" ending.
You remembered! Yes, I've been sitting on this forever, thinking I'd revise it... just pasted it up as it has always been. I'm very glad you liked this one, and I share your predilection.